Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-23-2011, 10:37 PM

Elros smiled when he saw Sam lick his lips and guessed that running for your life made you starving. he then remembered they never had food last night and guessed that he really was starving. When he saw his panties he smiled and found he liked the look on him. Sitting down he smiled, "well I owe you for last night since we never got to eat." he said as he smiled at him. He then looked at the food. "food is still very new to me, I usually dont know what I am eating. So you chose first, I will eat what is left." he said as he looked at sam. He had been trained to survive off of very little food, infact that was all they ever gave him to eat. He use to be sickly thin when he first got out of there. He had managed to fill out now but he still was skinny.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 01:38 AM

Sam blushed and then took some of the food and ate it hungrily. His stomach growled making him blush and them take a drink of milk. Slowing down his eating he then blushed deeply and giggled nervously. "Sorry... I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday." he explained sheepishly and then continued eating. Everything tasted too good to be true so far and if was making him forget about the horrible killing that had happened last night.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 01:55 AM

Elros watched him eat for a bit and chuckled when he heard his stomach growel. "you should eat more, I know that your suppose to eat three meals. But why did you skip lunch?" he asked as he looked at him. He wanted to make sure that his filriend ate right, you never knew when it was your last and he knew tha better than anyone else. He then thought of there plan and looked at Sam, "after this we should head out. I want to be out of this state before thr afternoon." he said as henlooked at Sam and hoped that was alright with him. "also we need to think of a cover story for when we find a place to stay. We mght also have to change how we look." he said and knew that might not agree with him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 03:08 AM

Sam nodded and then blushed. "You freaked me out too much at lunch..." he whispered admittingly and then shook his head. "Okay... We can go whenever I get dressed." he said and quickly hopped off the bed. He grabbed a simple sun dress and black heels. He stripped from his nightgown and then pulled on the cute pink undress and ran into the bathroom. He quickly straightened his hair and then walked out in his heels and bent over and grabbed his nightgown and threw it in their bag. "Ready to go?" he asked lightly and smiled.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 03:41 AM

Elros chuckled when he heard him, "well you annoyed me, but I am glad you did." he said and watched him get changed. He found that he looked good in the dress and then stood uo himself. He ate what was left over ofthe food quickly and then pulled on regular jeans and a shirt. Stuffing his clothing into a bag he slung it over his shoulder when Sam came out. He then nodded and smiled, "come on, we need to move before they figure out where we are and knowing them they might be just around the corner." he saod as he looked at Sam and then headed towards the door. Openning it he looked outside and then took a step outside. Making sure no one was here he held out a hand to Sam, "come on, let's go but stay close." he said as he looked at him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 04:18 AM

Sam smiled and then took Elros's hand after he checked to see if the coast was clear. Smiling he walked with his friend hurriedly out to the car and then grabbed her makeup bag out of the back. He then slid into the passenger seat and like a pro had mascara , eyeliner, and lip gloss on before Elros started driving. He then smiled softly and closed his eyes. He drifted into half sleep half awake state and had a sexy little dream about him and Elros. Snapping out of it as a louder song on the radio played he jumped a little big and then crossed his legs... Trying to hide a bit of his bodies excitement....

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 04:40 AM

Elros walked down the hall and stayed as alert as possible. He wanted to make sure that nothing happened on his watch. When they got to the car hr headed to the drivers seat and started up the car. He thensaw that Sam had put uo make up and didn't understand that. He looked better without it in his oppinion. He then headed down the rode and after a few minutes he could by the silence that Sam was asleep. Smiling he continued to drove and then switched the stations. Though blaring music came on and he could onky watch as Sam was shake awake. "sorry about the music." he said and turned it back to something more calm. He noticed he crossed his legs but shrugged. "we should be in the next state soon. Once their I want to head to a mall and we need to change our apperence." he said as henlooked at Sam from the corner of his eyes. "but till then you can go back to sleep or talk."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 04:50 AM

