Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 AM

Hatter stood outside the door. He only peered in once. He smiled and leaned up against the wall. "If you kill him and want to make him suffer, give me his body, I'll make him an obediant ghoul." Michael chackled like a madman. He shut his book knowing he couldn't take the assailants essesence and heart for himself. He just waited and listened with a sicking enjoyment

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-04-2012, 03:38 AM

Aiko hear the Hatter, but at the moment she wasn't going to say anything to him. She was too pissed off with the man infront of her. "Sorry not happeni-" the man started to say but suddenly he let out a blood curtling scream and began writhing upon the ground, the Queen's eyes lit up like the glowing of the sun. he stopped when she stopped her powers and he was breathing and gasping. Spuddering, he tried getting up and she pressed the power on him again, making him howl. "Grovle on your knees you ungreatful and spiteful man. You should have thought twice before betraying me." she snapped. Lifting the pain from him again, she snapped her fingers as he greedily sucked in air. The agent watching in the cornor stepped forward to her, and handed her an intracet sword. Drawing the beautiful blade from it's sheath, the man cackled. "Good kill me." he sneered, spitting at her feet. Not moving her hateful gaze form him, the female suddenly spinned, nailing him in the face with a kick from her highheeled foot, and sent him right into the wall with a sickening crack. "No, no... I'm not mercyful to traitors... You know that." he said and the man began begging and groveling, as her heels clicked on the floor as she approched him. "Hand me the page. I will not ask again. I might spare you the pain and kill you swiftly." Lie. Aiko would never let this man just simply die. Oh no, he would die an excruciating death. The man fumbled and pulled out the page, the agent taking it and suddenly a scream sounded as the Queen lashed out with her sword. She had slashed the shaking man cleaning across the face. Handing her sword to a servant to be cleaned, the room suddenly flashed a blinding light, and the man screamed so loud it echoed down the halls. When Aiko stepped out of the room, the male was dragged away, still screaming, still writhing in pain. Fun fact, when Aiko drew blood of someone, her powers entered into them, and then instead of just making them feel pain, the powers ripped them apart. Slowly and painfully. It was the powers passed down through each generation of the royal blood line. Looking to the Hatter, she raised a brow. "Enjoy yourself?"

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Hatters left hand began to glow with a dark green aura. "You must remember this power asshole?" He jammed his hand into the mans chest, no blood spilled, no enterance wound. But the man screamed loudly. "You used it on me, but it wasn't perfect." What Michael was doing was holding the mans life-force surrounding his heart. "I'm going to take your heart, and feed it to my ghoul's" Slowly but surely hatter began to pull his hand out, the pain must have been excruceating, for this ritual was quite angonizing. "I hope this hurts...." With a pause, Hatter yanked back his hand as fast as he could tearing the traitors heart out. Summoning his two ghouls, Megan and Joshua, they fought over his heart as he threw it to them. Watching with dark amusement as they devoured it quickly

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Aiko watched as the Hatter, she shook her head and then nodded to the men dragging out the traitor. Looking to the dead man she growled and turned to him and nodded. "I'm glad someone devowered his heart." she said with hate and looked into the Hatter's eyes. "So what do you need now?"

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-05-2012, 02:25 AM

"We kill time. Wait for this body to start to decay and we get my old one back magically, which i can do. And restore its energy." He said smiling as the ghouls followed him after they finished their meal. "but we've been so focused on me, is there anything you'd like to know about me or something you'd like to do?" He asked, acting as if they didn't just kill someone and feed them

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-05-2012, 05:10 PM

Aiko nodded and then turned to look at her new guard. "Eating would be good, since I'm sure neither of us have eaten for awail. And my cooks have made an excellent meal." she said and looked to him and then to the ghouls. "My family will be there, my mother whom you have met, and my uncle who is head of the agents and the army I am putting together. I believe you will like him." she said and then smirked. Her father and uncle had been the one's to understand her want to learn to fight and protect the people. "I will show you to your room, which is located next to mine." the Queen informed her new guard and smiled. "Follow me."

