Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-26-2012, 03:52 AM

James nodded as he listened to her and smirked, "that is about the same thing my mother told me but I think I can trust you since I have nothing to hide from you." he said as he looked at her and continued to work. James frowned when he heard her and knew what she meant. He remembered when he was little he use to sit outside of Amys door listening to her cry. Yet when Holly said raven something about that name seemed to strike a memory but he couldn't remember it. "well maybe our parents will meet and they can share in the sadness. Who knows maybe they are together right now." he said as he smiled at her. Though when he heard her say that he was slightly surprised, "really, then I guess that is one more thing we share. I dont remember much before Amy took me in but I do know I was alone and she taught me everything." he said as he looked at her and fnished up the pizza.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 09-26-2012, 06:27 AM

Holly smiled as she heard him. She gave him a nod as she put the pizza in the fire. "I guess we have a lot in common. All I know is Raven gave me a home and has taught me everything I know. I know he use to live here. This was his house before." She said as she pulled out the pizza and put it back on the counter. She then looked up at the stars. "Magus, Shadow I have food!" She shouted as she pulled out two rather nice roast raw of course and put them on plates next to the front door. She then looked to Winter as the old cant made his appearance. "I see you have decided to join us this evening my dear sir." She giggled as she pulled out his special food she had made him this morning placing it in a bowl for him to eat. She walked to a pot going over the fire and dipped out some soup full of meat into a large wooden bowl placing it down near the fire for Fang. She then got some bread and put it on the counter beside James and she poured him a cup of hot chocolate. She then cut the pizza and put it on plates for them as she took her seat there. "One, Two,..." Out of no where a guest of cold wind came from the fireplace in the kitchen as a black blur crashed onto the counter. Holly arched a eye brow as she stared at the crazed bird. "You know I'm not sure who's the crazed one. You Bo or Raven. Right now I'm going with you, you old bird." She said as she softly stroked his side lovingly. She pulled some of the bread off for him to eat. "Be good Bo and stay out of trouble. "

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2012, 05:13 AM

James smiled as he watched her put the pizza in the fire and nodded, "the house in the middle of the town is where I have lived for most of my life. It has a lot of memories there." he said as he looked at her and watched as she pulled the pizza out. When she called the dragons instantly he saw one head pop out from around the corner. Shadow sniffed the air and licked his lips, yet waited for Magus since it was the right thing to do. James chuckled as he wated the cat come in as if he owned the place like all cats do. James then took a seat since he wasn't sure what else to do and watched at she pulled out hot chocolate and cut the pizza. Though when he saw Bo come in he couldnt' help but laugh, "that is one crazy bird you have." he said as he smiled at the bird. He then took a bite of his pizza and smiled, "so tell me a little more aobut yourself, what do you like to do?" he asked as he continued to eat.

Lady Chello

Old 09-27-2012, 06:08 AM

Holly smiled as she gently patted Bo on the head enjoying his silk like feathers against her skin. "I spend my time training and following Raven. Each one of the animals here has something to teach me different times on different days. Raven has me learning different things as if he is afraid I will vanish if I don't. I'm not allowed outside of the house where we stay without him or without my necklace he gave me. Even then he must be with me. So I do what I am allowed to. I think Raven is paranoid that something is going to happen to me. He gets more worried with every witch that appears. He use to let me play outside till the witches starting appearing where ever we went. Strange things started happening but he still want talk about it. Raven had said here we would be safe no witch would get through this was the one place where witches where extinct. But after today I doubt we will stay here long. We never do. And I shouldn't be talking to you or getting to know you. It isn't like we will stay long enough for any of this to matter." She said as her face became sad and gloomy. It was the truth she knew Raven would come home and when he did it would be time to pack again. She smiled as she watched Magus appear and gave a bow to Shadow thanking him for waiting as he began to dig in alone with the other animals. She felt bad how could she tell James bye. She really liked him but Raven would be furious not only was she befriending him but she was telling him things about them. Raven forbid her to speak to anyone about herself or him. But James was different she felt. She really like him and felt she could trust him with anything.

Palmoun

Old 11-17-2012, 07:15 PM

James frowned as he listened to her and leaned back in his chair. "it sounds like you have been alone for a long time." he said softly as he looked over at her, "but you dont have to be alone, we can still be friends even though we wont be together. Maybe if you leave we can find a way to still stay in contact since I dont really want to stop being friends." he said as he smiled at her. "your the first friend I have ever made and I rather not lose you. Most of the kids in town avoid me since I am kind of weird to them." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He had gotten use to being able to be on his own since his mother taught him that you weren't sure if you could trust anyone. Yet he felt like he could trust her and he didnt' really want to lose her.