Sam smiled and shook his head. "No it's fine." he said softly and then sat up a bit more. "Wait.... How are we changing our appearance?" he asked worried and then bit his lip. "Like dying our hair type thing or what?" he asked innocently. "I don't want any surgeries unless it's to get boobs." he said lightly and then sighed. "If only I had some." he murmured to himself and then shook his head and looked at Elros.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 04:58 AM

Elros smirked and nodded, "yes, we either have to dye our hair or cut it. They will be looking for people with our hair so we have to change it." he said as he looked at him. Though when he heard the boob comment he shook his head, "we don't have to go to that extent and I honestly think that you don't need them. You look great the way you are to me." he said as he drove and thought for a moment. "we might have ti get colored contacts so that our eyes are differentand also different clothing styles. That way we look completly different." he said as he looked at him as he tried to picture him with boobs. He didn't like it, he liked hiw Sam was now. He was perfect to him, he didn't seem to girly but was tough enough that he didnt completely break down when he killed those men. He liked how he fekt when he held him and knew that things woukd change if he got boobs.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 07:58 PM

Sam nodded and then blushed hearing Elros. "Thank you." he whispered and then took a strand of his hair in his fingers. "Black..." he breathed softly and then looked up at Elros. "What do you think about hair extensions?" he asked his eyes glowing with an idea. "I've always wanted to try to go punk/emo." he said with a bright smile and then giggled and sat back at the thought. "Shoping spree." he said and then using the gps they found the biggest mall possible and Sam got out and took Elros's hand. "We should go to the hair cutters first."

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 08:06 PM

Elros smiled when he heard him and nodded, "black would look good on you." he said as he looked at Sam. He then chuckled, "you can do what ever you like, but I am sure that you could pull off hair extensions." he said and could picture Sam as a punk or emo. He then chuckled when he heard hhim say shoping spree and parked when they got to the mall. Getting out he let him take his hand and followed him inside. "that sounds good and I think I will dye my hair back to its original color, white." he said as he looked at Sam and smield as he headed to the hair cutters.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 08:21 PM

Sam smiled walling into the mall, holding his purse in one hand and Elros's hand in he other. Spotting the hair stylist place he walked in and the lady at the counter cooed at them. "Isn't this a cute cite! Couples never come in here together! Good for you two!" she said and Sam blushed. "Play along." he breathed in Elros's ear and then walked up to the woman. "We both would like to dye our hair, and I would also like to get hair extensions." he said lightly and the lady nodded. "We can squeeze you in right now actually, come on back." she said and Sam grinned at Elros and followed the lady into the back. He was helped up into one chair and Elros was led to the stall right across from him and put in a chair as well. "No peaking you two... We will show you eachother when we are completely finished." the women said and got to work. Sam closed his eyes and nearly purred as he got his hair done, he loved the feel of fingers running threw his hair and when the woman asked him what color of extensions he wanted he told her red and black. The woman smiled and nodded, getting right to work. Finally done both boys were turned around and Sam slowly stood, feeling his soft curls and looked into the mirror and grinned. "It's amazing." he breathed and then gasped surprised seeing Elros. "Amazing..." he breathed rooted to the spot.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 08:33 PM

Elros walked with sam and kept himself as alert as possible just incase anythign happened. Though when he got to the hair dressers he calmed down slightly. He smiled a little when he heard hte lady and then nodded when eh heard Sam. He followed the layd to his chair and sat down. He felt the ladies working with his hair and calmed down. He had learned that people in here didn't want to hurt him, so relaxing here was fine with them working on his hair. When they where down he smield when he saw his hiar and nodded a approval. They had taken all the hair gell he has used to get his hair to stand up out and now his white hair layed perfectly around his head. It got into his eyes in a way that would make anyone fall in love with him. Though when he saw Sam he could just stare., he looked amazing. Smiling he remembered hearing Sams worlds Play along and he pulled sam close to him, "no, your beautiful." he said to him softly and found he meant it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 09:11 PM