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 AM

"a few things you should know. One, i can't eat in this body. It'll prolong it. And if your family is going to be there, should i send my ghouls back to my room?" He asked pointing at Joshua and Megan. Hatter honestly regretted not being able to eat, it left him so depressed and weak after not eating. He walked past the guard and greeted him. "Deary, might i just say thank you for saving me." he said, finally taking note of the world around him

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM

Looking the Hatter in the eyes, Aiko felt a pang of sympathy in her, as well as guilt twisting her gut. "I appologize for offering the meal." she said smoothly as they walked. Glancing at the two ghouls, she nodded. "Leave them in the room, and bloody clothes won't go over well with them. So your new clothes shall be inside the room." she said lightly, walking with grace through the halls. Surprised by the sudden words that issued from the male's mouth, the Queen turned to look at Michael. He hadn't thanked her this whole time, which felt like a century, and suddenly she heard a thank you. "You're welcome Michael, it was nothing." she said gracefully. They finally stopped infront of two doors, both beautiful and ingraved with entrancing designs. "Your room is on the left, she said, handing him the key after opening the door. Inside was a modern, and lavish room. "This room is yours, and this door here connects our room. So it I need anything, you shall be steps away." she explained briefly. "I am going to change, and freshen up, please do the same. Come into my room once you are ready... And please leave your friend's in your room." she said and with a nod left through the adjoining door. Walking into her modern and traditional infused room, the young woman moved to pick out her dining gown and went into the bathroom and brushed her hair. Spraying light perfume and putting her hair up into a bun with her jade crop sticks, she moved behind her screen in the room and began undressing.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2012, 09:51 PM

Michael ushered the two ghouls to clean themselves up so not to make stains. they licked themselves clean, which was one of the most disgusting things hatter ever witnessed but he grew used to it. Taking in the room that was now his, he loved it. He was so used to living in the poorest of the poor and having to fight tooth and nail to get ANYTHING. He felt like he didn't deserve any of this, while his mother and friends lived in poverty he sat in the palace, sitting with the queen, eating royal food. He felt disgusting, and not jsut because of the false body he sat in. Staring at the clothes. "People actually wear this?" Hatter was used to ripped up, studded, and taddy clothes, much was his punk/emo style. But not one to complain hatter put the clothes on, leaving his hat with his ghouls to guard.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2012, 03:20 AM

(((forgot to add this lol)))

As hatter got up and left the lavish room he took a deep sigh and mustered as much courage as his soul could bear and he knocked on the door. As the seconds turned to minutes time seemed to sit still as he waited for the beautiful princess to answer the door...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2012, 02:34 AM

Hearing a knock as she was finishing dressing, Aiko called to the Hatter. "Come in Michael." she called. She had finished putting on her fishnet stockings and her undergarments. She began pulling on her dress, making sure the sleek evening gown would be suitable for her diner. She loved her mother, but she was too tradional and too up tight about everything. Her uncle on the other hand was more realistic and into all the new technology and ways of life. The young female got along with him more, and since her father was gone now, he was the closest thing she had to one. "How do you like your room?" she asked lightly, happily smiling as she finished putting on her pink gown. Walking out from behind the screen, she smiled at the male before her. With the dress she was wearing, her beautiful colorful tattoo would be able to be seen on her back.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2012, 07:25 PM

"the room is..... Large" He said, Michael never liked gifts really, he felt they were uncessary. "But lets not be late" he said holding the door open for the beautiful lady. He eyed his door and put the thought of his family and his mother out of his head. He knew he would have to go back eventually but he didn't want to think about it. "So your mother is going to be there, and your uncle, what about your father" He asked hoping not to make things awkward.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2012, 09:20 PM

Walking out of the door that Michael opened, Aiko smiled. "Thank you." Strolling down the halls, she could tell that there was something wrong with him, but she would ask later, now was not the time. Hearing the Hatter speak again, she looked over at him, and nearly stopped in her tracks hearing the ending of his sentence. Merely just making it a pause in her walk, she continued onward. "My father died, three months ago." she said smoothly, not trying to think of his death.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM

'course i ask about the dead. I always seem to know when someone is dead... He thought to himself and mentally hit himself. "Well I'm sorry to hear that..... When did you get the tattoo?" He asked looking at the tattoo that spaned the princess's back. His eyes slowly floating down he found something he liked, well then. She does have a nice figure.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2012, 11:35 PM

Aiko smiled and shook her head. "It's alright." she said softly as they kept walking. Her mind was going to how the meal would go but then felt him slightly behind her. The dress barely started to cover her again at her where her rear started, and everything above was open. "I received the tattoo at the age of seven. That's when my powers manifested inside of me. That's the sign of my powers." she said and smiled back at him. "All of my family is marked with a tattoo of power. " she added. The front of her dress was also very revealing, having the massive cut open down to close just above her belly button. "Now don't loose your cool with my mother... She can be very... Harsh when she talks to me." the young female warned. "She might pull you into it."

