Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2011, 10:55 PM

Holly smiled as she heard him and paused as she waited for him to catch up. Once he had she contuied to walk with him.
"I don't believe I have to do anything tomorrow other than mail that letter or try to again. And I would love for you to show me around. I promise my dad isn't as mean as he comes off. He has some rather rusty people skills. " She said as she looked up at the sky watching the snow as it fell. She then looked back the James as she could help but smile. "This is the first place I have felt like I could like it here." She said as she looked around at the forest. " Maybe we could practice some time here. You can show me your skills and you mine. I am rather good shot with bow and arrows." She said as she bounced along beside him rather pleased at the moment. She saw her house soon enough as she wished there was a lamp or something to help give some light so it wouldn't look so gloomy. She blinked her eyes as she watched a lamp post appeared at the at gate. It was the very one had just visioned. She hung her head a little as she knew it was happening again. Father was right she was going to have to watch what she thought.

Raven smiled as he kissed her back and held her close to him still. He didn't want to let her go not now or ever again. It pained him when he heard her say she lost everything. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he nuzzled her lovingly. "Well you have me now and forever lady. You always have. And you didn't have to get that witches potion to try and get me to say I loved you either. I still have nightmares from that stuff. Besides I would have told you willingly." He said as he thought about the time she had drugged him with a witches love potion and how awful it was for him. He had a scare where the potion had made him jump off a cliff after she had said to go jump off a cliff playing at the time till he did. He hated the two weeks he was under it. He had to do exactly what she said.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-28-2011, 03:18 AM

James smiled when he heard her and nodded as he walked with her. "then tomorrow I will met up with you bright and early to show you around and we will be sure to mail that letter. I am sure that it is important." he said as he smiled at her. He then nodded when he heard her, "i know what you mean. I was moved from adoption homes and foster homes for a while before amy found me. So when she took me here I felt right at home and liked it." he said as he looked at her and then excitment filled him. "I would love to show you want I got, but warning you I am one of hte best hunters you will find out there." he said as he looked at her. Though when he saw the house and then the lamp appeared he wondered what was going on. Though the lamp probably had always been there, he probably just never noticed it before. It was very oblivious.

Amy smiled when she heard him and nuzzled his chest when she heard him. "good, I want to hold onto you now and forever." she said to him softly and then chuckled when she heard him. She then leaned up and kissed his lis gently, "you know I only did that because I feared you didn't like me. Now I know better and I would never do that to you again." she said to him softly and shivered at the memory of him jumping off the cliff. She then gently touched his cheek and whispered, "I love you, please never forget that." she said softly and stayed as close to him as possible.

Lady Chello

Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 PM

Holly smiled as she heard him and headed to the door not giving any hint that she knew the lamp post had just appeared. She had learned it was better not to draw attention to such things. "Come on in it is about to get nasty. " She said as she open the door and turned looking to Jamies as she felt in her bones how bad the blizzard was about to get. She stepped back at both dragon cam flying into the house. She laughed as she turned back looking to him. "please come in it is about to get bad about." She looked up as the wind picked up and snow began to blow. She looked at him in a pleading manner. "Please come in. I promise you are safe here. We have a extra and bed and room." She said as she held the door open for him.

Raven slowly kissed the top of her head as he looked out the window." First day back here and a blizzard?" He said as he watched the wind pick up and snow. He looked to Fang as the wolf jumped to the window and quickly shut it. Then curled up beside his love. "Holly....." He said as he tensed up wishing he was there with her. He knew she was ok from the storm but not any witches or monsters that dared to come. Her magic was starting to wake again it was her after all that was summoning the storm. He looked down to Amy as he tired to calm himself he had her back in his arms though his heart was worried for his holly. He left her there a sleep he knew her demon Bo was there. He looked around the room as he noitced some pictures of her and a young boy. "You have a child?" He asked a little confused. He knew much had happen since he had been gone but that was the last thing he had ever thought of happening.

