X.J.9
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 AM

THE SEVEN

On the planet Hal, a war has been waged between the Humans and the Demons since anyone can remember. They say for over 3,000 year now, but most recently, this war has been on hold for more than two-hundred and fifty years, most believe for it to be over. The Human race believes the Demons have come to an understanding that no matter how much they fight neither side can win this war but still the Humans mad sure to stay prepared for when the Demons decide to start the war up again, but with each new generation the Humans are learning that it is just a thing of the pass and nothing more.

The reason behind the sudden stop in the war is because the Demon Lord, had lost one of the seven, key's to winning the war or I should say, child. His child ran away, knowing It, is one of the weapons that will most likely allow the Demon world to obtain victory in this war. The child not wanting the Humans to be destroy and forever gone from this world, as the child, has found a fondness of the Human race. The child being of great power was able to fight It's way out of their Fathers house and far into the world of Hal, once there the child could create a sort of realm where It, could hide from, Father and the other six children powers so they could not find the missing child. Putting a spell on Itself, to start locking and hiding It's memories and powers away, in this realm without anyone being able to find It. The spell put the child into a deep sleep, where It, began to create a new body for Itself, to be able to start a new life in the form of a human and forget what It's purpose was really for. It had woken after two-hundred and twenty-six years later and has lived as a human for twenty-four years.

After twenty-three years of being on the planet in human form, it's demon side began to start leaking out from the child's human form over the year, which the Demon Lord, could feel almost right away, he sent his best trackers and a few of his children out to find the missing child, so that the Demon Lord could start the 3,000 year old war back up again and this time win.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 AM

Miki, was tired of walking through the desert; it was hot all day and than it was freezing cold at night. She did not understand how people could stand to live in this place, Miki would be very happy once they got out of this place. As she walked she used her staff to help carry her poor tired body along, she looked to see that Isa, was still in front of them leading the way, at the moment Toya and herself were in trouble with the young woman.

Miki and Toya had not been paying very good attention and gotten in trouble with the law back in the last town and they had to run away so they wouldn't get put behind bars, which is why at this moment they were stuck walking through the desert instead of riding through it. "Ugh, my skin is not meant to be exposed to the sun for so long!" she whined softly, pulling the brownish, torn up cloak hood over her face more. They had been in the desert for three days now and they seemed to get no where! Miki wished she was a much stronger Mage, that way she could have water whenever she wanted for make a cloud follow over her and the other the rest of the way to the next town.

"This is all your fault Toya!" she pouted, glaring daggers at the young man, from under her cloak, he was a just a bit older than herself so she blamed him for pretty much everything if both of them were in some way involved, "If you would have just let me do what I want! We wouldn't be here right now!" she again started her whining and fake tears ran down her cheeks, which made the dirt of her face show up much more because of the water. While her arms waved up and down, in a tantrum type manner.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-30-2013 at 07:28 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM

The hot wind that blew through the dester just seemed to make traveling with Miki, that much worse. The girl would not shut up, she talked, well more like complaned, most of the trip. Should he talked back to her, but it was more like they argued. There was no way he was going to get all the blam for being out here, not that his teacher complained the whole time, but he could see the vain in her forehead pulse with annoyance at the two.

Toya's dirty blond hair, was now flat on his head and stuck to his forehead from all the sweat and lack of bathing plus he had dirt stuck to his face from where his sweat had been. And unlike Miki, he didn't care if his skin was exposed to the sun for some time so his cloak was hanging on by the clip around the neck area, and it blew in the warm desert wind behind him. His sword tied to his onto his leather belt on his left hip, along with some other items he kept and his pack on his back.

He snickered lightly at how miserable Miki, was at being stuck in a desert, 'Hmph, maybe now after we get out of the desert, she'll go back to her templed school life and let me train in peace with teacher Isa.' he grined happily at the idea. But than it quickly went away when she started saying it was his fault for them being out here again, "Hey! You know what if you would be more thoughtfull at what you did before doing, I wouldn't have to get in your way!" he shouted back at her, their head almost butting and to which you could see little sparks coming between the two. They held each others glar and neither were going to back down, at lest Toya wasn't going to back down.

X.J.9
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-01-2013, 10:10 AM

Isa's eye and eyebrow were twitching in annoyance as the kids seem to always find something to bicker about. It had only been two month with them and she didn't know how much more she could take without maybe trying to kill one. Why they followed her, Isa didn't really understand it to well but the moment Toya, had seen her ability with the sword he would not leave her side till her took him under her wing. Isa had tried to lose the young man but the moment she thought she had Toya was back to following after her. With in the week they had gone through, Miki's hometown and the moment Isa used her own mage skills the young mage found herself following after Isa along with Toya. That's when their constant arguing began and Isa had tried very hard to lose them both; waking early, buying only for herself, walk aimlessly through wooded area's, ect. But one of them would always find her first and than the other wouldn't be far behind.