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM

Wouldn't mind getting to see more of that... MIchael thought to himself as he took in more of his princess' figure. He stopped once he heard her talk. "well the tattoo is a nice addition but it marks you permanintatly as having magic, where as mine is hidden. Least you can sense necromatic powers. And how would she be a problem to me?" He asked snickering to himself silently. Like an old women wouldn't find a necromancer in a deathmetal band offensive in some way Hatter thought

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2012, 06:15 AM

"My mother and father were both the most skilled necromancers in this land. My father was murdered, so now my mother is using all the knowledge and strength she has to distroy all those who oppose the peace... So she may very well be critical of you..." she explained and sighed. "It's a wonder how my powers are not like there's... I guess I'm just more odd then I realize sometimes." she spoke softly, mostly to herself. "I apologize about you seeing the food, I know it Pained my parents to fast when in different bodies... But I don't think my Uncle would let you miss this, being my new guard and all." she said with a soft chuckle and looked up at him. Aiko reached up and straightened some of his hair with her hands before smiling. "Alright, let's go." Upon entering the lavish and traditional massive eating hall, the Queen moved to sit at the head of the Jade table. The Queen was always early, and never late. So standing next to the chair in which she would sit in, she looked to Michael. "I forgot. If you have family I will need names, for they will be given the benefits of your job here." the woman said with a smile.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Michael upon entering the room was awestruck by the lavish arcehtecturem and lavish, everything. Everything was so expensive and flashy he felt even more out of place. He followed her in keeping as calm of a face as physically possible. He sat next to his queen and made the mental decision to refuse any food he was given, for he couldn't eat otherwise. He took in all his guests and something wasn't right. Angi-Kat was talking to him, it spoke loudly and angirly about the other necromancer in the room, her mother. It told him he must slay her with the scythe and take her power. No Angi. I won't kill her.... No, regardless if she is more powerful then I.... You're point, she's not a threat... No I won't end of discussion

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-24-2012, 11:29 PM

Aiko put on a smile as she saw her mother walk into the room. "Hello mother." she said and hugged the woman who had avoided raising her. She had been an aciedent child, and her mother never really fully acknowledged her. When her mother was seated, a male walked in. Looking a bit older but agile and strong, he had a scar over his left eye, and his hair was pulled back into a low ponytail. "Aiko! Look at you!" he said and hugged her warmly and kissed her forehead. "It's wonderful to see you as well uncle." the Queen said happily and then returned to her seat and sat down. "So this is your new guard. What's your name boy?"

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2012, 01:17 AM

"Sir I am no boy. My name is Michael but you may call Hatter if you wish" he bowed as it was custom to their culture, he looked over the man stood next to him. Awkwardly enough Angi-Kat said nothing about this man, it feared but respected him. Usually he had to tell Angi to silence, he pulled the chair out for his princess to be polite.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-29-2012, 09:29 PM

