Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 11-15-2012, 08:14 PM

He held up a finger to silence her, before she stormed off. Something was off. He turned his head to watched her start to leave before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her back upstairs.

Without so much as saying a word, he dragged her to the wall and used his body to shield her from sight, using a hand to cover her mouth. Using the shadows to hide them from sight. He looked down at her holding up a finger as several voices could be heard downstairs.

"Where the f**k is he, wolf?!" it was a bold deep voice, the same as before that barked the orders to kill the wolf.
"I... I don't know... I can only smell the trail..." another voice, a female's, responded. She sounded young. "I can smell a-another too." You would've thought it was a get out of jail free card the way she said it.

"You have to trust me..." He whispered in her ear, "I need you to be as quiet as you possibly can... and not move from this spot, got it?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 11-15-2012, 08:20 PM

I heared something below and before I could even respond I was yanked back up the steps with sheer force and pressed up against a wall, his body pressed to mine. I furrowed my brow and was about to say something when he covered my mouth and the voices boomed in the warehouse. I looked into his familiar eyes as he spoke. He looked brave, but somewhat scared. I nodded as he had asked not to move and my body relaxed a bit. Is he going to leave me here?

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:53 PM

He slowly released her, before he heard the footsteps slowly come up the steps. He looked to her before quickly moving a couple of feet away from her and hidden from sight from those who came up the stairs.

"I don't see him anywhere... are you sure your nose isn't broken?" The burly man growled.
The girl looked pathetic, to say the least. She was small, frail and shook like leaf. "I... my nose is never w-wrong..." She said quietly.

Kale smirked, "Looking for me, human?" He said as he jumped onto the man's back and wrapped his arms around the man's thick throat, squeezing as hard as he could cutting the airflow off. Another hunter came up behind the leader of the hunters and took aim before shooting Kale's arm by accident. It forced Kale to release the man and drop to the floor. Kale gritted and showed his teeth, before backing away holding his arm.

His body shook and arched before he fell down to the ground. The hairs on his body grew in length and thickness while the sounds of bones breaking could be heard as his body transformed. Within a few seconds there was a wolf, the same one she had helped, in place of where Kale had been standing.

He lunged at the grown man again, the muzzle wide and open as he gripped the man's throat. His claws ripping at skin.

The smaller frail woman watched what was happening backing away and not helping either party. She stopped as she got closed to Sophie, sniffing the air around her, before turning to face the girl. It was then that you could see the pupils had spanned her entire bug like eyes. Her once innocent and limp face contorted, tightening... turning the corners of her mouth up and revealing a wide mouth filled with needle sharp teeth. "You're not wolf," She said smelling the air, "you're human..." she whispered.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2012, 04:56 PM

I watched in horror as the man who helped me attacked and choked the heavy man, I held my breath in suspense. As I heard a shot ring out and blood fall from Kales arm, my eyes widened, wanting to spring forward and attend to him. He then arched, going on all fours. I wondered if he was alright, and as I was about to step out, the familiar wolf appeared. My eyes widened in disbelief. What? What is this trickery? I furrowed my brow but remained in my place, as promised.
The small frail woman approached and startled me and looked up at me. My eyes filled with fear, not knowing what she would do. I shook my head. "N-not a wolf, youre right, I am human..." I whispered to her, unsure what to do, still frozen in place.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:09 PM

The wolf pulled away leaving a dead hunter behind, his muzzles and paws drenched in blood.