As the two continued on with their fight, Isa kept on her way towards Lot Town. She hoped they would stop to fight but they seemed to have learned not to do that and that it was best to walk and fight with each other. "If these two want me to be their teacher, they need to learn to hold their tongues more." she mumbled from under her dirty, torn up brown cloak. The two only seemed to know that whatever came to mind say it, but Isa knew if you talked to much you ended up sharing far to much, be it fighting or just talking.

When they reached the top yet another sand hill, Isa could see the Town, was only maybe a few more shifts in the sun and they would be able to sit, eat, drink cold water and sleep on nice warm feathers and not cold sand. When the shouting of the two pushed through her thoughts, Isa felt the pressure pushing on the front of her forehead, maybe she would be the only one to make it to Lot Town, because a few shifts would feel like another day with these two.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2013, 07:34 PM

Miki, just wanted to cry at first, she was natrual cream colored skin, plus with her training she stayed inside and when she did go outside it was in wooded, shaddy areas. Lucky for her though she had been smart enough to bring a few change of clothes besides just her mage uniform. But when Toya, started back she got annoyed and angr, which made her fight back with him. She had stopped her walking to argue back, "You know what no one said you had to be my keeper! Just because you're a couple seasons older than me." she stuck her tongue out at him.

She pulled together some strength and pushed him in the back with the wind which sent him face first into the sand. She snickered and watch in amusement at him, "Watch your step Toya, you'll need to learn not to trip over nothing if you want to be a knight." she ran passed him quickly before he could stand up fast enough. She knew that comment would irk him enough that he would definitely try to get her back. So she was by Isa side in no time, thinking that the woman would protect her in someway.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 02-03-2013 at 09:17 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 02-03-2013, 09:46 AM

Toya smirked at her saying that he was older, "Well, you're far to young to know what kind of judgement to use in certain situation. You'll learn as you grow-up." he smirked and turned to walk and caught up with Isa, because he had no doubt she would leave without them. He though he had Miki and that she would just be lost for words but as he headed up the hill he was suddenly headed right for the ground. His eyes shut tight but he yell that he wanted to let out ended up letting sand fill his mouth, "Ugh!" Sitting up and spiting the sand out of his mouth and shaking his head to get the sand off his face, hair and whatever else had sand. Cracking an eye open when he heard her talking, he felt his blood boil, she knew what she was saying!

He stood up quickly and ran after her only to stop when he reached the top of the hill where the two girls were at, Isa had stopped to only look at the town they were heading to, and everything at had happened went out of his mind, "Ah, is that Lot Town? Shouldn't take us much longer to get there." he smiled happily at the sight of it because now he didn't have to be out in this hot desert and could get a break from this...annoying girl!

X.J.9
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 AM

Sighing at the on going bickering between the two Isa was going to have to put down some ground rules if the two were going to keep annoyingly follow her around everywhere. "Yes, this is it." Turning to look at the two over her shoulder she narrowed her eyes, "You two will behave yourselves while we are here. You will not do anything with out my say so. You will not use your weapons, magic and anything else while here in town. Understood?" Her piercing eyes left no room for them to argue, but she wasn't asking, she was tell and they had better listen. Isa actually had business to do in Lot.

Sighing once one she turned and flipped her hood over her head as the warm wind picked up and began to whip up the sand, "Let go. I want to be there before high noon." Isa picked her pace and head down the sand hill straight for the town.

~~~~~

"She is moving faster and hiding better than what we had thought, My Lord."
A low male voice spoke from a kneeling position. Fire burst around the edges of a large center platform and long walking to said platform. A deep, rumbling voice came from beyond the flames, "Fool, of course she is. She is not so foolish to assume that after that small encounter with us the first time, to just simply let her guard down so easily. Or she would not have stayed hiden from me for so long." Annoyance rang through the deep booming voice, "Of course my Lord. Trackers say she is with two travelers, why they do not know. But they have been with her for far to long." The man spoke eyes still cased to the ground, "I don't care who they are. When the time comes, let no one get in your way and eliminate anyone who does!" The voice smooth as it gave the orders, "Now leave." The fires dimmed lightly, "As you wish my Lord, your will shall be done." The small shadowy man stood, bowed and than was gone with in a blink of an eye.