xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-14-2014, 04:04 AM

In Tokyo Japan two young girls were in a accident and a car hit them and they were in the hospital. On Apirl 10 2012 The girls had a normal life happy life The girls were best friend good kids top in their class. On April 12 2012 The girls went to the city to have a girls night out until the car hit them. April 20 2012 The girls well in a coma since from the 12th they finally woke up but don’t remember their life until they meet men and will they remember in time or not.

Name: Ren Hatsune
Age 19
Bio: Ren was born with one parent had no sisters or brothers. Ren keeps himself he is a shy man but a good looking man. Ren is always in his room and he always as his phone but He had felt lonely these days until he end going to the hospital and seeing a girl and wanted to know more. Ren doesn't talk only he friend or the girl he likes.
Picture:

Name: Minako Yukimura
Age 17
Bio: Minako is a normal girl going through life she is a smart girl but cute as well. One day with her best friend she and her friend got hit and they have been in a coma and they don't remember but only a phone and each other but that is it.
Picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 04:37 AM

Name: Mavis Dracul
Bio: Mavis grew up in a happy home. Mostly,her parents traveled a lot and were home only on holodays. To take her mind off things ,Mavis and Minako had went to the city to have a girls day,while she drove back , someone hit thier car, ....she had been in a coma ever since, the only thing she can remember is the sound of a car horn, a phone going off ,her friend yelling out, and a bright set of lights.When she woke she would stay to herself,only talking to Minako. She has a habbit of disapearing from staff and wandering off. One time she had made it half way into town. The staff thinks she crazzy becasue she tends to fight a lot,and they have to sedate her at night time since she has violent nightmares.
Pic:

Name: Kyoto Mizuka
Age:Bio: Kyoto left home when he was 16 since his parents were were abusive,he got a job at the hospital helping paitents, when Minako came in he would always brong her fresh flowers ,and visit with her,even though she was a coma.Then once she woke up he visited her even more,getting close to her
Pic:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-14-2014, 04:54 AM

Ren was in his room on his phone like always but since now he as been going to the hospital to see this girl. Ren also meet a friend there as well but he was shy to talk to anyone else. Ren left his room and put on his boots and left his home to go to the hospital and see his friend and the girl.

Minako was awake and just couldn't think of anything since what happened. Minako kept worrying about her friend. Minako got up and then looked at the flowers and smelled them she thought they were beautiful the man that brings them was nice to her. Mianko thinks about him a bit and she wonder if he will come.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 05:06 AM

Mavis had once again slipped away from the doctor and nurses ,sneaking her way onto the roof.Since the accident, her sence of fear had all but vanished, she didnt seem to care if something was dangerous or not. Shutting the door to the roof behind her she walked over and stood at the edge of the roof stareing at the ground then looked out onto the near by town.She sighed softly and started to practice her balance as she walked along the edge of the roof,placng one foot in-front of the other with her arms extended at each side. Tuneing out the world around her.

Kyoto smiled as he entered Minako's room."good morning miss Minako,how are you feeling today?",he asked handing her a new boque of flowers."i brought you wild lillys this time. The grow behinde my house in the forest"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 05:20 AM

Minako turned around and she saw him and she smiled sadly and said "I am doing better thank you for asking." Minako walked slowly to him and looked at the flowers "they are beautiful." Minako smiled at him.

Ren was walking down the street and heading to the hospital and looking at his phone when he got to the hospital he saw a girl on the roof tops and knew something was up. Ren ran fast as he could and ran up to the roof but it was locked and then he bang on it hard but he hurt his arm and saw the girl and sigh. Ren went to her slowly and said "Miss are you alright..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 05:30 AM

Kyoto smiled to her."im glad you like them",he then blinkd hearing the doctors running around trying to find Mavis he sighed some and looked to her." Your friend wanders away a lot more lately huh?",he said softly. The intire time the girls had been in a coma,he was sadened when he heard that her parents didnt have the time to come and see her,so she never had any visitors.Shaking his heas of the thought he smiled to Minako."lets go see if we can find her before the doctors do",he grinned. "think of it like a game",he said calmly. He helped the doctors out a lot so he kne how Mavis's state had been changeing rapidly. It wasnt like a deadly sickness or anything like that, but she seemed to go off, and when asked why she would always say she had to be somewhere. Kyoto then heald out his hand for Minako."well?"

Mavis blinked when she suddenly heard a voice beside her she turned and saw a boy standing there watching her. She blinked a few times and nodded shyly,and kept one balanceing back and forth watching her feet.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 05:43 AM

Ren walked to her slowly and then said "I know you are walking around the place but you need to come to me miss I'm Ren." Ren stopped and held out his hand for her to hold "I won't hurt you."

Minako heard of friend was out somewhere and she worried about her friend and looked at him and smiled a bit and nodded to him and smiled a bit and then she took his hand and looked at him and she kinda blushed when she took his hand.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 05:46 AM

Kyoto smiled to Minako and gently lead ehr to the hall." so where do you think we should look first?"

Mavis stopped again and looked to him."why?",she asked softly,looking to him confused

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 05:50 AM

Ren looked at her and then wind was blowing and heard something "I know what happens to you when they catch you but listened if I tell them you just went to the bathroom they won't hurt you do you want your friend to be sad?"

