Appearance: Adrian 1 (Without tongue tattoo) Adrian 2

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 01-31-2013, 12:50 AM

Name: Aurora(Angel) Shiba (Human)
Race: Angel
Appearance: Angel form, she also has huge white wings
Human form (forry for unfinsihed ref sheet XP Another pic of her. She has a normal foot in our rp.

EstherVaux
“My rapier wit hides my inner pa...

Old 02-01-2013, 03:30 AM

It was so comfortable, so warm inside his bundle of blankets. Adrian could have slept all day, escaping from the harsh reality and just dream. It sounded like such a wonderful idea....But his half-conscious thoughts were interrupted when a hard object slammed into the back of his head. Instinctively, Adrian grabbed the back of his head and felt the now wet and sticky bump protruding from his skull. "That stupid alarm has been ringing for over thirty minutes now. Get the hell up before I drag you out of there myself." said the slurred voice of a woman. She stood a few feet away now, closer to the door then him, thank god. Adrian guessed his Mother had come home from work late last night after he passed out and drunk the entire liquor cabinet...again. It was a normal occurrence in his household but her dark bags that wrapped around her dulled brown orbs meant she still hadn't gone to sleep yet. Great, she was drunk and sleep deprived, just what he needed on a Monday morning. Without giving him the time to reply she left the room, slamming the door behind her. Not wishing her reappearance Adrian jumped out of the bed, ignoring the wave of dizziness which plagued him as he walked into his bathroom.

Knowing he would already be late for school Adrian took his time in the shower, flinching when the tepid water hit his fresh wound. He reached up, touching the raw bump. Thankfully his hair covered the wound, but that was how it always went. She got him unexpectedly and always where no one would see it. After finishing his hygiene routine he dressed in a pair of navy jeans, a heavy wool sweater, and pulled on his worn sneakers before grabbing his backpack. Everything he wore was simple and plain. He couldn't afford luxuries such as good clothing when all the money he and his mother made was used to pay the bills. Finally, Adrian exited the room and with silent steps he avoided the kitchen at all costs. He knew his mother would still be in there, and as he closed the front door her sudden screeching voice pierced the air, proving his assumption.

Adrian shivered as his body hit the chilly winter air. It wasn't exactly freezing, but definitely cold enough for him to regret not bringing his jacket. Shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans he hurried off down the sidewalk, watching as a few cars raced by, as well as teens similar in age running towards the school; its looming figure hazy in the distance.

Last edited by EstherVaux; 02-01-2013 at 04:59 AM..

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2013, 04:20 PM

Watch over him. This body will allow you to be so close.
I did as I was old and ascended as an angel, as I landed I turned into the human flesh I was given, landing behind his high school, with a cute skirt, heavy puffy coat and earmuffs. I adjusted the backpack and walked, a little unsteady in this new, human body and on the Earthly plane.
Upon entering the courtyard, I saw the boy I was destined to guard; to save, if at all possible, and to protect with my life. Poor kid had it rough at home, which is why I was needed. He could never know my true identity though, but this human form was perfect for interacting with him. I tucked my short teal hair behind my ear, adjusted my glasses and jogged up to walk infront of him. The school bell gonged and I looked at my roster, stopping suddenly to look at it, scratching my head.

EstherVaux
“My rapier wit hides my inner pa...

Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 PM

Adrian had walked considerably slow the majority of the way to school. He didn't really care if he was late, but was definitely surprised to see he was actually early. The iron gates which he passed through weren't even on the verge of closing, indicating the morning bell hadn't rung yet. Passing through the tiny crowds gathered all over the courtyard his thoughts were suddenly broken by a hand slamming against his back. The oxygen in his lungs was thrown out and he struggled to keep his balance. Half of him wanted to spin around and knock whoever hit him square in the jaw, but his sensible side kept him from doing so. He had already been suspended too many times and one more minor infraction would kick him out of this school for good.

Sucking in a large breath Adrian walked away from the situation, his hands clenched when he heard the howls of laughter. Much to busy with his own thoughts the boy hadn't even noticed the girl’s presence until he had slammed right into her. "What now!"He shouted, his anger officially boiling over. Looking down regret washed over him in a cold wave, he had just knocked down an innocent stranger. Could this Monday get any worse? Adrian quickly crouched down, picking up the girls papers while continuously muttering an apology. He didn't mean to come off as a complete jerk, but somehow that's how it always happened. Taking the girls hand he rose from the ground, pulling her up with him. "I'm so sorry, I just didn't see you." He actually felt pretty terrible for knocking her down and hoped the sincerity of his apology was enough to prove it.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 PM

My sharp senses heard the laughter and I almost felt the impact of the other teens who teased him. With a thought and a wave of my finger, collectively, the group all grabbed their stomachs and headed for the school, some faces were red and others yelped "BATHROOM!" I snickered to myself, then I was pummeled to the ground.
"Ouch..." I said rubbing my bum and looked up and saw him; Adrian, my Earthling to protect. I smiled at him as he scurried around to collect my papers. "Hi, oh its alright, these things happen" I said, smiling happily at him. I stared at him as I was brought to my feet; I could sense his pain.
"Are you alright?" I asked him, concerned. He handed me my papers and I held them and stared at him, hoping he'd open up to me.