AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 02:57 PM

For every ounce of pain that shot through Ryuu Alana felt the same amount of pain shoot through her. Even mad at him she still felt an emotional attatchment to him. She could not get past this emotional connection she had with him. Nothing would change the fact that she loved him and was connected to him both spiritually and physically.

She yelled in rage and pain as she looked at the devil. Suddenly she went flying to the other side of the room and growling in rage she stood up. "How did that not kill you?" she asked him in a mean voice. What in the world was going on? Suddenly she realized what was going on.......No......No it could not be true. She ran back to the portal and hopped through it. Ryuu was leaning against the cage in pain. "Ryuu......I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Please Ryuu I didnt realize what this contract would do to you." she grabbed him and wrapped her wings around him. "Please Ryuu please don't die."

Talitha meanwhile grabbed her sword as it flew out from his skull. She growled at him. "You have reached an all time low. You are using Ryuu against my mother. You are causing her more pain than is possible. Make it stop please." She begged him trying to make him stop hurting her mother. There had to be a way to do this. There had to be a loophole somewhere.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM

Satan laughed as he could see the realization of what was going on hit Alana and she dashed through the open portal. His gaze then fell on Talitha as she begged him to make all of it stop. "He brought it on himself. He was so desperate to protect that female that he entered into a contract just to ensure she would live and even brought you here under my command. Any time I'm close to death it's his powers that will heal me. Besides I thought that's what Alana wanted, him to be in unimaginable pain. Doesn't the saying go be careful what you wish for?" he laughed mockingly as he allowed his words to carry through the portal.

'He won't kill us...It would be too inconvenient for him...We're more like the battery to a machine...' came a voice that used the connection Ryuu had with Alana to speak to her mentally. It was a voice that didn't belong to the time demon that was her mate, but rather sounded more like his twin Tatsu. Within a few moments the spiritual form of the red haired time demon appeared beside his brother's limp and broken body that was wrapped by his mate's wings. It was rare for the elder time demon to ever appear anymore in front of the seductress, after all he only tolerated and accepted her as his brother's mate that didn't mean he liked her.

'It's not just the contract that has put his body in that shape, you know. He freed you from the Cage of Betrayal, and didn't he already warn you there was a price? He took your place even though he knew something like this would happen...the idiot' Tatsu continued as he puffed on the spiritual pipe that he often held and bent down to examine the body he shared.

Ryuu's body hung limply in his mate's arms as the shackles allowed his body to fall from the eagle spread position they had held him into. Broken and gasping breaths came from the injured demon, signifying he was still alive. It was clear by touch that electricity was still coursing through his system from the exposure to it as even Tatsu could feel the hairs stand up on his spiritual arm. Blood trails continued from the closed light colored eyes and from the corner of his twin's mouth. 'He'll live...he's too stubborn to die, and even if it he weren't I wouldn't allow it personally. After all it's not as if his soul is the only one bound to that body. The Time Goddess gave us another life and I'm definitely not going to waste it so easily. I suggest though so long as he's in that cage you don't try harming Satan again. Between the two of us he'll have enough power to survive, but until it's fully returned we can't heal our body fully.' the red winged demon replied as he moved himself to a sitting position beside the two. While he was in the form of a spirit there really wasn't too much he could do in terms of recovery physically. He could feel the draw of his power though as he and Ryuu struggled to stay alive.

'Even though you haven't asked it's probably a bit important for you to fully understand our contract. It won't kill either one of us, as I said before it would be too inconvenient if we simply died again. Whenever Satan's life is at stake our powers are to be used to save his life, in return you're to go unharmed so long as Ryuu is present. I asked for something a little different, but since I'm not plotting to dominate over my twin it's nothing you have to worry about. Your daughter however is at the moment exempt from this fact, so she's fair game for Satan. You should know that personally Ryuu is incapable of extending his terms to protect her. She may be your offspring but she is also the offspring of another. Not to say of course he won't protect Talitha if you ask him, but he won't put his life on the line for her sake. That's actually one of the reasons he was more willing to risk her life rather then yours' he said pausing to lightly tap the spiritual ashes from his pipe out, as he closed his dark red colored eyes and leaned back. After a few moments he opened his eyes and could see a small trickle of their power slowly making its way back through the portal and to their shared body. The power transfer to Satan was only temporary of course, but he knew it would take awhile for it to fully return, and that was assuming the devil's life was not put at stake again.

