Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-24-2013, 12:43 AM

Zoe smiled and nodded, "I think the last movie I ever saw in theaters was probably when I was a little kid." she said as she smiled at him. Her smile only grew as she felt his thumb caress over her knuckles. She didn't even realize that Sam and Elros were gone till she heard hte door close and looked to where they had been. Chuckling softly, she smiled at Hunter, "it seems that we have been abandoned." she said and squeezed his hand gently.

Elros smiled and stood up with her, "lets get going." he said happily and grabbed his ice cream. He then headed out of there with him and jumped into the drivers side. "now then, lets look for a place that is super big." he said as he watched sam come in. He then started to head out to the houses he had seen for sale on the way here.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM

Hunter smiled hearing Zoe and took another sip of his malt. He was one to make these kinds of treats last as long as possible because he loved them so much. Smiling a bit wider as he realized Elros and Sam were gone, the male scientist seemed rather amused the two love birds had already left. "I believe we did interrupt their fun time together anyway, since they tend to go on their own way a lot." He said lightly and chuckled lightly as he looked into those beautiful eyes of hers. "Would you want to come and watch a movie at our house? Sam has a collection of movies to watch." He offered lightly with a smile.

Sam giggled hearing Elros and quickly followed her fiancé into their car. Sliding into the passenger seat she buckled up and soon they were off. Her ears were perked up in excitement as she looked out the window and spotted some of the houses. Seeing a rather large one she grinned and pointed towards it. "Let's look there Elros! It looks so pretty." She said happily as she fazes at the beautiful house.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 05:57 PM

Zoe smiled as she continued to eat hers and after a while it was gone. She then chuckled hearing him, "I have noticed that, but then they are adults so they are free to do as they please." she said as she smiled at hunter. Yet hearing about goinb back to his house and see a movie, she smiled. "I would love that." she said as she squeezed his hand again. She couldn't wait to watch a movie with him, it was like a dream.

Elros smiled as he drove and smiled when he heard Sam. Pulling into the driveway of the bigger house. he whistled. "wow, that is a huge house." he said and then smiled at Sam, "perfect for our slowly growing family." he said as he got out of the car and walked over to sams side. Opening her door, he held out a hand to her as he smiled at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2013, 07:12 AM

Hunter smiled as he watched Zoe finish her ice cream and then chuckled. "Yes they are, but it's hard beig their father to really see them as adults... They still seem like my little babies..." He said softly as he led the beautiful woman out of the ice cream parlor and back to their parked car. Opening the door for her he smiled softly and kissed her knuckles as she was helped into the car. Shutting the door he then got in on the drivers side and set his malt in the drink holder and buckled up. "Any idea what movie you want to watch?" He asked lightly as he began driving to the house he shared with his children.

Sam's eyes grew bigger seeing the size of the house and purred as Elros opened the door for her. Pulling on her cute hat that matched her simple dress the shapeshifter took her fiancé's hand and got out of the mustang. Walking inside with him, Sam's breath was taken away by all the high end finishes and the open floor plan. The home was gorgeous as they looked over everything. Walking through the living room dining room combination her eyes grew huge at the gormet kitchen. This was like paradise for Elros. "Elros just look at this... It's like it was made for your cooking..." She breathed as she ran her hand over the marble counter tops and the beautiful back splash of different colored glass tile gave the kitten in Sam the sparkle she liked to find around the home. "So far it's a perfect house. Spacious and high quality. Which for me, is important." She said softly. She had told Elros once about the kidnapping she went through as a young boy but never had really explained it to her lover. One day she would, but for now she just kept it in the back of her mind, even if it was the reason she had to have nice high end finishes and good safety in the house.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM

Zoe smiled at him, "they are still your babies, just a little bit older." she said as she squeezed his hand before getting up. She followed him out to the car and blushed as he kissed her hand before helping her into the car. He was such a gentalmen that she was surprised he didn't have a girlfriend. Smiling as she buckled up, she looked over at him, "I was thinking either some kind of horror movie or possibly some kind of comedy." she said as she smiled at him.

