momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 AM

Are not here in the Asylum

The Sparkle Asylum.
A building filled with the insane and psychotic. Not just any man or women who lost their marbles can enter the asylum, though.
Sparkle Asylum only holds the world's most dangerous and powerful beings. Most of which are insane, psychotic, and extremely violent.
Not all are completely insane, though. A few who are "Special cases" are kept in this facility because they are a danger to everyone else because they lack the ability to control their powers.
Mirabell Blakcthorn, is one of those patients. Though she doesn't have much sanity.
But, who does?
/lightening followed by thunder, followed by evil laughter

/coughs
anyway, NO ONE BUT ME AND ANDY CAN POST. Mods may post if need be.
But no one else can. This is a PRIVATE rp.
I will feed you to glitter-butt, my man eating unicorn, if you do not listen.

Skeleton

Name:
Position: (patient, doctor, nurse, ect. )
Behavior:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Why you are here in the Asylum: (biography)
Picture/s:
Other useful information: (whatever little bit you want here~)

My profile

Name: Mirabell Blackthorn
Sex: female
Position: patient
Behavior: Mirabell is a quiet person. Though when she does talk, her voice is soft but sad. She generally acts like someone who is incredibly bored. She is curious about a lot of things, mainly people and what/who they are. She can be rather aggressive sometimes, depending on her mood. Though most of the time she is docile and harmless (unless provoked).
Powers: I can summon a large avatar around myself made out of a black liquid which is hard as steel when hit, I can use the same black liquid and bend it to my will, and I can control the dark element.
Weaknesses: When blinded, I cannot use my powers (thus why she has a tight blindfold on, and she can't take it off because the ends of her sleeves are zipped closed). Period. I also cannot see in color and have a fear of needles and Yoda. I also have a hard time controlling my powers.
Why you are here in the Asylum: Mirabell was dragged to this Asylum when she had lost control of her powers in a public place. She had been harassed by a group of humans who were pushing her around and calling her a freak. She had finally cracked and attacked the humans. She ended up loosing control and ended up causing the area to be corrupted by her dark powers (basically causing the are to be to be stripped and lifeless, draining the life energy out of living things). She collapsed after she finally got herself under control and collapsed. Though she had already been detected by the Asylum. She was then captured by the Asylum Retrievers and was taken there. Mirabell now resides in the Sparkle Asylum in a large dark room with a bed on the floor and a toilet (with a sink next to it) in the corner. A large, tinted window is up high on one wall. It is a room that sometimes has people inside viewing her. There is even a com system so they can talk to her sometimes.
Picture/s:

Other useful information: the walls (anything around her) ooze black liquid when she is upset.

Andraus:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-25-2013, 02:05 PM

Name: Ryan Burkheart
Sex: male
Position: Head Researcher
Behavior: Sparodic
Powers: telepathy, and telekenises
Weaknesses: Mirabelles Black Sludge.
Why you are here in the Asylum: I came here to work as a Researcher, One year ago today. What i'v learned here will last me several life time's, but the most curious Specimen is Mirabelle. Her black sludge hold's many possible property's, not only as a weapon, but a possible healing tool. However, the Psychological test's prove that she is sub-conciously surpressing her ability's.
Picture/s: Coming soon.
Other useful information: He is a pervert. He will take any chance to sneak a peak at a girl.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 PM

Mirabell sat on her bed, her legs crossed and arms folded over her chest. She hummed a light tune as she waited for the doctor. She wasn't going to miss him when she left. When she busts out of this place with the others, she'll be free of him and the others. She won't be forced sedatives when she refuses to cooperate, she won't have her arms strapped up when she tries to remove her blind fold, and show won't be strapped to the chair when she tries to harm one of the doctors. Mirabell tapped her foot on the floor, becoming impatient. She was the last one to have her doctor come in. She always was. They watched her more than anything. They enjoyed evoking her so they could get a sample of her sludge. It was tiresome.