Above ground Satan's smirk turned sly and a bit lustful. "You know little angel...you can end this all. You already know what I want and if you want it to stop you merely have to give it to me. That's not a bad deal really when you think about it. Isn't your mother's happiness important to you? If she's as important to you as you claim then fall...Give yourself into the darkness" the devil said with a clear smirk on his face. He had already said he was willing to do whatever it took to get what he wanted, and he was more than willing to prove it over and over again.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 03:45 PM

Staring wide eyed at him alana was not sure how to take it. How could she react. She wished for her love to be hurt and it worked. He was hurt. She did not expect that to happen. She stared at the image of his brother and her eyes opened wide. "I do not know what I can do. There has to be a way to free you guys of this situation."

Talitha got an idea. She stared at the devil a smile forming on her face. "Let them go. Let them go right now and I will stay here and serve you in any way you want willingly without fighting you. But if you want me you have to free Ryuu of his contract and let both him and my mother go free. Only when they are sent out of here and safe on earth will I serve you." She was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice to save hermother and her mate. "You also have to heal them completely. Otherwise I shall fight you to my dying breath." She said in a harsh tone.

Last edited by AmberDoucet; 04-01-2013 at 04:00 PM..

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 04:31 PM

Tatsu snapped his fingers as a faint vapor once more came from his pipe. His red eyes opened and glanced over at the demoness's wide eyes. 'Oh of course there is...Actually there's about two different ways I can personally think of. A time demon's contract isn't permanent in the least, we have a time frame. Ryuu and I's for example is to last for 3,000 years, upon which I'm sure Satan will try to renew it with a new one, or convince us to extend the expiration date, which personally wouldn't be hard with you as the negotiating chip. The second would be for someone to make a deal that was worth losing the contract of a time demon over. In this instance he's rather determined to get ahold of that daughter of yours. So if for example she chose to offer herself as a replacement...' the red haired demon replied, taking a puff of the vapors and trailing off as he figured there was no need to finish the sentence.

Angels were always the self sacrificing sorts, so he already had an idea of how this was going to end. Talitha loved her mother and seemed to possess the same self sacrificing trait that her mother held. 'It seems you'll have a choice to make, and it won't be an easy one for you. Tell me which would you rather have your mate or your daughter?' the red winged demon asked curiously. He held the same time demon powers as his brother, and thus he knew if he really wished to know he could just as easily peer into the future at the cost of slowing his and Ryuu's recovery down. Personally though he found it would be more entertaining hearing it from the mouth of his twin's mate.

"Now why would you want to go out of your way for little Ryuu? Isn't it technically his fault you're here? I would think you'd be more concerned about your mother's freedom then his. Besides I've been at this game a long time my dear, how can I possibly know to trust your word hm? They claim angels never lie, but that in and of itself is a lie. I was once the same being as you, and look where I am now. I certainly lie so what's to say you won't simply skedaddle once they're back on earth? Or to even attempt to kill me with that fun little blade of yours hm?" Satan asked with a smirk. He was more then willing to make the trade, after all taking an angel from God once more would deal a nice little blow to the smug Heavenly ruler. "Let's even make this interesting..." he said with a wave of his hand.

Below the cage and room shook and trembled as the ground that contained Ryuu, Tatsu's spirit, and Alana along with the Cage of Betrayal began to break away and move up. A rift opened above as it meshed and reformed above as it brought all that were on it up to where Talitha and Satan were. Immediately horrid yellow eyes temporarily locked with dark red ones as he was surprised to see Tatsu in spirit form next to Alana and Ryuu. "Tatsu..." he said with a slight nod of his head. He was weary of the red haired time demon, even though there was still a contract. Tatsu had already proven he could easily out-evil the devil if he truly wanted to. 'Satan...' the red haired demon replied with a nod of his head and a smirk on his face.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 PM

Talitha jumped as the cage showed back up with three people. She had never met Tatsu before. She knew enough about the spiritual world to know he was simply an illusion and not an actual being.

"let them go satan and I will stay here with you no tricks. You can lock me up if you dont believe me. Let me take there place please." she begged him trying to get him to agree to let them go. She would be faithful to the promise. She would not trick himm. As a sign of goodfaith she walked up to him and handed him her sword. "inside that sword is all my power. Without it I am simply an average human." she said as she turned back into her human form. "If you need assurance then simply lock some sort of device on me to guarantee that I will serve you."

