Mnyonywaji
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2012, 09:05 AM

Hey there,
I have 3 2007 Event Items to trade:

Valentine Day LOVELIPOP (as in my avatar)

Valentine Day VALENTINES PENDANT (as in my avatar)

Halloween HALLOPOP (can show it at request, I dunno how menewsha works anymore : ))

So the deal is: I want any nice art in exchange of these. Preferably something like in my old, forgotten thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...es-poster.html, but since no one cared about it the last time -

show me your sample works and tell me what you could draw (how many ppl, how complex background if any, would you do a scenery/landscape without any ppl etc) in exachange for which item (if you want, offer drawing for more than one item at once).

After I get a few offers, or I extremely like someone's style, I will decide.

Cmon, ppl, isn't it worth a try? XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-21-2012, 01:29 PM

lol. *gives you some love*

I went to your old thread, and... doesn't seem to get a concrete idea on exactly what characters you want get drawn?
Any style you like or dislike?

Mnyonywaji
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2012, 03:26 PM

I never was good at describing my requests, was I? haha XP

But my main problem is that I don't have specific favorite/disliked styles. And there are far too many thing I would like to have drawn - OCs, fav celebs or just some random landscapes lol

So that's why I can't be very specific, I kinda hope everyone around will post their samples or links to their art shops, telling me what they are interested in (that doesn't take that much time, does it?) and after I pick someone we could set the details :) I am flexible : )

Like you - do you do art? Would you link me to your shop or examples if you are anyhow interested in acquiring any of these EIs? :)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-21-2012, 03:45 PM

I don't have a landscape sample, but I LIKE to try my hand on landscape...

all my samples are characters...*sweat*
I do have samples of my architecture drawings... but just not landscape. DX

Last edited by xuvrette; 02-21-2012 at 03:48 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 02-22-2012, 01:16 AM

Here are my pixel examples and Here you can also look at my Pen and Ink and colored stuff =3

Lemme know if you like what you see!
I'm good with doing just about anything