sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 03:13 AM

Maria grabs her by the hand and takes her out of the store quickly. "I'll explain once we find those men in black I notice them. my room mate must have believed me last night. ever since I met your brother I thought I was dreaming the hole time. so I tolled my room mate about him but I never meant for anything like this to happen. I'm so sorry I can get a taxi for us are rent you a bike." she says to the older sister of Raquel. hoping she would not be to angry with her about this hole mess.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 03:18 AM

His sister sighed "well we can't be rash." apparently it wasn't the first time it happened. "I will go talk to our older brother and figure something out, you figure out where they are taking him and meet me at the beach, They will be so mad i let him get taken again..."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 03:31 AM

"Wait a minute would do you mean taken again? I'll go find out where they are taking him two. I better leave know to follow them before they leave the beach." Maria says to her then starts to run out of the store and hops on to her bike. it had a side car hook up two it so she puts the water tank down there. once on her bike she hides quickly before they can find her.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 AM

His sister smiled "ask him, he will remember," turning she ran to the beach diving in to the water, the truck headed to an aquarium of sorts pulling in to the employees entrance.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 AM

Maria flows till she park's in the aquarium of sort's parking lot. yet wonder why they took him here for? then start to head off back to the beach carefully. to meet Raquel's sister and his older brother. to help them locate him hopefully by the time they get back. the men in black don't go some where else with Raquel.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 04:12 AM

When she got there there was his sister, two other girls and a guy. The guy taller then the others had black hair and his eyes were gold. Of the girls there was his purple haired and eyed older sister, a girl with lime green hair and eyes, the last girl had Silver hair and gold eyes. They turned to face her as his oldest sister ran over. "Did you find where they took him, ah sorry to be rude. Everyone this is Maria, the human Raquel has been meeting with for the past few days. Maria this is our brother Miguel, then this is another of Raquel's sisters Mailynn, you never got told my name either, call me Lil." she turned to the silver haired 'girl'. "This is our mother, you can call her Mission."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 04:19 AM

"It is nice ot meet you all and I found where they have taken. Raquel two I hope you all can forgive me,for what I have done. they took him to some place that look's like a aquarium of sorts." she explains to Lil and her family hoping. to get Raquel out of there as soon as they can. before those people try to do horrible things to him.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 10:28 PM

They all nodded and his mother spoke up. "Of course we forgive you, it is the 3rd time Raquel was taken, the first he was a baby and it was by our own kind, then as a child he swam too close to a fisherman's boat." she shook her head with a gentle sigh. "he's always been overly curious of humans." she put a hand on Maria's head. "So of course we don't blame you, so there is nothing to be forgiven for, please show us to this aquarium place."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 10:43 PM

"Yes of course please flow me it's a few miles away form here. maybe a 5 minute drive if you have a bike are something to use. to get around on land if not I'll hail a taxi for you." Maria offers for them but was shock. someone of there own race would do that to him as a baby. she then starts to show them the way to the aquarium like place.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 11:11 PM

They followed apparently having a car, once at the place his mother nodded "as is we won't be able to sneak or break in." sighing "we will have to wait till it open for the public" point ot a sign nearby "then it will be easy to slip in and out."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2012, 11:19 PM

Maria sighs out wonder what time it would open for? she was praying Raquel was all right and not hurt. "I wonder if he is all right I miss talking with Raquel,your son. is such a nice young man I'm sure he'll find his own happiness." she says yet wonder if she should tell them. what she tolled him the other day about wanting to be a mermaid. Maria would not mind giving up her life on land to live in the sea.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2012, 04:47 AM

His mother nodded "he will be fine, Miguel... Lil, we are heading back you know what to do it seems he hasn't been revealed yet but we will prepare just in case." a silent agreement was shared between the group, his brother then lit up a cigerette and stood back to the aquarium. He swung a chain with an odd shell on it as he waited.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2012, 04:51 AM

"Is there anything I can do to help? I brought a water tank but it's. not all that big at all it's a medium sized one." Maria says but wanted to help in some way. she wanted to see him again at least just once more. but wonder if he would be angry with her at all?