elros smiled as he walked in with Sam and looked around the place. Everything was amazing in it and he couldn't believe how big it was. When they wondered into the kitchen instantly he wanted to cook. He coudl cook things he never could in this kitchen and he would if he got the house. Looking at Sam, he pulled her close and into his arms. "I know, this place is amazing." he said softly as he held Sam close to him. "and I have to agree, this place is perfect. It has everything we could ever want, a big kitchen for me and big and high quality for you." he said as he looked down at sam and gently stroked her cheek. He knew that this was important to her, she had told him that she had been kidnapped and that was all he knew. Holding her close, he kissed her nose, "I think we should get it, what do you think?" he asked softly as he held Sam close. They had enough money for probably the down payment or if they were lucky for the whole house.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Hunter smiled at Soe and nodded. "I am actually deathly afraid of scary movies." He said with a blush and then looked at the road again as his cheeks burned. "The idea of a comedy sounds a lot more appealing to me." He said lightly and looked at her with a sheepish smile. It was embarrassing to be a grown up man and fear the fictional horror movies. It was something he knew was foolish but enjoyable.

Sam purred as Elros pulled her into his arms and giggled. "It is perfect. But let's check out the rest of the house. Just to make sure." She said lightly and walked with her fiancé through the house finding the wash room and office. Going up the stairs they found the beautiful three bed rooms and two bathrooms. Coming to the beautiful maste bedroom that was so large and grand Sam gasped in wonder. Tears of joy welled in her eyes and then she squealed as she saw the master on suite and saw the massive soaking tub, the tile shower with glass walls, toliet, and double bowl sinks. "Elros it's perfect." She breathed and looked at her lover. "Let's call the owners and buy it now. It's so beautiful." She breathed looking so very happy.

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 PM

Zoe smiled when she heard him and patted his hand, "it is okay, we all are afraid of something." she said and then blushed slightly, "like for example I am afraid of chickens and ducks." she said and knew that to most people that would sound weird. Yet she had a bad experience with both of them. She then nodded and smiled, "that sounds good to me, you pick which comedy it is though." she said as she smiled at him.

Elros smiled as he held her close and nodded. He followed her through the house and hte more and more he wanted it. Yet when he saw the master bedroom and bathroom he knew it was a done deal. They were going to get the house. Wrapping his arms around Sam, he kissed her gently, "then lets me call to make sure that we can get the house." he said softly and kissed her again before fishing out his cell phone. Calling up the people, he chatted with them for a bit and after what seemed like a eternity he smiled down at Sam. "welcome home." he said softly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-31-2013, 12:17 AM

Hunter smiled hearing Zoe and was greatful for the understanding. Surprised he looked at her and then smiled wider. "I don't like them either, unless they are on my plate for dinner." He said lightly trying to make a joke out if something that was a fear for her. Smiling he then chuckled thinking of the movie that they would watch. "Pitch perfect is very funny and a good movie." He offered lightly.

Sam blushed as she watched Elros fish around for his cell phone. Looking around as she stayed in his arms she listened to the conversation the best she could and then when he hung up she bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Hearing his words her eyes grew large and she squealed, throwing her arms around the male with glee. Kissing him deeply the blonde neko then have a new of joy and giggled as she smiled widely at the man she called her fiancé.

Palmoun

Old 01-31-2013, 01:45 AM

Zoe chuckled when she heard him and nodded, "I feel very victorious when I eat chicken, it makes me feel powerful." she said as she smiled at him. When she heard the name of the movie she smiled, "I haven't seen that one so it sounds perfect to me." she said and found that she was hoping that she could always stay with him. Soon she saw the house coming up but their was no other car in the drive way. "I wonder where Sam and elros went."

Elros smiled as he held her close as he heard her squeal and held her close. Kissing her back just as deeply and then smiled down at her. "I thought you would like hearing that." he said as he smiled at her and held her close. Sure he had smooth talked for a little while and gotten this place for almost free. It was one thing that he had gotten pretty good at when he was running.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-31-2013, 06:22 AM

Hunter smiled as they pulled in the drive way. "Knowing Sam she probably talked Elros into eating in the park or going to a movie. Sam always loves going to places like that, though she really avoids older buildings and hotels that aren't top of the line." Hunter said and parked. Getting out he opened the door for Zoe and helped her out. Walking inside he rolled his eyes seeing a bit of a mess left by the love birds. "Come sit, I will get the DVD started... Goodness these two are terrible about cleaning!" He said and set down his malt and began to clean, looking very fatherly as he muttered things about the younger ones' stuff laying about.

