Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 03-05-2012, 04:26 AM

Name: Risa Kujikawa
School/Class: A junior at Yasogami Boarding School
Likes: Science, Art, drawing, reading, hanging out, and shopping.
Dislikes: Math, English, and rude people.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-05-2012, 01:47 PM

Name: Jeremy Phillips

School/class: A junior at Yasogami Boarding School

Likes: drawing, art classes, skate boarding, English and history. Jeremy also likes to flirt with pretty girls.

Dislikes: homework, science, water activities, Maths, fish and judgmental people.

Looks: Jeremy has sandy hair, that covers his ear, and at his lobes, that always looks like a messy neatness. He has chocolate brown eyes, with a tan complexion, and has a few freckles dotting his cheeks. He is often seen with a green striped hoody and black shorts, that are a similar shape to his thigh, and about as along as well. Hs favorite pair of shoes are his purple skate ones. They have Fluro green laces and soles.

(( my sincerest apologies. I got caught up in school and work that I couldn't find enough time to post. ))

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2012, 04:18 AM

Risa would be settled in her dorm room at Yasogami as she was happy to be here since her parents finally gave in. Her old school wasn't working out to well so thats why she wanted to go Yasogami mainly that she could get better credit on her way to credit. Risa fixes her uniform as she grabs her bag and walks out of her room closing the door behind her. She heads out of the girl's dorm and heads across campus to go to the openning ceremony. She brushes back her hair from her face as this place was pack with new and old students but it was kinda sad. As there was only one person she missed very much. Only wish she could see him again since her and Jeremy have been friends since they was little. Risa would head toward the seats and sits down as she relaxes while she looks around at the other students. While she waits for the ceremony to began she pulls out her drawing pad and starts drawing.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-06-2012, 04:57 AM

Jeremy heard a loud banging on his dorm door. He opened it to see a bunch of guys he had met the other day, each with a grin on their face, and a twirled towel in their hands. They flung them at him, and he shielded his face with his arms, laughing with them. He managed to grab one towel, and retaliated, eventually shooing them off so he could finish getting ready. He threw on his school shirt and pulled on his favorite green stiprd hoodie. He quickly brushed his teeth, yanking his shoes on while the brush was still in his mouth. When that was done he reached for his school bag, already packed and locked his door. Shoving his key into a random pocket he followed the mass mob of people walking down the halls of Yasogami to get to the opening ceremony. After letting himself be pulled by the crowd he was spat out when they arrived. Fixing his messed up clothes he looked around, hoping to find some pretty ladies he could sit with. He shielded his eyes with his hand, and placed the other on his hip, trying to see over and under the circles of friends. He spotted a bunch of presumable first years girls and went to join them, though none of them were as beautiful has is longtime friend Risa. She was beauty who had all the other guys spewing. He sat himself down a few seats away. And got out his sketch book, and pencils, trying to sketch a realistic face. A always it turned out cartoonish and he changed it to a manga chick. One of the girls glanced over to see the drawing, and moved closer to get a better veiw, trying to be inconspicuous, but Jeremy knew the whole time. He looked up to smile at her, and she blushed, looking a bit taken back. "You like it?" he asked, and she nodded. He smirked. "It's not as pretty as you though," he turned back to his book, turning to a new page and started to sketch her. she moved even closer, and her friends followed. Jeremy was flirting with the whole group.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2012, 06:18 AM

Risa looks up seeing a group of girls circling around someone. She wasn't like that of course she had the same problem most guys who see her would try to ask her out. Risa had been on a few dates but they never really work into relationships. Her school work and art work usual did come first only because her parents wanted her to be well plan for life. Risa looks away from the group of girls and back down to her drawing. As soon the bell rang everyone had settled down into their seats or at lease some of them did. As the headmaster of the boarding school walks up to the front to greet the new and old students to another year. Risa knew this was going to be long and boring cause she heard some guys behind her groaning. Risa brushes some ofher hair out of her face while she looks around at the other students that was in her class.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-08-2012, 07:08 AM

