lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:50 PM

Baby Yan's Log Book of Sparkly, Fun Memories and such.

Welcome to my Log Book, to keep my memories safe and tucked away so when Yan is older
and is a successful Astronaut/Scientist/Mime/Ghost/Cook or all of the above,
we will be able to look back and laugh at our lovely times as new pals and mother and baby.

All Pictures - Numbered!X

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-10-2011 at 08:06 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:51 PM

Journal Entries and Photos

6th August.
Yan Yan has arrived and I am so very excited. He's been sleeping alot and then blinking in curiosity all the way home. He looks so little and so pale. He is bundled up in a bright flowery blanket right now and I can't wait for our adventures together!

Later on..
Yan and I have just arrived home and I'm surprised by how jolly he is! He wandered about freely and guess what he discovered..
He squealed like a little girl when he saw this dinosaur in my bedroom. Yan ran around the dinosaur all excited over and over again until he knocked the poor dino's tail off! Lucky the dino is okay and just needs a trip to the A&E to get himself fixed. Yan on the other hand has worked him self up and is now bright red and panting from all the running and excitement!

Click on thumbnail for full view

After getting himself all hot and sweaty he wanted to switch on the fan! Unfortunately for him, being made of shiny paper of course, he kept getting knocked over! At least he's now cooled down!

Later still...

In the evening we played some ninja computer games together and sat down to rest. I made myself a coffee which Yan seemed to be very interested in. I let him share some with me and he licked his lips in enjoyment!

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-07-2011 at 05:50 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 12:27 PM

7th August.

After having a lovely long sleepies in my bed wrapped up all cosey in his blanket, Yan woke up to a present that I got him to make him feel more welcome here. A car! I know that Yan doesn't like walking much, so I thought this form of transport would be perfect for him. He's been driving all around the house this morning with a big smile on his face! And he also keeps mentioning .."free"? I think he's looking for something.

"Weeee!"

Yan was really up for playing today, so I took him outside to jump on the trampoline! I made sure I was always holding onto him though, I don't want my baby Yan-Yan hurting himself or falling over!

Then we relaxed in the sunshine on comfy garden chairs!

Me and Yan have just been dressing up as ninja's! It was so much fun! Look at this picture of my baby sneakily peeking from behind the curtain!

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-07-2011 at 07:42 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 03:05 PM

8th August.

When we woke up this morning Yan wanted something to wear, so we had a look in the cupboard. Yan dove straight into my pair of leopard print shorts!

He was so cute trying to put them on and make them fit, but I found something much more suitable and much more his size: A hawaiian shirt! He seemed to really like it!

I showed Yan my 'How to Draw Manga' books! He loves the pictures!

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-08-2011 at 05:02 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-09-2011, 11:28 AM

9th August.

Yan had a go at drawing today on the Megasketcher! I asked him what he wanted to draw and he said a big pair of frilly, flowery panties!

Yan met Monkey who was on a spring - he giggled at him bouncing up and down for hours!

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 11:33 AM

10th August.

Today, me and Yan have been swimming in a pool of Mike and Ikes'! He grabbed them all and chucked them in his mouth!

It's dinner time! and Yan helped out and learnt how to boil potatoes! I made sure he didn't come any closer to the hob and I always watched him to be safe.

Yan couldn't wait for the sausages to come out of the oven, I'm sure I saw him drooling!

He jumped on this chair as soon as he saw it move! He likes spinny chairs!

Last edited by lunanuova; 08-10-2011 at 08:05 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-13-2011, 09:11 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!