Sam was surprised as he felt Elros's arms around him and he happily hugged him back. "Thank you..." he breathed, blushing deeply at his praise. Thanking and tipping the women well they soon left the hair place and soon found themselves being stared at by the teens there and Sam was smiling happily as they held hands and walked. Spotting Hot Topic he grinned and pulled Elros inside the store and nearly squealed seeing the lolitas. Grabbing a bunch he then walked to the graphic tees and began grabbing alot too. The skinny jeans were next and then belts and accessories, and finally he spotted the underwear and began looking threw that too. He had a kart full of things and then giggled sheepishly at the looks from people. He then went to Elros and smiled sheepishly. "Do you have everything you need? Cuz we are going shoe shopping next." he said and grinned.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 09:30 PM

Elros smiled when he was hugged back and smield at hte women, thanking them for their time. He felt eyes on them and glared at the people who eyes them. He kept a hand on Sam and found himself smilng at he was pulled over to hot topic. He then let go of Samand watched aas he went about grabbing what he wante.d He walked around himself and started to grab black pants with chains on them and some jeans. He grabbed a few shirts, white ones and red then a black jacket to go with it all. He then grabbed some boxers he knew he would need. He was about to go find Sam when he decided it was time to lose his contacts. He had worn them for a while and he knew that he needed them off. Quickly he took them off and you could see that the real color of his eyes were a stormy grey. He hten headed off to Sam and smiled as he placed his stuff int eh kart, "I got everything, all I need are boots." he said as he smiled at him. He could feel people staring but he just ingorned them as he took Sams hand into his.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-24-2011, 10:34 PM

Smiling happily Sam took Elros's hand and paid for their clothes. Soon they were walking to a shoe store and Sam bought a few pairs of sneakers and then began getting different high heels and nicer shoes. Once he was done he checked out and sat down on one of the couches next to their kart and closed his eyes. Resting his feet felt amazing and he them felt someone nudge him and he opened his eyes. He saw a hot guy grin at him and offering a paper. Blushing Sam took the paper and watched the guy walk away. Looking at the number on it he slipped it into his purse and bit his lip. It had been a long time since he had last slept with anyone... And he could tell that he was getting turned on easier because of it. Shaking his head he sighed and looked for Elros to walk out. He hoped the other male he was traveling with was worth his time... Though so far he felt he was.

Palmoun

Old 11-24-2011, 11:49 PM

Elros smiled as he followed Sam out of there. When he got to the shoes he watched Sam go off before he did. He quickly found a pair of biker boots that looked perfect. Buying thrm he went to the kart before Sam and grabbed a pair of pants a shirt and his jacket. He then headed into the bathroom and started to change. The sooner he changed the more relaxed he would be. After a few minutes he came out in a pair of black pants. A white shirt and his black jacket. He smiked as he threw his old clothig out and then went off to go find Sam. Though as he grew close he saw a guy near Sam giving him something. A sort of growl came from him and instantly he wanted to beat the crap out of the guy. Walking over he glared as he watched the guy go and then looked down at Sam, "ready to go?" he asked and smiled. He was even more of a show stopper then before. Guys and girls alike stopped to look at elros but he didn't really notice, Sam was his focus.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 01:03 AM

Sam blushed deeply seeing Elros approach and stood. "Yes I'm ready." he said and then ran a hand threw his new hair. "Where are we going now?" he asked, feeling very outshown in Elros's glowing handsomeness. Putting his hands on the kart he closed his eyes and then shook his head. "Where are we going to live?" he asked softly and looked up at Elros. He was a bit scared... Would he never interact with other people again because he was on the run with Elros? He didn't know if he could handle that.