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 AM

A smile appeared on Holly's face as she looked at him. "Your too funny. You aren't weird in anyway. You are amazing and not weird at all. I'm sorry that others think you are. You are a amazing person and a great friend. It's their lose." She said as she smiled at him. "I would like to keep in contact with you." She said as she looked at him. "It's getting late...if you want I'll make you a bed on the couch here..and I'll sleep on the other one if that is ok. It looks like the storm is only going to get worse I hope both of our loved ones are doing ok.'

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2012, 01:37 AM

James smiled at her, "thanks, your a great friend too and I think you might be my only friend." he said as he thought about it. Sure he knew most of hte kids in town but they weren't really friends since he never hung out with them or anything like that. Besides, all of them had developed groups before he came here with amy and she taught him to be able to handle himself. SO he never really thought about having friends till now. When he heard her, he was glad that she wanted to keep in contact, it would be nice to keep her as a friend. "oh you dont have to make me a bed, I will just be fine on the couch." he said as he smiled at her and hoped that his mother was okay. He knew that she could be reckless sometimes.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2012, 02:29 AM

Molly stood as she giggled hearing him. She shook her head as she headed to her room. She grabbed some covers about to head down. As she turned staring out the window. Even through the snow that fell she couldn't help but smile it was very beautiful to watch. She headed down the stairs and fixed the two couches one for him and one for her. She herself laid down after fixing hers as the different animals took their places about her. She smiled one last time at James. "Good night." She said simply as she drifted off to sleep.

Raven woke early as the sun's ray's just began to dance about the frozen earth. He smiled as he loved how beautiful the sun's ray's illuminated Amy's soft skin. He softly stroked her head as she slept against him. He let out a grunt as he found her shifting against him making him want to explore her beautiful canvas again. He instead softly held her close as he stroked her head thinking of only her.

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2012, 05:06 AM

James smiled when Holly fixed up the couches for them and nodded a thanks. Laying down, he curled up in the blanket and smiled over at Holly, "good night." he said before drifting off into sleep. He didn't stir once and for him that was a good thing, usually he had trouble sleeping. Yet as she sun came up, he woke up just as she sun touched his face. Sitting up, he yawned and streached out a bit before smiling over at Holly. He hoped that she didn't go, he liked her a lot and she was really nice.

Amy smiled in her sleep as she felt him hold her. She hadn't slept this good in years and as the sun touched her eyes, she slowly woke up from her sleep. When she saw him, she smiled happily and wrapped her arms around him. "thank god it wans't a dream." she said to herself as she buried her face into his chest. The feeling of being able to hold him first thing in the morning and waking up to being in his arms was the best thing that she could ever ask for. Smiling up at him, she kissed his cheek before snuggling as close to him as possible.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2012, 05:39 AM

Raven smiled as he held her close. "No it isn't a dream. I'm here Amy and I will always be as long as you let me." He said as he kissed the top of her head. He looked to where their wolves where curled up together." Well I am glad some things never change. Though we both have two small problems." He said as guilt hit him thinking of Holly. He had left her and the storm. "I need to make sure my Hollybell is ok. Just as I am sure you want to with James."

Holly slept peaceful for the first time in a long time. As she slept she turned towards James. The necklace Raven had given her and made her wear slipped out from under her shirt at it shimmered in the light. The light made holly look magical as she slept. A slight glow seemed to come from her and the necklace.

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2012, 06:03 AM

Amy smiled as she heard him and kissed his chin, "I will let you as long as you dont dissappear on me." she said to him softly as she snuggled closer to him. She then looked over at the wolves and chuckled. They looked so happy, just like how they were now that they had each other back in their lives. Though when she heard him, she nodded, "we should go looking for them, but I am sure they are fine. If I know james he is probably just waited out the storm somewhere and fell asleep." she said as she smiled at Raven.

James stared at her as he saw her seem to glow. It was like she was a angel, the most beautiful angel there ever could be. He wanted to stroke her head and the odd want to pull her close tugged at him. Yet he restrained, he wasn't sure what that meant but he did want to be close to her. Smiling, he leaned back into the couch and watched her sleep, still being the perfect angel he could dream of right now.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 AM

Holly softly woke as she open her eyes a few times trying to wake up. She laughed as she soon found the cat at her face telling her good morning. She sat up as she looked to where James was and smiled. "Good morning!" She said happy to still see him there. For some reason all she wanted to do was run to him and just hug him. She got up slowly and walked to where he was and moved his leg then sat down and put them back. She then proceeded to hug him. She sighed once she had just holding him. She then smiled up at him as she looked around at the house seeing the animals about it. She grinned as she peered out the windows at the fresh snow. She gently let go of up and got up as she walked to the window. She smiled as she stared at the snow. "Have you played in it before?" She asked turning looking over her shoulder at him.

