Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 05:26 PM

Name: Aldern Jasper
Bio: When he was just six, his precious older brother died, leaving him heir to the kingdom. His parents tried to force him into the mold that his brother had set, the perfect child but he just could never do it and always fell short of their expectations. After he turned 12 he learned not to care, that things would be done his way once he was king and that there was only two ways he would gain the crown before his time, kill his bastard father or take the kingdom by storm.
Pic:

-------------------------------

The illustrious Vampire Kingdom of Brecker, the centre for activity in this part of the country, a big melting pot of people, no longer just Vampires. The people here are happy, and very few wish things were different. The Kingdom is wealthy and provides for all, though more modern than most would think some ideas are still positively archaic. Those that would rebel are the slaves, those sold to pay debts or some that willing become a slave to avoid the dispersment or harm of their families. Everyone has a story, now it's time to begin this one.

-------------------------------

Aldern was fed up, again his parents had thrown yet another sultry noble daughter at him in hopes that his bloodlust would get the better of him. But he was strong, and did not feast upon human blood as others did, as he found that humans were much more fascinating and entertaining when one treated them as though they had rights and were capable.

His best friend Jenx had thought it funny to gift him with a slave for his 28th birthday, and she had run away. He was furious because he had promised not to harm her and that he would keep her until her could find out more about her family and see about getting her some money for the trouble of being traumatized. He never imagined that she would run away under the pretense that he was toying with her. He wasn't like that, and he really needed to find her before someone else did.

His friend had already had her branded with his mark, and he was sorry for that, but there was nothing that he could do, he simply had to find the girl and bring her back before she got hurt, because he would not have her blood on his hands.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-25-2013, 01:50 AM

Name: Sabrina Cloade
Bio: Sabrina was born into the vampire world, but she isn't a vampire, she is a human. She was originally a slave and she wanted to get away, which she did. So now she is on the run and being as quiet as she usually is. She now has a mark from her previous master that seemed to... do certain things, and from that she is very jumpy.
Pic:

~~

Sabrina who sat on the couch of one of her friends.. Well one of her dead friends. They, the vampires found out she ws being held there, she just kept the lights off and stayed there. She was staying at one of her new friends house cause he hated the prince and wanted to keep her from the past. She had her black coat on, it was really pretty. She closed her eyes softly, it had seemed like it was a year, but it wasn't. It was only two months of her missing. She sat there until there was banging, She blew out the candle light and hid into a closet. She was wearing a cute outfit but then she was hiding and trying to stay quiet but her heart pounding will be a giveaway. She looked up as it was opened.

She saw him. It was the guy who took her to turn her into a slave for the dear lord or prince,whatever you called him. She frowned and kept her hoodie up and kept her mark hidden, or made sure it was. Which was on her upper arm. She pushed the guy before going between his legs and slid. She went to run but there were some other people. She gasped as she was grabbed. As she was struggling the hood fell. She kept on struggling, " Let me go!!!" She screamed.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-25-2013, 12:25 PM

Aldern cursed as he felt the link jump to life, someone was scaring her, someone, a male... had his hands on her. He snarled at the air and transported to her location, all at once thankful for his mark upon her. Each vampires seperate mark connected them to the object branded with it, including humans and other vampires. Because the practice was so barbaric any slave had to be willing to accept the mark, it was unheard of that someone should force it on another, or was he still blind to the dirt and grim of the world around him?

"Take your filthy hands off of her or you will lose them." he growled in a low tone, his spiky red hair began to crackle and leap with power in his unchecked anger. The peons hands fell away immediately as they backed away and then fled.

"Hey, hey! Cool it man! Why you getting so hot and bothered?" snickered Jenx as he swaggered over and threw an arm around his friends shoulder, looking down at the human with cold, dead eyes. But when he turned back to the prince his eyes were alive, and did little to conceal his feelings. The older man was in love with his childhood friend, and there was nothing he could ever do about it.

