Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 11-04-2009, 01:06 AM

Okay so here's the deal. I need anime art for my OC characters. There is no deadline. If you have any art for atleast one of the characters PM them to me. until then you can post here and stuff.

Quote:
+Story+

A long time ago in the world of Tsobata there was a giant monster with the name of Cargetsu. He planned to take over the world by letting out all the monsters and letting them kill humans and take over the towns and villages. Everyone was desperate to be saved as one King found a prophesy that showed that 4 shadow knights shall be chosen to save the world. The four heroes had saved the world but Cargetsu didn't give up on taking another chance on taking over the world once again. Today the King's ancestor has chosen 4 shadow knights to defeat the monsters invading Tsobata and on a mission to also defeat the mighty Cargetsu and leave the world in peace once again.

Quote:
+MAIN CHARACTERS+

Minako (Meen-a-ko)

Reference:

Bio: Ever since the monster out-break in the world of Tsobata she's been chosen as one of the few to fight as a shadow knight and defend the town from evil monsters trying to invade.

Personality:Quiet, Serious, Clumsy, funny at times

Type of Shadow Knight: Shadow Warrior
Quote:

Kazuki (Ka-zoo-kee)

Reference:

Bio: From a poor family, later he finds out he is one of the 4 knights to help save Tsobata from the monsters of Cargetsu.

Personality: Energetic, Outgoing, Party guy.

Type of Shadow Knight: Shadow Mage

Other: Toshinori dislikes him because he thinks Kizuki's quite annoying. Kazuki has a crush on Minako.
Quote:
Toshinori (Toe-she-no-ree)

Reference:

Bio: And orphan from a big city in Tsobata loves to throw darts and aim for stuff like cans on the street. Ever since he was little, he never liked to wear shoes. Later finds out he's a Shadow Knight.

Personaity: Quiet, Neutral, Serious.

Type of Shadow Knight: Sky Theif (they throw darts and stuff as they fly)

Others: Dislikes Kazuki. They have sort of a Naruto and Sasuke relationship.

Quote:
Nami (Na-mee)

Reference:

Bio: Shopaholic from a large town in Tsubata. Later finds out she's a Shadow Knight.

Personality: Bubbly, Flirty, Energenic.

Type of Shadow Knight: Archer

Other: Likes Kazuki.

Last edited by Slide; 11-04-2009 at 10:09 PM..

Slide

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 PM

((Can someone move this to Art requests or Freebies for me? D: ))

AliahSOHara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 PM

If you give me a couple days I can draw the others, and her better

Slide

Old 11-04-2009, 11:34 PM

Nice! I like it! I don't have much money so I'll give you 100 in return :D To be honest, she's my favorite of of the 4 of them.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 PM

Next time you need a thread moved just report it. It will tkae much less time. ^^;;