Raven just smiled as he heard her laughing."Yes this is true. But it is our job to look after them. Why don't we both get dressed get some breakfast then go together and look for them. That way you don't have leave me and I don't have to leave you. " He said as he smiled at her softly kissing her lovingly.

Palmoun

Old 11-30-2012, 01:04 AM

James smiled when he saw Holly get up, "morning." he said happily and when she started getting up he wondered where she was going. The last thing he expected her to do was come over and hug him. Yet that was what she did and after the shock passed, he wrapped his own arms around her. When she moved, he let her go and watched as she headed over ot the window. Smiling at her, he nodded, "each year when it snows I play in it a little bit. But most of the time I just spend my time making snowmen around town." he said as he got up himself and walked over to her. Smiling as he looked outside, he said, "I am sure we could have a lot of fun in it." he said happily.

Amy smiled as she kissed him back and stuck close to him. "I like the idea of not being away from you." she said as she looked into his eyes. She then reached out and stroked his cheek, "now we better get going, I want to make sure both of our kids are safe." she said as she smiled at him.

Lady Chello

Old 12-05-2012, 06:25 AM

Holly smiled as she giggled. "Well come on lets go play." She said as she ran out the front door. She smiled as she loved the feel of the fresh snow. She gently picked up some and threw it in the air as she danced in it. She loved the feeling of it hitting her face as she began to run in the woods. She let her guard down for once as she just enjoyed herself and the surroundings.

Raven just smiled as he kissed her back. "I guess your right." He sighed as he got up and walked to the bathroom taking a shower. Once he was done he got dressed and walked out to the kitchen. He fixed some breakfast for them of pancakes and fruit.

Palmoun

Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 AM

James smiled as he watched her run out the door and laughe.d He then took off after her and smiled as he watched her thrown the snow around. She looked beautiful, almost like a snow princess. He then watched as she took off into the forest and smiled as he picked up some snow. Making a snowball, he took off after her as he started to laugh some more. He knew this would be fun, expecially since he could spend the time with her.

Amy smiled as she pulled out pancake mix and once he was out of the shower headed in after him. ONce she was out she pulled one some clothing and then headed into the kitchen to the smell of food. Walking over to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist, "the food smells great." she said happily.

Lady Chello

Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 AM

A light breeze blew as unexpected arrivals appeared in the sleepy little town. The coven stood on the top of the old tower as the peered down. The one they where after was here. They quickly vanished as they followed the hunter's crystal. Soon the group came upon two children playing in the woods. A smile feel upon the blond haired girl as she gave a nod. She quickly appeared to two looking as innocent as ever. "You....you killed my family." She said as she pointed at the young girl. Tears streamed down her eyes as she looked to the boy. "You play with killers now?" She appeared to be one of the villagers blood was all over her. The others watched from a distance to see if the young witch was the one or not. If she was her magic would soon show they would make sure of it. The blond hair girl was perfection when it came to shifting and to convening others anything she wanted. Her eyes widen as she looked to James and ran to him as she clung to him. She peered up at him with her crystal blue eyes as she looked as innocent as every. "Please don't leave me with her...she'll kill me too. Come look at what she did to my family. She's a monster she's a witch."

Holly froze as she felt something. She turned as she saw a young girl with blond hair approach them. She just stared at the girl as she heard her. "...I did no such thing." She said as she moved closer to the girl wanting to make sure she was ok. The smell however made her sick to her stomach. The blood was fresh she hadn't killed anyone she was with Jame the whole night. Was this going to happen here too? Holly began to panic quietly inside as she wished Raven was here. She backed away as she felt something wasn't right. It felt like the same person who had done this to her every place she went. Where was Raven? She needed him now.

Palmoun

Old 03-03-2013, 02:07 AM

James stopped in his tracks as he saw some girls come over to them. He was going to ask what was wrong when he heard them and looked at Holly. He knew the words were lies, she ahd been with him all night and he doubted she would ever kill anyone. When the girl started to cling onto him, eh gently pushed her away and looked down at her, "please calm down." he said before looking over at Holly. Moving over to her, he wrapped a arm around her gently and pushed her behind him slightly but kept her hand in his. "ladies, I do not know what is going on here and I know that Holly would never hurt anyone. You must be mistaken." he said as he watched them. In seconds Shadow was at his side and on his shoulder, watching the ladies. "now why dont you all just calm down and explain to me everything. I am sure that this is all just a misunderstanding. But I am going to make this clear to you, Holly would never hurt ANYONE." he said as he looked at him, hoping it would get through to them. Shadow just watched them and a slight growl came from him as he watched.