Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 03-15-2013, 04:02 PM

It was dark now, so their mission would be easier. It wasn't hard to use the shadows to sneak pass the human guards of the castle. It wasn't hard for the smaller frames of the reavers sent to blend in, their wings flitting soundlessly in the silent air. They had been sent by their younger master who was currently awaiting them impatiently and irritably in the tree cover outside of the castle's grounds. Together they had been sent to retrieve the young princess that lived here to be wed to the young master's father, a fact they knew that the young master wasn't pleased with. Before they even arrived they could feel the waves of discontent and annoyance radiating off of the armored male. Though whether it was more due to the fact that the young master's father ordered him to wear the armor, or because he was sent to retrieve a future mother, the reavers didn't know, and personally didn't want to know.

The creatures quickly made it pass the throne room, and down a hallway that led to the other side of the castle. They already checked the side they had started on, as they hadn't exactly been told which room the princess stayed in and thus having to check every room. It took time searching behind every door of the massive castle, and although further away they could feel their master's impatience only growing, making them double their efforts. Finally they came upon an elegantly decorated oak door. They had seen one similar to it before that housed the sleeping king and queen, so they figured this had to be the one. Creeping in as carefully as the could so as not to awaken any in the room, they peered around only to smile in triumph. Yes! This was the room and on the bed their sleeping captive. Being as careful and silent as they could they surrounded the bed, and using their dark magic bound and gagged the sleeping form, just in case she chose wake up during the journey that laid ahead of them. 'Young master we've found her!' one of the creature whispered in an excited mental voice to the waiting figure. 'What do you want? A bloody award? Just bring her out already so we can leave.' came the impatient mental retort.

Moving quickly so as not to anger their already upset master further, the reavers seized and hoisted their now captive up off the bed and made a dash to the window. They knew going back the way they came would have been less inconspicuous, and had a lower risk of waking the young woman up, but they also didn't wish to keep their young master waiting any more then he already had. Spreading larger black wings the moved in unison as they launched themselves out the window with their bundle, trying their best to fly within the shadows. Of course flying while carrying something larger then yourself, while staying out of sight wasn't exactly easy and before long they could hear the shout of a human and the ringing of a bell. Knowing they had been spotted the reavers dashed in the air towards the spot their awaiting armored master was.

"Could you have made your presence anymore known?" came the light, though slightly muffled, sigh of the male as he snapped his fingers. The space behind him suddenly began to distort slightly as a carriage as black as obsidian formed as the wheels and reigns ignited in a dark crimson flame. At the end of the reigns six demonic looking horses neighed and roared. "Father has no idea how hard it is to disguise something like that in the human world...I still say a sack could have gotten the job done just as easily as the royal carriage" the armored male muttered to himself as he wretched open the door and signaled for the reavers to place the girl inside quickly.

Once certain, or at least half way certain, the bound woman was in he quickly slammed the door closed and quickly took up the drivers seat, and urged the demonic horses to move. He could hear a group of humans quickly approaching their area on their more 'inferior' horses, as they tried to gain back what it was the demonic beings had taken off with. The reavers flew at either side of the carriage as it raced on ahead of the human group. "Go 'play' with them awhile" the armored being urged one of the reavers without so much as turning his head. The reaver bowed its head and quickly split off from the rushing carriage group to stay behind and 'play' with the 'rescue' party. It wasn't long before the pained screams of men and horses alike resounded in the night air.

The flaming carriage raced on not slowing once, even though the chase had been over for awhile, as it hurled over bumps in the road that was being scorched into the earth. "My prince I believe it's safe to open the portal now." one of the reavers quietly urged, flying by their master's head. "Finally" came the male's reply as he once again raised armored fingers and snapped. The road in front began to distort as what appeared as a black hole appeared before them. Still not slowing the carriage quickly drove into it, blinking out of sight as the portal slowly closed behind them.

At first there was only darkness before a sickly red light shone ahead, signaling that they were almost home. As they rode into the light heat and fire greeted them, though neither the male nor reavers seemed concerned. Their home had always been a fiery one as tortured filled screams of various victims filled the air. 'Homesweethome' The carriage rode one, passing by sights of what many would deem unimaginable horror, as creatures tore apart running people, while tortures were administered on others. For the residents here it was a normal sight, and in fact they would have been more concerned if it wasn't going on. The carriage soon came to a stop, after making a trip of a thin flaming rock bridge. Steps led up towards heavy iron doors, that would take a hundred human men to just budge, but then humans weren't what dwelled here.

Sliding down the drivers end of the coach with a metal thud, he turned and began to stroll away from the carriage. A reaver seeing their master's hasty retreat quickly flew to him. "Master...Aamon what about the young woman?" the reaver inquired hesitantly, calling his young master by name, hoping that it would go unnoticed.

The armored male paused in his steps. "I've done what my father has asked and got her here, and that is all I intend on doing. I want nothing further to do with this personally, therefore I'm leaving it to you. Get her out, and take her to father for him to gawk at for all I care" the male stated with a huff and sigh before once again resuming his quickened steps towards the door. The only thing on his mind right now was getting all this armor off. It was hard to move in, uncomfortable, and he barely see the ground in front of his feet. If he could have had his way he would have gone without it, stuffed the girl in a sack and called it good, but hell forbid his father would ever let it be that easy. No no no, he insisted that he wear this armor and take the royal coach. He was too busy grumbling to even bother to discipline the reaver for daring to mention his name.