Palmoun

Old 12-07-2011, 12:12 AM

James thought about her first offer to stay and couldn't help but laugh when he saw the two dragons fly inside. He was going to turn down her offer when he heard her second offer but then saw the pleading look in her eyes. He couldn't turn her down and he smiled at her. "okay, I will head inside." he said as he went inside and smiled once the door was closed. Looking around the house he thought it looked nice a homey here. He couldn't help but chuckle when he saw Shadow curled up on the couch with Magus. He then turned to Holly and smiled, "thanks for letting me stay, I am not sure if I would of been able to find my way home in the storm." he said as he smiled at her.

Amy smiled as she felt his lips on her head and just enjoyed being with him. It was hard to believe that he had been gone for so long but he was back and that was all that mattered to her now. When she heard him he looked up, "dont worry, Holly will be fine. If my boy is out there he will watch over anyone he thinks needs it." she said as she looked up at him and blushed when she saw him looking at the picture. She then nodded, "yes, I adopted him after you left. I couldn't take being alone and I felt broken most of the time. So I went and adopted him as a way to focuse my attention on someone. He is a natural born hunter and already had his familiar with him when I got him. He made me feel whole in a way but I still was broken." she said as she looked up at him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Holly smiled as she shut the door after he came into the old house. She then turned and laughed as she saw Magus and shadow. She gave Jamies as smile as she looked back to him. "Anytime and it is better you stay. The storm is only going to get worse." She said as she walked into the kitchen again looking at her brew of hot chocolate. "Are you thirsty?" She asked as she poured him a glass and put it on the counter then one for herself. She moved the pot from the stove and walked to counter putting it down and grabbing three bowls and placing them down near the edge of the kitchen. She walked back to the pot and poured some in each of the bowls. "Shadow one of these are yours." She said to the dragon so it would know as she turned and walked to the cimbly and peered up it. "Are you going to stay up there they whole night? I have your favorite so get your feathered rear down here and stop trying to turn into a pop sickle! Dad has been wanting crow pie for a while." She teased as she steeped back in time for a loud crash and a burst of snow and ash to burst from the fire place as the small crow appeared out of the fireplace glaring at the girl before walking to his bowl and began to drink. "Darn old bird you are so picky in your old age. I told father he should have found a cat demon instead." She said as she shook her head and walked back into the kitchen as she picked up her own drink and took a sip. She then looked to Jamies as she blushed slightly not sure for the reason. " This was my fathers old home. It is full of hunter things and magical protection spells and charms. Don't worry Bo is just a old feather head. He want do much damage unless you are a witch." She said as she looked to the crow as it drank from the bowl peraching its self on the edge of the bowl as it did so. "Tell me about yourself." She said as she smiled and took a set on one of the old wooden stools near the counter.

Raven lessen as he smiled softly staring at the boy as he arched a eye. He reminded him of the young fellow he had encountered eariler in the day. His attention was drawn outside as he saw how rough the storm was getting. "Well I hope your boy isn't out in this weather. I am sure that if he is out that someone in the town will get him in. You know you would have killed that witch today in the old days and dared her to come near your home." He said as he looked back to her. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her back to him as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed holding her for a moment with no haunting thoughts or flashbacks from the past. His scares didn't hurt now that he held her the many he had earned out right. "It is funny how things work out isn't it. Here we are once again together. I laughed at you when we where younger and you told me that you where going to always be mine and I yours. And that you was going to marry me the greatest witch hunter. I should have lessen to my brothers and just married you instead of choosing to chase after those blasted beings. What did it ever get me other than scares and further from you. You where my best friend Amy. You where much more. It hurt me the day you stopped hunting with me. I never understood why till recently. I am afraid I am not near as good as I once was. Though I don't have to be since I don't do the job anymore. You little one is lucky to have you to train him you always could bring the best out in people Amy. Holly has her own gifts and is the strongest feeler I have met. She can feel them and can out smart them. You should see her de...." He trailed off as he knew telling of the demon protector would only give way to Holly' s real parents and blood line. It was only going to get more lively around here with Holly here since this was her family's birth place. Her blood was worth more than any gold or treasure that could be found. Even to witches and demons such pure blood was a treat and worth any price to get.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2011, 12:49 AM

