Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM

He knelt by his body, and looked at her. "Just remember this next time you decide to kill me "he said, with a hint of venom in his voice. It was obvious he made a tough choice, and obviously wanted to be with his family.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-28-2013, 06:08 PM

(Andraus: can you please not bring back anymore roleplays? I enjoy roleplaying, but I'm trying not to play in too many so I don't end up getting sick of it quickly and not posting in rps for a year. ><)

Ash gave him a sad and sorry look. She felt horrible not letting him be with his family, but she needed him. She couldn't fight Cage. He...he would take over her again and she wouldn't be able to fight it. He refused to let her go. "I'll never do it again, Echo. Please forgive me.", she said as she held back tears. She felt selfish for bringing Echo back. She really did. part of her wanted to let him go, while the other still wanted him to come back.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 06:28 PM

(that's a problem i'm having now. I'm swamped with them.)

He sighed, but said nothing more. He then crouched by his body, and looked at her. "Do it. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:40 PM

(You should quit the ones that don't really interest you)

Ash was going to put Ehco's soul back in body, but she stopped. "Echo....I can't. I can't make you come back. I can't be selfish and make you help me...I just...Go back to your family. I'll figure out how to manage.", Ash said.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2013, 06:41 PM

(like all the one's your in :D? )

"Just do it!" he said, looking at her with a glare. "IF my mom wanted me to come back, then this is probably best. Just do it..."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:47 PM

(Ohhh, I see how it is. )

Ash looked at him with tear filled eyes. She bit her lip and nodded. "O-Okay...I'll do it.", she said. Ash held up her hands and they started to glow She closed her eyes and the transmutation circle around Echo's body glowed. His spirit was sucked back into his body and he was alive. Ash Collapsed next to Echo and wiped her tears away. "I'm so sorry...", she said.

Andraus

Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM

He looked at mars, and smiled, which kinda hurt considering how bad he was dented up. "I'd hug you, but I'm afraid I can't feel half my body. "He said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 01:28 AM

Ash gave him a sad smile. She still felt terrible for bringing him back. "We need to go somewhere safe and I need to take care of your wounds.", she said, "There's an abandoned house not far from here. I'll get us there.". Ash put her lips together and let out a sharp and loud whistle. It echoed through the woods for a moment, then the sound of loud giant foot steps was coming towards them. The ground shook as a giant black dog came barreling towards them. It was a creature that guarded this area. Only Ash was able to control it, Cage could never mark the beast and control it. It was too powerful. It panted and looked at Ash with big loving eyes. She gave him a smile and praised the dog. Then she commanded him to lay on his stomach. He flopped down and wagged his tail. Ash carefully lifted Echo off of the ground and placed his body on the dog. She then jumped up on the dog and commanded him to start running. The dog did just ash she ordered and let out a loud bark. "Stay still.", Ash told echo as she ripped bits of fabric off of her skirt and wrapped them around Echo's wounds.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 01:52 AM

"like I.....have a choice. "he said to her, not moving his paralyzed limbs.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 AM

Ash was really worried about Echo. He couldn't move and was obviously in a lot of pain. She didn't know how to heal at all, so she was going to have to find help. But who was going to help? She couldn't go to a hospital because they would need an explanation of what happened and they would never believe her. She couldn't let Echo die again. She couldn't. "Echo, I don't know how to fix you. What are we going to do? Bandaging your wounds isn't going to heal you. Do you have contacts or something? I can't let you die again...We need help.", Ash said as her eyes started to water.

Andraus

Old 04-30-2013, 03:42 PM

"Ergh......grab my hand's.....and put them together.....Il cast healing on myself, but I need to concentrate. Put my hands together, and don't fidget for a few. "he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 09:59 PM

Ash carefully took both of Echo's hands and put them together. She held them together firmly, but didn't press to hard in order to not harm Echo. She did her best to stay still. She knew casting magic could be tricky. She was nervous, but she wouldn't start shaking. She didn't want to ruin teh spell. it might actually hurt him if it was ruined

Andraus

Old 05-04-2013, 01:01 AM

He caste a simple healing spell on him. His cut's were reduced to nothing, his purplish bruises were now yellow, and his bone's were no longer cracked. "Okay.....I think IL be able to feel my body in 5 minute's "He said.