Dissociative_Dreamer
Reno .::Turk::. Sinclair
Send a message via AIM to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Dissociative_Dreamer Send a message via Yahoo to Dissociative_Dreamer

Old 11-27-2010, 05:42 AM

I'm looking for someone to draw four of my characters, two of them are old and beloved and another is new but already very well-explored, and the fourth is somewhere in the middle. I am currently using them for a roleplay in which they become zombies (L4D style), and would like a picture of them each before and after. I can easily get up to 9k tonight, and wouldn't mind 2k per picture but I would like a full (flat is fine) color picture with a certain color for a background, with the two different sides of them. I will supply pictures of the zombie type, but I am lacking pictures of the characters. However, I am good with describing things, so I will give descriptions of both the character before the infection, and guidelines for what they look like when infected.

Please, before you draw them, I'd like to see your art style. I'd like to choose who does this so that I don't have to get unheard of amounts of money because I was surprised by how many people wanted to draw this for me. We'll start in the order they appear in the roleplay, which I can offer here for your reference.

Characters

Shayne Andrews
Current Status: Survivor
(When turned) Zombie Type: Witch

Shayne is five foot one inches tall, a good 94 pounds (because he worries about his figure and doesn't like to eat a lot), and very thin. He wears woman's clothes, most often a gray baby tee with Coca-Cola written on it in red, a red wrap-skirt and a pair of red stilettos. He is a light tan, but still obviously white, with bright green eyes and curly hair, a rich brown with caramel-colored highlights, that falls around the tops of his hips. He can be pretty controlling and kind of annoying, he loves to talk and give orders. He doesn't mind holding things above people's heads, and is kind of a princess. Obviously, he's a transvestite, and loves every bit of it.

As a zombie, he doesn't look too much different, just has the claws and his eyes shift to a bright, glowing orange.

Adalberto Calixto Elpidio Hernandes
Current Status: Survivor
(When turned) Zombie Type: Jockey

Adalberto stands at five foot nine inches, is 145 pounds of wiry muscle. He appears thin, but not waify, and his back and rear are coated in scars from the horns of bulls, as well as spots on his shoulders, sides and neck. He tends to wear a sea green tight t-shirt and a pair of brown or black jeans, with black shoes. His skin is a dark olive tone, and his hair is curly and never appears to be combed. He has dark brown eyes, and no facial hair. He worked as a cosmetologist and is one of Shayne's closest friends, and specialized in mani/pedi work but was also a whiz at hair. He protects Shayne, now, and is more cautious but also easily distracted by a pretty face. He's a huge romantic, and will shower the object of his affection with anything and everything they want, whenever possible.

As a zombie, he is a much less mutated version, and a much sexier version. He is meant to still have his brain and humanity, just crave flesh and blood instead of his Spanish foods. He is a Spaniard, directly from Spain.

Rowan Turner
Current Status: Zombie
Zombie Type: Smoker

Rowan used to be a huge addict to just about everything. He was five foot five inches tall and weighed 120 pounds. He looked pretty thin, but all of his shirts were very baggy anyway. He was pale and commonly had bags underneath his shockingly blue eyes. His hair was dyed black and cut to be shaggy and yet close to his hair, with a red fringe going from right to left beneath the black at a diagonal. He wore just about anything, but ended up becoming infected in a black t-shirt and baggy jeans. His left eyebrow and septum are pierced, and he smiled almost all the time. He isn't picky on who his company is, but Shayne was/is his best friend.

He now has a 20 foot tongue and searches the streets for food. His face isn't as mutated as the usual zombies of his type, keeping to the face he had as a human for the most part.

Lucas "Lulu" Vanderguard
Current Status: Newly Bitten Zombie
Zombie Type: Spitter

Lulu is five foot three inches tall, with short black hair and blue eyes. His skin is soft and pale, and he hardly smiles. He looks at danger with a look of apathy, and often invites it simply out of bad habit. He is a crossdresser and often wears lolita dresses, even if they invite unwanted company. He is a weapons enthusiast, buying them at any chance he gets. He loves his children, but loses all eight of them to a Hunter.

As a Spitter, his jaw elongates just enough that his mouth doesn’t close all the way. Everything else stays pretty much the same.

If there is anything else you need on any of them, just ask. 8D Now, to wait for takers...

Last edited by Dissociative_Dreamer; 11-29-2010 at 05:11 AM..