James smiled as he followed her into the kitchen and then nodded, "I wouldn't mind something to drink." he said as he watched her. He couldn't help but smile when eh saw her get shadow and the others drink. When Shadow heard Holly she got to her feet and quickly ran over. Looking at hte bowl she wasn't to sure and then tasted it. Instantly she stuffed her face into the bowl and drank as much as she liked. James chuckled when he saw Shadow and the Crow. He then started to sip his drink and smiled at her, "my mother never let me come near here. She said that she didn't want me anywhere near here for some odd reason. But that was in the past and now this is the present." he said as he smiled at her. He then smiled, "well what would you like to know? I will answer any question you have to the best of my ability and there are no secrets that I will be keeping." he said as he smiled at her

Amy smiled as she looked up at him, "dont worry, he can take care of himself. I taught him how to and he knows everything that I do." she said as she looked at him and then outside. She knew that her boy was somwhere safe, it was just a feeling. Though all of her thoughts dissappeared when she felt him pull her close to him. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the feeling and felt like it was all those years ago when he use to hold her and kiss her all the time. She smiled as she listened to him and then buried her face into his chest. Breathing him in she then looked up at him, "I have learned while you were away that most things happen for a reason. I think you and Holly came back here for a reason." she said softly and hoped that there was a reason for him being here. She remembered how she wanted to marry him when she was little and felt like that all the way till when everything started to go bad. Even now a part of her, the child she had been, still wanted too. "I would like to met your Holly and see what she's got. Maybe I can train her a little bit, but I am old and not what I use to be." she said as she curled up closer to him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2011, 01:37 AM

Holly smiled as she thought about what she wanted to ask when her attention turned to Shadow as she smiled and laughed. " What is your favorite thing to do here?" She asked as she turned back to him. She got up as she walked to the Cabinet and pulled down the glass jar full of cookies and placed it on the table opening it and took one holding out to him. "I mad them this morning they are genger snaps. It looks like it might be a while before the storm lets up. I have some pizza dough rising we could make a pizza if you like. I promise I am not a weirdo that is going to poison you. Hunters honor." She said as she gave him a warm smile.

Raven smiled as he heard her. "You know I believe you are right. Though I am rather hungry right now." He said as his stomach let out a low growl and he hung head head as he kissed her shoulder. "Do you still make your meat pies that you use to make? Because I would marry you for them. We could make some if you are up to it." He said as he grinned knowing she was going to hit him. He loved her cooking and had missed it.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2011, 02:31 AM

James had to think and then smiled, "my favorite thing to do would have to be sitting in the forest or flying around with Shadow. The town is nice and all but I like having trees all around me or the air whipping threw my hair.' he said as he took the cookie from her and ate it happily. "oh I already trust you so I wasn't really worried." he said as he smiled at her, "and you cookies are great so I would love to see what you can do with pizza. In all truth I dont remember the last time I cooked so this will be very interesting." he said as he took another cookie and smiled at her.

Amy laughed when she heard his stomach but then stopped when she heard his offer. She made a fist and was about to punch him yet right before she threw it she kissed his lips instead and smiled, "be careful with your deals, I might take you up on that." she said softly before she wiggled away form him and got to her feet. "but come on, I can still make a mean meat pie that will make you drool." she said as she held out a hand to him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2011, 03:45 AM

Holly smiled as she heard him. "Sounds like you would rather do that than anything. Maybe you could get a job in the forest. You could be a guide or even grow herbs. She said as she got up and got the dough down. She then got the flower and rolling pin. She then got all the different ingredients and the flat pizza stone where as she looked to him. "Come on we can make it together it will be fun. I have most anything you could want on a pizza. It will be fun. And you need to learn to cook. " She said as she smiled at him.

Raven smiled as he got up and followed her shocked she didn't punch him. "Who says I wouldn't like that?" He said as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her and picked her up carrying her down the stairs. Once in the kitchen he placed her down only after kissing her and grinning. "I should have let you walk. That is still one nice rear you have my dear and you aren't old I beg to differ."