Without exerting too much energy, he pushed and slammed open the heavy doors to his and his father's home, and quickly moved to retreat to his own room, all the while stripping off pieces and parts of the armored suit he wore and revealing surprisingly light colored skin, before disappearing down a hall.

The reaver stood and stared at his retreating master, before heaving a slight sigh of relief. He hadn't been punished for calling his master by name, though he figured it would come later on. The young master was not in a good mood and probably wouldn't be for the rest of the day. With a sigh he flew back towards the carriage and cautiously cracked open the door and peered inside. "Are you still alive in there?" the creature asked cautiously, knowing how crazy his master's driving was and had been. He only hoped the woman wouldn't be too bruised up or worse unconscious...

"...then who's going to watch you die?"
Wish to rp? Click me! Click me!

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 PM

That night princess Lindia went to bed expecting a normal amount of sleep in her satin cushions and sheets. What she got was very different. One second she was dreaming of ponies and the next she was contained in something dark and scary. Screaming at the top of her lungs all she got out was a muffled help due to being gagged. Wiggling as much as possible she tried to free herself from the captives whomever they may be. With no sucess she found herself thrown into a carriage and hoisted off to places unknown. Crying, tears falling down her cheeks she tried to free herself from the restraits but to no sucess.

Bumping her head on different parts of the carriage through the drive she kept crying and weeping trying to free herself. Suddenly she collided with a part of the carriage which knocked her unconsious. She lay on the floor for the rest of the ride with no memory of anything happening.

Suddenly she awoke to a harsh red glow. Blinking her eyes she stood up in the most dignified way possible with her hands restrained and her mouth gagged as she glanced around her only to find herself in the most frightening place possible. Her eyes open wide she looked around her for some shred of reassurance that she was not kidnapped to some alien world that she was still on earth for nothing looked familiar.

Backing up she managed to fall backwards into the carriage again and sat in a corner crying and trying to free her hands. She mumbled something about this being a bad dream that no one could hear through the gag.

Arechi

Old 03-16-2013, 02:20 AM

The reaver peered in, relieved to find the girl conscious, although crying. Cautiously the creature opened the door a bit more and carefully climbed in. Looking at the crying form the reaver thought carefully of how best not to frighten the girl more then she probably already was. Bringing one finger up to its lips the creature signed for her to be quiet. "Now now do not cry, the Master would be most displeased if he saw you crying. I'll undo the gag but you must be sure not to scream...I do apologize for the Young Master's...erm...driving" the reaver said quietly as it outstretched one arm to do as it said. Slowly the gag was lowered, all the while the reaver prepared for the girl to disobey and scream anyway. A part of it knew it couldn't blame her, after all they did just kidnap her, however if she were to survive in this realm...

"I realize this may be...difficult for you at the moment, but I must ask for you to come with me to see the Master. Now I'll undo your bounds, but you must also promise not to try and run away. Right now you are within the Master and Young Master's sanctuary so you are safe...well more safe then away from it. So dry your tears as you must be presentable for the Master" the creature continued as it slowly moved to undo the young woman's feet first. Through years of experience the reaver found it best, since the arms of most creatures seemed to always be the most useful and at times the most deadly. Plus it figured she would be able to get away a bit easier if her arms were released first and that was one thing that could not be allowed. He knew that if she got away he would have to be the one to tell the Master who would then send an already upset Aamon to go after her. He shuddered at the very thought as the blame would befall the reaver, and if there was one thing he tried best to avoid it was angering both masters.

Aamon meanwhile had reached the sanctuary of his room and was quickly peeling away the armor as fast as he could to reveal his form beneath it. Once free of the metal he slowly unraveled his pointed tail, that had been wrapped snuggly around his waist, and stretched his bat like wings carefully. He hated the armor for many reasons, but one in particular was that the armor for his wings was completely off. He didn't have the feathers that half his father's wings did, and thus the bat webbing was far more stressed because of it causing it to be rather sore.

With a sigh of relief he made his way towards the small plush bed in the darkest corner of his room. It was small to suite his slightly short stature and relatively comfortable, especially after making a trip to the human realm. Reaching one of the side tables he plucked out a small squarish shaped candied fruit from a black and orange ceramic bowl, that he had been enjoying prior to his 'mission'. The were perhaps some of his favorite treats in his current form, and he figured he would enjoy one before he would be summoned to formally meet his future step-mother. He hadn't actually gotten a good look at the girl, if one at all, thanks to the helmet that had been forced onto him.

Almost as if on cue a bellow suddenly resounded throughout the castle, issued forth from his father. He figured one of the reavers would inform his father that their mission was a success and complete, he just hadn't expected it to be so soon. Aamon hadn't even been able to fully relax yet, not that he had really expected much. A sigh issued from him as the bellow resounded again, sounding a bit more serious with a tinged of annoyance. Deciding it was best for now not to fully anger his father the young blonde hoisted himself up off of his bed. Heading towards the door, grabbing another candied fruit from the bowl, and popping it in his mouth with the stem sticking out giving it the appearance of a sucker instead, before reaching it and slipping through it.

