dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2007, 03:27 AM

gold is not alot >.<

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:28 AM

The Aurora blouse? What color? xD Leave it to me to be curious. Has anyone read the whole Menewsha Manga? I get to page 12 and it won't load for me :/

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2007, 03:29 AM

All the pages loaded for me a couple of hours ago.. so I dunno.. >.<

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:33 AM

I just got on like 20 minuate's ago and basicly nothing will load for me. *sigh* Hey , do you all want to read part of a story I wrote?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2007, 03:35 AM

Sure.. ^_^ I like stories.. ^_^

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDemon-GirlxX
The Aurora blouse? What color? xD Leave it to me to be curious. Has anyone read the whole Menewsha Manga? I get to page 12 and it won't load for me :/
The winter one, the blue one, I've been saving up. :3

I have, it's fairly interesting.

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lilbunnifufu

Old 12-27-2007, 03:37 AM

I wish more snowflakes would drop for me. I no longer wish to be a nudist. ^_^ I'm surprised my avi hasn't taken ill.

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbunnifufu
I wish more snowflakes would drop for me. I no longer wish to be a nudist. ^_^ I'm surprised my avi hasn't taken ill.
Hey! I drew you and you never posted again! D:

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:41 AM

Sorry. I have dialup and was exploring to give you a chance to do the drawing. I saw you here and made my way back over to the thread. It is loading as we speak. The top of her head looks cute. (all I can see right now) ^_^

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Sorry. I have dialup and was exploring to give you a chance to do the drawing. I saw you here and made my way back over to the thread. It is loading as we speak. The top of her head looks cute. (all I can see right now) ^_^
Oh, I thought you just post and ran. <__<;

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:43 AM

Ok ^__^ Here is part of the story I wrote :

Samantha and Chris were playing basketball in Samantha's yard. Samantha dribbled the basketball hard on the ground and she jumped up to dunk it. Samantha was 6 feet and 9 inches , Chris was only 5 feet and 5 inches. Samantha's height gave her the ability to dunk the basketball. "How come I alway's beat you in basketball?" Samantha asked.
"Because your tall." Chris said.
"So what?"
"I can't gaurd a girl that tall."
"Yea ... right Chris. You can go ahead and make up those excuse's of your's."
"Whatever."
Samantha dropped the basketball all the sudden "Oh my god....look!" she said. Chris turned around and seen a gaint moving truck and two car's behind it parking in the old Sander's house. Chris watched , he was amazed , they had'nt got neighbor's in a while. "Do you think we should go and welcome them to the neighbor hood?" asked Chris.
"I don't know..."
"Aw , come on!"
"Well..."
"Please!!!"
"I swear you act like a kid sometime's...."
"Let's just go and say hi or something!"
"Okay , Fine."
Samantha and Chris started walking down the dusty road. It was July 4th and very hot day. Samantha and Chris were sweating awfuly. Chris thought back to the time's he and Samantha had spent as a 2 year old , then a 6 year old , then a 11 year old , and then as a 16 year old. They had been friend's scince Kindergarden. They would have been friend's scince they were 2 year's old but Samantha smacked anyone who talked to her then. She had been a queit girl when she was 2 year's old. Chris was the exact oppsite. When he was 2 year's old he talked way to much , which caused him to get smacked and told "Shut up!!!". Now everthing had changed. Today they were to meet Chris 's and Samantha's new neighbor who would change thier life's. Forever.

I want the Blue Aurora Skirt , an I have been saving up too ><

I wish I could see the Manga :/

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:47 AM

Cool, I love to read, myself, but everything I write is trash. The dialogue is good, but I suck at describing things simply and timing.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:49 AM

Do you like to write? I kindly do ,it's just I am bad at English :/ Here is another part of my story :

