star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-07-2013, 02:39 PM

'peeks in' huh this could be fun 'rubs ey es' maybe when i get a bit more in the way of gold or something..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-07-2013, 02:56 PM

Don't need much Star. I'm sure you can do it. You have an assortment of items :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 04:15 PM

Hm, I should enter this if I'm not too lazy... >.>

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:24 PM

Enter it enter it! enter it! whooooooooo!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 04:28 PM

I'll think about it. It's too hot to sit on my computer all day today though... I think I'm just going to finish up a few things and then go find somewhere cooler to hole up for a while...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:40 PM

sadly. i dont really have anywhere cooler to go. :O

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 04:42 PM

The office is the hotest room in the apartment. It's marginally cooler in the living room so that's where I'm headed.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:45 PM

This sounds like fun. I'll have to try when I have time to sit down and mess with my avi. When do we need to have our entries in by?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 04:53 PM

*guesses the end of the event*

i have a laptop. so i could go sit anywhere.. xD but office is best for sitting at with laptop.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 04:56 PM

I have a laptop a well but the battery is basically dead and the thing gets super hot so it's just not an ideal situation on a hot day. V_V

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 05:15 PM

Did I seriously just find the thread to the coolest chick on Mene?! BSW!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 06:06 PM

very true. another good reason i stay in front of the fan in office instead of ac in kitchen. xD

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 07-07-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
Did I seriously just find the thread to the coolest chick on Mene?! BSW!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?!
oh my god!!! hi randeh! its been too long. how have you been? i have been good. busy. there are a lot of people i know who are making babies and i have been making baby quilts for all of them. its crazy! and i got a new job, and its awesome. i hope i get to keep it. whats new with you?

oh oh and im an auntie! my sister gave birth on april 20th! very exciting. his name is Peter John. we are super happy.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
oh my god!!! hi randeh! its been too long. how have you been? i have been good. busy. there are a lot of people i know who are making babies and i have been making baby quilts for all of them. its crazy! and i got a new job, and its awesome. i hope i get to keep it. whats new with you?

oh oh and im an auntie! my sister gave birth on april 20th! very exciting. his name is Peter John. we are super happy.
It has been too long!! I've been AMAZING! I'm working full time for an awesome job and I basically love my life haha. Baby quilts?! That sounds fantastically adorable! Does it have like pictures and stuff on it too?

Ouuuu what's the new job?!

Not too much new with me. I've been at my current job for a year and a half, which I guess is new since the last time I was on XD It's fun! I'm on a dating website and that's hilarious fun. I love it! I too am an auntie :D! Both of my sisters had babies (one in October 2012 and one in December)! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AUNTIE!!!! Peter John is adorable :D I got gifted with a Landon and an Autym :)

Any man in your life?!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 07-07-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
It has been too long!! I've been AMAZING! I'm working full time for an awesome job and I basically love my life haha. Baby quilts?! That sounds fantastically adorable! Does it have like pictures and stuff on it too?

Ouuuu what's the new job?!

Not too much new with me. I've been at my current job for a year and a half, which I guess is new since the last time I was on XD It's fun! I'm on a dating website and that's hilarious fun. I love it! I too am an auntie :D! Both of my sisters had babies (one in October 2012 and one in December)! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AUNTIE!!!! Peter John is adorable :D I got gifted with a Landon and an Autym :)

Any man in your life?!
yeah i have been with my man for almost 8 years now. we are living together alone and are working towards buying some property or something. its a slow progress... but its coming along nicely.

I actually work fora call center, but yesterday i had only one phone call. so its awesome in that way. i actually decide if it is necessary to send a locator to a dig location in ontario. It is very exciting because i get to look at maps all day, and complain about regions that do not have maps, like algoma. lol.

babies are awesome! and they have such creative names! autym is a beautiful name! whats your new ish job?

the baby quilts i make just have cute fabric and normally an applique of an animal in the corner. something simple and easy. still takes about a month, and costs more then it is worth. but i enjoy it. keeps me busy.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 04:12 PM ----------

edit: updated the first page! we have entries!!! yay!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
yeah i have been with my man for almost 8 years now. we are living together alone and are working towards buying some property or something. its a slow progress... but its coming along nicely.

I actually work fora call center, but yesterday i had only one phone call. so its awesome in that way. i actually decide if it is necessary to send a locator to a dig location in ontario. It is very exciting because i get to look at maps all day, and complain about regions that do not have maps, like algoma. lol.

babies are awesome! and they have such creative names! autym is a beautiful name! whats your new ish job?

the baby quilts i make just have cute fabric and normally an applique of an animal in the corner. something simple and easy. still takes about a month, and costs more then it is worth. but i enjoy it. keeps me busy.
Actually I do recall that XD I'm glad things are still going awesome :D Buying property! Very nice!!

Call centers can be a lot of fun, depending on the task. XD ALGOMA haha. Yeah tiny speck of nothing. If you have to ever come to Sudbury, let me know :D:D!

Thank you :) I gave my sister a bit of crap for naming her Autym because it's spelled wrong and she'll get teased because kids are jerks, but she liked it. It's cute for sure.

I'm going to copy paste so that I don't have to retype it all XD
Quote:
The company I work for teaches Canadians how to invest in US real estate. My boss holds weekend seminars across Canada and then offers a yearly program. It's kind of like those scam things you hear on TV, but it's actually legit. My job is to be the face of the coaching program. Once the students pay their tuition I guide them through their courses, the website and the content. I help them with all their questions and I instill the "family" feeling in them. I have to travel to their socials, BBQs, birthdays, events, tournaments...whatever it is that they want the Martel name at. Then every 6 to 8 weeks we hold seminars for our students in the USA, and I get to go. In short, my job is to wine and dine with students (aged anywhere from 17 to 70). To top off the best job ever (for me), I work from home in Sudbury (the company is in Ottawa). I was living in Ottawa until January. My two sisters both had babies and I decided to move home so that I can be apart of their lives, luckily for me my boss let me keep my job! Win.
Oh they sound adorable!!!! I love quilts, I wish I had the patience haha. My gf is all about knitting lately. She's making me a cute hat and a scarf XD I love women who have old ladies skills. (that's what I tell her...and now you! ;D)

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 07-07-2013, 09:43 PM

lol it appears two friends have found each other... look at those beautiful long posts :D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 10:25 PM

Haha! One of the reasons I love coming back to Mene, catching up with pals!

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 10:40 PM

I don't like leaving... love your outfit, matches the parrot so well :D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
I don't like leaving... love your outfit, matches the parrot so well :D
Leaving is definitely no fun, but sometimes life gets in the way

Thank you!! I love this parrot, the colours are SO vibrant!

I love yours. I nominated it in Shadami's thread XD I hope I'm allowed to tell you that haha

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 10:46 PM

lol I think you are? Shadami has a thread? what was she nominated for?

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 10:48 PM

Haha it's an avatar scavenger hunt thing. You have to find avatars that match specific tasks that she gives you. It's fun! Yours was perfect for one and I love the eerie dark "i'm going to eat your soul, but you're going to be attracted to my beauty" feeling yours gives off @__@

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 PM

lol very nice, I love it!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 11:13 PM

Haha it's well done for sure :)

maidenroseheart

Old 07-07-2013, 11:17 PM

darling, check this link out... it is my other avis that I have saved over time ^_^

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1771952795-post1.html