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2012, 05:00 AM

His brother shook his head. "no yet..." when the sun began to go up and the aquarium opened up her led her and Lil in to it, paying for all 3 tickets before heading through. He smirked as they passed fish that seemed to make lil look sad. Once at a door that said employees only Miguel looked to her. "This will be interesting, we are going to need to decoy, which means you get Raquel." he'd throw her the shell he'd been spinning on the chain earlier. "he will know what to do with it, so give it to him as soon as you find him, he is back there somewhere" pointing to the door he looked to lil. "lets go cause some trouble." both of them running off.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 AM

Maria holds on to the shell and sneak in to the room carefully. she notice a large tank filled with water in the room. she walks over to it quickly and climes the latter quickly. once she notice Raquel she throws the shell in there."Catch it please,I'm helping you get out of here." she says Raquel hoping he would notice her yet try's to keep her voice low. not wanting to make someone run in to room and try to stop her.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 AM

He'd see the shell and swims over grabbing it he'd look up at her and smiles, sighing he swam to the surface breaking free. "I thought... maybe you had called them but..if you're here to help me it cant be that way right." as he spoke he pushed the shell against his chest and his tail turned in to legs and clothing appeared from his skin. He climbed out of the water, his clothing and skin dry, he literally fell from the tank and on to his face rather un-eloquently and it definitely looked painful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2012, 09:46 AM

"I did not call those people and to be honest. I'm just happy your safe come lets get you out of here. I promise to explain it to you later okay?" Maria says to him while helping Raquel up. but was a little shock to see he had clothes on as well no tail any more. she then starts to lead him out of the room hoping not to get stop by anyone. truth be tolled she had a feeling her room mate was behind this some how.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2012, 07:50 PM

She wanted be stopped which would seem odd, Raquel actually can't walk very well though, stumbling and he seems weaker and more mellow then before. Once out of the staff area she would see Lil by one of the glass tanks her eyes shimmering purple as the fish swarm hitting the tank wall, the staff focusing on that and apparently from the noise Miguel had kicked up a fuss elsewhere.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2012, 01:01 AM

Maria help Raquel yet once out of the staff room she walks over. to Lil as she notice her by a glass tank with purple fish. "Lil I got your brother come on lets get out of here. where's Miguel at?" she ask her hoping Raquel would not faint any time soon. she could tell he was weak right now but wonder if her side car. could keep water in it till they get back to the beach? if so she could pour water out of the tank over him.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2012, 01:44 AM

Lil smiled to her and helped her life Raquel "he will join us back at the water front, how do you like your legs little brother?" she said softly Raquel groaned. "must have had him in a fresh water tank, some humans are so stupid." she shook her head.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2012, 02:43 AM

"I only have fresh water in the tank I brought with me form work. lets get back to the beach,I'm sure Raquel will be happy. just to smell salt sir of the ocean again." Maria says to Lil yet hope they would be able to get out of this place. easily if not she could all ways be the damsel in distress bit. to buy them some time are yell someone stole a purse.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2012, 06:02 AM

Once they got out they were in time to see Miguel being arrested, Lil would run over "he tried to free some of the animals, ill go bail him out and meet you at the beach.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM

Maria carry's Raquel to her bike once there she put's him in the side car. "I'm going take you to a secret prat of the beach. that way we can have some fun till. your siblings come and your Mother was really nice to me." she says then hopes on to her bike and starts to ride it. back to the beach on the way to the beach. she stop to take the tank out,to put it on her back. yet on the way to the beach she explains what happened to Raquel.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 AM

He'd listen once at the beach he'd drink the sea water seeming to refresh himself. "I see... it is fine, i will talk to my mother about getting you fins okay?" His mother would have been waiting for them and runs over embracing him tightly. He'd laugh "they haven't kept me long yet when im taken... i don't know why you worry so much mother."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-29-2012, 10:36 AM

"Hello Misson and Raquel she's your Mother. she has every right to worry about you." Maria says to him while walking over to her bike. she takes her tank top and shorts off. then walks back over with a bikini swim suite on her body. she like two pieces more any way they gave her. more room to move around in at times plus feel the air on her body.

Maria runs to the water en jumps in right away she starts to swim around. she was happy to see him back with his family. she wonder if her parents would care if she left. only to come back to see them once in a while? knowing her parents they would not care much sense. they did not want her in the first place when she was born to being with.