The woman gaining back a bit of her vigor at the thought of a meal. She looked back at Kale... or rather Kale wolf before turning back to Sophie. She lunged at the woman, her mouth wide before being pinned to the ground by a pair of paws. The familiar wolf snapped a warning bite at the frail woman's neck before growling.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't know sh-she was yours!" The woman cried out, her smile disappearing.
The wolf snapped again, before the woman cried out again, "Okay! Ma-maybe I did! B-but..." she fell silent as the wolf let out an audible growl. "I'll go! Just let go...." she pleaded. The wolf hesitated before releasing the woman.
Within a heartbeat she bolted out from the building. Kale wolf stood there before turning to face her. He took a step forward before falling. His body shook before the cracking of bones could be heard as he curled in on himself. Finally, the fur fell away leaving a man in it's place. He held still before standing and looking up at her. ".. Are you alright?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2012, 06:20 PM

I flinched and fell to the ground, covering my head as I saw the swift motion of the woman, but the air felt stale after nothing happened. I looked up, my hair in my face as the wolf threatened her and she then ran off, almost falling down the steps.
I watched him transform again, tears in my eyes, I stayed seated, knees to my chest and looked up at him, his now nude body standing before me, his lower half enveloped in the shadows. I blushed and nodded, my mouth hanging open.

"You... youre the wolf.." I said, almost inaudible. I stared at his muscular and tattooed body in awe. Seeing his face now in the light, he was incredibly handsome, but skin covered in scars and dried blood, and some wounds still scabbed and fresh. The bandage I had wrapped round his hind left paw was still there, only now on a human looking foot.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 PM

He watched her for a second, before letting out a sigh. "Yes, and you are human." He said about to make a smart ass remark before snapping his jaw closed. "My name is Kale Donavon, part of the Donavon Pack. We are werewolves... The men," he said motioning to the dead man, "who took your friend were hunting escaped weres and other creatures from the club. I would take that into consideration before pursuing them." He explained before falling silent.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 03:06 AM

I still stared at him wondering if I should run or not. I nodded. "Well... you already know who I am... are you alright?" I said, standing up and stepping closer to him, seeing his fresh wound. I placed a warm hand on his arm. He was cold to the touch. I lowered my eyes staring at the floor.
"I cant give up on Tina... shes..my only friend."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 03:57 PM

He looked down at her hand before looking back up at her. "I'll heal. We always do." he said shaking his head. He watched her as she considered what he said before arguing her point again.
She is determined for a human... maybe would even make a fine... no...
"Then you are going to need help." He finally said after a minute of silence. He might have realized that there was too much sympathy in his voice and quickly added, "I don't need a human life on my conscience. My Alpha wouldn't be too pleased with me..." He said the last bit with a bit of a sour note.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 PM

"You didnt heal too well when you were a wolf..." I looked down at his bandaged foot. I sighed and stepped away from him, blushing. "Tina shouldnt be on your conscience... shes on mine." I sighed, once again zipping up my coat, keeping my eyes averted from him. "I do truly thank you for saving me.. but I need to go find her before something happens to her. I need to get home to change then I'll start looking for her." I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Whether I lose my life in the process or not, doesn't really matter. This city swallows up those who don't go with the flow, and I'm definitely not gonna act like nothing happened back there. She needs me." I headed for the stairs, stepping past the dead body.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 PM

"Silver will do that..." He explained with a shrug, before she kept on. He was about to argue that he didn't mean Tina's life. Truth be told he couldn't care about Tina, but this girl... He wouldn't feel right walking away from her knowing she was dense enough to walk into a nest? Gaggle? Pack?... what did you call vermin in a group? Whatever it was he wouldn't feel right letting her walk into it alone. Especially when it might be all for not. He shifted into a wolf before following her. He kept his eyes straight ahead as he kept pace beside her. He'd have to get some clothes before he could be a human again. Nude humans tend to draw attention in public.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 04:33 PM

I looked down at my side and saw him as a wolf. I sighed and said to him as we descended the stairs. "You dont have to get yourself involved in this, I know how badly you wanted to get away from the Cage. I'm going there first, someone has to know something... I don't think its a good idea you come, Kale." I said, reaching the bottom of the steps and peeking out the broken door.

Snow had began to fall. I'm glad my coat was a full body long trench coat or i'd definitely be getting sick.