Alana could not believe what she was hearing. "Talitha no......" She walked over to her daughter and held her tightly. "I cant make a choice between you and Ryuu. Its impossible."

Talitha smiled and hugged her mother. "You do not have to make a choice I make it for you."

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM

Tatsu couldn't help but watch amused as the angelic girl made the offer to stay with Satan if he let them go. 'Well as the saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...' the red head said with a laugh as he got up. In a practical blur he appeared beside Satan. His dark red gaze slowly inspected the sword that was given, startling the devil in the process. Sliding his gaze towards the side he couldn't help but smirk at the demonic lord's uncomfortableness with him. 'Awww what's a matter Satan? Still antsy over the whole 'locking-your-soul-in-a-dark-dimension' thing? Come now you and God both got out didn't you?' he asked with a mocking smirk as he rolled his eyes. In one instance he had managed to join the forces of good and evil together, simply by becoming a larger threat to both. During his brief take over he had sent the souls of both rulers, as well as his brother and his mate's soul into a dark dimension, full of creatures that were both ancient and hungry. Of course it was merely by a stroke of luck that they managed to have Alana to convince Ryuu to assist in escaping, and of course if it hadn't been for that his full name would have never been discovered by either ruler.

'It looks like the offer is legit...And of course you could always pry that bracelet off of Ryuu and I's body and place it on her instead. It may be the form of our contract, but that doesn't mean it can't altered for another...You just have to say the word and I'll personally adjust it for you...You can trust me after all' the time demon offered, his smirk widening all the more. He didn't fancy being under the service of anyone and thus was more than willing to do what it took to be free. Besides Satan didn't have what he wanted.

Satan kept an ever watchful eye on the more dangerous of the three as he contemplated the offer. Yes it would get him what he wanted, and Tatsu was one who knew what he was talking about. "Very well I shall accept the offer. Tatsu, you and Ryuu's contract I'll consider completed. The three of you are free to leave once that has been secured on her" Satan replied as he took the sword and placed it at his side, and motioned with his head towards the spiked bracelet that was fastened around Ryuu's wrist.

Tatsu couldn't help but smile with a twisted sense of joy. 'With pleasure' he replied with a chuckle as he blurred once more to stand beside his and Ryuu's body. 'Sorry baby brother, but I'm now need of our body...not that there's much you can do about it right now anyways since you're still recovering...' he said quietly as he bent down and touched his spiritual hand on Ryuu's forehead. Closing his eyes he concentrated until his form completely disappeared. Internally he placed his brother's soul in the back and took control as their body shifted to signify the change.

Red eyes opened once more, though this time they were physically there as oppose to simply spiritually. Sitting up slowly, and moving his head around a bit to pop a few joints, his gaze came to rest down upon the bracelet that was secured still around the wrist. "Although this body looks different and is mine, it's still physically shared with Ryuu. I'll need you to come over here and stick your arm out girl" Tatsu stated as his gaze fell onto Talitha. He wasn't fully pleased that his form lacked his large draconic red wings, though the small metal ones could inflict a bit more damage.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 PM

Taking a deep breath Talitha walked forward and put her arm out for the bracelet. She knew she was in trouble now but it would be worth it to see her mother safe and happy again. Right now her mother was in a state of shock. She seemed to be a daze and unable to get her head straight. Everything was zooming to quickly for her to keep up. Talitha smiled at her mother and gave her a hug as she walked past her.
"Talitha please"
"Mother stop. I can make my own desicions. I am an adult now and you can't protect me forever."

Alana looked sadly at her daughter. There was nothing she could do now. Her daughter would be lost to her forever. But at least she still had her mate. She still had her darling Ryuu even after he betrayed her she still loved him more than anything. She would not be able to get past that love ever.

"Very well Talitha. I love you always and I hope you will be happy with your choice."

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 PM

Tatsu was more then thrilled as Talitha obeyed and came over. The sooner he got the contractal bracelet off the better. "I should warn you this is going to hurt and a lot at that..." the time demon replied with a smirk as his eyes began to glow with the power he could muster at the moment. The bracelet began glowing an unholy red as the spikes force their way out of Tatsu's skin and slid over his hand, all the while leaving a bloody trail in their wake and clear puncture marks in the flesh they had previously inhabited. "Typically I wouldn't give out free visions of the future, but since you're kind enough to take that, I'll give you a freebie just this once..." the red haired demon said with a smirk as he suddenly grabbed her outstretched hand.