Another bellow reached his ears as he made his way down a hall that would lead him to the throne room, which is where he guessed his father was. "I'm coming already!" he shouted back with an annoyed sigh. He wasn't really sure what his father's rush was, after all from his past experience with humans just trying to coax them out of the carriage was hard enough, and typically took a bit of time.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-16-2013, 02:18 PM

Looking at the creature in front of her she could not help but cry even more. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down listening to the creature in front of her. She relaxed a moment against the carriage seat. Feeling weakened from the tears she took several deep breathes trying to calm herself down as much as possible.

"What do you want me for?" She asked in a shakey voice after the gag had been removed. She streatched her arms out trying to relax her body although she was very shakey. She took a few deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

She waited for him to tell her what he wanted her for. Lindia tried to keep her voice from being to shakey as she spoke. "What do you want me for exactly? What did I do to deserve this?" she questioned her voice hard and her eyes narrowed. She was not a sissy or a coward. She could deal with anything without any problem but she was scared right now and doing her best to appear brave. She heard a roaring from somewhere in the distance and closed her eyes her body shaking.

Arechi

Old 03-16-2013, 09:04 PM

The reaver's head tilted to the side as his appearance first made her cry harder, as he didn't believe he looked frightening, but then again she was a human rather then a demon. At her questions as to why she was here his head once more tilted, though this time in thought. He wondered if it was his place to tell the girl exactly what purpose she was to serve or if that right was strictly reserved for either the Master or Young Master. "Well you young Miss have been given the privilege to becoming our next Queen"he stated, deciding that it couldn't hurt to say, and answering might get her to come more willingly.

The creature then frowned as the second question reached his pointed ears, and confusion played within his eyes. In truth he had no answer as he wasn't sure what she had done to catch their Master's eye. "I'm afraid I don't have an answer for your second question. Perhaps it's one that the Master or Young Master can answer"the reaver offered with a regretful tone. After he spoke he realized that it was a fifty, fifty chance that he would answer or simply draw it out for his own amusement. "The best way to answer the questions you may have further would be to ask the Master himself. I'm sure as his future wife he would be willing to answer at least something for you" the reaver chimed.

At the sound of the roar from within the castle the creature already could tell at least somewhat the reason. "Do not worry Miss, I believe the Master was simply summoning the Young Master to meet you in a more proper manner. If you would be so kind as to follow me I can lead you to meet both" the creature replied, his wings flitting in slight excitement and nervousness. He knew that if Aamon was already being summoned that he couldn't keep the owner of the roar waiting for much longer.

Aamon let out a sigh before entering the throne room where his father currently dwelled. A quick sweep of the room told that his supposed future step-mother was not yet present, otherwise the summons would have been a bit more...violent then just a bellow. Glancing over towards his father he couldn't help but once again see the differences between himself and the elder for at least the hundredth time. While his father sported the long silver haired look, with equally long horns and a set of three wings, he personally sported short, spikey hair that almost hid the two small horns atop his head and a single pair of much smaller bat wings. Even their tails were relatively different, as his matched more of the traditional yet 'primitive ' depictions of human 'art works', while his father's...well he had never seen a paint quite have the unique take that the appendage truly held.

The thing though that primarily got under Aamon's skin in their differences was height. Although there held an illusion that the two were roughly close to the same height with his father's currently sitting position, it couldn't be further from the truth. Standing he easily dwarfed his father's height, and the elder seemed to always take great pleasure in reminding Aamon of this little fact every chance he got.

Shaking his head from these thoughts and taking on a bored expression the blond haired youth took to lazily floating into the air in a laying position. "Seems your prize has not yet shown her face. Perhaps she didn't survive the driving of your 'hasty son' after all" he called with a smirk as he successfully gained the sour look from his father that he had been aiming for. He knew his father was already well aware of his feelings at gaining a new 'mother'. To say the least he was not a huge fan of the idea, after all he still held hope for his own biological mother one day returning rather then having to accept a stranger as a replacement.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-16-2013, 10:03 PM

Shivering at the sound of the place she now found herself she stood up and stretched her body. Walking a short distance from the carriage she looked around her finally taking in her surroundings. This area was full of red lava and firey. There was screaming all around her and you could see people being tortured. Was this hell? What a horrible place to be. "Am I dead?" she asked the reaver as they walked. She decided that she should do what she could to keep herself from being killed if she was still alive.

Not crying anymore she was able to speak properly and keep herself calm. She had to be dead if she was here at this horrible place but what did she do to deserve this? Taking steady careful steps she kept looking around her fearfully. She continued to walk with the reaver as he walked towards a large dark palace. Her dress blew a little around her body. She let out a small smile as she thought about what her mother would say about her now. "Where am I anyways?" she asked the reaver.

