AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-26-2013, 01:41 AM

Liana paused staring at him a moment with a piercing gaze. Could she trust him? She looked at Yoli for help.

The fairy just stared at the wizard wondering why he needed to be alone with her to do what he needed to do. She had never heard of that before. Although he was the Great marcello. She was sure she could trust him so she just motioned for Liana to follow him.

Liana nodded at her guardian and walked up the stairs with him. She paused at the top taking one last look at her guardian before walking into the room at the top of the stairs with the strange man.

Her eyes took in the room in surprise not contemplating what she saw there. "S...Sir Why do you need me?"

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 03-26-2013, 02:34 AM

Marcello couldn't help but chuckle under the scrutiny of the young princess, as she sought assistance from the fairy woman on what she should do. He was pleased at the naivety of the trusting fairy. His reputation as a skillful magic user surely helped in swaying to woman to permit him to be alone with the young woman. As they disappeared up the stairs to the higher floors, he quietly led her to the floor that would lead to the room he wanted. He paused before a wooden door with another string of letters above it, opening it, and allowed Liana to pass by him and enter.

It looked like a mixture of a bedroom and study room, with a large curtained bed towards the back and center of the room. To one side a large wooden desk with a small stack of blank parchment and a quill with ink, and to the other another line of book shelves and a fireplace. Various magical instruments were placed here and there, some large and free standing, while others on the various shelves of the bookshelves. In the center a chair with a stack of books stood in front of an empty cauldron.

Marcello entered after the girl as he quickly though quietly shut the door behind him. The letters outside began to glow, a carve in barrier spell that wouldn't allow either magical or non-magical beings into the room without the spell caster's permission. 'Now that fairy won't be able to 'pop' in and interrupt...' he thought with a mental smirk. His gaze went to the girl as she asked why it was he needed her. He knew he could easily tell the reason he needed her, she was attractive and could bare multitudes of offspring, not to mention get him access into the royal family. Oh there were many reason he needed her, but telling her such things without his 'precautions', would sound the alarm off too quickly. "It's simple my dear. As I've said you're needed in locating the one whom placed the spell on you. I need you to put your hand on this device here so that I may be able to sense where the power origin of your curse is coming from" he said, making his way towards one of the bookshelves and picking up one of his magical devices and holding it out to her. Of course what he failed to mention was that the true purpose of the device would instead bind her with magical silken robes.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-26-2013, 03:21 PM

Frowning as they entered the room she wondered why he would bring her into a room with a bed in it. It seemed so odd. Shrugging she followed him anyways to the study side of the room where he produced a device. She nodded and put her hand on it as requested and waited to see what would happen.

Feeling awkward and wondering if she could trust him she stared at him a moment her eyes wide and her mouth open in fear. What if she could not trust him? She sighed there was no reason not to trust him and Yoli trusted him and thats alll that mattered.

"Now what?" she asked in a little bit of a shakey voice.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 03-27-2013, 02:12 AM

(I think I'm going to have to think on this one a bit. I feel like events are progressing a little too quickly. The warlock already has her essentially in a position that he could easily take advantage of her, which if he does that now...then we've sort of completed the original plot line. I don't even know where to go afterwards yet.)

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 03-27-2013, 03:45 PM

(Ok Ashley tyt)