IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 03-28-2015, 02:51 AM

Connie got out of the car and approached the gats of the mansion. In that moment all she could hear was the chains around her ankles scraping against the ground. She bit her lip hard and turned around for a moment to see that two vampires had gotten out of the car and where approaching her, one of them took hold of the chains on her wrists and smiled at her.

“Just be a good girl and you won’t be hurt, at least not too much.” He licked his lips, knowing that this girl wasn't meant for him. He pressed a button and waited for the gates to open. “Go.”

Connie nodded and walked thought the gate, cringing as they shut behind her. She had heard that some vampire had no manners, and only saw humans like her as being little more than cattle, but she had also heard that somewhere much kinder then that. Biting her lip hard she slowly walked up to the mansion, hoping that she would get lucky. When she was standing by the door. Her blue eyes wondering back to the gates.

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 03-28-2015 at 03:21 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-29-2015, 12:36 AM

Damien
-picture coming soon-
Damien watched in disgust as the two vampires pulled a human girl out of their car from the upper window. She was in shackles..and rather cute... He shook his head and placed a hand over his forehead. "Uncle really... There is no need for all of this..." He muttered under his breath. "Foolish nephew! If you do not follow the code you will be punished!" An older vampire scolded. The noble rolled his eyes. "I told you already- I don't care." He mused.

When the girl began walking towards the mansion, the boy sighed and ran a hand through his sleek blonde hair. "I'll meet her." He said calmly, then closed the curtain and headed downstairs towards the front door. When he arrived, he opened the large door. Greeting the girl with a calming smile. "Greetings human, fear not I won't hurt you." He said to her in a gentle voice. He slowly reached out and took her hand and lightly pulled her inside so that he could close the door.

The sunlight was very hard for him to deal with...

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-29-2015 at 12:55 AM..

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 03-29-2015, 01:04 AM

Connie looked at the handsome young vampire not knowing what to think. At that moment all she could think of where her aching wrists and ankles, well that and the sound that the chins made as she walked. “Master…….my name is Connie.” She looked into his mismatched eyes and felt a chill rush thought her, but she managed to calm herself quickly. Maybe this vampire would be kind to her? “I was told that you need my blood…..” She turned away from him for a moment. Looking at some of the paintings on the walls, along with other lovely items that decorated the entry way, at the moment it was all she could do to try to think strait. “Master.” She said quietly. “I guess I am ready.” She turned to face him as she spoke, still feeling very unsure about all of this. “All that I ask is that you keep your word and don’t hurt me.” She managed a weak smile, knowing that she would have to become stronger, if she was going to deal with the situation.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-03-2015, 03:09 AM

Damien listened carefully as the girl spoke to him. Connie... Such a beautiful name,for such a girl. A small smirk came to his thin lips. "Need your blood... Who told you such lie? If I need blood, I will go get it. Not use a defenseless mortal girl." He said to her in a calm voice as he took a small key and unlocked the shackles around her wrists and ankles. "Think of yourself as a housecarl. Alright, dear?" He said to in a gentle voice.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-03-2015, 03:45 AM

“A housecarl?” Connie said softly blushing a little as she rubbed her wrists. Managing a smile she dropped to her knees and looked up at him. “Thank you master.” She wasn't sure if what she had been told was good or bad, however this vampire was being very gentle with her, so she knew that she would have to be careful. She had been intended as a gift for Damien and she had been told that he would drink her blood as he pleased with her, but right now it seemed that this young vampire was a proper gentleman. She smiled and relaxed her shoulders and slowly took his hand in hers. “Then how can I serve you?”