Minako looked at him and didn't know where she could be. "Kyoto-san you are a nice cute man." Minako said to him while she was smiling still.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 05:56 AM

Mavis blinked a few times and shook her head.She didnt want Minako to be sad. She the careful got down and looked to Ren and to his hand. She stared at it a moment then looked away heading for the doors going quite again.

Kyoto smiled."and you Minako are a kind,sweet, girl",he said soft;y then blinked seeing the door to the roof open and Mavis walked out with Ren behinde her.He sighed in relief and was glad that none of her doctors were around

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:03 AM

Ren followed her and came down and saw his friend "oh Kyoto thank goodness you are fine...why you holding miss Minako like that?" Ren gave him a smirked.

Minako blushed what he said and then saw her best friend and a man she sees a lot and smiled at them and she was still holding his hand and she moved away and walked to her friend "are you alright Mavis?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 06:06 AM

Kyoto blinked."why wouldnt I be fine?",he asked confused watching Minako go see Mavis."we were looking for Mavis and and iwanted to keep her close"

Mavis smiled softly to her friend."yes im fine,just wanted to get some air",she then twitched hearing a doctor yell out her name

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:11 AM

Ren sigh and then heard something and then said "Kyoto try to talk to the doctors while I get them back to their rooms." Ren smiled and smirked at him.

Minako smiled at heard it too and looked at Ren and smiled "lets go Mavis." Minako grabbed her hand and said "Thank you Kyoto." Minako smiled at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 06:14 AM

Kyoto smiled to them and went to the doctor explaining that Miyu had gone to the washroom ...and that she ha gone for a stroll around the hospital ,but Ren was with her so she was supervised.

Mavis nodded following looking back to Kyoto ,once they reached Minako's room she stopped seeing another bouque of flowers and smiled some."Mr.Kyoto loves bringing you flowers ",she said sitting on the chair by the window

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:30 AM

Minako got to her room with Mavis and heard about the flowers and she blushed deeply "its not that Mr Kyoto as been so kind to me he talks to me and well.." Minako blushed red when she thought about him.

Ren heard everything and then bowed to them "I hope you girls be safe." Ren turned to the door and said "oh yea i forgot." Ren went back to them and gave them each little flower for each of them. Ren walked out of the room and saw Kyoto and was next to him "so question why do you always give minako flowers anyway?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 06:39 AM

Kyoto sighed having finished with the doctors then looked to Ren." because she deserves them",he said calmly."shes so sweet and kind/ Plus her parents have been understanding about staying away until some of her memories return. She needs another friend. So does Mavis,but its hard to get close to her"

Mavis smiled some."you like him",she said happily and looked the flower she had just been givein and stared at it.i should let you rest ",she said standing giving her flower to Miniko."see you at lunch time",she said going into her room and closed the door,leaning her head on the door. No one but Minako cared about her the intire time she had been unconchous,and Minako had been the only one there for her when she had woke up. She turned leaning aganst the door and slid down so she was sitting on the floor.No one,had come to sit with her the intire tie....Minako at least had Kyoto being there for her,she felt tears come to her eye and burried her head into her knees silently crying into them

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:48 AM

Ren sigh and then he looked at him and said "I can understand that Mavis is quiet when she is with Minako she is fine." Ren turned around I might go see her and talked to her a bit." Ren looked at him and said "Kyoto man to man I think you like Miss Minako." Ren said and walked to find Mavis and he found her room and then opened the door and saw her sitting on the floor crying and said. "Miss are you alright?"

Minako blushed and she didn't know if she did like him she only woke again and Minako had butterflies in her stomach. Minako looked at the new flowers Kyoto brought her and she smiled and smelled them and she smiled. Minako went back on her bed and she was going to rest for a while. Minako closed her eyes and fell right to sleep.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 06:55 AM

Mavis jumped up when he had come in."w-what are youing here?",she asked softly quickly wipeing the tears away.

Kyoto watched him go ,smiling a bit then got back to work,planning on visiting Minako after

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:28 PM

Ren went to her and sat down on the floor but across from her and said "I wanted to see how you were doing." Ren looked at her and smiled a little bit.

Mianko slept a bit more.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 06:42 PM

Mavis starred at him."why?",she asked looking truly surprised

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 07:15 PM

Ren looked at her and said "I want to be your friend Mavis." Ren looked at her.

Minako started to wake up a bit and Minako got up and put on her glasses on and head for the bathroom to wash up a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 07:19 PM

Mavis gave a small scowl. "no thank you"

Kyoto sighed finishing his shift and went to visit Minako before he would head home

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 07:51 PM

Ren looked at her and sigh "I am not from the hospital I don't work here I am just a normal guy well I never leave my room I don't have friends just Kyoto my father die my mother left I am alone so I understand." Ren got up and looked at her.

Minako came out of the bathroom and looked at the window and she turned around and saw Kyoto.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-14-2014, 07:56 PM

Mavis looked to him,still unsure if she should trust him or not."no thank you",she said softly looking down.

Kyoto smiled.'Hey",he said with a happy smile

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 08:14 PM

Ren looked at her and nodded "alright Mavis please be safe." Ren went to the door and opened it and left and closed the door. Ren then saw doctors going into a room.

Minako walked to him and pushed up her glasses "Kyoto thank you for the flowers." Minako smiled at him.