Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-05-2012, 09:48 PM

NIcky looked at him, "and drinking leads t drunk people, that is why I stay away from it." she said as she looked at him. "you know I dont like beer or anything like that. Nothing ever good seems to come from it." she said as she looked at him and hoped that he understood.

SMiling when their food came she was just about to dig into it when she heard him. She gave him a look, "you do know you just gave me permition to eat it all, right." she said and in a few seconds a fourth of the cake was gone. "since I am amazing, I saved you the rest." she said as she smiled at him and slid the cake back over to him.

She then drank a little bit of her coffee and took a bite out of her own food. "so do you have plans for the rest of the day or do I have you to myself today?" she asked as she smiled at him.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 PM

"That had actually slipped my mind," James admitted. "Perhaps we should give the club opening a miss then?"

James laughed as she ate a quarter of his cake. "Wow, thanks for being as generous as to leave me with over a half left. Normally you polish the lot off. How you never put on weight I will never know!"

James began tucking into his cake, which it had to be said, was amazing. Whatever that waitress did, spit or sneeze in it most likely, worked.

"Nope," he said, his mouth partially full. "No plans. Why? What did you have in mind?"

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2012, 11:55 PM

NIcky shook her head, "no, you wanted to go so lets go, I dont mind heading to a club. It is still fun even when you dont drink." she said as she smiled at him.

NIcky laughed when she heard him and smiled, "I have my ways of keeping off the weight." she said and smiled more, "I was trying to be nice since it is the first time we have seen each other. But if you want me to I will eat the rest of it." she said as she smiled at him.

"you really need to remember to swallow before you talk." she said as she looked at him and finished off her coffee. "and I was thinking that if you have no plans I could take you out on my plane. If I remember I promised you a ride when I got my own plane." she said as she smiled at him.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-06-2012, 06:16 PM

James smiled, happy that he had someone to accompany him to the opening night. He'd been to an Igloo opening night before, and it was amazing, so he was very keen to do it again. "Great!"

James pulled his cake closer, making a joke out of guarding his food. "Hey! James doesn't share food! Surely you remember what I was like with those nachos?" He chuckled and polished off the rest of his cake before taking a long drink of tea.

"Oh my god, yes!" he said loudly and excitedly. He could feel the waitress eyeing him, so he lowered his voice a little. "I'd love to go out flying. I can't even remember the last time I was on a plane. Probably when I went for a week in Magaluf with the lads."

Palmoun

Old 02-07-2012, 01:17 AM

NIcky smiled at him, "you can drink for the both of us while we are there and I will make sure that you dont do anything stupid." she said as she smiled at him

She laughed when she saw him keeping the cake to himself, "that is right, you never were a fan of it, but do remember what ended up happening to the nachos. I made it clear that I dont like it when I cant steal." she said and remembered smooshing the nachos on his face.

"great, we can have some fun in the sky then." she said as she smiled at him and knew that he would like to come out. She couldnt' wait to head out with him.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-08-2012, 08:29 PM

James rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Like I'd ever do anything stupid!" he protested. He remembered all too well every single drunken incident, from breaking his arm to mooning a shot girl. They all made for great anecdotes though.

"Ugh...yes! I was picking salsa out of my nose for a good week!" he said loudly, laughing. "You have an issue there, Nik-Nak!"

Nik-Nak was a name that he'd always called Nicky. He'd went to England with Carol and his father one summer and tried the greatest "crisps" he had ever had. Nice and spicy Nik-Naks. Since they were so delicious, he felt that nickname was only perfect for Nicky. It brought back a lot of nice memories now that the name had surfaced. He'd probably keep it around for a little while.

He downed the rest of his tea. "Nearly ready? I can't wait to get going!"

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2012, 03:07 AM

NIcky chuckled when she heard him and shook her head, "oh sure, you would never do anything stupid. Do you want me to name all the stupid things you did while we dated?" she asked and knew that it would be a fairly long list.

She laughed with him when she heard him and once she managed to calm down talked, "I dont have a issue, I just make sure people regret not giving me their food when I want it.' she said and smiled when she heard the nickname.

She remembered when he first had given it to her. It had been right after he had headed off to England and they wre together for the first time. While he had been gone the guys from school had been bugging her and she had been nice. Yet when they started to bug her when she was with James it turned back. She had ended up threatening to beat the crap out of them if they didnt' leave her alone and chanced them across town. When she got back he had given her the name.

When she heard him she quickly finished anything she had left and stood up. "then lets go, I cant wait to take you out." she said as she smiled at him.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-09-2012, 08:48 PM

"Eh, I don't think we need to re-count everything I've done that's a little...special," he said with a chuckle.

"You have big issues, you just don't realise it! Have you never heard the first step of an addiction is admitting you have one?" he teased, smiling sweetly afterwards.

"Great!" James said excitedly, feeling like he did just before he drove for the first time. "Where is your plane?"

He walked up to the cash register and paid for both his and Nicky's items, giving the waitress a ten and letting her keep the change as a tip. He offered his arm out to Nicky so they could link like they used to, even before they went out.

"Let's roll."