Using his powers he allowed her to see the future that was to unfold before her. They were fast glimpses, after all there was quite a bit to cover in a short amount of time. In one an image of Talitha, though clearly pure evil, flashed cackling over a dead body. In another her mother appeared once more in chains, but it was clearly not Satan's work. A child was bundled tightly to her as she begged for someone's life to be spared to her daughter. A brief scene of forced mating, with her being the instigator of it, with an unwilling Ryuu flashed next. Death and destruction continued to flash as unspeakable horrors were brought to her mind's eye. It was only for a few seconds that the images flashed before Tatsu released her hand and the bracelet began the process of burying into Talitha's flesh.

Feeling a little drained after the procedure Tatsu immediately sat back, panting slightly. The burst of energy had taken up quite a bit of the small reserve he had managed to gain back from Satan as his and Ryuu's power was still being slowly trickled and reabsorbed into their body.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 08:29 PM

Clearly stunned at the sight of the vision she cried out and tried to pull her hand away. But it was to late. The bracelet had already transfered to her and was burying itself into her flesh. She cried out and fell to the floor crying out in pain as it buried itself into her skin. She grabbed her arm and cried over and over in pain as it dug deeper into her arm. She knew the pain was worth it. She knew that now her family would be safe. She just kept telling herself over and over again that it was worth it.

Alana made a move to go to her daughter and paused as she waited to not to interfear knowing if she did something bad would happen. "Please there has to be a less painful way to do this." she said with tears in her eyes.

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 PM

Tatsu's gaze shifted over towards Alana. "It's the form that the contract was placed in originally. There is no less painful way to impale your flesh with spikes. And even if there was...well I probably wouldn't do it anyways. Besides I warned her it was going to be painful. Of course she does have the opportunity to back out before the spikes set themselves" the red haired demon supplied with a shrug. Of course Tatsu had no intentions of removing the bracelet from Talitha now, not when he was so close to freedom.

Satan smirked as Talitha cried out in pain. 'Consider this revenge for impaling my skull with your sword earlier...' he thought in satisfaction. His gaze then turned towards Alana and Tatsu, not in the least surprised that the time demon admitted he would have been unwilling to transfer the contract in a less painful way if there had been one. He was evil, plain and simple. And while Satan enjoyed a good torture, Tatsu was a completely different breed. He not only enjoyed it but he practically thrived off of it. Any time he had inflicted pain there was a greater purpose behind it, but Tatsu...well he inflicted pain for the simple fact that he could.

Tatsu's attention then shifted once more from Alana to Talitha. He knew of the vision he had seen and the pain and suffering she would personally inflicted on all, including her mother. "As noble as I'm sure you're now trying to make your 'sacrifice' seem I should tell you. That vision of the future you saw...this is what started it..." he said forcing his body to bend forward to whisper in her ear before chuckling insanely. His gaze then turned towards Alana. "You should probably start your way up before that finishes...Otherwise you might be in for something more then you bargained for" he said with an evil and knowing smirk.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 09:10 PM

Growling at him she looked away. Alana hated to see her daughter in so much pain but there was nothing she could do now. She needed Ryuu. "Not without Ryuu." she said in a clear open voice her eyes narrowing. She walked over close to Tatsu and glared at him in open hostility while her daughter lay on the ground groaning in pain. She put a hand on her stomach and knew that it was important for her to be safe for the growing babe inside of her. Ryuu and her child. This child was very important and she knew it. She would not lose both of her children.

Talitha on the other hand was on the ground screaming in pain as the spikes lowered themselves inch by inch into her skin going so slowly it was torture. She screamed a nonending "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" of pain but no words. Tears flowed down her cheeks as the pain got ever worse with each second. Every second seeming like it lasted for years. "I......will............not........take it back" she said grinding her teeth into each other as blood seeped from her mouth falling down on the ground to mix with the blood from her arm.

It was the ultimate sacrifice to help other people. She would help her family get out of this one way or another.

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 09:44 PM

Tatsu couldn't help but laugh at the open hostility that Alana looked to him with. It felt so much like old times it almost made him...giddy. "Little brother and I will be up shortly after. Our presence is required until the contract is fully in place on her. Besides...you have other things to worry about right now. Get too close to her and you may end up losing a few things' he replied making an indication with his eyes towards her stomach. He knew that once the bracelet was in place Satan would immediately descend upon Talitha and make her fall. He had seen the demon she would turn into, and knew that if her mother was around hostilities would ensue. Satan would become her mate for a short time, before something was triggered to make him disappear out of the picture, though he couldn't tell what and figured it was something he and Ryuu would be doing. She would then want to turn her sights on a different male, one that he already knew and was already mated, but of course if the vision was correct that wouldn't stop her.