As they stepped into the palace she heard the boy cry out that he probably killed her on the ride. "Perhaps it would have been better if you would have" She cried out forcefully at him. Her eyes narrowed and her body shivering not from the cold beccause it was hot down there but from the appearance of her soon to be "husband"

Arechi

Old 03-16-2013, 11:48 PM

The reaver couldn't help but laugh this time at the question asked. It appeared humans had some rather...interesting notions about the realm. "Why would you think you were dead? Are you not breathing? Or are you perhaps some undead race rather then human? Oh if that were the case the Master would surely have our heads for getting the wrong female, not to mention what the Young Master might do if he were forced to return once again to the human realm" the somewhat small creature replied with a shudder. Although the younger of the two was not quite as old nor as experienced as his father, the reaver knew that the blond knew enough to make his skin and blood run cold.

The reaver was relieved that the girl chose to come along rather then having to be forced out like some cornered and frightened cat who refused to leave its cage. He had seen such a reaction from many human slaves and victims, which he found at times both amusing yet slightly annoying. Trying to get a clawing and struggling creature somewhere that you want it to while it was unwilling proved to be quite the challenge, though the reaver figured if worse really came to worse he could have easily used the woman's hair to provide a persuasive argument. In all honesty though he was glad that he didn't have to resort to such barbaric actions. Though he was a reaver in a pit of demons his type still held some form of standards...to a point.

His eyes glanced to her as the light haired girl asked where she currently was. "Well that actually depends, our realm has been called many things. In our native tongue we currently reside in Azura, in yours though I believe many called this either the Pit or Hell if I'm not mistaken. I must admit I'm not entirely fluent with the human realm, so do forgive me if that is no longer valid terminology" the dark winged creature replied with a genuine apologetic tone.

As they approached the throne room, where from the sound of it both Aamon and his father currently awaited, the reaver was about to announce the future Dark Lady's arrival, the young woman spoke up in response to Aamon's last statement. The creature didn't dare risk a glance towards either dark being.

Aamon had been rather satisfied that the girl he was sent to abduct hadn't yet arrived and was about to state perhaps his father should either look for a new bride or, preferably for him, await for his mother to return, when suddenly a female's voice answered. Closing his eyes in both disappointment and annoyance a frown appeared on his face. "I'm sorry, next time I'll drive more recklessly to ensure it" he shot back acidly before opening his eyes and glancing at the woman who dared to survive his driving. When his eyes met her he suddenly found himself stunned and at a loss for continuing words for a moment.

The Dark Lord beside him couldn't hide his bemused smile as his son was stunned into silence. "At a loss for words already Aamon? Your mouth is hanging open" the taller male said with a satisfied teasing tone. An icy glare was shot his way almost immediately as his son quickly looked away with a slight hint of a blush on his face.

"I...just don't have anymore words to waste" he quickly shot, as his glaring gaze became piercingly directed towards the wall. He would never admit that he had been rather surprised at her full beauty and had indeed been at a loss. "There....I've seen her and her I...May I go yet?" the blond mumbled, though electing to neither look at either his father or the stunning female before him. A surge of anger suddenly shot through his veins as he heard his father's laughter in response.

"As a matter of fact...you may not. You should at least show your future mother some curtsey. In the human realm she was considered a princess after all...Now bow" the Demonic King suddenly demanded. When his son however refused to obey one of his hands shot out and snatched the blond out of the air, he had been leisurely floating in, by the back of the neck with a clawed hand and forced him into a bowing position. A smirk of satisfaction appeared on his lips as he caught the barest wisps of a wince of pain from his son. "There, that's not so hard is it?" he laughed with an almost sick satisfaction as his sharpened nails bit into Aamon's skin. "Forgive him Lady, he lacks manners" he replied, turning his dark gaze towards the female before him.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 01:48 AM

Looking at the massive creature in front of her that is supposed to be her future husband she assumed she was not pleased. She was used to handsome men wanting her not a scary creature that was not even human. She nodded her head at him a moment as acknoledgement that she had seen him. Lindia was used to having everything she wanted and was a rather spoiled girl although she was not used to being around monsters.

"Why am I here?" she asked ignoring the creatures staring at her stunned. She was used to it afterall was she not the most beautiful human in the world? She decided to ignore them until she got all the answers she wanted. "I demand to know why you have kidnapped me and who you are." she stated matter of factly. She narrowed her eyes as they made fun of her by making the boy bow down. She would for now ignore that jibe towards her. She just stood there watching them waiting for an answer to her questions.

Walking closer to him she walked in circles around him eyeing him. "Your very large. Am I to assume you are the one who has kidnapped me?" she asked him as she waited to see what his answer would be.

Arechi

Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 AM

Aamon couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the question while his demonic father chuckled. "Not the brightest of creatures...And you want to mate with...that? If I were even to gain siblings out of this...I'd have to kill them you do realize this don't you father?" the blond asked with a twitching eye. Although the girl portrayed beauty, in his mind that appeared to be all. He couldn't fully fathom the reason why his father, the King of Demons, would want a human like this as a bride.