Aldern grabbed the girls wrist and pulled her to his side, his grip firm and strong. "Jenx, you know how I feel about violence towards women firstly, secondly what were you ever thinking... you did something I'm so very against, now look at her! She's been branded like cattle, and treated like it. I don't treat people like that and you know it. Couldn't you have just thrown me a party with a bunch of full figured women?" He ranted as he tugged the girl after him, throwing open the door and leaving the house behind quickly and then sweeping the girl up into his arms, there was a faint hiss behind him but he ignored it and struggled to settle the girl. If she kept fighting him it would only make this ordeal a lot worse on her. "Look girly, I don't want you as a slave anymore than you want me as a master. So suck it up for like a month or two maybe and you could be home with enough money to support at least 10 generations." Al hated that he had to bribe her to get her to cooperate, it made him feel like he'd done wrong.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-27-2013, 04:49 AM

Sabrina hated the mark, she felt her jacket off by one of the vampires. Her mark shown. She crossed her arms, but seeing her master. She looked away but her arm was grabbed. She glared. " Let me go!" She said, She didn't want to leave. She tried to go towards her house but then she was tugged followed by a pick up of his arms. " No.. I don't wan your filthy money I just don't want to work with you. " She frowned. She didn't know what to do. She frowne3d and saidm, " Stop it!!" She groaned, knowing the size of her body had a big disadvantage. She groaned and finally when they got to the house she went to the couch, glaring at the master. ' How dare you!" She then grabbed a lollypop and then put it in her mouth, grabbing a book.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 PM

"Look girly. I'm trying to make your life easier, I can snap my fingers and have your head on a platter in 5 seconds, so take the generosity and leave it at that ok? I have bigger problems than some flat chested brat." Aldern spat at her then stalked angrily from the room, upon seeing the grin on Jenx's face he felt himself grow even angrier. Other than Jenx no one really knew him, and this girl this human acted as though he was some sort of monster.

"I'm sorry Ally, I didn't think that she was going to be so much trouble. I shouldn't have taken her..." Jenx said remorsefully and then threw his arm over Aldern's shoulders as they continued to walk with down the hallway. He could tell that Al was really upset and had almost reached his breaking point, not only had he had to deal with finding the girl but also his duties as crown prince.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 05-01-2013, 09:01 PM

Sabrina glanced up from the book holding the sucker, taking it away from her mouth, she was very sexy when she was eating a lollypop. She stood up, " you call taking a girl from her family generosity? " She shook her head, " your making my life worse, how are you making it easier for me? Hmm?" She groaned and hten looked at the two who left just as oe of the maid girls, one of her friends sat next to her. " Sabrina, where did you go?"

Sabrina looked at her friend Mary knowing she liked Jenx. She said, " Well... I went to my family, but they found me... so they took me back here, I don't get why I am so special.. I mean Stephan got away, but they didn't go after him.." She sighed lightly.

Mary looked at Sabrina and said, " Well maybe you are.. I Mean you told me you had a rare blood type. She blinked. She looked down and then bit her lower lip. " Well yeah that might be so, but we all have the mark... but maybe you should've covered it up."
Sabrina sighed she went to clean the room they were in, she said, " Next time... " She sighed and then remembering and having a flash back when she was little, she then said, " I think I am a princess.. Somehow I came here.. but I just had a flashback, maybe thats it!"
Mary looked at her friend and said, " Well they are selfish.. I mean... not wanting their little toys to go." She cleared her throat remembering Jenx. She went to go into a different to get that all cleaned up.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2013, 01:35 AM

Aldern turned back and stormed into the room and glared at the maid until she scurried away. "You know what? I didn't take you! I don't even want you, and if you would like your stay here to be nice I suggest you stop acting as though I took you from your family and marked you myself. If you would open your eyes and actually practice what you preach, aka equal treatment of people, which include vampires then maybe you'd see that I'm not your typical vampire. I don't even drink human blood! I hope you have a nice life after I send you home because all you've done is make mine more like Hell." He turned again and this time walked from the room and went straight to the meeting room, where a council was waiting for him to talk to them about acquiring lands and setting up living quarters both vampires and humans, organizing a town where they lived without the restrictions of classes there. This was his first task of such a level and he intended to make it work, he couldn't let that little slip of girl get to him, so he took some deep breaths and then addressed the trusted people that he himself had hand picked. "So this is what we're gonna do..."