bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2013, 04:53 PM

Hi! My name is Bridge and It's a pleasure to meet you!
I've been roleplaying since the sixth grade, but the problem is I've always used fandom characters. Recently I was told that I don't even play them well and I really would like to get better with those characters. I've never created my own characters before. I think that would be a nice and fun challenge and it would help me branch out from just doing fandoms and doing more ocxoc roleplays. Please forgive me for being a complete noob about this stuff, but I hope to become better than that and improve my writing skills. I need someone who is going to be strict, criticize every flaw I make and point me in the right direction until I can truly make my own characters and maybe even get to know my fandom characters better.

As for time. I'm usually on every day at any time. I am in college, so sometimes I won't be on but I'm usually on in between my classes and at night. Weekends are completely free and open and usually Saturdays I'm on all day.

I hope someone will step forward and become my mentor. I would really appreciate it because I want to become better. Please post or pm me if you're interested, and thank you for taking your time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 03-06-2013, 11:27 PM

bridge7112: Hello there, Miss. Might I offer my... er, knowledge? I'm not saying I'm an absolute expert, as one is always learning new things, but I'd be happy to take some time to help you with whatever you might want to better yourself at.

PM me, yes? I feel it's best to speak of these things one-on-one, if you'd like to accept.

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-15-2013, 09:33 AM

Master, why do you always beat me to the punch?
If Tachi is too scary for you, I offer my help as well. I am good at coming up with ideas and stories. I even had an agency, though no one seemed interested in it :P

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-11-2013, 12:56 AM

bridge7112: hi ya, I wouldn't say I am an expert either, but quite a few years roleplaying, and writing about 16 years lol... And lots of life experience. But more importantly than that, reading, and watching t.v! The more stories you read, or films you watch,the larger your library of character ideas, plots etc... Can become.

There is no right or wrong really with roleplaying (apart from rude and unmannered acts and habits like god modding etc...)
And I don't like people who would tell someone that they are no good at roleplaying. We role play everyday in our real lives, how many times do you put an act on for people, either feign interest in something, or play dum to make someone happy and so on? So it is in our nature to roleplay.

Roleplaying is telling a story and telling it for fun. The only limits on what ideas and characters you can write, is down to your limits on your imagination and personality, the trick is to push those boundaries, and think outside the box, put yourself in someone else's shoes, perhaps the shoes of someone that you don't particularly like? I do try to play characters sometimes that I actually don't like, and if I met them in real life I'd probably punch them, but it helps me make more realistic characters, and ones that aren't the same as other people create. But that's me... Who or what you wish to do depends on what makes you happy, if it's not fun, don't do it!

So I'd be glad to roleplay with you anytime, or help you create something or someone no problems. But my tips are.
1. Have fun
2. Have fun