Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-19-2007, 12:51 PM

Menewsha Island
Menewsha, a pacific Island in the middle of the Pacific ocean with sunny beaches, jungles, lakes, forests and mountains, a paradise for the eye.
Its inhabitants the Menewshans are curious humans who have developed an independent society far from the world.
Under its rules the citizens live in harmony when strange forces start showing up in the island, evil spirits want to posses Menewsha and the people start thinking what to do about it, some are wise wizzards and posses magic Knowledge, some others posses certain magical elements and objects and some are simple people with the will to help.
Join the battle and think of an strategy to fight the evil spirits that want to keep the island and destroy its inhabitants.

Dare said
Quote:
This is an "unofficial" un-endorsed Menewsha RP -- with no admin or storyline input -- entirely made up.
Thanks Dare <3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 01:44 PM

List of weapons/objects and its effects/powers
(you have to own the object on your avie equipped to be able to play it in the RP, you can declare all the ones you have on your form and update it but when you want to use it in the rp you need to have it equipped, you can only use two objects at a time that are able to be equipped at the same time)

White pirate sword------Attack
Brown pirate sword------Attack
Purple pirate sword ----Attack
Staff from Heaven ------Controls Winds and storms
Sword from Heaven-------Opens dimensions when used in exteriors
Staff from Hell ---------Attack
Sword from Hell----------Attack
Moonlit bow of Artemis --Attack
Nature's bow of Artemis -Attack
Royal bow of Artemis-----Attack
Royal bow of Tapio ------Attack
Trident of Atlantis------dominates water
Phoenix Staff ---------dominates fire
Cloak of Nature----------dominates nature
Cloak of Healing---------Healing powers
Fan of Light-------------Protects you from attacks
Fan of darkness----------Protects you from attacks
Pudao of Time------------Stops time for 1 minute
Fan ---------------------Protects you and sends the enemy his/her attack
Pure Love sash-----------brings back a loved dead person for a little while
Scepter of Chaos---------discovers who is invisible around
Scepter of Order---------discovers hidden weapons
Ragged shirt-------------Invisibility
VodOo voodoo Necklace - alows mind controlle over enemy for a short period
Silver/Gold slave collar - Posessed by evil spirits
Priest of Fire hairpin - Fire attack power
Priest of Water hairpin - Small healing powers
Priest of Fire sash - Fire sheild
Priest of Water sash - Healing powers, not as strong as healing cloak, but stronger than the hair pin
Purple/Red/White fireflies - Summon to battle to help shield friends
Purple/red/White oriental lantern - used as a light in dark caverns and at night
Festive Fish - Summon in battle to confuse enemy, letting you escape (becasue who would summon a little fish?)
Unreasonably long rope - used to tie up enemy, and assist when ever a rope is needed
Hairpin from Heaven - used to teleport out of battle
Hairpin from Hell - teleport to battle to assist friends who are under attack
summer umbrellas - Decreases amount of damage from an attack, protects against water attacks
Golden/Silver lunar hairpin small Healing powers (small wounds)
Lucky clover - Increase Luck
Starry hairpins - Invisibility when hp is low.
Blue/Pink fighter shoes - Increased footing, wearer will not slip or fall on traps
Punked Gloves - hand to hand fighting
SuperStar headphones - Oblivious to sounds (being hypno tised by music, or stunned by sound)
Red flower hairpins - Enemy can not Blind you
Blue flower hairpins - Enemy can not put you to sleep
Green flower hairpins - Enemy can not poision you
Brown/Light Brown teddy - Summon to battle
Bloody light brown teddy - Summon to battle, chance it could go wild and hurt your friends though
Whalecow on my head! - Summon to battle
Pink/Blue/White bunny plushie - Summon to asist with healing
Leon the Lion plushie - summon to battle
Tigra the Tiger plushie - Summon to battle
Clover pendant - Increases luck - stronger than lucky clover
Shell Necklace - Water Power
Tigress crown - Sheild from Water Power
Lioness crown - Sheild from Earth Power
Butterfly hairpins - spells
Blue - Water
Green - Earth
Pink - Confustion
Red - Fire
White - Heal
Yellow - Electric
Red temptress bodice - Possessed by Evil Spirits
(thank you Phe and Relative for helping on this)

(if you want to include any items or want to help with the items description please pm me n_n)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 03:18 PM

Rules:
♪ No GOD MODDING.