We were in the warehouse district. Many of the warehouses in this part of the city were beaten down and abandoned. Many homeless found refuge in these places. They were a shelter from the elements and helped to keep out of sight of danger and looters. My heels clunked on the sidewalk as I paced towards the Northeast; home.
While trudging along, a squad car pulled up beside me and his siren made a low grunting noise. I stopped and looked to him. He rolled down his window.
"That your dog, Miss?" I looked down at Kale and then back to the officer and nodded.
"He needs to be on a leash. He can be a public nuisance. Its the law." I reached in my pocket and wrapped my hand around the leash i used before and looked down at him.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 PM

He didn't say anything as he followed her. The Cage would be lined with hunters or in ruins... either way it was probably a poor decision, but she'd figure that out eventually.

He stopped seeing the police cruiser. He didn't move as the police officer explained that no dog was to be without a leash. He gave a noticeable eye roll before sitting and cocking his head to the side and letting his tongue loll out to the side, playing the friendly pet.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 04:48 PM

I knelt down in front of Kale and pulled the leash out. I whispered to him I'm sorry, hoping he'd understand.
"Sorry officer, he was just running in the nearby park and I forgot." I pulled the leach around his neck and latched it to itself and stood back up.
The officer nodded and smiled at her. "Have a nice one, Missy" He rolled off.
I released my breath and kept walking. "Leash laws are tight in New York." I said to him as we walked.

About 45 minutes later we finally reached the house. I pulled my keys from my pocket and opened the creaky door. No one seemed home. I closed it behind me and took off my shoes and dropped the leash.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:07 PM

He walked in silence, until they finally reached her home. He shifted before taking off the leash throwing it off to the side. "Look, I understand you're all ready to break down the hunter's door.... but some help definitely couldn't hurt. Get me some clothes and I can help you get back your friend if she is still alive." He said.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 PM

I turned around hearing the unsuspected voice and there he stood, butt naked. I squeaked and turned my back to him again. "Ekk, at least cover up or something... ah god, Ill try to find something..." I said, face as red a cherry, I started halfway up the stairs. "You need to come up to my room in case someones home- someone is home!" I heard the shower running. "GET UP HERE NOW!" I whispered loudly to him, waving my arms.
"Sophie, that you?" yelled a female voice from upstairs. I rubbed my eyes. "Yes, Hi Tonnie its me." I looked at him, with a pleading look in my eyes.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:23 PM

He couldn't help but smirk at how red she turned before near losing her mind. She kept turning away and then looking back at him which he found hilarious. He didn't bother covering up, though, even at the sound of someone else calling out to Sophie. There was another woman in the house apparently. He started to make his way up the stairs following her. "Another one of your roommates, I take it?"

Last edited by Kriddles; 11-26-2012 at 05:30 PM..

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 05:34 PM

I turned around to him and put my arms on his shoulders. "OH MY GOD PLEASE TURN INTO A DOG AGAIN!" I whispered. "I have to walk past her room..." I threw my coat at him.
"Is someone with you, Soph?" I looked at him and clasped my hands together. Please! My eyes were watery.
"Uh noone." I said. I'm dead if they see a guy with me, I'll never hear the end of it, but then a dog? I can try to play it off.
I got to the top of the steps and looked back at him.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:44 PM

He caught the coat looking at her with a raised eyebrow, before smirking at how flustered she was. "I thought they hated pets..." He said recalling what she had said before. He knew that the conversation between them two was raising suspicions of the other roommate.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 05:49 PM

Tonnie peeked her head out of the room at Sophie and saw the guy holding a coat behind her.
"Tch Tch What kind of cutie did you bring home this morning?" She grinned ear to ear. Her gold hair was a mess as she pushed up her glasses and took a long suck of her cigarette. My voice shook and I wanted to die on the spot. "He, uh, got into a fight at the bar and one of the guys there ripped his clothes to shreds. I brought him home to help him out." I slipped quickly to Kales side and placed my hand on his shoulder, the other masterfully sliding the coat down to his waist, wrapping it around slyly and held the coat around his waist. Tonnie came out of her room, her headphones around her neck. She looked him up and down. "Quite a looker yah got here... nice tattoos."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:03 PM

