Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-27-2011, 06:49 AM

Krinn was silent for a few moments, his eyes closed breifly and then opened. He was looking at Haven. "There is no place for me in the real world. I can't live among humans, not for long, and I can't really live among wolves." Krinn grabbed Haven's hand and pulled him down on to the bed beside him. "Honestly...I'm tired of my endless searching...It would be nice to be able to settle down, even if it's only for a little while." He hugged Haven close, nuzzling his neck slightly and inhaling deeply. Once again pretending it was the scent of his Vega, then he let the apparition go.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-31-2011, 12:39 PM

From time to time as Louie was speaking, Belle's eyes would wander the room watching the other people present. It wasn't entirely obvious that she was uncomfortable with the other guests but for someone who paid attention to such details it'd be there in the way that she watched and sat and listened. She brought her attention back to Louie as he finished speaking. "Is that a skill that you plan on using to help make a living? It'd be a valuable skill for a doctor to possess." After a moment she added in another question, asking, "Do animals have auras? Or is it just people?"

(( Sorry for the short reply! ))