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 04-03-2015 at 04:49 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-03-2015, 05:24 AM

Damien smiled at the girl as she dropped to her knees and looked up at him. Though he didn't quite like being called 'master' he figured he would have to deal with it for a while..at least until his elderly uncle left. He had to think for a moment with the girl asked how she could serve him, and he shook his head. "You must have had a rough day- please just take the day to relax. Tomorrow your duties as a housecarl will be explained." He said to her. "My name is Damien. Just refer me as that unless you see an elderly vampire around me..." He said to her quietly as he gently pulled her to her feet. "Your room is on the West wing, and that entire wing is yours to freely wander. Do not explore the East wing, only come there when called for. Understand?" Damien spoke in a calm and gentle voice.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-03-2015, 12:33 PM

(( At some point in the role play lets have something happen, so that Connie dose going into the east wing.))
As Damien helped her up she couldn’t help but smile. “Yes master Damien.” Connie said softly wondering what was in the east wing of the mansion. “Would you show me to my room?” She started to walk slowly heading towards the west wing.

A vampire girl with silver hair watched the two of them and shook her head. Before going up stares to speak to the older vampire, she knew that this mansion belonged to Damien and that it was probably the safest place for him, however at the same time she wondered if it was safe to leave this young vampire alone. Soon she was heading up the stares and into the room where the older vampire was waiting. “Damien seems to like the girl. However it seems unlikely that he will feed on her blood for a while.” She shook her head. “Someone might have to stay behind to keep an eye on the two of them. He has unchained her and told her that she will be his housecarl, I guess that can be thought of as being acceptable, but I guess we will see.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-07-2015, 06:10 AM

Damien nodded lightly and led the girl to her room. He led her down the main hallway and up the West Wing staircase, then proceeded down that hall. Once he reached a door in at the end of the hall, he opened it. Damien held the door and used his free arm to gesture for her to enter. "This is your room, and the whole wing is yours to wander." He said to her in a gentle voice.

---

The elder simply waved the girl off. "Hush my child... We will let him do what he pleases with the human." He said to her glancing at her with ice blue eyes. "Do keep an on them- but do not interfere. Report anything you see to me and I will handle it." The elder spoke gruffly.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-07-2015, 10:47 AM

“Thank you” Connie said softly wondering why she couldn’t go into the east wing, however she kept thought thoughts to herself, mostly because she didn’t want to upset her new master. “Can I ever leave the west wing?” She looked into his mismatched eyes as she spoke, not wanting to upset her master, but also wanting to know what was expected of her. “Master Damien?”
XXXXXXX
Anna bit the side of her lip as she felt his ice blue eyes on her. “Of cores.” She turned to leave the room.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-12-2015, 07:22 AM

Damien smiled at the girl. His smile slowly faded when she asked him about leaving the West wing. He stared off a bit as he thought of how to reply. When she said his name, he blinked and looked at her. "Why of course Connie, the rest of the castle is yours. Just stay away from the West wing... I am begging you." He said to her in a quiet, concerned voice. She was his to protect after all, but his uncle did not know what Damien's father had arranged before his death.

---

The elder looked away from Anna. "Off with you, you still have duties to attend." He said to her in a cold voice. The elder was not thrilled with his nephew's taking to the human girl, but this castle was not his to rule..so he had to let Damien be... For the most part.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-12-2015, 01:24 PM

“Forgive me for asking master, but why is the west wing forbidden?” Connie asked since for once in her life she didn’t feel like a slave. She also had to admit to herself, that being told not to do something without being given a good explanation for it only made her want to go exploring. She smiled at him and for the first time since she had presented to him she truly relaxed. “Master.”
XXXXX

Anna nodded. “Very well, but I am going to keep an eye on your nephew. I don’t like the way he is treating the human girl. After all she is only cattle for feeding or someone to be used as a sacrifice in an important ritual.” She wet her lips. “The girl should know her place.” With that she turned and left the room to get back to her work.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-12-2015, 07:49 PM

Damien looked off into the distance again. "This castle is crawling with vampires, but most of them stay to the East wing. They will look at you as a meal, and I may not he there to protect you." He said to her, taking a deep breath. He glanced at her through the corner of his golden eye. "I am still your master, please heed my words." He said to her gently, then began walking down the hall. He had duties to attend to as the young master of the castle after all.