He could feel the grip around the back of his neck break as the girl then demanded answers. Laughter filled the throne room as his father couldn't help but laugh at the pitiful demand. With a sigh, and still refusing to make any form of eye contact with the girl Aamon decided for the time being he would answer, since his father seemed a bit busy now with try to control his breathing as he continued laughing as if she had told the funniest joke in the world. "Since you've chosen to send my father into a laughing fit, I suppose that leaves me to answer. To put it simply my father has chosen you to become his next bride. My father is the ruler of this land, and that is all you need to know. That of course means you can demand until your blue in the face, it doesn't mean you'll always get an answer, so don't get it stuck in your head that you hold any authority here at this point in time" the blond replied with a tad bit of irritation in his tone as he unconsciously returned back to his levitating into the air, although this time sitting cross legged.

As the Demon King regained his composure he noticed the woman eyeing him and circling him like a hawk, causing him to nearly lose it in a fit of laughter once again. "Of course, what else would be expected, me to be as short as my son here? As for an answer to your question indirectly yes I am responsible for you being here, however if you're looking for the one who has physically brought you here, then no it was not I but rather my son under my orders" the tall demon replied coolly as his facial features took on a slightly more refined and dignified look. His gaze however followed her carefully like a predator amused at the prospect of prey attempting to hunt them and awaiting for the pounce so as to turn the tide.

Of course this only irritated Aamon further. He was already in a foul mood when he returned home, and now this woman was barking out questions like a yapping dog. "If you done now may I return now to my own quarters father?" he asked through slightly gritted teeth, which only brought more amusement to his father's face. His pointed tail twitched every so often as a sign of his irritation though he tried his best to hide the emotion, however one look into the mirthful demonic eyes that seemed to laugh at him he knew his father had caught on as the larger male simply shook his head, denying his request to retreat away. "Since you've managed to coax more then a simple few words out of my son I'll have him answer any questions you may perhaps have, if you can convince him to either give and answer or a truthful one" the long haired male said with a smirk as he didn't miss the daggered glare of his son at his answer.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 02:26 PM

Staring at the two demons in front of her as they answered her questions she opened her eyes wide in fear. Who were these things to demand her to become a bride to the big one. "You can't make me be your bride you know. You can try all you want but I refuse to be your bride. I want to go home and unless you take me home immediatly I will simply stand here and do nothing." she said speaking directly to the one laughing at her like she was doing something funny. "I demand to be taken home immediatly." she said in a strict tone.

She was a rather spoiled princess and used to getting everything her way. It would take some time to work the spoiledness out of her. She glared at the creatures through half closed eyelids. She would get them to take her home or they would suffer the consiquence. She was not used to people not obeying her every whim and it would indeed drive her crazy when she learned these creatures were not the same as what she was used to.

Arechi

Old 03-17-2013, 02:54 PM

The Demonic King couldn't help but be sent into another raging fit of laughter while his son mere's raised an eyebrow. "Your consent is not necessary for a demonic marriage in the least. You humans truly are a riot you know. Your rules do not apply to this realm, however mine do. I've chosen you as my next bride whether you want it or not" the taller male gasped in between his bouts of laughter.

Aamon wasn't quite as amused as his father appeared to be. Sighing in irritation he had a feeling this was going to be a long, long, process. "As I've said demand all you want. And while I personally would have no issue with shoving you back through a portal, my father would merely order me to recapture and bring you back here, and I'm not exactly a fan of those ring-around-the-rosie games" the blond said with another irritated sigh.

Glancing over towards his laughing father Aamon decided now would be the best time to escape this long drawn out torture of being around a creature that seemed to think they held any sort of power here. Slowly and cautiously he began to inch further away from his father and closer towards the door that would lead him towards the path of freedom to his room. His father seemed to notice however as his glaze slid towards the retreating figure and a glint appeared in his eyes, and one that Aamon feared he wouldn't really like. "As much as I wouldn't mind just watching you stand there looking pretty, I'm afraid it just won't do...Aamon! Since you're in such a hurry to get out of here take the girl with you. Show her around, be she willing or unwilling" he stated with a smirk. His son opened his mouth to protest, however the taller male held up a hand to silence him. "And since you seem so hell bent on objecting with me she'll be sharing your quarters as well. After all we wouldn't want anything to happen to this hysterical girl before the ceremony now would we? Plus it might be good for you to get to know your soon to be mother a bit more" the demonic Lord said laughing as his son gave him his best icy stare.

Of course at the moment Aamon had no choice but to obey the words of his father for now, after all the older male was still the king and far stronger then he was at the moment. With a sigh and still refusing to look towards the girl again he pointed at he with his tail. "Well you heard my father. Now you can either come on your own, or be a thorn in my side and force you to come. Somehow I already have a feeling I know the answer, however I'll state this. If you force me to levitate you everywhere I promise to smack you into any pillar we pass by" the blond grumbled.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM

Growling she turned away from the demonic king. Walking towards the short demon she sighed and looked at him a moment. "Be happy I feel like doing what I am told and not getting smacked into pillars." She said in a low tone. She pushed him towards the door. "Lets go I do wish to get home eventually and the sooner I do this tour the sooner I can find a way to get home." She said in a loud voice not worried about anyone hearing her.

Walking towards the big demon she glared at him a moment. "I will not marry you by choice and you will have to force me to do anything. " she said in a low voice before walking back to the short demon.