He watched as Sophie nearly collapsed before giving Tonnie a once over, before taking in Sophie's story. "It was brutal. You should've seen it." He added to her story. "They were beasts. Claws and all." He made it sound like sarcasm, while knowing all too well the truth. "Sophie was too kind and insisted I come home with her, almost dragged me on a leash really." He flashed her smile that was full of teeth as Sophie wrapped her arms around his waist to hold the coat around his waist. "How 'bout those clothes Soph?" He asked with a smirk.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 06:10 PM

Tonnie nodded. "I see... yet you look like you weren't hurt at all..." I hadnt even realized all his wounds were healed, only dry blood remained. She smiled at me. "Dont be too rough with him now, he looks like hes been through alot." She winked. I blushed and looked up at him then back at her. "Its nothing like that I promise." Nate then came out of the bathroom across from Tonnies room, a towel wrapped around his waist. He had a suprised look on his face as he saw what was going on.
"Wow, whats going on here?" I. want. to. die. I looked to him and shook my head. "Nothing nothing, I promise." I pulled Kale behind me by the coat. "Once hes in your room, I need to talk with you for a sec, ok?" Tonnie yelled after me. I waved. "Of course." I went into the back bedroom and pulled him inside, a somewhat angry look on my face and I shut the door, letting go of the coat. I paced the room. "God... I'm in deep..." I said, rubbing my eyes.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM

Sophie tightened her grip on the coat as she started to drag him to the room. As he passed by Nate, he said without looking back "How goes Nate?"
When he was in Sophie's room, he sat down on her bed the coat draped over his lower half. "I would agree with you... but shouldn't you be more concerned about..." he struggled to remember her name, "Tiffany? rather than your boy toy being all in a fit of jealousy?" He finally said, blurting out the first name that came to mind.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2012, 06:37 PM

I hurriedly rummaged through my drawers and quickly changed with my back to him, into tight sweat pants, a long sleeve turtle neck and let my hair down. "I AM concerned about Tina, and Nate isn't my boyfriend. Knock it off. I dont have any guys clothes, so hang on, ok?" I sighed going to the door and taking a deep breath. "Just..stay in here ok?" I said, not looking back at him. I exited the room, closing the door behind me, and both Tonnie and Nate stood staring at her.

"Hey, how did that guy know my name?" Nate asked her as she walked up to them. My eyes widened. "I..uh, told him about you." He frowned and crossed his arms, shaking his head. "I don't like this one bit. How much he paying you?" My eyes widened. "Paying? Uh.." Tonnie pushed her. "A steamer like that and he ain't paying?" I shook my head. "Look guys you have it all wrong.." Tonnie sat in her doorway, looking at her nails. "You have the rent?" My eyes widened. "Rent, right, uh..." My tips from last night were supposed to cover it and I didnt even work... what should I tell them? I shook my head. "I.. I don't have enough yet. Please just give me more time-" Tonnie shot a glare up at her. "You better have the rent by tomorrow or you need to look for another place to go. You know we cant afford this place on our own. You cant pay, we'll look for another room mate." I shook my head, "No no, I promise Ill have it tonight, and to you by tomorrow morning. Please..." Nate rubbed his temples and walked back to his room and closed the door. I looked after him and sighed.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:47 PM

He sat there, listening in to what they were saying. It wasn't hard. Their voices carried, and the walls were thin. They were going to kick her out, thanks to her lack of rent. It made him wonder how many jobs this girl took on. Apparently she was a part time prostitute and a part time waitress and that job was done for now that the hunters got a hold of the joint. However, Ebony had been in charge of it... He doubted she was a casualty.
He needed to find his pack, and then he realized that he still didn't know what town he was in.
He waited until Sophie came back.