Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 AM

Baby Yan is so cute! :heart:

I decided that I had to adopt a Yan Baby the moment applications opened. Even though I got to spend time together since the first day, we're having so much fun together that I'm not able to update my online journal regularly. However, I'm still taking pictures and keeping notes by hand so that I can easily document my adventures with Yan-yan. :3

* I'm having issues with the spoiler bars. Please let me know if you can't see the pictures!

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

Last edited by Siri; 08-10-2011 at 09:35 PM..

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-10-2011, 08:39 PM

Saturday, August 6th

Today, Yan-yan was sent over to Orlando, Florida to join me at my conference. His timing couldn't be better since all my boring work things are done, so all that's left to do are go to dinner and the amusement parks! How exciting! :)

SPOILERX

First, Yan decided to take a quick nap--the beds at the Disney Yacht Club & Resort are super comfy. ;3

SPOILERX

Oh, and look! They arranged the towels in the shape of a Mickey Mouse!

Dinner was pretty tasty too! Yan ate the flower from the salad and all of the desert. It was chocolate inside a chocolate mug! :D

Last edited by Siri; 08-10-2011 at 09:14 PM..

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Sunday, August 7th

Time to play! Yan-yan and I went to the theme park today. :)

SPOILERX

First, we ran over to the Harry Potter theme park--the castle was gigantic!

Yan-yan loves dinosaurs!!! He even got to help hatch some dinosaur eggs.

Amusement park pizza can get expensive, but Yan deserves nothing but the best. He enjoyed eating this pizza right outside The Hulk roller coaster.

Last edited by Siri; 08-10-2011 at 09:13 PM..

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-10-2011, 09:12 PM

Monday, August 8th

Today was our last day in Orlando, but we still got to go to the pool (until the remnants of the hurricane hit) and shopping at Downtown Disney. Yan got to build his own Mr. Potato Head and we bought some dinosaur toys and a Dino Park outfit from Build-A-Dino.

SPOILERX

SPOILERX

After the flight home, Yan-yan got to meet some of my pets! The rest of them were hiding, but maybe we'll get a chance to see them tomorrow.

Last edited by Siri; 08-10-2011 at 09:29 PM..

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-10-2011, 09:35 PM

Tuesday, August 9th

I had to pack for my trip to France today. But Yan still had a fun day.

SPOILERX

First, we played dress up for a bit--and pretended to be dinosaur park rangers, like in Jurassic Park.

Then, we read a lot of manga. I didn't know that I still had so many different series left over from when I was younger--Yan was really happy that I hadn't donated everything years ago.

Ninjas are Yan's favorite, so naturally, he liked to read the Naruto manga most. Hey, is that Kakashi that snuck up behind him? ;D

I finished packing my suitcase, but when I went back to find Yan in my spinny chair reading the rest of the Naruto manga, he was gone! I panicked for a moment, but it wasn't long before I realized where he would be at...

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-12-2011, 11:34 PM

Today, yan and I spent the day at the Frankfurt airport. Still had tons of fun!

Yan loved all the moving walkways. Why don't all our sidewalks and pathways do this??!

We found a grocery store in the airport! German deserts are super yummy! Do you see all the chocolate and nutella? I bought everyone for yan, of course. :)

Last edited by Siri; 08-12-2011 at 11:38 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-21-2011, 11:11 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!