She would make it home eventually. Its not like they could keep her chained up until she did what they wanted could they. She would make it home eventually. This marriage was a sham.

Arechi

Old 03-17-2013, 03:31 PM

Aamon huffed at her answer. "You should be the one happy. If I would have had to levitate you and smack you into pillars I can assure you I would not have been gentle about it. I could kill two birds with one stone..." he stated, realizing he could have potentially ended his father's nonsense talk about marrying a human. He mentally kicked himself for even mentioning what he would have done, but figured there would always be other chances. When she touched him, he was suddenly forced out of his thoughts as he practically leapt away as if her touch scalded him. "Do not touch me human" he stated flatly with a glare at the wall.

His father couldn't help but continue smirking at the comical scene and further more at the woman's words. "I already told you your consent isn't necessary. I have no problem with exacting force to get you to do as I wish" he replied with a short and slightly cruel sounding bark of a laugh.

Aamon merely rolled his eyes at his father before floating on out the door. Once in the hallway he calmly snapped his fingers as a piece of his favorite candied fruit appeared once more for him. 'If I have to do this, I may as well have some aspect I enjoy' he thought to himself miserably. He floated on, assuming she would follow, though chose not to say much other then the names of various rooms and places.

It wasn't until about halfway through that he decided to at least say more then just one word at her. "You know there's technically only one way out of this place. You have to go through a portal to return to the human realm, and it's not something we have open at all times. If you really wish to return you'd have to convince my father to allow me to open a portal to shove you through, which I doubt would ever happen. I don't know exactly why but he seems rather taken with you" the male called over his shoulder in an almost conversational tone.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 03:42 PM

Growling at him she removed her hand. Going around the castle with him she walked around looking around the huge castle. It was rather extrordinary. She had not seen such a huge palace in a long time. She truly appreciated the tour although her tour guides attitude was getting on her nerves.

"Thank you for that info I kinda figured that anyways." She said in a low tone as she walked further ahead of him. " Eventually I will go home. I don't care if I have to play sweet and innocent to get away with leaving this place or play along with it. Anyway it happens I am going home."

She knew she could play along with these two to get her way home. There had to be a way for her to get home. They could not keep her captive in here forever.

Arechi

Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 PM

Aamon tried his best to hide his own amusement at the girl's words. 'She's just as naïve as the other humans here' he thought to himself with another shake of his head. "That's not going to get you home. My father's been around for hundreds of years, and invented perhaps all the tricks in the book. It would take a miracle for you to pull the wool of his eyes. You'd have to find someone willing to be charitable in your case, which rarely if ever happens in this place. Everyone's out for themselves and unless you can come up with some good reason for someone to go out of their way to help you, you're pretty much stuck here" he said with a shrug.

He stopped before a relatively intricate iron door, the last one on his little 'tour'. "And this use to be my sanctuary, but I'm now apparently suppose to be sharing it with you. And with that this torture of a tour is over" he said with a sigh. He wasn't exactly keen on the idea of sharing his space, but for the time being there wasn't too much of a choice. His blue eyes suddenly closed and he seemed to go still for a moment before opening them moments later and silently cursing to himself. "Apparently I've also been appointed to ensure your safety. Which I suppose means you'll not want to leave this castle unless letting me know. Then I can send a reaver or something to accompany you, however I wouldn't see why you would want to go out there anyways unless you were looking for your death" he stated with another shrug before opening the door to the room.

The room really wasn't anything fancy, like all of the others, and really only held the essentials aside from the various snack bowls here and there. "Well...I suppose I should ask if you have any other questions that aren't idiotic?" he asked with a somewhat bored tone.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-17-2013, 04:13 PM

Staring at him she calmly said no and then turning she looked around his room. "Where exactly do I sleep?" she asked him trying to pinpoint the bed to find a place to sleep. "I hope im not required to sleep with you." she said in a low tone. As she walked around his room she noticed how dirty it was. "Why is it so messy here?" she asked in a low tone as she walked around it.

(no idea what the room looks like so im taking a shot in the dark here)

Arechi

Old 03-18-2013, 02:25 AM

(Lol was on my way out for work when I typed so didn't have too much time to post and for that I apologize. XD I'll describe it a bit more in this one to make it easier. ^.^;)

Aamon scoffed at the very idea of the human girl sleeping with him. "No you and I will not be sharing the same bed. One of my father's servants will more then likely be procuring a bed for you to sleep in. Even if that's not the case I highly doubt our sleeping times let alone habits are the same. If worse came to worse though I could just nap in the air" he said with an indifferent shrug. At the next question his own blue gaze glanced around his room. There were a few things laying on the floor, such as the suit of armor he had been forced to wear only a while ago to capture the girl as well as a bowl of both water and some strange looking bite sized bits of food pushed off into a corner. The bed in the darkest corner of the room wasn't made, but then when did he ever make it? There was only one orange and black checkered blanket strewn across the small plush looking mattress. Lightish orange pillows lines one end of it, while the whole thing was surrounded, or would have been surrounded were they not tied back at the moment, by a dark red velvet bed curtain.