The girls had returned to their seats, and Jeremy was left sketching random pictures as the head master droned on and on about things that they didn't even need to hear. He had the seats next to him free for a change, so he was able to sit and spread out comfortably, and draw with out the fear of him knocking into anyone, or them knocking into him. He felt a forceful tap on his shoulder and looked up to see a wrinkled old lady with the most unbecoming scowl n her face. She gestured to his book than to the floor, stern face unmoving. With a growl he obeyed, and she left him to sit there in misery, attempting to fall asleep.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2012, 06:30 AM

The headmaster would began his speech "Welcome students to another year at Yasogami Boarding School. I hope all of you have made yourselfs at home in the dorms. There are rules which your teachers will go over to you. But I want all of you to know to make this year whatever you want to be. Now jus one more thing before I let you go to your classes. This weekend is the tennis tournment on campus and I am very please to tell you about a new member on the team. She is very skilled as I have been told. I'm sure she will bring great honor towards this school. She is a transfe sudent so let us make her feel at home." says as he clears his throat again and speaks "Miss Risa Kujikawa, please come up here."

Risa would sighs as she was afraid this would happen. Why was she so great in tennis. But she guess there was nothing she could do about it. She loved the sport and always put her heart and soul into it like her art. Risa stands up and moves out the roll and walks up to the front going onto the stage and bows toward the whole student body "Hello its very nice to meet you all. I'm Risa Kujikawa and I hope to have a very good life here and make alots of friends" says softly while looking out across the crowd of students.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-12-2012, 12:51 PM

Jeremy took a double take. His sketch pad fell of his knees, along with his pencil case, pencils and pens spilling out of it. His brown eyes opened wide as he took in the image of the girl who had been his childhood friend. He would of stood up then, but the same teacher behind him seemed discontented he had made a loud noise. So, still with surprise written all over his face, he slouched a little back into his chair, not bothering to pick up his stuff. He felt his heart thumping louder and a little faster than it should have. He put his hand to his mouth, to hide the crooked smile of relief, joy, amusement, confusion and eagerness that appeared. This year was already panning out to be good.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2012, 06:14 PM

The headmaster would nods looking at Risa "Thank you Miss Kujikawa." before looking toward the rest of the students. "Alright that is it for this morning. Dismissed to your classrooms." and the bell rings as the headmaster heads off the stage. Risa brushes back some of her hair and steps down from the stage herself. Heading back to the seat she was in to grab her things as she drops her book and bents down to pick it up. It was about the time a guy come over when she stand back up. Feeling an arm drap over her shoulder "Hey Risa you want to come over and hang out after school." Risa looks over at the guy who she didn't know "Uhh..no sorry I have pratice.." says pulling back but the guy still holds on to her "Aww come on skip pratice I just want to get to know the cutie transfer student." Risa was giving an creepy feeling and pushes him off "I said no.." glaring at him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-12-2012, 09:47 PM

Jeremy flicked one of his useless pencils in the direction of the too touchy boy, acting as if he had known Risa for 5 years rather than 5 seconds. The boy grabbed his head in slight pain, sending devils in Jeremy's direction, unsure of the attacker. Jeremy blended in with the crowd to avoid notice, but at the end of the row of seats entered the row where Risa was, trying to make his way to her, squeezing past the line of people still trying to get out.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-13-2012, 10:05 PM

The guy just seems to take a hint after being hit by the pencil and watched away. Risa blinks look around wondering who was that but at lease the guy was gone. She sighs deeply and finishes putting her books into her bag as she grabs her other back with her tennis gear in it. Risa turns around and walks away from the chair as she would head to the door.

(Sorry its short had an brain freeze lol)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-13-2012, 10:38 PM

((it's fine, mine wasnt really much to work off. ))

Risa was walking right towards Jeremy now, but she hadn't noticed him. He slowed down his pace when the boy who was trying to come onto Risa squeezed past, making sure to barge the guys shoulder. Jeremy continued to Risa, knowing she wouldnt be able to miss him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2012, 03:48 AM

Risa would end up running into Jeremy which would surpise cause last time she heard from him was ages ago almost. She turns to speak "Oh..I'm sor..." blinks a few times "Jeremy?...is that you?" she had hear he was going to a boarding school but she never thought it would be this one.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-14-2012, 04:49 AM