She wanted the signal. She wanted that little knock to happen, telling her that they had knocked the guards and security cameras out. She was ready to escape from this dreaded place. 'A little while longer.', she thought. 'Just a little while longer before it's time to leave.'.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 04:31 AM

Ryan walked in, wearing casual clothing, as usual. He personally didn't care about safety code's, or dress code's. Pissed alot of people off, but again, he didn't care. He was a valuable asset to the project, and they couldn't risk losing him. "Sorry I'm late, but they had to call me in. Doctor Anders, she's sick. "he said, putting a briefcase on the table. "So.....how about we do something a little.....'different today' "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 AM

Mirabell turned her head to the door when she heard the door. Although she couldn't see anything at the moment. Her interest soon faded when she didn't hear the sound of high heels. She knew the sound of those foot steps. When the male spoke, it confirmed her thoughts. Mirabell frowned. She wasn't int he mood for Ryan and his perverseness. She gained a slight bit of her interest back when he mentioned trying something new. Depending on what this new thing was, she was interested. But if it was anything perverted she wasn't interested. Mirabell wasn't into anything perverted. She understood perverted jokes and thing sof the like, but she didn't find them funny. They didn't interest her. "Depends, Ryan. What exactly is it? I'm not in the mood for funny business.", Mirabell said. "I know a few other doctors are watching BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE LOUDEST GODDAMN FOOTSTEPS. It wakes me up at night, you know.", Mirabell said, saying the doctors footsteps are loud as loud as she could as a very subtle hint. Though, Mirabell knowing the schedule, knew those doctors were heading out soon. Then Ryan would have the time with her all to himself, which actually made Mirabell worry. She knew this man's reputation. Very well.

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 12:32 PM

"Oh no, not any funny business. I just wish to study your Black Sludge for a minute, then we'll move onto trying a little experiment I cooked up. "he said. He laid a Surgical knife on the table, along with a Micro-scope. He also laid down a pad of paper and a pencil. IT was all business with him today, which was never good.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-26-2013, 05:09 PM

"Does this said experiment mean I can take my blindfold off? Or are you going to insult my mother in order to irritate me in order to make the walls ooze?", Mirabell said tapping her fingers on the bed, though it didn't make much noise since her hands were trapped in her sleeves. It was unusual for Ryan to not try any funny business. Mirabell began to become suspicious. Did this pervert know about the escape plan? Was he going to drug her so she couldn't leave? He had always been interested in her and her sludge. If he knew about the escape plan he wouldn't want her to leave. Then again, wouldn't he just tell the head master about the plan? Then everyone would be under lock down and no one, even the doctors, could leave. What was this man up to?

Andraus

Old 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM

"I know you plan's of escape.......A sound plan, but there are many hole's in it...."he said to her, tapping the knife. "Take off your blindfold, there's something you need to see. "he said. When she would, if she did, she would see several object's floating in thin air, with me just staring at them. It would be obvious I was causing that.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 04:35 AM

Mirabell tensed when Ryan mentioned the escape plan. She was surprised he knew about it, but at the same time she wasn't. She knew one of those idiots would blab. They were too mental. She shouldn't have planned this with them. But...why hadn't Ryan told on them? It was obvious it wasn't a lock down because she hadn't heard the siren nor was her arms strapped together or to a chair. The people at the window hadn't heard what he said because they weren't rushing out. Or had they left? Mirabell couldn't tell. She frowned at the doctor and started to remove her blind fold. She struggled for a moment, but was able to grasp the buckle and undo it. It dropped onto her bed and Mirabell opened her eyes. She squinted and rubbed them, the light hurting them since she had had them closed for so long. It took the girl a moment to get her eyes adjusted to the light. Once she could see properly she looked over to the table and stared at the objects floating out of the suitcase. Mirabell squinted for a moment, pondering how those items were doing that. Then it hit her. She then relaxed and smiled. Mirabell laughed a little, "...So you' have powers? I would never have guessed. Now why is it you're showing me this?".

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 05:37 PM

"that's not important right now."he said, and took her arm. He then made a thin line across her wrist. Not too deep, but it did cut the first few layer's of skin. "I want you to bring out your black sludge. I then want you to put it on the cut, and think 'heal', keeping it on there. "he said to her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:18 PM

Mirabell ripped her hand out of the Male's grip and put her hand over it. She cursed under her breath, "Of all the places to cut, you chose my wrist. That part hurts you know.". She took the hand covering the wound and held it up. She summoned some black sludge in the palm of her hand. The black liquid felt cool to the touch and began to drip onto the floor. "Before I do this, I would like you to explain a few things. Why do you know about the plan and why did you show me your powers? What is it that you have to gain from this? You obviously wouldn't have mentioned or showed me any of it for no reason.", she said.