Next to the bed a dark oak night stand stood with a single bat shaped, dark blue lamp and bowl of candied fruits he had just been enjoying before his father summoned him. A light layer of dust had settled on the bat lamp though the top of the table itself seemed fairly clean. A large dark colored wardrobe rested at the foot of the small bed, practically eating the modest bed with its size, that hung half open revealing a few leather, and more then likely tight fitting pants and tops such as the one he had on now.

Against the last wall, which was a dark purple in color, an aging and fading small red couch stood with its dark red pillows strewed about. The dark green rug that rested in front of it was slightly crumpled up with a corner wrapped up around a dark oak coffee table that stood in front of the sofa. There were a few oddly placed dark colored tables that also held random bowls of candied fruit or other random treats in it throughout the smallish room. "Because your definition of clean and mine are rather different. Plus I haven't actually been in here for a while. Time passes rather differently here. Where as in your human realm only a day would pass you're looking at about a week passing here" he stated crossing his arms.

A shift of movement on the ground beneath his bed suddenly caught his eye. It took him a few moments to recognize what it was, causing him to tense slightly, but once realization hit him he immediately relaxed. "You can come out Koto" Aamon called towards the moving thing. After a few moments a cream colored fluffed up creature began to wiggle out from under the bed. "Welcome home Young Master Aamon" came a voice that seemed to surround the room, as the creature's tails wagged almost happily.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-20-2013, 02:05 PM

Staring at him with wide eyes she growled softly mumbling under her breath. "You don't have to be so rude about it." she said in a hurt tone of voice. "Why are you so mean? I have not done anything to you to make you act mean to me." She said matter of factly. She was so used to everyone being nice to her that the idea of anyone being mean to her caused her to want to cry.

Hearing the unusual voice echoing about the room she saw something under the bed and being scared she leaped up into Aamon's arms hiding from whatever it is that was coming out from under the bed. "What is it? Don't let it get me" she said in a fearful voice as she waited to see what it was..

Arechi

Old 03-20-2013, 02:57 PM

Aamon stared at the girl with cold eyes. "Why? Simple, because I don't like you. I don't like you being here, and I don't like the idea of you being my father's next bride. And I don't plan on ever accepting you" the blond demon stated in his own matter of fact tone, while crossing his arms. He knew there were further reasons, such as his own physical desires he was receiving from just looking at the girl, but she didn't need to know that. That fact made him seethe with anger at himself that he would find a human attractive. They were weak willed, naïve, easily deceived, weak creatures that deserved a fate worse then death in his honest opinion. 'Including this one?' he heard a voice from the back of his mind that he knew belonged to himself, causing him to growl and shake his head.

He was snapped out of his thoughts as a weight suddenly appeared in his arms, that had unconsciously uncrossed to catch the girl, as she begged for him not to let the creature 'get' her. "Get.Off." he growled in a low tone as he practically dropped the girl onto the floor as the fox creature wiggled completely free from the confines of the bed, tails first.

Shaking its head the creature peered up towards Aamon, tails happily swishing and swaying, before the green gaze came to settle on the girl that the demonic Prince tried to drop. "Oh forgive me, I didn't realize you had company Young Master Aamon" came the voice again as the creature approached the obviously scared girl. Gingerly it began sniffing the blue haired girl before it looked back up towards the blond demon. "I assume this is the girl?" the voice asked as the creature's head cocked to the side.

"Yeah this is the human father was gushing about" Aamon said with a shake of his head as his tail twitched irritably. The fox creature then looked back down towards the girl with an almost smile on its furry face. "Greetings Young Miss. I am Koto, a fox demon, there is no need to be afraid. I promise I won't harm you" the voice said as kindly as an echoing voice could sound as the furry fox nuzzled its muzzle into her arm and licked her hand, to show it was not dangerous.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-20-2013, 05:53 PM

Feeling herself suddenly falling she managed to catch herself just as she landed on her behind. Thinking this would be the best place for her she sat there looking at the creature that emerged from under the bed and smiling she reached out for it crying out "O my god its so cute. Its so cute I want one" She grabbed it in her arms and gave it a hug squeezing it gently but not hard enough to hurt it.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Koto. I am Lindia. Nice to know someone can be nice to me in this hell hole." She released him and glared up at Aamon. "I think he just likes being a meany but I wish he were nicer to me." she whispered to the fox demon.

To be honest she was starting to develop a crush on him. She liked strict guys who were bossy and mean to her. She liked tough guys and this guy was rather cute to.

Arechi

Old 03-21-2013, 01:25 AM

Aamon looked on in disapproval at the girl's reaction towards his demonic servant and perhaps one of the few close friends he dared to keep. Koto had been rather surprised by the sudden grabbing and slight squealing of the girl, and looked up towards the blond demon searching for sympathy. "That's what you get Koto for being civil to a human" he said, his tone devoid of pity. "Also my servants aren't for sale, so the chances of you getting one is highly unlikely" he said crossing his arms with an almost satisfied smirk.

