chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-25-2008, 10:49 PM

She shook her head "I was in class, I fell asleep, when I woke up, this is what I found. Everyone was gone. The clocks had stopped when I fell asleep. All the phones were dead. I went to my locker to try my cell phone and I heard my principle's voice. I turned around..." Her hands began shaking a little "No one was anywhere..." She whispered "Then he-it laughed....so full of evil I though I was going to die..." She was terrified, which was something that was almost impossible to do to her.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 AM

Megan was more confused then ever "Hmm...This is really weird... I dont know what to say or do..." she said and she looked at the clooks to found out that the girl was right.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-26-2008, 03:11 AM

She gasped. "They all disappear when we're not looking! WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!" She said, running back to the private school, only to find it empty. She fell on her knees and started crying tears
of hysteria. She thought she was going insane.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 03:16 AM

Megan stared , wide-eyed. "B-But how could it be???" she asked in shock. Megan began not to breathe but soon air was forced into her. Megan was in shock.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 01-26-2008, 03:16 AM

"Hello?" Elise asks as she walked into the empty school. "Did I miss something?" She says confused as she walks down an empty hall way and sighed, "This is what I get for being late."

(sorry guys for being so late in the roleplay XD)

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-26-2008, 06:33 AM

{No problemo} She looked up from her crying when she heard another voice. "We are here!" She called, half thinking it was another voice with no owner. She was frightened but excited as she stood and walked a little towards it.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 06:44 PM

rai went to her math class but...no one was there. "where is everyone?" Walking back out she begins to rome the halls.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 08:34 PM

Megan looked around So...there is people she thought and looked around for the person who was talking.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 09:47 PM

Elise stops walking the hallways confused for she though she heard someone speak, "Hello?" She asks hoping for someone to speak again so she could find the direction of the voice, "Great, now I'm hearing voices."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2008, 12:40 AM

She looked around frantically "W-we're here...are you?" She asked suspiciously, wondering if it was in her head.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2008, 03:49 AM

She heard a voice from behind her and turned to find no one there. The voice echoed in the hall ways, giving it a creepy feeling. "Maybe I'm not hearing voices..." Elise thought as she headed down the hallway toward the direction of the voice.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2008, 06:11 AM

She saw a girl approaching and sighed in relief. "At least there's some left.." She said to herself.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-28-2008, 05:14 PM

((Sorry got stouck in a doctors))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM

{Nots a problemo just come when ever you can!}

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 12:49 AM

"What's going on?" Elise asked as she spotted the person's voice. "Where is everybody?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2008, 02:54 AM

She didn't move, but stopped crying so much "We don't know...they just disappeared.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 06:51 AM

{Ummmmm.....so...abandon thread? ._. -emo cobbler-}

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 01:39 PM

{we can continue I think...}

"Disappeared?" Elise questioned, "What do you mean, people don't just disappear?" Then she thought to herself, 'this is just like one of those horror films.'

Nina
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 12:25 PM

Nikki ran in the hallway crying. She looked to see if anyone was there.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:09 PM

"Do you hear that?" Elise asked as she heard what sounded like someone crying

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 01:41 AM

She looked up, hearing it too "Yes...they do..." She said quietly to Elise, then called to the sobbing voice "Hellooo?" She called out for an extended amount of time.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 AM

Elise continued to listen as her voice echoed through the halls. 'I'm starting to wish I didn't come to school today' She thought as she kept her ears open for the crying person's voice to respond.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 12:08 PM

"is any one here?" she asked out loud.

Another Psycho-Female
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 04:22 PM

Username: Another Psycho-Female
Character name: Mikely she goes by Mike
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: Two Katanas
Bio: She has had a tough life as a kid but now things are starting to look up for her. She was released from the orphanage she lived in becuase her age exceaded the limit and now she lives in a apartment of her own.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 06:10 PM

Username: Edana Little Flame
Character name: Maliki
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: he dose not use them though he carrys a pocket knife around with him all the time.
Bio: He lost his memory at the age of 16, and can not remember anything before that. He lives with an older boy whom he refers to as his big brother.

Username: Edana Little Flame
Character name: Shani
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: She is trained to use all types of fire arms, due to the fact that her father is in the military.
Bio: She moves around alot and is new in town. She lives with her father, though not around much, and mother. She live the normal life of an army brat.