Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 04:35 PM

Not sure. I'm really bad at pricing high gens.

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 02-15-2008, 04:38 PM

No idea sorry.
I think you might be thinking of my rainbow zebra pair Sizzla ^_^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-15-2008, 04:43 PM

Yeah, I have no idea how to price high gens. I have a gen 105, and I know it's rare to find something so high gen, but I don't know what people will pay for it. :?

Ooh, that must have been it Sayuri. Oops! XP I like the white giraffe very much though. :D

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 PM

Is there a pricing help forum?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 04:47 PM

There is, but hardly anyone replies to you. It's kind of annoying. :/

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 04:52 PM

That's lame.

Ya I don't really like the forums on Wajas.

SO I totally used my bento box today! :D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 05:10 PM

Yeah, the forums are pretty blah most of the time. No one ever really chats in them unless you go to the chat forum, or discussions. :(

Oh sweet! What's in your bento today? I decided I wasn't going to bring my lunch today, since i've done it all week.

But I'm going to the asian supermarket on my lunchbreak and buying more udon, dumplings, edamame and mochi. I just can't get enough!! XD I think I could eat dumplings and edamame for lunch every day and not get sick of it for a long while... XP

Tre Le Coco

Old 02-15-2008, 05:11 PM

*spammy spam spam spam*

=3 im borrrred

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 05:15 PM

Tre! Spamming is against the rules!!! *pulls out her banstick*

Just kiddin! <3

What's up missy?

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 05:19 PM

Hey Eroy!
<3

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 05:21 PM

Hey kitti! Hey Tre!

What's up girlzzzz? x3

Siz ~ Yarp! I just brought my normal lunch. Sandwich, carrots, oranges and mixed nuts. Nothing too exciting.. but still yummy. I'll try to bring some more asian inspired ones next week ^^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 05:34 PM

You look cute Kitti! :D

Aah, yeah, the regular lunch. I haven't had a 'regular lunch' all week long. It's good though. I get tired of sandwiches pretty quickly.

I did get some free bread this week though, so I've got sandwiches and carrots/cucumber for lunch next week. Though I'll probably end up with asian food for a few days -- at least! XD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 05:38 PM

I need to find a good sushi rice recipe and use brown rice instead so I can make rice balls. :D
I'll probably do some edemame and dumplings and rice balls a couple times next week.

I've also been considering changing my sandwich up and doing a wrap instead. I've gotta get some veggies if I'm going to do that though.

I also feel more apt to bring leftovers now that I've got the bento. Before I never wanted to bring them because I had to deal with a bunch of loose tupperware.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 05:44 PM

I want to do rice balls too!! Gotta figure out how to make the sushi rice. It can't be that hard. It just has vinegar added to it, right?

Leftovers are WAY better with the bento container. I'm more apt to bring them now too. Last week I had black beans that were leftover, with some cheese sprinkled on top and some tortilla chips and salsa. It's good stuff.

Ugh. My mom just called. I guess her dad has some sort of lump in his prostate or colon... and if it's cancer, at 85 years old, they won't remove it... :( I swear, everyone is getting cancer nowadays... He's had colon cancer before, but it was a long time ago. Man, that's sad. :? *sigh*

Last year it was my grandma from my dad's side, then my dad, and now my other grandpa.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 05:50 PM

Man that sucks dude... ;_;

Ya. I think people have always gotten cancer.. we just know how to detect it better now.

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 02-15-2008, 05:51 PM

:( Aw, I'm sorry Sizzla. /hugs

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 06:00 PM

Yeah, it does suck.

Thanks Zweres. :)

I'm sure people have always gotten cancer... no doubt. But I think we live in a much more chemical-filled, poisonous world nowadays and I think cancer is becoming more prevalent because of it. I mean, cancer are mutated cells after all.

Soon enough it'll be killing more people than heart disease if it keeps going this way. I'm surprised they haven't found a cure for it yet to be honest. You'd think they'd have found at least something to suppress it by now (that's not radiation or chemo).

Arod, Thatcher and I were talking the other day about AIDS and how he's heard of this boxer who was cured of AIDS... which is crazy. But wasn't Magic Johnson 'cured' too? Or not? I wonder if there's something out there that kills the AIDS virus?

Anyway, I think of it this way: My grandma was 93 years old or something like that. She lived a long, healthy life. My grandpa is 85... I mean, he's had a pretty long life too really. Sure, it's not 93, but still pretty good lifespan. My dad, who has totally eaten his body up and not taken care of it, is 60 now. I don't want to be one of those people who gets cancer at 60... :( The poor guy looks way older than he is...

It's sad, but something you've gotta deal with. At least we know in advance, you know? Though a long-winded illness can be very stressful. My mom doesn't really know what to do with herself, because she's still gotta work, but her parents live 10 hours away...

Be back. Gotta go fish on my mule. It's getting late!

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 02-15-2008, 06:02 PM

I hope they do find a cure for cancer, and someone was cured of aids? I'm not sure about that, sounds interesting though.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2008, 06:04 PM

It would be GREAT to find a cure for cancer. There has to be a way...

Well, it's rumored he was cured of aids, but I'm not sure about the truth of this story. I like to have backing facts, but this was just a couple of my friends bullshitting. XP

I'll look it up though. Maybe it is true.

be back!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2008, 06:13 PM

Ya you should find that out.. I've never heard that. It'd be great if they were getting closer to a cure though.

The problems with cancer is that typically what ever would get rid of the cancer would also kill off healthy cells. It hard to distinguish from the two as far a chemo and radiation go, ya know?

Preventative is really the way to go.. eat healthy, exercise.. stuff like that. But even the healthiest people get cancer. x_x;;

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 02-15-2008, 06:17 PM

There has been a few people who claim they have a cure for aids, but I don't doubt it without the proof that it works.

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 02-15-2008, 07:16 PM

Happy belated Valentine's Day. And sorry to hear about the cancer in the family D= One of my cousins died of it about a year ago, and his father, my uncle got colon cancer as well. My uncle is doing alright right now, but he went through some pretty brutal treatment.

Hopefully they'll come up with some way to cure it permanently soon. I heard from someone I know whose mother had a bout with cancer that they told her that the medical definition of a true cure for cancer right now is when something else kills you instead. Not sure if that's totally true, but I haven't heard anything else that sounds much more promising lately.