musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 08-01-2011, 09:49 PM

Blushing, Julietta was suddenly aware of her accent, making her more self conscious than she already was. Her brow furrowed in concentration before she spoke, trying to find the right words. "I could... do some work, yes," she replied, mentally reminding herself to practice her English at a later time.

She nodded and thought about his words. A love-hate relationship? She wondered what exactly that entailed, but didn't ask. She didn't want to appear rude to the one person who had been nice to her at the ball. "That is good, ja?" She said, but it sounded more of a question. Her bloody red locks rested againt her sun kissed skin, her blue yes popping from behind her coral and gold mask. The dress she was wearing perfectly accented her hour glass shape. She was toned from dancing, but had curves in all of the right places.

Her fingers wrapped around the drink and she looked at it amount before drinking it. It wasn't that she didn't like alcohol, in Germany they were actually allowed to drink at a younger age, but she wasn't used to the taste of the wine. She preferred champagne any how. Delicately she sipped the drink and she grinned, recognizing the taste. It was Sprite, and though it was also bubbly she knew what to expect. She let out a satisfied "ah" and took another gulp. "Thanks to you," she replied and shook the drink a bit, still making the same mistake of saying thank you that she had with the waiter.

With the shake of her head, Julietta's locks flowed. "Nein. I am in house with my Aunt," she said, her words as broken as ever. Thankfully it wasn't to the point that she couldn't be understood. "Do you live by yourself?" She asked, one of the few perfect statements she had made all night.

"Ah, but I am accustomed to the stories," he replied with a nonchalant shrug and another flash of his lady killing, both literally and metaphorically, white teeth. He raised an eyebrow at the fox demon before looking back to Danielle.

Her question both surprised and pleased him. He hadn't expected her to know of the presence of supernatural beings at the party, but he was impressed that he did. He was usually accustomed to speaking with the less than intelligent girls ho were unaware of him being anything but human.

"You're a smart one, Danielle Collins," he replied simply, knowing that would be answer enough to his question. He was curious how long she had been aware of the existence of the less than normal beings in the town and home.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-01-2011, 10:46 PM

He laughed softly, trying not to seem like he was laughing At her. "Don't worry. It will get better the longer you are here." he assured her. It was amusing to see her get a little flustered. Brushing back a lock of his rather light blond hair, he studied Julietta. She looked rather stunning, and the color of the dress seemed to flatter her. He didn't doubt she was attractive behind the mask.

"You're welcome. And yes, I suppose it is a good thing." It was better than being rivals. Considering how long he could live, and how old the Roths were, it could last a very very long time. Especially since he was a considerably stubborn man when it came to business. Drinking his wine, he listened to her after she drank the soda. He was good enough to not point out her mistakes in speaking the language. Only because he knew how hard it was on people.

"I live alone, yes." He gave her a smile, "I like my privacy." It wasn't a lie. He was a secretive man and hated to get involved with human matters unless they wanted his help in things. But since this was a party, it was fine to let loose a little.

Danielle nodded. The way he'd replied also assured her that he wasn't an ordinary person. Humans were told to keep away. Evil spirits and such. Most hated being near the place. She did know the stories weren't far from the truth. Though she'd never been harmed the few times she had been there. The brunette looked slightly pleased at his answer. Thankfully her skills weren't rusty. Even if she couldn't pinpoint his race. Some form of demon for sure. "Just accustomed and observant. You have a different sort of air than some of the others. The way you carry yourself." It as a good thing he didn't seem annoyed at her question. She had once made the mistake on asking a human if they were a supernatural being. Needless to say, they had thought she was crazy. It hadn't been her fault, she'd only been ten. They were a very natural part of her life, but she had come to realize that maybe others didn't know about them. So she'd become cautious.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-02-2011, 02:03 AM

(Apology accepted, and thank you. It is just i had been sick with a cold and had started a new job on top of all that so i was trying the best i can, i am just lucky that i can get on once a night to post up here. :) question what is with the word thing at the bottom of each of your posts?)

Jason shrugged his shoulders at what she said to him, he wasn't completely sure himself after all it didn't matter to him, she could sit there and say that they were a couple and it wouldn't phase him, after all the butler had said that to him once. He didn't care that, that had happen, after all the butler hadn't gotten much of a reaction from him as he just basically agreed to what he had said about how he felt and things like that. "I guess, it is fine with me either way." he said to her, which was a better reaction then what he normally gave anyone, his eyes had gotten a bit dull as he just stared at a spot on the wall, the glowing that was behind his right shoulder looked like a very evil man for a moment before it disappeared. It caused the area around Jason to get even more colder then it already was, maybe Isabel was in tuned to the supernatural, or maybe she could feel the hostility that the hidden creature was shooting at her, or she might have been in a pain because of it trying to harm her.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:29 AM