Satan watched on in anticipation and lustful excitement. The sight of virgin blood always got his own blood rushing, and this was no exception. He could barely restrain himself, as he knew the bracelet needed to finish implementing itself, and was more then thrilled as Talitha stated she would not take back her words. As blood seeped from her mouth he couldn't help but pant slightly from restrained lust.

Tatsu could easily see the impatientness of Satan as he watched his temporary mate to be in agony. This of course reminded him of a different point entirely. "You know you had technically severed your bond with Ryuu each time you said you hated him you know. Do you actually need my brother or are you simply wanting him now because you're losing someone precious to you?" he asked his tone becoming quite serious. He didn't like his brother's mate, and though he didn't always see eye to eye with Ryuu on many things the blacked haired demon was still his twin. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep the black haired time demon away from his mate if he relinquished control to him once more, but he knew he could always muscle in and simply not allow it if the demoness's love proved to him to be an elaborate farce.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 PM

Looking at Tatsu she frowned. Did she need Ryuu or did she just want him. Growling she launched herself at him knocking him to the ground. "You....... Change back to Ryuu now." She had no reason why she should worry about Tetsu when he was not important only Ryuu was. She sighed and gave up. What was the point. She promised Ryuu not to harm the baby and she would not. She would wait until the child was born and then give him up for adoption. She would not live to see her son grow up. She had lost everything of importance to her. With that she turned and flew into the air. She took off out of the dreadful room and away from all that sorrow and pain. The only thing she had left was her baby. She did not deserve Ryuu.

Crying and writhing in pain Talitha continued to cry out over and over. When the bracelet set in her arm she froze looking down at the bloodied arm with a huge frown on her face. "There are you both happy now?" she asked as she waited for Tetsu to leave with Ryuu. "Take Ryuu and get out of here." she said taking a deep breath trying to calm down from the pain still shooting through her body. She still had tears falling down her cheeks.

Arechi

Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 PM

Tatsu glared as Alana knocked him to the ground. "Careful now...this body is still technically injured and is still shared. Little brother can't join us at the moment. It was during his control we received our damage and so he needs a bit of recovery time. He wouldn't be able to handle this transfer in his current state" the red haired time demon growled out. He watched pleased however as the seductress soon followed his words and fled from the room. Sitting up slowly he carefully cracked his neck. He hadn't been planning on being pushed down just yet as his back was still sensitive from the wounds Ryuu had gained.

His attention turned to Talitha though as her cries of pain suddenly stopped. "Of course I'm thrilled. I don't have the burden of that thing anymore..." the red head replied as he nodded towards the bracelet that was now set on Talitha's bloodied arm. Slowly he stood, brushing himself off and wobbling a bit. Reaching out he used the wall for support as his body hadn't yet healed enough for him to walk on his own. "Well that goes without saying. We're two souls in a single body, so naturally wherever I go Ryuu goes" he snapped with a smirk before simply turning and began making his way slowly out of the room, using the wall as support. "Oh and I suggest you keep that little vision I showed you in mind. It's a future you won't be able to escape now...Enjoy" he said with one last laugh before leaving.

Satan couldn't help but feel further aroused as the angelic girl cried. He knew well she was in pain and that fact wouldn't deter him in the least. "Yes I'm half way satisfied...Now if you don't mind I would prefer to gain full satisfaction from you now..." he said with a smirk as he made it obvious to what he meant.

Panting and completely exhausted from the trek up from hell, Tatsu rested against the entrance cave to Hell that permitted him to pass at last, signifying his and Ryuu's freedom. 'About bloody time...' he thought as he slid to the ground. He had used the last of his energy to make it this far, and if he wanted to go any further he knew he would need to rest and recover as his twin was. 'I guess...I better give you...back control...I'm tired...' he thought quietly as his red eyes slowly closed and his body slumped over. Once more the body began to shift until once more it was the blacked haired Ryuu that laid sleeping by the entrance. Open wounds still littered his body, but they weren't quite as serious as they had been before as his powers went to work at healing him.

