Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-04-2016, 11:23 PM

So if you're a fan of Steven Universe, and didn't already know, another Steven Bomb started today!!
The first episode has already aired and it's called "The Answer" - Garnet telling the story of how Sapphire and Ruby met and first fused. It was probably the cutest thing I have ever watched, and I am so happy.
Anybody else seen it?

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 01-08-2016, 10:03 PM

Oh! I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, but I'm super excited!!!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 01-08-2016, 11:34 PM

I just finished the last episode of the Steven Bomb. It made me happy, but also sad that now I have to wait another million years till more comes out. *sighs*

Anyway, The Answer was definitely my favorite episode of the bunch. I was surprised by how much I liked today's episode, Log Date 7 15 2, because Peridot is not really my favorite, but it was a goodie. It Could've Been Great and Message Received were really good looks into Gem Homeworld stuff. Steven's Birthday was my least favorite.

Now the wait begins anew.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 01-23-2016, 04:29 AM

Oh man, I didn't even see these responses. Wat? Anyway, I totally agree with your ranking of the episodes Cookie. Also, I love your One Punch Man cosplay. What a great egg.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 02-03-2016, 04:16 AM

It happens. Have you seen if/when there's going to be another Steven Bomb? I didn't find any info a few weeks ago. I really don't like that format, but I saw the creators say that it's the decision of Cartoon Network to have it run that way instead of as a weekly show. I feel like the Steven Bomb is cool as a once in a while event, but it doesn't let you sit and soak up each episode. It's a lot to digest and then there's a long ass wait till the next one!

And thank you! Feel free to pet my eggy head. I'm always impatiently waiting for the next chapter of the webcomic it seems. I hope they give us more anime!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-08-2016, 03:37 AM

I have no idea when the next episodes are, but I have a friend who is pretty in the loop and they are gonna keep an eye on it for me.

dapperlace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-10-2016, 04:11 AM

Ah, Steven Universe. I got into this show when I was feeling pretty down, and it helped me quite a bit!

I found the first few episodes a bit difficult to get into for some reason, but I'm very glad I stuck it through. My current favorite is Garnet, but I think I'm most like Peridot. Short, angry, aggressive, shippy, and a tendency to want to push things out of curiosity.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-10-2016, 05:02 AM

Heh, I'm a lot like Amethyst as well, though my favourite character is probably Pearl. She has the best songs.
I'm really glad the show helped you out though, that's great stuff!

dapperlace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-10-2016, 05:47 AM

I love how complex Pearl is. You can tell she's going through some pretty crucial issues, and I think the show addresses them appropriately.

Great cosplay, by the way! I recognized her immediately.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-10-2016, 08:41 AM

Ugh! Yes! Pearl just has so many feelings, and so many complexities, and the show never reduces her to a single dimensional character. I mean, nobody in the whole damn show is only one thing, but Pearl is a fantastic example of their fantastic character development.

And thanks! I was inspired by this convo , also by the question of "wait could I?"