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 01:16 AM

Elros thought for a moment but when Sam asked where they were going to live. He heard the tone of voice and knew he was afraid. He knew it was probabky because he didn't want to run. Yet he had told him he could leave him somewhere. He felt something, he felt horrible for doing this to his friend. But he then looked at his friend and placed a hand on his, "I know a house for sale down the road that we should be able to get or a apartment. Which ever you prefer." he said as he looked at him and wanted to make him comfortable. Though as they walked he felt eyes on him and knew that someone was watchig. Not anyone but the eyes of someone who knew what he was.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 01:55 AM

Sam looked up at Elros and smiled softly. "A house sounds fine." he whispered softly and then shivered. He felt someone's eyes on him, and not in a good way. Looking up at the time he swore and grabbed his purse. "I'm out." he breathed shocked and looked up at Elros. "We need to get to the car. Now!" he hissed and picked up his pace rapidly. Walking swiftly through the mall the way they came he grit his teeth trying to stop the thing from happening. "No. No. No no no." he whispered and then looked to Elros. "Bring the stuff... I had to take a pill." he said and then sprinted in his heels out of the mall and to the car. He swore realizing he didn't have the keys and then ducked between his car and the other next to it and felt them come. Two blonde cat ears and a cat tail sprouted from his body and he felt tears sting his eyes. "I'm such a freak..." he whispered his canines sharp like a cats.

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 02:12 AM

Elros was surprised when Sam started to race towards the car. He walked with him but then just watched as Sam gave him the stuff and bolted out of there. Watching him go he got worried and started to go after him. Yet as he got to the mall doors a group of guys stopped him and Elros growled and growled. Yet none of them attack him and a guy came forwards. "calm down number 33, we dont want to hurt you. We just want to talk." he said and Elros glared, "about what and why?" he said and was ready to attack. "we just thought that you might like to hear a deal that we have. It is that if you come with us we wont bother your little friend. He can live a happy and carefree life, what do you think." he said and Elros just stood there. He then smirked and snapped his fingers. His men left and he turned, "we will give you time to think, but when your ready to give a answer just call us." he said and Elros just stood there. He then ran after him and when he didn't see him in the car yet he got worried. Looking around he then spoted something yellow. Looking around hte side he saw Sam. Chuckling he placed down the clothes and wrapped his arms around sam, picking him up a little bit. "so it seems that I am not hte only one who is different." he said as he looked at Sam and held him close. He didn't freak or anything, in truth he had seen people like him before. "why did you tell me?" he asked as he looked down at Sam curious and held him bridle stypel.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 02:40 AM

Sam was shocked as Elros found him and he trembled. He clung to Elros as he was picked up and whimpered softly, it came out in a small soft mew. Looking up at the other male he sniffles and took in a breath. "Because this is why I had to move... This is why my parents won't come see me anymore..." he breathed and looked up at Elros. "You look normal and don't have to try... I can't his my tail and ears... They move on their own..." he breathed and then let out another mew. "No one will love a freak like me...." he sniffles looking down a tear running down his cheek as he stayed curled against Elros's body.

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 03:17 AM

Elros listened to hm and held him closer to him. "that is just wrong of your parents." he said softly. Even though he jad never known his parents or knew if he even had any he knew that they weren't suppose to treat anyone like this. Leaning against the car he held him close and whispered into his ear, "and I can name at least one person who could and would and might love someone like you." he said softly and knew he fekt something for him. He wasn't sure if it was love but he knew that he cared about him a lot. He was special and it was one of the reasons why that deal the man said to him was in his head.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-25-2011, 03:47 AM

Sam looked up a Elros curiously, and then rubbed an eye. "Who are you talking about?" he asked softly and then his eyes widened as he got the hint. "You?" he breathed and looked up at Elros, his ears perking up in surprised and excitement. Looking at him he then bit his lower lip and looked up into Elros's stormy grey eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful..." he squeaked and then let out a int mew again, not trying to.

Palmoun

Old 11-25-2011, 04:08 AM

Elros chuckled when he heard and smiled when he saw his eyes grow wide. Nodding, he looked at him in the eyes. "I am glad you think so. I think you look cute with your ears and tail." he said as he held him close to him. "and I am not sure if this is love. But all I know is that I don't want to leave you and I want to keep you safe." he said as he looked at him. He wanted to make sure nothing happened to him but knew something would if he stayed close to him.