It wasn't until some time later that the light colored gaze slowly began to open. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust and he frowned as he realized he wasn't in the flaming bowels of hell, now was he in the Cage of Betrayal being shot through with electricity. The last thing he recalled was Satan invoking his part of the contract and the intense pain that followed. His eyes suddenly widened as he began frantically scanning around the area. Where was his mate?

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 02:06 AM

Talitha nodded and walked out the door picking up the tattered remains of her dress as she passed by it. She walked with what dignity she could muster as she walked. Her body moved back and forth in a sexy little wiggle as she walked. She made her way to the bathing area and climbed in turning on the hot water. She smiled as she felt the hot water cleanse away everything that was dirty about her. She soaked in the water letting it cleanse her body and soul.

Alana looked over at him with a frown. "Ryuu I am so sorry." she began. She reached her hand out and touched him again. She just wanted to feel him with her. Thistime she stroked his cheek. She smiled and leaned up against him nuzzling him. "I do love you Ryuu. But somethings wrong." she could feel it to that her bond was broken. Something was blocking there bond and she had no idea what it was.

Arechi

Old 04-02-2013, 02:49 AM

Satan watched as the girl sauntered out of the room and could feel his desire once more returning. He figured for now though he would allow her to wash, but afterwards...He smirked as he thought of what wonderful horrors he had in store for her. While he waited however he figured he would at least get a bit of entertainment. Flicking his wrist a menacing black orb appeared from the side of the bed. Grabbing it with one hand he quietly concentrated. 'Let's see how my two 'favorite' demons are doing...I may have set them free but I never said I would never bother them again...' he thought with a smile of pure evil glee. In the orb appeared the image of Alana and Ryuu. He was pleased to see the time demon appeared to be in pain. Seeing the time demon secretly clutch his chest he knew exactly what was going on which brought a larger smile to his face.

Ryuu's gaze rose to his mate as she apologized. Gently he shook his head at it. "You've nothing...to be sorry for...I had betrayed you...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" he whispered again brokenly as he felt her touch. For a brief moment he couldn't help but shrink away, closing his eyes tightly as he expected pain rather than the gentle touch. Opening his eyes he noticed her smiling at him before leaning up and nuzzling him. Instinctively, though hesitantly one arm gently and loosely went around her. He wanted her touch, whether it inflicted pain or not at this point. He still couldn't feel her through their bond and the very thought of it seemed to intensify the pain in his chest.

Glancing up at her as she stated that she loved him, but felt something wrong, he knew that she was right. He couldn't feel her and he couldn't help but feel a sense of panic briefly again before he again realized his mate was right there beside him. "I...I know..." he whispered quietly as he gently nuzzled her cheek. He needed her touch more then anything else right now, the reassurance that she was there still.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 03:09 AM

(ok going to bed will post tomarrow)

Arechi

Old 04-02-2013, 03:22 AM

(Lol alrighty, nighty night. ^.^)

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 PM

Glancing at him from the corner of her eye as she nuzzled him looking for calming reassurance in his embrace she smiled softly. She lifted her head and pushed her lips to his crushing his in a terrifying embrace of love and affection. After a few moments she pulled away from him and smiled up at him. "Why is it nothing seems to go right for us?" she asked as she put a hand on her stomach which was just starting to bulge from the unborn baby inside of it. She smiled at him and took his hand in hers kissing it gently before moving it to her stomach. "This is the only thing that is keeping us together right now. What will we do when the child is born?" she asked him in a serious voice.

Talitha lingered in the bathing room. She climbed into the tub and filled it with hot scalding water. She then took a rag and scrubbed her body from top to bottom determined to get his stench off of her skin. She soaked in the water staring at her ugly body. It had betrayed her by giving into lust and now she would fall from heaven. She would not longer be an angel of god.

When she finished she stayed in the bathing room a little longer straightening her hair before pulling on what remaianed of her dress. After his escapades all she had left was enough of the top to cover her nipples and enough of the bottom to cover her private parts without having to worry to much about them being exposed. She figured she might as well as get used to her new role in life.

Arechi

Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 AM

Ryuu was more then willing to comply and respond to the kiss with his own desperate need to express his own love and affection for the demoness, as his embrace and mind became surer and more confident that his touch and love would once more be accepted and welcomed. As the kiss ended he gently nuzzled her cheek with his own, feeling the breath from the words of her question roll across his skin. "Something must be going right for us though if we're here with each other now. Fate can be relatively cruel, but even within that cruelty we've still managed to find one another" he whispered back as his wings slowly and carefully moved, as they were still rather sore, to wrap around his mate lovingly.