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2011, 04:40 AM

James nodded, "I would but I have to stay here and protect this place. It is important to my mother and is my home town. So I am to be the protector till I lass the job off to my kids or die he said as he looked at her and smiled as he watched her work. She knew exactly what to do and he bet he would mess it up. Though when he heard her he walked over, "I am warning you now, I am known to burn or kill anything I make." he said as he startedto help her and then smiled. "is that your onky question? Because I have a few for you." he said as he smiled.

Amy was surprised by his words and the little kid side of her was cheering. She then smiled when she fket his arms around her and closed her eyes as she kissed him back. She then laughed when he picked her uo and she stayed close as he carried her down stairs. Once there she kissed him back and smiled, blushing slightly, "you always know how to make me blush." she said and punched him playfully. She then looked up at him, "what if I agreed to marry you but onky if you stayed close to me? Would you go through with it?" she asked as she moved tk start pulling out ingredience for thr meat pie.

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2011, 06:38 PM

Holly laughed as she heard him. She smiled and helped him rolling her eyes at his statement. " then you need a better teacher. And you may need a better attention spand. Burning is caused by forgetting about food." She said with a grin. " well ask away." She said as she put the sauce on the pizza. She then helped spread the cheese on the pizza. She got a hand full of the fresh spinich and put on half before She looked to him. " What all do you want on it?"

Raven smiled as he nuzzled her and held her close." I should hope you marry me only due to The fact you love me. I will be close from now own. I don't want to leave ever. " he said as he helped her releang her long enough to get the pan for her and turn Tue stove on.

Palmoun

Old 12-09-2011, 12:42 AM

James laughed when he heard her, "well my mother is a good cook and a teacher. But when you put those two together I dont learn very well." he said as he smiled at her. "so where did you come from? and where have you been?" he asked since he hadn't been anywhere. This town and forest was all he knew. ONce she put the spinich on he smiled and then pulled out mushrooms. "this is all." he said as he stuck them on his side of the pizza.

Amy smiled when she heard him and once everything was out she walked over to him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, "I will always love you, always want you close and for you to never leave." she said and then leaned up, kissing his lips gently, "and I would love to marry you for all of those reasons." she said softly as she looked into his eyes.

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2011, 03:35 AM

Holly thought of what he asked as she found herself complex by what he had asked. She had never thought of where she came from. "I-I don't know where I come form. I have been far and wide. I have seen the mountains far to the south the villages below and to the east. The sea and the deserts to the north. I know many people but I call no place home. I have never belonged any where. Maybe this time it will be different but I doubt it." She said as the fear set into her knowing she may lose another place and a chance at being normal. Maybe the old woman in the last place was right maybe no place on this earth was her home. She was a monster and it didn't mater how her father tried to hide it she could make things happen that she didn't understand. Holly got real quite as she looked rather complex. She picked up the pizza as if she had no life in her and put it in the oven. Magus quickly stopped his play as he rushed to her side and took his set on her shoulder as he nuzzled her and stared at her as he saw there was no change in her expression or mood. He didn't like his friend like this and worried as he tried to nuzzle her again.

Raven smiled as he grinned. "Is that a promise then?" He asked as he pulled her closer and stared into her beautiful eyes before kissing her gently. "Now this is your chance to say no or beat me." He said as he broke the kiss and grinned.

Palmoun

Old 12-09-2011, 04:12 AM

James frowned when he heard her and just watched her as she put thr pizza in the oven. Walking over to her and found himself wrapping a arm around her shoulder, hugging her s little bit. Since this was mostly his fault he wanted to correct this. "I am sorry that you never had a true home but if you want you can consider this your home. This town may be small and run rampent with witches but it is nice for a home." he said as he looked at her and hoped that she liked the sounds of that. He then smiled down at her, "and please consider me a friend for life. If you ever need anything just ask and I will give it he said as he looked at her and hoped she cheered up.