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2012, 09:17 PM

"we will see, maybe I will be nice and not count everything." she said as she smiled at him.

"how is stealing someones food a addiction? and I dont have one." she said and stuck her tounge out at him. She had missed how he use to tease her like this, it felt nice after all this time.

"the plane is in the air feild just a few blocks away." she said and could see the excitment in his eyes. She would make sure that he would enjoy his time.

Walking with him over to the register she was about to pay when he did for both of them. She glared at him for a second but when he offered his arm she couldnt' help but smile and insantly took it.

"lets go." she said and elad hte way out of there.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-10-2012, 10:51 AM

((I decided not to finish the conversation that they would have been having at the table, since they're leaving the cafe now. Also, I wasn't really sure what else to write. :/ I think something should happen when they're flying, just to bring in some action.))

"Oh, I know the airfield you mean!" he said as they stepped out. "We played paintball there for my thirteenth birthday, remember? I imagine things have changed a lot since then though. Considering it doesn't seem to be disused anymore."

The airfield was used, but then there wasn't demand for planes to be stored. Ever the businessman, the owner began renting the field for larger functions. One of which was James' thirteenth birthday. Carol and his father spent weeks tirelessly trying to get enough equipment for twenty excited teens to go paint-balling. There was a a barbecue afterwards. By far, it was James' best birthday. His twenty-first coming a close second.

Palmoun

Old 02-11-2012, 01:22 AM

((that is fine and I have to agree, buat what?))

NIcky smiled when she heard him and nodded, "of course I remember. How could I forget the day that I got hit in the back with a paintball?" she asked as she remembered that a paintball had hit her square in the back. It had hurt worse then anything else and yet she had laughed like it was the best thing in the world.

After walking for a while they soon got to the airfield and she headed for the hanger. Smiling as she got into view she saw her plane come into view. It was a simple red and white Aviat husky. She then smiled over at James, "so here is my baby, Rover." she said as she walked over to it and patted its side.

She was glad that she hadn't been riding Rover when she crashed. He had been in the shop and had borrowed a friends plane. It was part of the reason she had crashed.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 08:56 PM

((Hm...I have no idea. D; Perhaps she could fly them somewhere so they could explore a little? Or somewhere with a good view? Though that wouldn't really add too much. >.>))

James chuckled as he remembered the fact that his best friend Arlynn got hit in the face with a paintball. "Heh, you could have got hit worse. Remember when Arlynn took his goggles off and threw them up in victory just when Liam shot a pellet at his face? I've never heard a scream quite like that before or since." James paused for a moment. "I'm pretty sure that Liam's moved to Japan now, he met a girl at university who was from there."

James didn't mention the motorcycle crash that took Arlynn's life three weeks before they all graduated high school. It wasn't something he liked remembering.

James wolfwhistled when he saw her plane. "Wow, that's a beaut. How much did that bad boy set you back? I don't imagine it came cheap."

Palmoun

Old 02-15-2012, 02:02 AM

((they could possibly get lost or something like that))

NIcky smiled when she heard him talk about Arlynn, he had been a great friend. She missed him sometimes and how he use to smile and was always gooffy. She laughed as she remembered hearing that scream and Liam. "I remember all of that, it was one of the best birthdays I had been too." she said as she smiled at him.

"I hope that Liam is having a great time in Japan, he deserves it." she said as she tried not to think of how Arlynn died.

Nicky smiels when she heard him and rubbed Rovers side affectionately. "not that much actaully. After I headed out to flight school in alaska I started to look around for a plane. But I didn't have the money so slowly I started to gather parts that people didn't need and after I got my lisence Rover was alive." she said as she smiels at him. "so I know this plane inside and out."

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 02-15-2012, 02:03 PM

((Yeah, sounds good to me.))

James nodded. "Yeah, I don't hear from Liam too much now, but I think he's having a good time. He was giving it big licks in Tokyo last I heard. He might be heading home next year at some point though. It's his dad's fiftieth next summer, so I assume he'll want to be back for that."

James grinned when he heard mention that his birthday was one of the best she'd experienced. He often thought fondly of that day, wishing upon wishing that they could all meet up again, like the kids in 'IT' did before they battled Pennywise. However, this wasn't a film. Life got in the way. James knew he'd be lucky if he ever saw those people again. He also knew that the likes of Arlynn's death, was a sad part of reality, and the likelihood of that happening to others he knew and loved from when he was younger was huge.

"Wow, you built this yourself?" James said in awe. "That's crazy! I wish I could achieve something like that."

Palmoun

Old 02-20-2012, 03:11 AM

Nicky smiled a little, "I cant wait for him to come back, once he does come back I will make sure that I get to see him." she said happily. She missed how she use to bug him and fool around with him. Besides James, he had been one of her best friends of all time till they all split up.

She then smiled and nodded, "yeah, he took a long time to put together but it was better for me to build it myself. This way I know exactly where each pieace of him goes where and if anything happens to it I know exactly what part I need to fix." she said as she headed over to the door and opened it. Inside were a few things here and there were two chairs up front where the controls where.

She then smiled over at James, "go ahead inside and check things out." she said happily, "and I know your going to love the ride."