--------------

The elder watched the vampire leave. "Be mindful fledgling, if you anger my nephew in any way, you will be sorry." He called out to her as she walked away.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-12-2015, 07:57 PM

Connie nodded and started walking towards her wing of the house. However in the back of her mind she couldn’t help but wonder if there was something that Damien wasn’t telling her. She managed a weak smile and quickly found her bedroom, it was very small room, with a small bed, a closet, and a bathroom. She shook her head and laid down on the bed knowing that Damien probably had a much larger room then this.
XXXXX
Karenina sat down at the table and waited for Damien, she knew that he had a lot of work to do, but the fact remained that she was his mother. A smile came over her thin lips as she licked the blood from them. Damien was a true gentleman and when dealing with other vampires that was fine. However she had heard that he didn’t seem to be keeping cattle on the grounds, well at least not for himself. She shook her head wondering what he father would say, when he came later that month.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-19-2015, 03:57 AM

Damien joined his mother at the table and sat across from her. He could tell what she was thinking by the look in her eyes. "I will tell you like I told uncle... I am a noble vampire, noble blood does not inject innocent human blood." He said to her, his voice calm yet hinted with a stern tone. "I am doing as father taught me." He added. "It would be different if she were a murderer or some high-ranking criminal." Damien spoke.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 01:42 PM

Karenina smiled. “Then you understand that she is a gift, intended for sacrifice during the blood moon, there are ways of getting her out of that.” She leaned back and laced her fingers. “But, first you have to drink her blood and clam her, if you do not the people who sent you to her, will be very insulted when she isn't killed.” She shook her head. “Damien, you truly are your father’s son, however there are things that even a noble vampires has to do.” She pressed her lips together. “The celebration of the blood moon won’t be untie the ended of this year, if you haven’t made up your mind about the girl by then, you will do your duty as a noble and kill the girl during the celebration.” She unlaced her fingers. "I have also heard, that your not keeping your own cattle. "Even your father keeps cattle for feeding, I haven't told him what i have heard yet, since I wanted to know if this was true or not."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-19-2015, 08:47 PM

Damien's multi-colored eyes widen and he stood, placing his hands firmly on top of the table. "Uncle said nothing about the blood moon celebration!" The young noble hissed. Taking a moment to calm down, he reclaimed his seat and laced his fingers as his mother spoke. He waited until she was finished before speaking again.. locking eyes with his mother, he unlaced his fingers. "This is true. The only cattle I will keep is an unworthy fledgling." He said to her in a calm voice. By "an unworthy fledgling" he simply meant the fledglings sent to do the devil's work. To hunt innocent human lives and slaughter them. "My wish for the girl is to remain as my hoursecarl, since she is mine to command." He added to the previous statement.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 08:57 PM

Karenina managed a smile. “You will have to speak with your father when he comes.” She wet her lips. “My son, the blood moon is the only time, a noble spills innocent blood. After all using a criminal or someone who has laid with another for such an important celebration, would undermined everything.” She shook her head. “Damien, the best advice I can give you, is to drink her blood or clam her in your bed. Either way she would be unfit for sacrifice and a new girl would be picked.” She ran her fingers thought her hair. “Or, you could make her into a new born vampire” His mother shook her head. "Then your father and I will have to find some unworthy fledglings for you, but you will have to approve of all of them."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-19-2015, 09:50 PM

Damien sighed softly and lower his head. "If I must... But I won't clam her until the early month of the ceremony..." He spoke in a soft voice, his eyes only staring at the table. He grit his teeth when she spoke of turning the girl into a vampire., but remained silent. At the mention of them finding some cattle for him, he looked back up at her and nodded. "As long as I don't have to feed on my housecarl." He said to her calmly. "I will approve of any unworthy fledgling you or father bring me." Damien added.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 10:09 PM

“Your father will be very pleased.” Karenina got up from the table. “When you clam the girl, you will do so as a gentleman, even if she is only human doing it any other way would be unbecoming for a noble.” She got up from the table. “Your father should be here soon.” She got up and approached the window looking out at the night sky. “You will have to call him and tell him that you intended to clam the girl, that way when he comes he will have a sacrifice for the blood moon with him. As the lord of this castle even you will have to drink some of the blood, even if it does go against your wishes. This is a time when we celebrate. As vampires we are at our most powerful when we drink fresh human The girl who is chosen will also be turned after all for her the true is the end of her human life. That was how your father explained it to me years ago, adjusting to my new life was the hard part, if he hadn't been with me I don't think I would have made it thought the blood moon all of those years ago.” She turned and smiled at her son. “Try to calm yourself and see about your other duties, I will need to talk to your uncle.”