Amy smiled when she heard him and felt his arms around her. Kissing him back she gentky wrapped her arms around his neck and then frowned slightly when he pulled away. Though she smiled when she heard him and pressed herself closer, "if beat you means yes then I am going with that one." she said as she kissed him and knew it did. When they had been little she use to always punch him and beat on him when she wanted ti say yes to something though didn't actually want to say those words.

Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM

Holly snapped out of it as she turned and looked at Jaime. She smiled faintly as she laughed." It is fine maybe this will be my home as well. I am sorry. " She said as she felt bad for her actions. She looked to Magus as she gently kissed the top of his head and giggled as he licked her ear. She picked him up and kisses the top of his scaly head and gently placed him down back with shadow as she smiled walking back to the kitchen smiling feeling better. "Besides you owe me a chance to see what you have." She said as she grinned.

Raven smiled as he kissed her back. "I do." he said as he gently pulled her close again kissing her. "You are always going to punch me. I must just be a gluten for punishment. I stilled loved you after that love potion." He said as he grinned knowing she was going to get him for bringing it up. He gave her a playful wink as he chuckled.

Palmoun

Old 12-10-2011, 12:45 AM

James smiled at her, "it is okay and your right, this miht become your hom.e' H esaid as he smiled at her and then watched her and Magus. Shadow then chirped happily when Magus was placed back with her and she bumped up against him happily. James then smiled at her and laughed, "oh, dont worry. YOu will see what I have in me as long as I get to see what you have in you." he said as he smiled at her. "so what should we do till our pizza is done? ask more questions or play some kind of game?" he asked as he looked at her.

Amy smiled when she heard him and stayed as close to him as possible. Kissing him back she then smirked when she heard him. "be careful, I might use another potion on you." she said as she punched him, it would hurt but not enough to leave a mark. "and your definately a gluten for punishemtn since your going to be my husband. That means you will probably get punched alot." she said as she stayed close to him. She then leaned up and kissed his lips, "and each of those punch's will be filled with love."

Lady Chello

Old 12-16-2011, 12:35 AM

Holly thought about his question as she pondered on what they could do. She had never had annoy one her own age to hang around with. "I don't know...I am afraid that I have never had anyone my own age to spend time with before. I-I don't know what games you play. I have never stayed in once place long enough to make friends. I am lucky to get a week." She smiled at him as she watched the dragons play. 'They look really happy don't they? " She said as she watched the two play with one another. She then looked back to James as she smiled."What do you do in your spare time? I spend my time in the forest or drawing or helping my father. I do like to cook. " She said as she felt comfortable around him. She turned as she heard Magus and watched as he vanished up the stairs heading for her room. She laughed and knew that Shadow would follow. "Hey you two no tearing my pictures." She said giving them fair warning. She didn't own much she never had as much as they moved it wasn't a smart idea for her or her father to.

Raven chuckled as he kissed her back. He pulled her close as caressed her back staring into her eyes. Before he knew what he was doing he found himself kissing her deeply and passionately. He kissed along her neck at first teasingly. Once the fog started to lift he found himself back in her room as he enjoyed their love making. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen even if she tried to act like she wasn't and hide it from the world. He kissed her lovingly as he made love to her wanting her to feel how he felt for her and how he had missed her at his side. All his thoughts where on her no love potion was needed all he needed was her.

Palmoun

Old 12-16-2011, 01:48 AM

James smiled at her, "well if your staying here I can teach you as many games as you like." he said happily and wondered what kind of places she had been too. He then chuckled when he saw the dragons and shook his head, "this is the first tiem I have seen Shadow this happy in a long time. I am happy for her." he said as he smiled at her. He then thought for a moment, "well I like to paint but I dont get to do it much, I also like to swim and when I can take pictures." he said as he smiled at her. When he saw the dragons run off he laughed and then smiled at her, "oh I am sure that they wont destroy anything.