He was a bit surprised as she took his hand, kissing it, and placed it on her slightly bulging stomach. His eyes widened in both surprise and fascination as he could feel the spark of life growing within her. He gently moved his head to lightly kiss her lips, before pulling back to consider her words. "It's not the only thing. Alana I would follow you to the ends of the Earth and beyond. Even if you weren't with child that would never change the way I feel about you" he whispered quietly into her ear, hoping to convey just how deeply he loved her and that he would never abandon her no matter what.

He had to think though about her question. As a time demon he really didn't know much about being the role of a parent. It wasn't until he met Alana that he even opened himself up to emotions he had been trained to suppress from a young age. His own parents were far from what he ever wanted to be, after all his mother tried to kill him while his father ignored his existence entirely. In truth he was a bit nervous about the idea of being a parent, but he figured that was the only logical option. "Why not raise the child together?" he questioned, hoping that his nervousness at the idea didn't bleed into his words. Of course if Alana wasn't quite as willing to raise the child he would reluctantly agree if it was really what she wanted, but he would at least try to keep an eye on the child.

Satan waited with a frown for Talitha to return. Seeing her in such a state before she left he couldn't help but once more get aroused. He was rather disappointed with his spying of Ryuu and Alana. He had expected at least one of the two to try and rip the other's throat out, especially Alana after Ryuu paved the way for her daughter to be where she is now. His attention however shifted as he saw her placing a hand on a now slightly bulging stomach, and then place Ryuu's on it. 'I see so she's pregnant now...I wonder if the child is mine after all I did mate with her' he wondered with a devilsh smirk. If the child was his he definitely wouldn't be leaving the two alone, after all it would be far too much fun to see the agony on the demoness's face as he took the child from her, and he could only imagine the rage Ryuu would have. Of course he could always let the time demon tear the child apart because of his instincts...but then there was also the chance it wasn't his. From what he could tell the two had recently mated as well...

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-03-2013, 02:59 AM

Staring at Ryuu Alana smiled and kissed him back gently. "You mean after all of this you still want to be together?" she asked cautiously. She frowned in thought a moment and then turned and looked at the ground. "I feel like our bond has been broken. The sanctity of our relationship is at stake." She teared up as she stared down at the ground.

It was true. There relationship was now tarnished. She knew the baby was Ryuu's and thats the only thing that kept her spirits up. She knew that Ryuu was the most important one that mattered. She wanted to be with him badly.

Talitha finished with her procrastination in the bathing room and headed back to the bed room. She paused at the doorway and stood there staring at the grinning red creature on the bed. She growled as she watched him her body shivering at the thought of him. She went to the opposite side of the bed from where he was on and laid down next to him turning to face away from him as she felt her eyes tear up. She lay there crying for a while trying to figure out a way out of this but to no avail. She was stuck and there was no way for her to get out of this situation.

Arechi

Old 04-03-2013, 03:46 AM

Ryuu gently lifted her chin, placing another gentle yet loving kiss on her lips. "If I didn't wish to still be with you I wouldn't be here now. I wouldn't have tried searching for you and I wouldn't have suggested we raise our child together. I would still die a thousand times and more for you and still find a way back to be by your side each time. I would still do anything for you and anything you would ask of me" he answered, his tone honest and sincere for every word he spoke. His love for her would never change. It had been carved into him down to his very soul and he personally wouldn't have it any other way.

"I do admit...there is something blocking our link...However even though I cannot feel you or even if you cannot feel me, I shall always remain beside you Alana...don't ever forget that" the time demon calmly replied kissing her more passionately on the lips as he tried desperately to reassure his mate. He knew their relationship had suffered nothing but trial after trial, but he was more than willing and determined to continue being with the one he had given his heart, body and soul to.

An idea suddenly occurred to him. Breaking away a bit from Alana, for a little room, he calmly placed his hands out a bit in front of him and closed his eyes, concentrating. The area around them shimmered with his power, as it slowly began to form into a strange shape. Moving his hands to cup what was being formed he opened his eyes. After a few moments the shimmering stopped and the object in his hands resembled the hourglass that had been tied to his very life, and had shattered at his death, appeared. Gently and carefully he took one of his hands out from under it and took ahold of one of Alana's hands, placing it in place of where his hand use to be, before doing the same with the other.