Jeremy flashed his pearly whites, dimples forming at his cheeks. "how's it been Risa?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2012, 04:32 PM

Risa blushes lightly and nibbles her lip alittle. "I been good" looking back over at him and smiles "Wow I didn't know you mean that you was coming here. Its almost like faith." rubbing the back of her head abit. Risa looks around alittle bit before she looks back over to Jeremy.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-14-2012, 09:52 PM

Jeremy relaxed more, changing his stance to a more obnoxious one. "Yeah we'll, I didn't find it importnt to state the specifics. That and I didn't now if I was going to get in or not at the time." He went to say something else when a teacher cut him off, yelling that the needed to hurry up to class now. He gritted his teeth and poked the tongue to the back of the teacher. He turned back to Risa. "Well see ya around." he gave a half wave and turned to go to his next class. Which he thought was art.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2012, 06:40 PM

Lucky for Risa that her first class was art to. One after he left she would head to the same class as Jeremy. Of course her sit was in the back Risa walked and sat down while she grabs her color pencils and her notebook out of her bag. She sets the rest of her stuff under the desk while looking around abit before starting to finish what she started in the other room.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-17-2012, 04:51 PM

Jeremy lugged his bag into the art room. Despite being the start of the year it smelt like clay and oil, with. Tinge of... Egg? He would be carry I this bag around until lunch break it seemed. The older students were being jerks and not letting the first years use their lockers. Jeremy would thrown a fist or two had not the bell signaled he should already be at art. He looked around the room, hoping to find someone that even looked talkative, when his gaze rested in Risa. He smiled, one class they shared together, hopefully there would be more. An empty seat was beside her so Jeremy wondered over to it, trying to make us much noise as he could when he sat down, introducing himself.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-19-2012, 05:57 PM

Risa blinks alittle before looking over at Jeremy and giggles gently "Noisely as ever I see..at lease that hasn't change." giggles gently. It had been years since they last saw each other but she couldn't get over how handsome Jeremy was. Of course they had gave each other pictures but it wasn't like the real thing.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM

He smiled gently. "Of course not, I have to keep one thing the same." He leaned back in his chair. H had imagined that when he mt Risa again they would be a bit older. Or he would be acting really immature around her, like he was still a little boy. "You've still got pretty I see."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2012, 06:15 PM

Risa blinks and blushes when he said that. She looks down at her notebook and bits her lip alittle. Why was she so shy around him all of a sudden. She wasn't like this when they was little. Risa looks back over at him "Well it is nice that we are going to the same school..its almost like when we was little."

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-01-2012, 06:17 AM

He closed his eyes Andy et out a small hum in agreement. "Indeed, almost. Except I've gotten cooler." he leaned back onto his desk, squeezed his eyes shut and poked out his tongue.
"Alright kids. Tme to take the roll"
Jeremy turned his attention to the teacher. Time for boring class he sighed in his head.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 11:45 PM

Risa blinks watching him as she couldn't help but to giggle before hearing the teacher. She sighs and turns back to the teacher calling roll and began the class. It would probbly the same the whole day since the new students would have to get used to the classes and lessons.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Jeremy absent mindly started to chew on his pencil, only paying half attention to the teachers droning. He had too many things racing in his mind. The urge to draw anything and everything, wanting to Soren more time with Risa, wanting to be free again, to feel the wind tugging at his locks and the ultimate speed of his skateboard. He was half asleep, practically drooling, letting out random laughs and murmurs. The teacher had an irritable look on his face, and made his way over to Jeremy. A think art book to the head made Jeremy all but bite through his pencil, scaring the absolute daylights out of him. Jeremy paying full attention again, the teacher am his way back to the top of the classroom. Some of the other students snickered at Jeremy has he rubbed his head, which was already starting to get lumpy.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 05:04 PM

Risa looks over watching Jeremy as she was just about to do something before seeing the teacher coming over and giving him an wack on the head. She kinda winces as that had to hurt alittle before watching the teacher walk away. She leans over and whisper to him "You ok?" says. She looks back to the teacher before back to Jeremy. Hearing the other students snickering at Jeremy she looks over and shoots them a glare at them. How dare they laugh at him..it wouldn't be the first time someone had falling asleep in class.