Camille was late, again. She was hired to work at the Sapphire Ballroom as a cocktail waitress through a temping agency. She had been sent on many different jobs, but never a waitressing job, as she was as clumsy as a bull in a china cabinet... so her grandmother liked to joke. Plus, the uniform made her uncomfortable, it was a short black dress with a mask and gloves. She was clutzy enough without the baggy gloves and vision obstruction, this was going to be another long night. Sneaking in through the back door into the kitchen she pulled down her mask and grabbed a small beverage tray. Setting a few glasses of champagne and martinis atop she headed to the ballroom. Pushing through the double swinging doors, she began to smile. She was required to, but she would have anyway. The people here are beautiful, she thought, and the music made her feel like she should be dancing with a beast surrounded by dancing dishes and furniture. She was looking out at the dancers smiling, imagining what it would be like to be out there in a stunning dress, dancing with prince charming as her tray began to tip. Her heart racing she quickly bent forward and pulled the tray close, barely saving the drinks from crashing to the floor. Letting out a sigh of releif she cursed the temp angency for sending her to such an elegant place with such finery all about her. She walked towards the punch table where she would set the tray for a moment to calm her heartrate.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-03-2011 at 03:57 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-02-2011, 02:49 AM

((squee i love those penguins!))
Gemini caught the look the man gave her,and flashed a flirty smile back.Deciding she was hungry,she walked around,subtlely getting closer to him,trying to find a waiter with food.Finally,she found a waiter with small coctail weenies and took a few.As she ate them,she watched the other demon out of the corner of her eye.On closer inspection,he res really quite handsome.She grinned slightly.He seems like he would be fun to play with. She thought.One of her favorite passtimes was flirting with men.She called it 'playing with them' most of the time,as she had an almost childlike mindset about it.I think I'll have some fun with him-he seems like the fun-loving type. The thought made her smirk.

musikfreakx

Old 08-02-2011, 04:26 AM

((I'll reply tomorrow guys, super tired!))

musikfreakx

Old 08-02-2011, 06:38 PM

Julietta nodded her head, blinking her blue eyes and looking back up at him. "Ja, I hope," she said, laughing a bit at herself. Her laugh was a light soprano sound, a happy noise which seemed contagious and made a few passersby smile as they head it. Sighing, she took another sip of her drink, listening to the beatuiful music engulfing them.

"You are not..." the girl trailed off as she thought of the word. She almost said alone, but knew that was wrong. She stuck out her small pink tongue from the side of her mouth in concentration. "Ah!" She said suddenly, a quick and self satisfied smile pulling up her lips. "Lonely?" She asked, tilting her head.

A woman set drinks on the table, nearly dropping them. The sight made her chuckle, but she smiled at the beautiful woman. This must cost so much money, she thought to herself, eyeing the lavish decorations, stunning dancers, and many waitresses and waiters. She enjoyed watching the girls on the ropes above them, being a dancer herself.

There was something in the air that made Julietta curious, and she glanced around. A tall male and brunette female talking near her and Vince, another pair talking and the man seeming rather emotionless, and a girl with what looked like a tail walking around. Since her mother had died Julietta had been in tune with things more, supernatural, so to speak, but at the time she made no comment.

Aiden took a small step towards Danielle, putting them closer together. He leaned in close to her ear. "Then let me ask you this, Ms. Collins. Do you know exactly what I am?" He whispered in a barely audible voice, wondering if she was frightened of what he was. Many were, though few lived long enough to tell anyone.

The fox demon eyed him again and sent him a wink. He could see the mischeviousness in her eyes and he half smiled back before pulling away from the brunette he had whispered to in hushed tones. He eyed her carefully and waited for her reaction.

Aiden leaned a bit to his right, grabbing a stuffed mushroom off of a dish on the table and popping it in his mouth, chewing slowly as he eyed the human in front of him, making sure to keep his green eyes from turning their natural shade of blood red.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-03-2011, 01:34 AM

(hun the girls aren't on the cloth ropes yet)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 03:17 AM

((Oh, none of them or just your character? I would think that all the while the party is happening they would be up there. Or are they only there for a single 'stage' performance?))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-03-2011, 03:52 AM

(no they all are not up there yet, cause right now it is basically getting a feel for each other's characters they will be up there in a little bit though)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 03:55 AM

((Got it guuurl ;) I can't wait! And I'm glad you like my penguins Gemini! Haha they don't really go with my look, but I think that's what makes it even cuter :)))

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-03-2011 at 03:58 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-03-2011, 03:57 AM

(lol i am trying to think of something to post for maria lol well i have to go and i will work on them tomorrow after i get off at 7)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-03-2011, 04:05 AM

((So since I just joined, should I just have Landon walk into the ballroom and say he's late? lol ))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 04:10 AM

( sure. XD and ill be editing this with my reply soon as I come home)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-03-2011, 04:16 AM

Landon Lucchino walked into the ballroom, mask on, and ready to party. The silver haired boy instantly looked his blue eyes around the room at the women. He smirked at their looks and then made his way to the corner of the room, heading over to the bar. Once he had a drink in hand the male was more relaxed. He took a gulp of it, looking around the room once again.
With a small sigh the italian tried to decide where to go, and who to talk to first.

((Sorry its short > . < I promise my posts will get much longer once he's talking with someone <3))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 06:41 AM

He looked at her curiously as he waited for her to finish gathering her thoughts. The way she made the face was capable of being adorable, had he been one of such thoughts. "Lonely? No. It is peaceful in my home. I also like privacy since, I conduct my business from home."he said. It would be troublesome to have someone in his way.

