solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to solaria92

Old 07-08-2013, 07:23 PM

Following Alesia, Rianne offers her hand to Zanna. "Hi Zanna. I'm Rianne." It still hadn't quite sunken in that they were actually stranded here. For days. Months. Maybe even years, if they could survive that long. What about illness? Poisons? Her knees feel weak again, but she keeps walking.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-08-2013, 07:29 PM

Zanna shook Rianne's hand, but it was a quick, light thing on her part, as though she was eager to be done with it, and she seemed completely at home in the silence that followed as they walked. With baby's fate hanging in the balance, it hadn't quite hit home that her own was equally precarious.

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:32 PM

Resa felt the tension and silence as they walked along. "So uh we could sing a song or something?" she asked, breaking the silence. She didn't know what else to talk about.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:35 PM

"Not a good singer," Rianne responds quickly. "Wouldn't want to attract anything to us, either." Even though most beasts are perturbed by noise, some have to be attracted to it think it's prey. She swats a fly from darting around her face and is reminded she's dead tired from trying to swim here. But there's no rest to be had until they have a safe place, she tells herself.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:49 PM

"Oh, alrighty then, I guess that's true, specially if we don't have a way to defend ourselves yet" Resa said, each word getting quieter. She picked up the pace a little, 'hmm how much longer? we should be to the little clearing soon' she thought

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 08:22 PM

Time always seemed to go slower, making the walk to the glade even longer to the eager survivors. Water could be heard from a waterfall as they approached it. "Hear that?!" Alesia asked excitedly and picked up the pace, "We are getting very close!"
Finally, they had reached the Hidden Springs. It was a breathtaking sight to behold! A perfectly wonderful spot indeed!

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 08:48 PM

Resa stepped into the clearing and gasped, it was gorgeous. "It-it's so pretty" she gaped, "yes lets set up camp here, we should create a list of things we need and jobs that must be done" she said, shaking off the shock of how gorgeous it was. Resa picked up a stick and began to write a list in the dirt, "sticks for fire and weapons, rocks to sharpen sticks, food, coconuts for food and to hold water in for boiling..." she muttered to herself as she wrote

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 10:05 PM

Alesia watched the list Resa was making, nodding at the things listed.
Surveying the area around the springs, Alesia pointed and said, "Over there are the coconuts. We could also probably catch some fish either here or at the ocean's edge. First we need a net or fishing poles for that. After food, we need to decide on the shelter. Do we want it on the ground or try to build a tree house? The trees might be strong enough, though we don't know what creatures would be on the ground or in the trees."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 10:25 PM

As she finished the list Resa glanced over to where Alesia pointed to see the coconut trees, 'good thing those are close to our camp area' she thought, nodding. "Sounds good, hmm for rope we can find vines and smaller bendable branches in the forest, or long grass but I don't know how reliable the grass would be" she spoke while going over different designs for nettings and various ideas in her head, "and for shelter it'd be easiest to build something on the ground though I like the idea of having one in the trees too, so maybe once we have vines we can make a rope ladder or something that you could bring up one of the trees, for those like me who don't know how to climb or can't climb very well, and we can work on a treehouse"

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 12:41 AM

"Fishing spears would be our best bet," Rianne said. She had watched River Monsters in her spare time. "Made with bamboo, if we could." That saved from having bait or line or hooks to worry about.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-09-2013, 01:05 AM

Alesia nodded again and responded, "That would be good. And I agree, a ground based shelter would be easiest to construct. But if we are here for quite a while, which I really hope we are not, a tree-house would be nice. Ok, so food and shelter plans are covered, now we just have to gather and construct."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-09-2013, 11:00 AM

Resa crouched and, under the other list, began writing materials they would need in the ground as the others spoke, "Ooh I've never fished with bamboo before, that'll be interesting!" Standing she looked over the clearing once more. "I'll go look for bamboo, sticks and vines since that doesn't involve climbing trees" she smiled, though if they were going to be out here for a while she should probably learn how, "Alesia do you think once we're settled in you could teach me how to climb?"

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 12:49 PM

((where is everyone? Velvet: solaria92: Seridano: dragoness129: ))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 02:04 PM

(Oh, gosh! So sorry about disappearing on from my own thread.)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-10-2013, 03:32 PM

((Sorry, had a rather full day yesterday, and was trying to keep the Utopia thread moving. Will post in a bit.))

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM

((And I was working on college school work all day yesterday.))

"Sure thing. Being able to climb can be very helpful." She smiled warmly to Resa. "I'll start gathering those coconuts. Then we can work on the shelter. Someone can start gathering wood and looking for bamboo. Any other food that you might find, gather it. If you do not know if something, particularly berries, is not poisonous, do not taste it, just bring a sample of it and the leaves with you."

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 04:00 PM

((hiya everyone!))

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-10-2013, 04:01 PM

((hiya, hummy <3))

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 04:19 PM

((eww college work in the summer and Hi Hummy! ))

Resa nodded, "Oh I totally forgot about being able to gather food too, like berries n'stuff" she reddened, " I'll go look for bamboo and wood! and I'll grab any berries I see!" She smiled and turned to decide which direction she should go off in, 'hmmm not from the way we came, I didn't see anything that stood out as we were walking, maybe continuing on that way' she thought and picked a way to go.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-10-2013, 05:01 PM

Alesia headed over to gather the coconuts. Again, scurrying up the tree all squirrel-like. She first tried to pull them off, but found that to be more difficult than she had expected. Then, she tried twisting them. This worked because it loosened the husk holding them to the tree. Then she could pull them down, which still took a great effort. If it were not for her legs being wrapped around the tree, she would have fallen for sure.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-10-2013, 07:47 PM

Rianne watched Alesia scramble up the tree like she belonged there. "Should someone go back to the beach in case more survivors wash up, or if anyone needs help?" She paddled forever and almost drowned twice. She wasn't too sure she'd be able to swim out and save anyone, but she'd try.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 10:28 AM

Resa turned back around to face the group as Rianna began to speak, "Ooh that is a good idea too!" Resa nodding as Rianna spoke, "yeah, I can go back with you if you want, though could we take a different path when coming back here as to look for wood and bamboo?" She walked backtowards the remainder of the group, "and we can also look to see if any luggage washed up on shore or something since I didn't see any ship remains. I want to know what happened to the ship"

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 02:08 PM

Vivian rests against a tree, watching the others she had seen appear on the shore. Everything has gotten crazy for her lately, but this is by far the craziest. Maybe I should head into the jungle? Vivi thought to herself. Gathering up enough courage, she grabbed a water bottle from the pile she had collected and headed off into the mysterious green.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 05:27 PM

((hope you are feeling better, Vel♥))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 06:29 PM

(Thanks hummy! I've been busy and my stomach has been feeling strange. xC)