TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-01-2009, 08:21 PM

@Skully: *snicker* I wanna see pictures! I bet Seth looks adorable when he sleeps. EMAIL THEM TO ME!!! *DEMANDS*

@Vammy: his boyfriend is Seth...I met the two of them on Gaia...and then me and another friend of mind found this site recently and we dragged the two of them to it too. The two of them live in California...they're going to school there.

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Don't like relationships yet you are in one!? Hmm... sounds like a bad idea to me.

Still looking for the video. Wasn't on youtube! I'm so surprised...

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 11-01-2009, 08:23 PM

@Zephy: What's the toy called?

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:25 PM

@Yaoi: Ohhh, I see! Gawd I love California x.x I wish I could live there. I visited once and wanted so badly just to stay.

@Zeph: Well, yes >> My outlook on relationships was very distasteful before I met him...when I did and he asked me that question I just said 'ok sure I'll try this'...then I ended up liking the general experience that he brought me through. If this one ends, though, I do not think I will ever get in another one x3 Once was/is enough.

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 08:25 PM

@Vamien: Mm... I guess he doesn't think so.

@Butterfly: >_>; Sent. You're fast, aren't you? Not that I don't appreciate it...but I could've explained myself on my own. The magical bone machine may've given me something then...

Vamien

Old 11-01-2009, 08:27 PM

@Skull: Don't worry, I know what you mean x3 my significant other fell asleep with his head on my lap during the car ride home from a hike in the mountains...my father was driving the car and we were in the back. It was so adorable @.@

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:27 PM

It's called the "So chic salon" I just found it to be really scary, especially when the 4 or 5 year-olds were putting on make-up and doing their hair like they were 16 or something... gawd I hope my daughter never sees that commercial.

Vam: so, just don't do anything drastic then ^^; Making him fall even more in LOVE with you, and then you admit that you don't really care either way, crushing his hopes and dreams! :cry: Forever.

EDIT:Aww, you know you guys are making me miss my husband even more :cry: I love it when he lays his head on my lap so I can play with his hair. Sometimes he falls asleep and then I just don't ever want to move :heart: I get him back in a week! Yay! Darn Army, stole him away from me temporarily. *shakes fist in anger*

Last edited by Zephiyr; 11-01-2009 at 08:29 PM..

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:29 PM

@Skully: lol xD sorry *pats* won't do it again. And, yay! checks her email*. awwwwwwww...he's adorable <333

@Vammy: yeah...I've never been there myself, but people tell me it's absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to go...if it's anything like Florida a while back, I think I'd love it o.o

@Zephy: o_o well that sounds positively disturbing...I hope your daughter doesn't see it either.

EDIT:
D: awwwww...Zephy *snuggles* I'm glad he's coming back soon though. How long has he been gone?

Last edited by TheYaoiButterfly; 11-01-2009 at 08:31 PM..

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:31 PM

I think little kids shouldn't be allowed to wear make-up like that. It's like those really disgusting children pageants. The things they put those kids through... scarred for life!

EDIT: he's only been gone 3 weeks now :( But if feels like a really long time! Most of our relationship has been long distance :(

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:33 PM

@Zephy: I KNOW!!!! Seriously! Little kids shouldn't wear makeup! My sister turned 12 this year and she already started wearing makeup. I'm personally not one to wear makeup very often...like...maybe if I was going out to a nice dinner, a wedding, or one of my concerts...other than that, I don't touch the stuff.

EDIT:
D: awww...that's no fun. A month is a long time. As I said, I'm glad he's coming back soon. ^^

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Yeah. Like at THE most that I ever wear is just something like some eye liner and stuff like that. None of that stuff to be caked on my face, clogging my pores and causing an epidemic like pimple outbreak! *screams* I'll pass

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 PM

@Vamien: Cute. <3 Well, we're burned out from last night. I went out dressed as Pyramid Head and he as a nurse, and... I scared more children and mothers than I intended to... One threw her pumpkin at me and another had a heart attack...

@Zephiyr: Sorry. D: -=offers leftover Halloween candy=-

@Butterfly: It may just be the angle. >_>; He's making my leg numb...

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:36 PM

Oh no.. halloween candy!

Hey hey :D Wanna see a pic of me and my hubby? :D He's..... *sigh* wonderful.