"When I was reincarnated so was my hourglass. Just as before this holds the very essence of my life and without it I would no longer exist in the world. When I had learned God had sealed your memories of our life and mating, I chose to hold onto it until I could find a way to help you remember at least who I was so that I could once more return this to you. In your hands you hold my very life. It is yours to do with as you please, just as it always has Alana" he whispered quietly as he locked eyes with his beloved mate.

Satan glanced up as Talitha paused in the doorway, as he had felt her presence approach. His grin turned carnal as he watched her shiver, and knew he had been the cause of it. His yellow eyes followed as she made her way back to the bed and laid next time him, though faced away and began to cry. The very sigh and idea of it made him simply want her again as it clearly showed. Of course before that he wanted to have a little more fun. "It seems your mother and her little time demon mate are once more finding their place with one another. What a shame you can be forgotten about so easily...How about a little punishment to remind them life isn't quite that easy?" he stated with a wicked grin. Raising one glowing hand up in front of the orb, he began to concentrate and slowly began bringing his pointer finger and thumb together. The action caused the pain that had slowly being to dull in Ryuu's chest flare up with a vengeance as he clutched at it and began to pant from the pain of it. The image made Satan's smile only increase more. He was manipulating their bond, and causing the block for the two. After all he had mated with Alana and though the effects were only temporary for him, he could do a bit of influencing to cause the time demon some pain.

AmberDoucet
Don't know don't care

Old 04-04-2013, 02:01 AM

Staring at Ryuu Alana smiled. She locked her arms around his neck and kissed him hard and with passion. She took the hourglass and returned it to its place in her pouch she carried with her. She smiled as she put it away. "Thank you Ryuu this means a lot to me." Suddenly when he started to clutch his chest she freaked out and got up staring at him

"Ryuu what is wrong?" She asked him staring at him hard as she moved his hand off his chest and felt it. "Ryuu are you ok?"

Talitha looked at him with tears in her eyes. "You promised to leave them alone. You promised if I gave myself to you you would stop messing with them. Why did you lie?" She asked as she watched her mother and Ryuu suffering more.

How could he after all she had done how could he still mess with them. She thought she had freed them from his torture once and for all.

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 02:38 AM

Ryuu shook his head at her question. For once he wasn't sure what was causing the sharp pain in his chest. Even Tatsu, who usually could identify the problems they were having, remained silent. "Honestly...I'm not...entirely sure...myself...I'll be...alright though..." the time demon panted out softly as he attempted to smile through his pain, so as not to alert his mate further or worry her. After a few moments the pain dulled temporarily, giving him a slight moment of relief.

He waited a few moments, panting and catching his breath as he hadn't been expecting such sharp pain. "I'm...alright" he sighed after a few moments as he let his hand move and gently caress her cheek. "I'm sorry...for worrying you...but I'm alright" he said gently as he lovingly kissed her lips to try and reassure her. He could still feel a faint throbbing pain in his chest, but at least it was more tolerable then it had been a few moments ago.

Satan laughed in glee at the reaction he had caused in the time demon and his mate. So much worry over inflicting unknown pain. His gaze then shifted towards the tearful Talitha. "I promised to let them go and release Ryuu from his contract...I never said I wouldn't mess with them. Besides I'm Satan, the Prince of Darkness and the Lord of Lies, would you really be that surprised if I lied?" he asked with a smirk. "Of course if you'd rather provide a different sort of entertainment for me at the moment, perhaps I'll let them be...for a little while..." he said, his tone a bit more suggestive. He may have released the two demons from his control, but he could never stop interfering with them completely. How could he when he got so much joy out of their pain and suffering?

Arechi

Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 PM

Ryuu quietly listened as his mate explained what had happened while he was out. He frowned slightly at the thought of Talitha exchanging places as he knew how attached his mate was to her daughter. "That would be the wisest of options...Try not to worry though my beloved Alana. I promise you we shall get her back. She has freed both of us and our child so I will do everything in my power to have her also returned to you" he whispered quietly into her ear before moving back a bit to seal his promise to her with a loving and passionate kiss.

He knew that the next coming weeks would perhaps be the most stressful for his mate, but he would do everything he could to protect her and their unborn child. Nuzzling her cheek after the kiss he gently pulled her up against him, wrapping his arms and wings lovingly around her, and directing her head to lay on his chest. He could feel the trembles of his body as another surge of pain shot through him, but he tried his best to hide the pain from his mate. The last thing he wanted her worrying about was his wellbeing along with hers and the baby's.