♪Please no killing off another Character without their permission, you'll have to get a Pm from that person with their agreement to the slaughter and send it to me, it's just polite to let me know when I'll have to remove someone from the character list,same if you decide not to play anymore.

♪ Keep everything ((Violence, language, relations)) PG13, would hate to get this closed by the Admin.

♪ OBEY THE TOS!!

♪ Please make posts at least three sentences long, this is a Lit/Semi-Lit Rp

♪ When using OOC comments please make sure that you identify them as such, wether using OOC letters or (())

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 03:24 PM

Ranks:
(you can write and do a good description of the rank chosen)
Major
Secretary of State

Wizards
Sorcerers
Evil spirits
Warriors
Villagers
Town Citizens
Priests
Priestesses
Monks

(more to come)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 03:30 PM

Profiles
Please Pm it to me, please choose medium size pics (siggy like) so they can be shown in the thread along with your profile, if you choose a bigger one I will have to reject it sorry.

Code:
Username:
Character:
Description:
How will he or she think to act against the spirits? 
Picture:

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 03:49 PM

Reserved-Profiles
Username:Trinitydoll
Character:Fedora Austin Grey
Description:
Fedora Comes from an old family who has been training their members to be ready in case of a battle like the one taking place right now, she is still in the middle of her training but has a great strenght and will do anything to stop the spirits.
Personality:
She is sweet,serious,reliable, mature, she is a natural leader, she has a good heart and loves people and animals, she is very conscious about the enviroment and loves to learn new things, she wants to become a great sorcerer in the future to help others to develop themselves into magic.
With her magic knowledge and some objects she has inherited from her family.
Picture:

Username: littleaes
Character: Flutter "Little" Catane
Description: A young girl origininally from another world, she had come to Earth in search of proper medicine for her illness. Her mother had told her stories of evil spirits attempting to possess other worlds. When she found out that they were coming to this island, she immediately wanted to help... If she could.
How will he or she think to act against the spirits? She has no objects, but she has some elemental abilities from her home world that she can use... and some healing techniques.
Picture:

Username:Princess of your heart
Character:Akenatan Oniris
Description: A beautiful girl that was sent by her family to learn magic with Fedora, the town Sorcerer, she is funny and is usually giving Fedora a hard time with her mistakes but she is very lovable and doesnt mean to hurt anyone.
How will he or she think to act against the spirits? She will try to help Fedora and the others in what she can.
Picture:

Username: Phedre
Character: Phe
Description: Phe was born to the tribe of the Water Priests who live along the northern coast of Menewsha Island. Every child, once they are old enough to go to school, is trained either to be come a priest or a temple guard. After Phe completed her apprenticeship with one of the temple elders, took over as the Priestess of one of the inner waterfalls. One day, during a prayer session, a spirit came to her out of the waterfall, luring her in with tales of how the waters were being polluted. Phe followed wanting to help the water spirit, only to be trapped by the spirits that all of humankind were fighting. The spirits convinced Phe, in her dazed and weakened state that they were the true rules of the land, and that humans were destroying it. They told her it was her job to help them defend their homes from those who would destroy them. Phe is guarded at all times by one of the evil spirits that would just as easily kill her as let her return to the other side.
Phe is trained in light combat, water magic, and elemental healing.
How will he or she think to act against the spirits? Since she is possessed by one of the evil spirits, she dose not fear them, rather she tries to protect them from the humans.
Picture:(working on it)

Username:Kenshin Himura
Character: Kenshin Himura
Description:Pretty laid back when with friends and always the first to do something for what he believes in. I will dwell and try and live as peacefully as I can until danger comes and then I'll handle it due to not wanting to create violence unless I must.
I don't really care about the spirits as much as I only care about friends and their well being as well as mine, I will only act against them if they come and endanger me or my friends.
Picture:

Username: Montgomery Domoheart
Character: Chester
Description: Chester was born and raised in the city before she was shipwrecked on Menewsha. In the city, Chester was training to become a chef, and she can make quite a few dishes out of the native fruits and plants. She's still unused to the native ways and lack of technology, but she thinks she can be happy in Menewsha, as she was caught in a lot of drama back home. She hopes the evil spirits leave so she can fully experience the positive points of the island.
Picture: (none T___T)

Username:D-Yoop
Character:Orlaine Nabacus
Description:Orlaine has been born under the sign of the lion, she has been trained since she was born by her father and teachers in different techniques, she has learnt how to use several magical elements, some of the ones she doesnt posses but looks for around the island of Menewsha.
She is tough and brave and has a pure heart an incorruptible will.
How will he or she think to act against the spirits? fighting, the best she can as she was trained for
Picture:

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 03:51 PM

Rp is open welcome everyone, from now on you can discuss openly about the plot and make questions before we actually start rping ok? thanks! I hope you guys like it!

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2007, 04:10 PM

OOC: It sounds pretty cool, but i'm not sure about the weapons/objects list... Maybe we should include some other commons as well? The only healing items is the cloak of healing... not a lot of people are going to be able to get that. Pluss some things like the plush animals and fire flys could be used as like summoning creatures to help fight as well. I think this could be alot of fun though.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 04:19 PM

OOC: that is an awesome idea, would you like me and pm me with the desription and objects? I'll add them ok? thanks!!!

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 04:32 PM

OOC : OMG I wanna join this is sooo cool!!!! xD

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2007, 04:51 PM

ooc: Sure, also one question. Since the spirits are, well trying to possess people, can we play as a possessed person? That way we'll have some bad guys to actualy fight agaisnt?

RelativeInsanity
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 04:58 PM

OOC: IM in!

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 04:59 PM

OOC: Oh yeah that would be an excellent idea yes you can of course!!!
@Relative, Princess Hi welcome

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-19-2007, 05:04 PM

OOC: Now that I understand the plot better after reading it a second time... (I'm slow xD) This sounds like a lot of fun! =D

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-19-2007, 05:07 PM

ooc: sweet ^_^ working on a profile for a posessed preistess yeay, i love being a bad guy

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-19-2007, 05:08 PM

OOC: Yay I made it in! I'm so happy! =D

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:09 PM

OOC:Little oh Hello!!! please join, if you need to ask because you dont get it its ok but basically a town is fightning against a group of evil spirits that want to kill them all and keep the island for themselves.
You can only use objects if your avie has them and there is a chart we are writing about the effects, see?

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-19-2007, 05:11 PM

OOC: I'm already on the list. I sent in my profile before I posted. The storyline is much like what I normally roleplay... So this should be easy! It's just without the traveling to other worlds =D xD

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:16 PM

OOC: yay Little's character is sooo interesting do you like mine?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:17 PM

OOC: Yeah n_n welcome looks very interesting Little

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-19-2007, 05:18 PM

OOC: Yes! Yours is so cute! =3 I was so happy when I found my itty bitty picture that actually looked like her. I love all the characters so far =3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:20 PM

OOC:Oh thank you, you are always so enthusiastic!! n_n
well guys if anyone wants to help adding objects from Mene to the list and giving them a power I'll be happy to add them ok?

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-19-2007, 05:27 PM

OOC: When it comes to roleplaying, yes, I am very energetic, even if I'm in depression. Roleplaying makes me smile <3 I can't wait to start! -is hyper suddenly-

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-19-2007, 05:29 PM

OOC: you can work on first post if you want though Im waiting for Cass and Tim I'm sure they will join right? maybe someone else too so I will give it a day till we can start ok? what do you think?

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-19-2007, 05:31 PM

OOC: Mkay. I'll make my first post in my notebook so I don't forget it <3 or... maybe I'll just wait and go make the rp I've been thinking of making. I don't know. xD