As he talked with her, he had noticed a couple more people chatting. Along with a few stray people that had arrived late. Glancing over to a clumsy waitress, he almost raised an eyebrow. Hopefully the girl didn't break anything. He was sure the Roths would be breathing down her neck and be less than pleased with the waitresses performance.

Danielle was taken aback by his actions.Listening to his question, she chuckled. "Ah, not exactly. I don't have That sharp skills. But I do know you might be some form of demon." she commented. That much she knew. Sadly she did not have any extraordinary abilities other than deduction and maybe hoping that he would let it slip.

She flashed him a smile once he had backed away. If anything her demeanor was anything but scared. Most of the people she had hung around with managed to make her less easily frightened. Looking over at the kitsune female that seemed to be trying to flirt with Aiden, she smiled before refilling her glass with punch. "Should I be frightened of you?"

( So, I lied. >.>; Here it is. XD; )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-04-2011, 02:38 AM

((i want fox ears and a tail! T.T ))
Gemini frowned slightly,seeing the female talking to the man she had been eyeing.Clearly she would be a problem.Gemini hated competition,especially pretty competition.Often times she had disposed of other females who had gotten in the way of her play.She shook her head.It wouldn't do to go harming another guest at a party she was lucky even to be at.She didn't want to cause trouble.She did want to get to know that demon better,though.The kitsune bit her lip in deep thought.What to do? Naturally,there were other men,but she really wanted this one.Well,if it didn't work out,she could always find another.

musikfreakx

Old 08-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Julietta nodded, not wanting to pry but her overwhelming curiosity getting the best of her. She tilted her head, letting her hair fall over her shoulder in a blood colored swoop and nodded again as she listened. "Ah... und, your business ist...," she trailed off, waiting for him to complete the sentence. She had switched the English word for 'is' with that of the German word. It was a habit for her to mix in pieces of her own language.

She watched the waitress once again, sitfling a laugh as she almost dropped a platter. Another silver haired male walked in and grabbed a drink, and the girl smiled at him. She was incredibly friendly and now that was a bit more comfortable at the party, having talked to at least one person, her outgoing nature took a hold of her. Her pearly whites flashed at the male newcomer before looking back to the waitress right beside them.

"Do you... help?" She asked, fumbling for her words a bit, hoping the girl understood that Julietta was asking if she needed help. She raised an eyebrow at the now stable platter she had almost dropped and smiled, her blue eyes shimmering.

"Maybe yes, maybe no," he replied slyly and smiled, not saying if he was a demon or not. Of course, it was kind of evident that he wasn't the most... innocent creature, nor good natured one. The devious gleam to his eyes had cast that away. He didn't mind so much though. Obviously the girl wasn't too freaked, if she was he would have to... dispose of her, which was a good thing, at least for the time being.

He slowly refilled his drink as well, waiting for Danielle to finish. The kitsune had since been eying him and he made a notion as if tipping a hat to her before focusing back on the human. He chuckled at her question. "Just a little," he whispered to her with a coy grin. He had some not so happy plans for the evening. He was quite hungry, and not for the human food served abundantly.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2011, 12:56 AM

(sorry guys i started a new job so things are going to be crazy and Asca has premission to rp as my characterss)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 12:57 AM

( O.O I, do? )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2011, 02:10 AM

(yesh since we talk all the time and you know my characters)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 02:11 AM

( lol Alright then. XD; I just hope I can do them justice. )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2011, 02:12 AM

(well we shall see lol)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 AM

Gemini grinned back at the man,showing just a flash of fang.Then she turned and frowned to herself.He seemed to be quite taken with that human woman.But why? Was he planning to eat her? Or was he actually interested in the female? These questions plagued her and made her upset.She wanted badly to walk over there and find out exactly what was going on,but it would be difficult to do with the woman standing right there.Sighing,she strengthened her resolve and made her decision.Gemini walked confidently over to the pair and gave her most dazzling smile she could muster.This was the smile she used to lure prey to her when she was bored.She felt a bit more confident with her mask hiding her face."Good evening,Sir,Miss.May i join you in some friendly conversation?" She asked,making it clear she only wanted to mingle."Oh,pardon my manners.Allow me to introduce myself.For now,untill the masks come off at midnight,You may call me Vixen." She said,making a small curtsy.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-26-2011, 10:54 PM

Maria straightened her outfit out, the normal lights that illuminated the ballroom went out, the ones that would show the cloths high above turnned on, she made sure her mask was on properly and wouldn't come off as she cart wheelled into the ballroom, jumping up and grabbing one of the cloth ropes before she climbed up it, others that she works with did thier little stunt to get to where she was. She wrapped it around one leg and swung back and forth up side down for a bit, doing her normal arial acrobatics as she smiled beneath the mask, seeing the crowd below, look up at them in awe.

Jason looked at the girl once more and was about to, or more like attempt to be more emotional in his response to her but the lights had cut out, he turnned his head up and looked as the ceiling lights had been turnned one, a neutral look on his face as he watched the serial acrobatics start to do thier things.