Amy smiled when he pulled her closer and wanted to stay close. Though before long hte kiss was more passionate then ever and it was hte best thing ever. Closing her eyes as she felt his kisses on her neck she felt the fog of love slowly cover her eyes. IN a matter of moment they were back in her room, the room that no other guy had ever been in besides him. She loved hte feeling of him close and knew that she had the most handsome man in the world as a lover. He felt her love for him with every second and kissed him back happily. After a while she was soon just laying nex tto him and she wrapped her arms around him lovingly. She was never going to let him go anymore.

Lady Chello

Old 06-29-2012, 03:08 AM

Holly smiled as she heard him. She looked up at the time as she wondered where her dad was. Without thinking she walked to the couch and curled up on it as she peered out one of the windows. " It is going to snow even more tonight. I am afraid you are stuck here with me. I promise not to bite. " She said as she turned and looked at him. "I can cook you something if you like."

Raven smiled and he laid there with Amy. He held her close softly murring as he drifted asleep with her holding her close. He slept for the first time in many years. He was home now that he was here and Amy was back in his arms where she belonged.

Palmoun

Old 06-29-2012, 04:49 AM

James smiled at her and nodded, "I don't mind, I am usually alone anyways so being with you is a nice change." he said as he smiled at her, "oh and I know you wouldn't bite, you would get her to do that." he said as he pointed to where the dragons had run off too. Hearing the thought of food, his stomach growled, "food sounds great right now. I am not exactly the best cook in the world." he said as he smiled at her.

Amy smiled as she felt his arms around her and watched as he drifted off to sleep. Reaching up, she stroked his cheek and kissed him gently. "never leave me." she whispered before snuggling closer to him and closing his eyes. After a few minutes, she was fast asleep and looked to be happy for the first time in a while.

Lady Chello

Old 07-27-2012, 04:54 AM

Holly smiled as she heard his stomach. "That's ok tell me what you want to eat. I cook rather well. We have just about anything you could want." She said as she got up and headed into the kitchen as she waited to see what he wanted to eat. She smiled as she peered out the window as she watched the snow dance about in the dark.

He slept for the first time in many years in peace. Everything was right in the world for once. He had his beloved one back in his arms where she belonged and he was back in her's where she belonged. He wouldn't leave her again he was home.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2012, 06:48 PM

James smiled when he heard her and quickly followed her into the kitchen. Looking around at everything and knowing food was close only made his stomach growl louder. Laughing to himself he looked at Holly, "how about if we make pizza? I have never tried it before but I heard it can be a lot of fun." he said as he smiled happily.

((sorry about the shortness))

Lady Chello

Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM

Holly giggled as she gave the strange boy a simple nod of her head. She slowly walked to the door where all of the things they would need was hidden. She gathered the different things and placed them on the stone island in the middle of the rather large kitchen. Once she had everything they would need she turned and looked out the window as she saw how bad the storm was getting. She wondered where Raven was. This was not like him to not be home with her. It did worry her that he was not there. After the attack in the town she wasn't sure if he was safe or not. This was not like her Raven. She slowly turned her mind back to making pizza as she looked back to James. "Come on, I have everything we will need." She said as she tried her best to smile and not show how worried she truly was.

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2012, 04:06 PM

James smiled as he watched her go around and gathered everything for the pizza. Yet he noticed that she seemed to be slightly distracted as he started on puting things together. "are you okay? you look as if something is on your mind." he said as he continued to work. "it is the same look I see on my mothers face but less sad. Yet whenever I ask her if everything is okay she just says that it is stuff in the past that she can never have or see again." He said as he continued to work. "your welcome to tell me, I am a good listener." he said as he smiled at her and truely wanted to ease her worry. She had been so nice to him that it was the least he could do for her.

Lady Chello

Old 09-25-2012, 04:18 PM

"Raven has told me to be careful who I trust. Because even the one you hold dear for the right illusion will turn on you." She said as she helped him. "I understand that because Raven says the same things. He lost someone in his past and it bothers him even to this day. In his sleep he screams her name. " She said as it sadden her to think about how much pain Raven was truly in. "Raven doesn't know it but I do remember before he found me. You see he isn't really my dad." She said as she went and made sure that the fire was good and hot ready fort he pizza.