Samantha and Chris stood at the Sander's house , but they just found out it was the Johnson's house now. Chris watched a boy around him and Samantha's age struggle to get a dark green couch up the step's "Do you think we should help him?" Samantha said to Chris. Chris nodded a little "You go ahead if you want too.I'm going to stay here." he said. Samantha opened the gate to the Johnson's house. She walked up to the boy who was struggling to get the couch up the step's. "Do you need any help?" she asked. The boy looked at her and said "No , I got it." Samantha sighed a little and she got the other end of the couch and helped him put the couch on the porch. "So , what's your name?" Samantha asked the quiet boy. "My name is Cody, Cody Johnson." he said. "Cool. My name is Samantha." she said. Samantha looked over at Chris and motioned him to come over there with them. Chris heistated but he came over anyway. "This is my friend Chris." Samantha said.
"Hey , my name is Cody."
"That's cool."
"Where do y'all live at?"
"Samantha live's over there" Chris pointed the the right. "I live over here." Chris then pointed to the left.
"So I live in the middle of y'all?"
"Yeah." Samantha said , coming into the conversation.
"Where are your parent's?" Chris asked Cody.
"They're in the house."
"Oh."
"Where are y'all's parent's?"
"My mom is at work." Samantha said.
"My mom is at my house and my dad is at work." Chris said.
"Where is your dad , Samantha."
Chris cough's and said "She does'nt like to talk about it."
"Can I speak for myself?"
"Do you want to tell him what happened with you dad?"
"No , not exactly." Samnatha said.
"Hey. I'm right here." Cody said.
"We see that."
"Well , your acting like you don't."
"Sorry." Chris said.
"Well , I have nothing more to carry in the house now. Do you all want to go to Mc' Donald's."
"Sure." Samantha and Chris said.
"Ok , I will go get my dirtbike." Cody said.
"Oh my gosh! You have a dirt bike? So do I!" Samantha said.
"Does he?" Cody asked , pointing at Chris.
"No , but he can ride on the back of mine."
"Ok." Cody said.
Samantha walked back toward her house , she was glad Cody did'nt question her about her riding a dirtbike. Most people thought girl's could'nt ride dirtbike's. She got on her dirtbike and started it up. She started to ride down the road again , she stopped when she reached Chris. "Get on the back." she said. Chris got on behind her and Cody was already on his dirtbike. Samantha , Cody , and Chris rode down the road.

That is all I have wrote for now. But I will be writing more later. I don't really like to describe thing's ethier :/ Which is something that make's me a bad writer ><

ai na tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 03:50 AM

Hello everyone. ^__^

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

I read most of it but I kinda got confsed.. so yea.. >.< I need to ear 200 more gold >.<

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ

My writing is good if I have a lot of time to do it. As the deadline approaches things become less detailed and more rushed. Kind of like Rowling. *zing* ^_^

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
My writing is good if I have a lot of time to do it. As the deadline approaches things become less detailed and more rushed. Kind of like Rowling. *zing* ^_^
.. XDD Congrats.

To Demon Girl

I'm really good at English, I just don't really like to write. I have horribly picky tastes and I don't like most writings unless it's realistic and the characters or plot are witty.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2007, 03:56 AM

So.. I am guess you don't like Rowlings works lilbunnifufu...

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 03:57 AM

@ ai na tenshi : Hey ^___^

@ dessertdesiert : Sorry , I intend to confuse people sometime's @__@

@ Lilbunnifufu : I don't really think I am a good writer. I can type really fast but I just think I am too impaient. I don't really know if I will be a writer when I get older, I am sorta aiming at beign a basetball coach cause I am good at basketball.

EDIT:

@ Tilly : In my story I'm suppose to be Samantha :/ That's my real name too. This acutally did happen!

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert
You can still criticize her work and still be a fan. :3

Or, at least, that's what I think.

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2007, 04:01 AM

Quote:
I like her alright. I enjoy a great many of the characters that she created. I have issues with some of the plot devices she used (magical compulsion) and how some of the characters were developed. I also have issues with how some of her books plod along until the last 3 chapters, and then the reader is hit with everything at once, or Dumbledore becomes Mr. Exposition. They are the same tricks I pull in my lit. classes, and if my professor can call me on them, I think it only fair that I can call her on them. ^_^

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 12-27-2007, 04:04 AM

Oh ok... I am sorry ><

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2007, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly
Quote:
You can still criticize her work and still be a fan. :3

Or, at least, that's what I think.
In my opinion, a good fan is one that can criticize what they like. If you can't see the faults in something you like, you won't be able to defend it in a debate.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2007, 04:05 AM

I have read all the Harry Potter book's. I find them... interesting. How about you guy's?