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 04-19-2015 at 10:59 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-19-2015, 11:17 PM

Damien listened to his mother speak. When she was finished, he simply stood and gazed at her. "You mean..you were once human...? But that would mean that I am not a pure blood and thus cannot turn a human into a vampire!" He exclaimed, now frightened. "Unless father completely drained you of your blood, and filled you with his blood..but that never happens because of the high risk of death..." Damien said in a more quiet voice as he slowly sank back into his seat. He looked at her when she dismissed herself. "Please wait- tell me how it happened..." He almost pleaded. The young noble was now lost and so very confused.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-19-2015, 11:37 PM

Karenina sat down next to Damien. “You are a pure blood.” She took her son’s hand in his. “You have seen the celebration of the blood moon, however up until now you have been too young participate. On that night, when your uncle’s turn came to drink from me he drained me, if your father hadn't acted quickly and given me his blood I would have died.” She breathed deeply remembering that night. “Your father never left my side, unless it was to feed, or deal with something in the house.” She licked her lips. “Damine, do you know why there is a high risk of death? It’s because most fledgling vampires refuse to drink blood. Your father had to force me to drink blood at first, but with time I learned and started drinking on my own.”

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-20-2015, 12:16 AM

Damien took a calming breath as his mother spoke about the celebration that his mother was involved in. He looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry..for bringing up old memories..." He said softly as he slowly stood and walked over to his mother, and gently kissed her on the cheek. "I will go see about my other duties." He said quietly, quickly leaving the room to do just that. Damien felt bad about making his mother relive that night- but he needed clarification. That was why he pressed the question.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-20-2015, 12:26 AM

Karenina sat very still for a moment wishing that Damien would have stayed. She got up slowly and went looking for his uncle, after all despite what had happened, she didn’t hate the man. She shook her head and managed a smile sooner or later he son would understand that not all of the memories he had brought up where unhappy ones.
XXXXXX
Connie walked slowly thought her wing of the house rubbing her wrists. She hadn’t been told exactly why she had been brought here, but as it was she was at least glad that Damien was being kind to her. She stopped at the ended of the hall way and looked out into the entry way, her eyes wondering up the stars that lead into the forbidden wing of the house. Damien had told her that there where many vampires there and for now, that was more than enough to keep her away form it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-20-2015, 12:38 AM

The elderly vampire was waiting for Karenina patiently. He had already known that she would be joining him, the reason was unclear though.

---

Damien took care of his other duties rather quickly and simply wandered the castle. He had a lot sitting on his shoulders and no one to talk to... He couldn't tell Connie- not yet..and his father was away for another month. He sighed and sat down on the stairs of the wing that lead into the main hallway, and rested his head inside his hands.

IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 04-20-2015, 01:40 AM

Karenina walked into the room and sat down across form him. “It’s been a long time.” She laced her fingers and managed a smile. “I see that my husband choose wisely, when he asked you to help Damien manage his home.” She relaxed her shoulders. “I told Damien that the blood moon will be celebrated her this year and why the girl was sent to him.” She shook her head. “He has a kind heart like your younger brother, however I think it will be very hard for my son, to drink fresh human blood for the first time.” She shook her head. “He will be calming the girl, so no matter what no one else is to touch her. As it is your brother will bring a new girl to be sacrificed when he comes. If you come and feed you can be young again. Or do you feel guilt about what happened on my blood moon?
XXXXX
Connie walked up to Damien and sat down next to him. “Master Damien, what’s wrong?” She put a hand on his shoulder not knowing what to expect, but hoping that he would say something to her. “Damien?”