EDIT: lol @ skully, you shoulds have come with me when I went to McDonalds.. then maybe I wouldn't have gotten so many eveil looks from just wearing a beanie with fox ears!!

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 PM

@Skully: lololol xDDD that sucks. When did he start using your lap as a pillow anyways?

@Zephy: ^^ sure. Show away! <3

Vamien

Old 11-01-2009, 08:38 PM

@Zeph: My boyfriend is long-distance ^^; We get to see each other MAYBE three times a year if we're lucky.
As for crushing his hopes and dreams...I will not do that. >> I already decided that if it is ended it will be by his say. I love him, and will not leave him unless he wants it to be so.

Yes, I want to see your hubby and you! <3

@Skull: Aww! <3 I'd have loved to see that.

Yeah, my boyfriend and I look like some gay anime couple >.> We both have really long hair, mine black and his really light blond, like some elven shade...but mine is more fair X3 He is a wee bit taller than me, and we're both very skinny. >>

Uhu. I miss him to pieces. TT-TT

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 PM

@Butterfly: About...eh...at 9... Three hours of numbness... But he's too cute to move.

@Zephiyr: Sure.

@Vamien: I...make a very good Pyramid Head. xD I'm really tall and skinny, and it probably didn't help that I actually talked to her in a freaky voice. I am the reason why Pyramid Head should never speak. I put tiny eyeholes in my mask so I could see what was going on, and it was hilarious. We don't look animeish at all, and I'm kinda glad for that. o_o; I think most artists would screw up my dreads...

Last edited by Skullushka; 11-01-2009 at 08:43 PM..

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:39 PM

Aww Vam! :hug: Hehehe... I think we should all hang out. My husband and I are also very tall and thin... O_O

Vamien

Old 11-01-2009, 08:41 PM

@Zeph: C= That would be fun! I would most definitely enjoy that. <3 I do not know how that would be possible, though, because we are probably very far away from each other and the fact that my boyfriend's mother will not take him anywhere and thus contains everyone else to the house does not help. >>

EDIT: AWWW such a CUTE PICTUAR! <333

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:42 PM

@Vammy: awwwwww D: *huggles* Long distance relationships are hard *pets*...

@Zephy: ooohhh...he's not too bad looking <3 and you're adorable <3333 ^^ When was this picture takan?

@Skully: well...that's not too long...not very fun, but it's not as long as it could have been. but I do agree...he is too adorable to move. x3

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:45 PM

This picture was taken last year. :( I don't have recent ones of both of us because I'm always getting candid pictures of him XD He hates it though. lol. And yes, he is very good looking :drool: lol

Wow, i can't believe his mom keep everyone held hostage in the house. Why does she do that???

Lol.. maybe my hubby and I can be One Piece characters the next time we are around for a halloween. I think it would be perfect. He could be Zoro and I'd be... um... hmm... someone.

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 08:48 PM

@Butterfly: Well, considering I haven't slept too much.. I've been messing around with this event too much and getting him stuff to sleep...

@Zephiyr: That's so cute! You two are adorable together. <3

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2009, 08:51 PM

Thanks thanks ^^ *missing him even more* Hrm...

Maybe I will watch some more One Piece. I didnt like it at first but I'm rolling whenever I watch it now. Luffy and Usopp and Chopper are just soooo stupid but very heartfelt in everything. Especially when they got done in Arabasta and Bon-chan got their boat and was asking them why they would face the Marines... lol... so funny. I wish I had a pirate ship TwT

Vamien

Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 PM

@Yaoi: ;-; I know. *Purrs a little* It has been hard for the past year, probably a bit more than that. Buh.

@Zeph: I can't believe it either T__T It's so unfair to everyone. They don't want to go anywhere without her, like if it's a trip or whatever, but she just will never go.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:56 PM

@Zephy: if he was able to let his hair grow out a bit, he could probably be Luffy. And you.....hmmm...question...is your hair somewhat curly? Cause if it is, you could probably be Lucci if you used makeup to make a fake beard. You'd probably have to dye your hair black though. wait on sec, I'll get a picture xD

[X] I could only find a full body picture of him of his action figure...I'll get a screenshot of his face [X] HERE

Skullushka
Skully

Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 PM

Her as Lucci... ....... That would be the oddest pairing ever...but she'd make a good Lucci.