Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-24-2019, 02:46 AM

Aw, thanks, haha. It's a shame it can't be equipped to male avis.

@Poet: yes, we've got to just keep on going, I suppose. I'm impressed by how much is still here, honestly. I know the site took a blow from the whole server move but there's still a nice little community.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-24-2019, 06:27 PM

you could always hack-equip it, Antsy!! equip it as female, then switch the body back to male. the skin might stick out a bit, but clever layering can sometimes fix that.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-25-2019, 01:31 AM

The skin clipping out bothers me, I'm a little OCD like that. ;; Maybe if I can find a combination that will cover up the exposed bits like you said... *goes off to rummage through inventory*

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-25-2019, 09:09 AM

I like the idea of putting more rare items into circulation but I think making everything free forever would cause stagnation eventually.

Even though I own most of the rare stuff, I have no issues with their value going down or with more people having them. I’m on board with re-colors or re-releases. Auctions or events with the rare items as prizes sound good to me. Whatever would be easiest on the staff since I suspect there’s not much they can do if it requires coding.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-25-2019, 06:00 PM

Maybe if mene is not comfortable giving items for free (as this was an issue of people wanting it in the past) reducing items prices might encourage activity.

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 04-25-2019 at 06:02 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 01:11 AM

Maybe a limited time where things are 25% - 50% off for a day?

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-26-2019, 02:01 AM

I’m pretty sure prices in the shops have to be changed manually, so that would be quite the task for the staff.

Personally, I think restarting a raffle + auction might help. Auctions would make gold useful again and raffles would give everyone an equal chance to win.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-26-2019, 02:08 AM

Oh. Yeah, probably not that feasible for the discount shopping day then.

Raffles and auctions sound like a good way to go. Haven't seen them happen in a while.

`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 05-10-2019, 01:10 AM

Returning menewshan.
So Inso was the only one who had access to the coding, etc? @_@
//
How about old CI's coming back for reduced mennies...
Like a previous years June CI's being re-released this June - just at a lower cost.
As like last season items in a shop would be on clearance once they're out of season.

Is there a way to set up a mennies only shop in the store section?
That would probably be a great place for re-colours too.
Not as expensive as the original CI,
but still its something to buy and gives a reason to donate.

Don't really know what's going on but hopefully something helps with how slow things are lately.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-10-2019, 02:36 AM

Haru - yan did as well however he was hired for his other sites.

I really like the idea of a mennies shop that's around year round.

Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 05-10-2019, 04:31 AM

There's been some excellent ideas generated in this thread! After reading some comments, I would have to agree that making everything free would probably lead to stagnation. Really loving the idea of having x% of limited time only kind of "events" for shop!

Still very convinced putting more older items back in circulation would be a great move for Mene. Great ideas about more auction, event prizes, recolours, re-releases as CI recolours, etc.

:)

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 07-09-2019, 03:10 PM

I do like the idea of recolors a lot, or some kind of re-release so that someone like me, who wasn't around for a loooong time, can acquire the items more easily than waiting around for someone to sell them to me. The site is so slow that it might take forever to do that. :/