Sam grinned up at Elros and then pulled him to sit on the bed. The little neko pulled off the hat and looked at Elros. "Elros, since we are alone... I wanted to tell you something I have been avoiding to tell you.... It's about when I was younger... When I was kidnapped...." She breathed and rested her body against her fiancé. Closing her eyes she clutched his hand a bit tighter. Sam said and wiped her tears away the best she could. Sam told Elros everything, and when she was done she shook her head and looked down. "I hate them... " she whispered and wiped away her tears some more.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-08-2013 at 09:43 PM..

Palmoun

Old 01-31-2013, 06:37 AM

Zoe smiled and nodded, "those two seem like they can not get enough of each other." she said as she looked at him. Though frowned when she heard him, wondering what could cause the girl to stay far away from those places. Yet as they got to the house she smiled as he opened the door for her. Taking his hand, she followed him inside and chuckled at the mess, "well they were just trying to have a good time." she said as she sat down and waited for him and the movie.

Elros held Sam close as they sat down on the bed though was surprised hearing Sam. Yet he didn't say anything as she talked about his past and slowly anger bubbled up inside of him. If he ever found those people who had done this to his love he would kill them. Slowly laying back on the bed, Elros held sam close and kissed her head form time to time. Once she was done, elros wiped her tears and stroked her cheek, "I am sorry you had to go through that." he said ot her softly and held her close to him. "if I had known about that I would of come to save you, no one should have to go through that." he said and then kissed Sam lovingly. Looking into her eyes, He said, "if I ever find the people who did that to you I will make sure that they pay." he said softly as he held her close to him. He wasn't sure what else to say but as he looked down at sam he found himself just kissing her head over and over again. "no one will hurt you like that again." he said softly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 AM

Hunter looked up hearing Zoe and then shook his head. "That's an understatement." He said with a chuckle and grabbed the movie. "Sorry, I'm a compulsive cleaner. Messes but me for some odd reason and when I see them I have to clean them up." He said and then put the movie in the DVD player and sat on the couch with her and gave a sheepish smile. "Next time just call me, I don't even realize I'm cleaning sometimes... It's just a natural thing I do." He explained lightly with a blush on his cheeks and a sheepish smile on his lips.

Sam laid on the bed with Elros, grateful for his comfort as he kissed her head over and over. His words comforted her deeply as he spoke and she looked up into those eyes with love and adoration. "I love you so very much Elros... And as long as you're with me I know I'm safe." She purred and then blushed looking down at him. "I'm just glad we met and that you accepted me... Falling in love with you was the best thing that has happened to me in this life so far... I have a feeling our wedding will be amazing."

Palmoun

Old 02-01-2013, 02:25 AM

Zoe chuckled hearing him and then smiled at him, "it is okay, I can get into my moods where all I want to do is clean." She said as she watched him put the movie into the DVD player. When he sat down on the couch she decieded to do something risky. Slowly she scooted closer to him and smiled up at him, "okay, I will be sure too." she said as she saw the blush on his cheeks and liked it. "so have you seen this movie before?" she asked, blushing at how close she was to him now but liked it.

Elros held her close and showed no signs of letting her go anytime soon. "I will always keep you safe since your my love and my only love." he said softly and kissed her head lovingly. Hearing her words, he held her closer to him and kissed her lips gently, "I have a feeling the life we have ahead of us is going to be ten times more amazing then what oure pasts were like." he said softly as he held her close, "and your the best thing to ever happen to me." he said softly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-23-2013, 04:17 AM

Hunter didn't realize how close Zoe was until they were nearly brushing as he turned his attention toher. "Ummm actually only the first ten minutes. I fell asleep as Sam and Elros watched it." he admitted and then pressed play on the remote. "I just need to get through the first fifteen minutes, if I don't, Movies put me to sleep instantly." he admitted and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Sam purred hearing Elros and then her ears perked up. "Hunter's home." she said lightly, and then kissed her lover on the cheek. "Can we maybe join them with the movie? I really want to get my mind off the past.... Unless you have a better idea, then I'm all ears." she said lightly and nipped his cheek playfully.