After the initial shock a quiet peel of laughter echoed around the room. "Yes well it's not exactly a usual occurrence for a human to be an honored guest here, but yes there are some of us that will be willing to extend niceties" came the fox's reply. As the girl mentioned his Young Master the creature's green gaze couldn't help but wander up. "Give him time Miss Lindia. I believe he's having trouble with the idea of you replacing Madam Korena as his father's bride"camethewhispered response. "Koto..." Aamon warned the fox demon. He would not have this human knowing his business if he could help it. The fox's ears went back at the warning as the furry head tipped down as if in shame. "I apologize Young Master, it's not my place to say anything" came the quiet reply. After a few moments though Koto's ears perked up as the creature looked up at Lindia. "I've noticed you've brought nothing with you Miss Lindia..." the fox suddenly said, trying to steer the conversation away from where the creature had previously been driving it.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-21-2013, 01:41 AM

Watching the fox demon with her eyes lit up she giggled softly. "Hes so cute. I want one." she said in a playful voice. She was so used to getting anything she wanted that she was able to just say what she wanted and get it. "I will find a way to get me one."

With that she stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "What was I supposed to bring? I was kidnapped and forced to come here." Turning she walked to the door and out it. She decided to go exploring. Since she knew the basics of where to go and how to get there she decided to go to the throne room. After walking down the path to the throne room. Stopping in front of the large demon she smirked. She had found her way back without any problem.

Arechi

Old 03-21-2013, 02:21 AM

Aamon couldn't help but scoff at the princess's words. "Again that's rather unlikely. Koto's kind are under my jurisdiction and protection so I highly doubt you'd be able to get your grubby hands on a fox demon. Besides their not items to keep" he stated with a glare. He refused to even think of a demon that served him being under the rule of a human girl such as her. He had sworn to protect them in exchange for their complete loyalty to him, and he was more then willing to protect them from his father's next bride.

Koto's ears again pressed downwards at the words before perking up once again. "Then we shall have to acquire you a few things" the fox demon replied, watching as the girl paced first to the other side of the room then to the door. Both watched as she walked out. A green gaze met a disinterested blue for a few moments before Aamon shrugged. "I'm rather tired from my trip to the human realm. Father has charged me with her safety...Would you mind if I asked you to look after her for a bit?" he asked with a sigh as he eyed his bed in the corner. He wasn't sure if he would have the luxury of sleeping in it for too long.

"Of course Young Master Aamon" the fox replied with a bow of the head before slipping out the door after Lindia. Aamon watched as the fox went before floating towards his plush bed. With another sigh he allowed himself to fall onto it. He hadn't really intended on sleeping, but rather wanted a bit of time to himself originally, however as he laid their his eyelids began to feel heavy and before long he was out.

Meanwhile in the throne room, the Demon King had been administering a few tortures on the latest victims when his bride to be strolled in. The sharpened axe that had been raised above his head and had just about came down to split a quivering human male's skull slowly came down to his side. "Bored with my son already? You really shouldn't leave his side and wander around on your own" he stated with an almost sadistic smile.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-21-2013, 02:37 AM

Staring at him with wide eyes as she watched him with an axe about to kill someone she shrugged nonchelantly. "He pissed me off and I needed to get away from him." she said with a huff. It was true he had gotten her angry. She wanted to see more of the castle anyways and familiarize herself with the goings ons here. She was used to being able to go where she pleased when she pleased and she loved doing that.

"Why do I have to stay with him? Hes to whiney and annoying. I know I would much rather spend time with someone who is not quite so irritating." She said in a low tone as she walked a bit closer to the large demon. She sat down on a pile of human skulls and situated herself until she was comfortable which was not an easy feat. "So what are you doing?" She asked cautiously not sure if she was supposed to be talking to him or not.

Arechi

Old 03-21-2013, 02:47 PM

The demonic king couldn't help but let out a bellowing laugh. "I see. Always a troublemaker that one. I'm sure you'll get use to it soon enough. At least he's in his less violent form. I'm sure you'll work out something with him" he said with another laugh. "Either way you shouldn't wander around without him as an escort. Not all demons are willing to submit themselves to my rule after all" he said with a grin. He already knew that his son wouldn't so readily accept the female human, so he wasn't surprised when the girl said he upset her.

"As for why you're to stay with him, it's simply because he's one of the few that can actually be trusted enough with your safety. Even now he's actually keeping watch over you like a good son" the giant male said motioning towards the fox demon that sat obediently at the doorway. The fox wouldn't dare enter the throne room without permission like the Lindia had. "He may not look it, but Young Master Aamon is perhaps one of the most powerful demons here, and though he may not like it he will protect you" came the fox's voice as the creature attempted to stick up for his master.

As the princess asked what he was doing, he was suddenly brought back to the task he had previously been carrying out. Looking down at his feet the sniveling human quivered in fear, begging for his life. "Just dealing with the new residence is all" he said with a sly grin as he once more brought the axe up above his head. Without a second thought he swung it down into the human's skull as a squelching and cracking noise combined with screams of agony from the human echoed around the room. "If you think you can handle it you're more then welcomed to watch. I still have about twenty more to go, otherwise I'm sure Koto there would be willing to take you to get a few things from the demonic market" he said, signaling for the next prisoner to be brought in as he kicked the lifeless corpse of the human away. He knew soon enough the human would revive, but he had already given the human a wake up call as to where he was and who ruled over him now.