Smiling at Michael, Aiko thanked him for pulling out her chair and sat down gracefully, her uncle sitting to her right and her mother to her left. "I see, well then young man excuse my words. But compared to you, I'm an old man by many years." he said with a chuckle and Aiko chuckled along with him. "So he is talented enough that you go from saving his life to hiring him within the same day?" her uncle said and she nodded taking a bite of her soup. Her mother stayed quiet for the moment. "So, Hatter? That's one of the most interesting nicknames I've heard. I'm sure you've heard of a few of mine, slayer, left hand of god, and the one that most call me is Hades." the older male said, happy to find out some more about the male. "I promise you that your strength will triple with all the training we will get to in the next few months." he added and Aiko was about to say something. "Would you cut the crap Yuki. You just want to know what his powers are. Don't beat around the bush." the mother snapped, making both the others at the table look extremely serious. "Mother-" "Oh enough Aiko! The way you're dressed, who your picking for the guard, and the things you're changing are wrong. Your father is rolling in his grave at these disgraceful actions." the woman snapped and stood abruptly. "And he," she said pointing to Michael,"is the proof of such disgrace! Your father was foolish to make you Queen!" she snapped and left in a flash of darkness. Aiko turned her head away from where her mother had been and tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. Her uncle reached over and took her hand in his. He had been away on missions for his brother on their campains to bring peace while Aiko had been growing up, and he regretted it. She had been brought up by her maid and abusive mother. He hadnt believed it until he had found the whip marks upon her back at a mere age of five. His brother the king had taken action and kept his wife away from their daughter and tried his best to nurture her the best he could while taking care of the land. Those marks may have healed physically but mentally was another story entirely.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2012, 05:26 PM

Hatter sat and looked beyond angry. "To answer you're angry sister-in-laws statement. I'm a necromancer. A powerful one at that." He glared at where he could feel his mother going. One thing about Megan the ghoul was, she could sneak around invisible to the naked eye, she heard Hatter's mental command's and followed the mother. The dark necromancer would simply become the horsemen he learned from. The horsemen, Death was a furious warrior and trained Hatter to be the same.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 AM

Yuki looked up at the Hatter and nodded. "I figured as much. Considering my father and brother were both damned good one's, I could tell by just your stance alone what you were. I was just trying to keep things light and smooth. But once again my sister-in-law thinks things should be different." he said smoothly and brushed the hair away from Aiko's beautiful face. "Come now Aiko, you are doing a marvelous job. Had that snake taken the crown, we wouldn't have our land or lives. I always told your father he married a snake, he never did believe me until he came to power as king." he said and whiped away a stray tears of her cheek with his thumb. "Besides, your father's pride and joy was always you. You being here and doing what you're doing only has made his decision to make you Queen completely right." he added. Akko slowly smiled and sniffled softly as she looked at her uncle. "Plus your mother was never hip or sexy so she wouldn't understand that lovely dress." he teased, making her laughed and shake her head smiling. "It's true, she was never a good looked, even when she tried to be." Yuki joked more, getting more laughter from the young female. Settling down Aiko straightened and looked to the Hatter. "I warned you she was pretty nasty, but I don't know if I warned you enough. Sorry about that. " she apologized before looking at the food. "I know you didnt want to eat, but if you change your mind there's still alot of food here." Aiko added kindly before pickin up her spoon again. She would enjoy her meal far more with just these two boys here, that was certin.

Dominik
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 PM

Megan continued to watch from the shadows of the mothers room, waiting for Hatter to give the order to execute, but hatter would do no such thing. Michael sat infront of the food, making no move towards it or showing any interest in it. "In exchange for my servitude the dark horseman War granted me a fraction of his power. I am to use his power for the destruction of my enemies." hatter said and smilied at Yuki. "So yes, Necromancer, gained powers from a horsemen of the apocolaypse. Yada yada. So what are you're powers?" He said completely avoiding the fact of what he just mentioned.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2012, 04:29 AM

Yuki nodded, listening closely to the words of the other male before collecting and connecting dots. Whiping his mouth, he glanced to Aiko and then back to Michael. "I have the family curse, as well as control all energies, and yes, that includes gravity." he said smoothly before patting Aiko's hand. "I had the same gifts as Aiko, and then the day came where my petty weather controlling abilities unlocked my power over energy. I believe soon Aiko will develope such powers. But at a greater magnitude. She controls so much power raw within her now, and that's with a firm cap on her powers." he said making the girl blush. "Uncle you blow it out of proportion." Aiko said lightly and smiled. "No, no. The only person that I have ever met in my life time with that much power, was your very aunt. Bless her soul." he said and had a smile upon his face like no other. "I wise I remembered more of her..." the female breathed. "When she returns, which she has sent a letter saying it will be this month, you will remember." he said and chuckled. "Son, you haven't seen weird until you've met my wife." he said and both he and Aiko chuckled.