Andraus

Old 04-29-2013, 04:01 PM

"I'l explain in order. "He said to her. "I'm a telepath, Anything that involves the mind I can master, though I need practice. I read your mind, and found out about your plan. I showed you my power's as a symbol of trust, to prove i'm like you. I, however, have kept my self hidden. "he said

He then reached out, and showed her her wrist. No sign of a cut, no red, or any scar. Just regular skin. "Your Sludge hold's amazing healing property's. It should have taken a day for that to heal, I cut 3 layer's of skin, even more so, there would be a scar. Your wrist healed like it was a paper cut. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-29-2013, 07:23 PM

"Could you be a dear and not read my mind? It's rather intrusive and violating.", Mirabell said, glaring at the male. She dripped some of the black sludge onto her wrist and thought about healing. Then she threw the rest of the left over black sludge onto the floor. It'd disappear sooner or later. She really didn't care. When he showed her her wrist, she wasn't really the surprised. She always knew this black sludge was special. Even she didn't know of all it could do. "Hmm, what do you know? This crap isn't just for killing or destruction.", Mirabell said, brushing her bangs out of her face. "Now are you going to blab about the plans, or are you going to help?", she said, focusing the conversation back the escape plans. "You'd be rather useful. You know the area very well and you can probably accesses different routs that could help us tremendously. We wouldn't have to use Giganto to bust down all the walls."

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 02:54 AM

"Actually, Iv already arranged for you to be given special......erh, per say, privileges "he said to her. "You will be granted Certain period's of time out of the Asylum, to see how well you can adjust to human life again. "he said. "You'd need restraints, to ensure your return of course, and a Guard. I volunteered for the position, thanks to my unique ability's "he said. "There are other Gain's from this, of course, but we can discuss that another time "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 04:01 AM

Mirabell stared at Ryan. He made all of his little favor to be so wonderful and great, but it wasn't. She would never get out. They wouldn't let someone who had magnificent powers out. She knew what went down once they are able to completely control the powerful subject; they would be used as a weapon, a soldier. The little recess idea was sugar coated bull crap. She wouldn't be released. Ever. Mirabel wasn't stupid. They were only willing to let her out because she had been behaving for a while. She never deserved to be in here in the first place. She's weird, and she knows it. But she's not insane. She never tried to hurt anyone, not on purpose. Those humans provoked her. They relentlessly bullied her and just wouldn't leave her alone. She tried to let it go, but those damn humans...they were just too much. They just pushed and pushed and pushed until Mirabell couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't be nice to those humans anymore. Everything just exploded.

She wanted out of this place. The teeny tiny possibility of her escaping wasn't enough. She wanted to escape completely and be free. She wanted to be happy. She didn't want to be in a dark cage where she was blinded and alone. Mirabell was someone who always kept her composure and tried to be calm, but something cracked. All of this angered her. All of it. She couldn't stand it. Mirabell got real close to Ryan and stared him dead in the eyes. "I don't think so. I know what happens to people like me. They might let me be outside for a bit, but they would never let me go free. They'd make me a pawn sooner or later and I won't be one. I want to be a free woman. I don't deserve to be here. I will not let anyone get in the way of my freedom. Ever. I will be driven to the brink of insanity if I am trapped in this hell hole any longer! You of all people should understand! You should understand not wanting to be trapped in this place! You should know what they do to people like me!", she said

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 03:40 PM

"Actually, I don't, sense I was never caught. "he said. "None know who I am. I have the camera's cut-off in this room for that exact purpose "he said. "whenever i'm with a patient, and they see my power, I must make sure they have no proof of it, otherwise they will manipulate it. "He said. "I don't care about the people here, I just work here because there is a fine selection of......you were I'm going with this, right?" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM

"And you came in when the group in the window left.", Mirabell said, giving the male a cruel smile. Clever man. The only thing Mirabell appreciated about him. She laughed and stepped back away from him. "You're like the rest of them. You only care about yourselves.", she said. "You're disgusting, you know that?". Mirabell balled her hands into fists and closed her eyes. Black goo started to ooze from the wall and ceiling. "You've always been so interested in my black goo. I'll show you face to face what it can do.", she said as she opened her eyes, which were pitch black, pupal and all. She took a few more steps back and raised her hands, the sludge raising up with her movement. She brought her hands together with a loud clap and the liquid wrapped it's self around the doctor. She made a pushing movement with her hands and the male was pushed up against the wall. Mirabell pulled the keys from his belt and smiled. "I'm not done. Oh no, I want to do so much more. But I won't allow you to get in the way.", she said, looking slightly deranged. She held up her hand and slowly closed it. The black sludge squeezed Ryan and stuck to him like glue. It thickened and held him in place.

Andraus

Old 05-04-2013, 12:51 AM

"You want to escape right?" He said to her. "You want to leave your little cell, and see the real world again? To feel the wind on your cheek, and the freedom to roam where you please?" he asked her. He then used his Telekinesis to push away the sludge. He then walked over to the door, and slid his key-card in. "Follow me. We need to get you out of that Straight-jacket. "he said.