TheIndifferentHealer

Old 04-18-2017, 09:24 PM

This summer is going to be everything you've hoped for. Everything you could dream of... if you can just survive the last week of school. The world has become lazy in the heat, slowing to a crawl through the classes and you along with it. The sun is welcoming, the grass is a green not seen in a long few years. Even the birds seem livelier...

And you're stuck at your desk.

In this roleplay you'll take on the role of a student at Matashid High School during the last week before summer break lets out. We will cover each of the five days left of the last week and the roleplay will end on the first day of summer. We will all be in the same first, second and third classes- after that we will break into groups for schedules and continue through the day with our groups.

Make friends, make enemies, get a crush- fall in love! Just be yourself and you'll be fine.

---------- Post added 04-18-2017 at 05:25 PM ----------

Player Rules;

1) You're NOT a the A kid, okay. Don't act like it.
2) Please stick with the "personality" you've chosen.
3) Bad times are fine, as are tragedies, but make sure you run them by me first please. The last thing we need is for -everyone- to suddenly suffer something.
4) Be kind and respectful.
5) Obey ALL ToS. Romance is fine- but don't get carried away.
6) Try not to be too dramatic about things.

Please PM me your bio copy, and refrain from making a post until I have it added with the others in the Approved list. Thank you.

Name
Age (Has to be between 17-19)
Gender (Please choose male or female for outward appearance)
Appearance (Pictures are fine, as are descriptions. Everyone will wear the standard uniform though.)
Small amount of history for your character (be reasonable)
Hobbies (may not be brought up much, but best to think of them before hand.)
Talents (may not be used much, but best to think of them before hand)

ONE LAST NOTE; I will guide the story forward through the days, I'm sorry if this doesn't sit well with you. It's just the easiest way. Classes are determined by your group as a whole, except the first three as we are all in it. So it will be pushed along by all of us.

Thanks for reading!

---------- Post added 04-18-2017 at 05:27 PM ----------

Accepted Students;

Name: Note Nallo
Age 19
Gender Female
Appearance Note
History- After being held back for lack of social skills, Note became older than most the other students, and while it didn't effect her much, her social skills also didn't improve. Folding herself into games, books and music Note found her true passion for life and strives to earn her place among the best writers! She's outgoing once she's friends with you, but still pretty quiet. Choosing the listen more than talk approach to life.
Hobbies- Writing, reading, playing video games, doodling, napping, and swimming
Talents- Plays the piano and is amazingly good at braiding, also not too shabby with holding her breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu
Name: Christopher Harte
Appearance:
He also has a ring piercing in the upper part of one ear, often hidden by his hair.
History: He's from an elite family known for their pioneering in science and robotics. He's smart as well, but has followed a different path with his interests and there is strife between them. He was only close with his grandfather who died two years previous. Since then, he's only become more his own person.
Hobbies: playing guitar and singing to a lesser degree, composing music, and goofing off.
Talents: Technology, building simple machines, computers, music, and interpreting awful handwriting.

Last edited by TheIndifferentHealer; 04-27-2017 at 02:56 AM..