Doodlekaboodle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Doodlekaboodle

Old 04-14-2007, 03:01 PM

hmm.. last movie i saw was .. .
Romeo and Juliet - 1997
It was really good, and it was obviously directed by the same director that did Moulin Rouge, which was awesome .. I'll give it 4.12 / 5.00 <3

Meimiko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 04:54 PM

The last movie I saw was; Step up.
Which is about a guy, Tyler Gage who one night trashes some things at a School of arts and as a punishment he gets to work for 200 hours.
but then a girl on the school needs a dancing partner and he's the one to do it...
I really love this movie simply because;
1. I love dancing movies.
2. This movie shows that people deserves more than one chance, even tho alot of people only gets one chance.
3. The story aint too cheesy

and I would give it;
4/5 C; <33

EDIT; also, the actress; Jenna Dewan is in it, and she's like awesome.. she's been in another dancing movie called; Take the lead, which I also love..
and I bet some of you remember her from; The Grudge 2.

Meimiko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyo_Michan
The Holiday

5/5

I loved this movie, it was one of the best I've seen all of last year!

ohhhh!!! I loved that movie!! squeee~ so awesome and cute >3<

ANDROID
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2007, 06:21 PM

The last one I saw was One Take Only
I'd give it a 3,4/5 ^^
Wasn't really my genre, but it was a cool film anyway

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 04-14-2007, 06:51 PM

Last movie I saw was Grindhouse.
To anyone planning to watch it remember that this is a double feature and will last quite a while so plan on being there a while. No I do not support to the splitting of the two movies even if I am rating them on a differential level.

Kay first we get the movie Planet Terror. The first thing to bring here is that the casting on this movie was just wonderful. It had a nice steady pace that as most movies should started slow then took off until it fell down at the end. Nothing excessive and it kept it all in good line. The action it it was quite good to say the least, and it seems a bit more tuned to a comedic form than a horror form...then again I react well to gore. Ntoably the gore was quite excessive for no reason other than being a Romero/Tarantino film Don't ask about the plot since I refuse to comment on it...too much to spoil.

In the end I give Planet Terror 4.5 out of 5

Next is Death Proof. I enjoyed this movie at an awkward angle and had to see it twice before I really appreciated it at a proper level. The casting in here was awkward, but really it was only due to Kurt Russle as the bad guy you have to learn to hate...but as I said the second time I really actually felt it. I got past my normal sympathy for the devil thought, and enjoyed it at a higher level. The pacing felt just a bit awkward since they climax about twice and then rebuild twice, but I cannot say why or else I spoil. Though all in all after the second time I actually felt the movie better. So yeah watch this one twice if only this one.

I give Death Proof 4.5 out of 5

Then there are the faux previews, and these are just so great. I am rating them all together just cause they are all so wonderful and so funny and just so cool that I cannot help it. Oh I can't talk much about them without spoiling anything so I will just tell you these things are one of the high points of even watching this stuff.

The faux previews are given a 5 out of 5.

So the end result is Grindhouse is given
A 4.6 out of 5

Wiffle
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Wiffle

Old 04-14-2007, 07:16 PM

THE most kick ass movie ever. 8)

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 09:14 PM

• Last movie I saw was the Blades of Glory. It wasn't the best movie and it wasn't one of the worst. It was okay and some scenes were pretty funny! XD I'll give it a 6/10! =D

The_Orange_Manatee
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to The_Orange_Manatee Send a message via Yahoo to The_Orange_Manatee

Old 04-14-2007, 11:52 PM

My recent movie was 300...very bloody...very....sexual...XD but a very good movie....about 2 or 3 hours long though. The battle scenes and the emotions of the movie were excellent. Who else saw that movie??

Rating: 10/10

Akiou
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 12:38 AM

The last movie I saw was Pan's Labyrinth. I'd give it 9/10. It's be 10/10 if it didn't have that one scene where that guy gets his face smashed in with a bottle. .___.

QueenBee
*^_^*
n/a

Old 04-15-2007, 02:58 AM

I haven't seen a movie in a while since I'm a poor college student but the last thing I saw was Freedom Writers which I'd give a 9/10. It was pretty damn great. Plus I grew up near Long Beach so it was relevant. [/i]

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-17-2007, 01:30 AM

Last movie I saw was Hooligans (alternative titel: Green Street Hooligans)

It's about a boy, Matt (played by Elijah Wood, he also plays Frodo in LotR, does voice of Mumble, Happy Feet),
He was sent away from Harvard, where he studies journalism (or however you write it).
His rich prick roomate Jeremy is addicted to cocaine, and when they searched their
room they found coce in Matt's stuff. He says it's his, because Jeremy would help
him later. Matt is send away from Harvard, and goes to England to visit his older sister
who just went to England when their mother died, and married a English guy. So when
he's there, his sisters husband sends him away with this younger brother who who loves
soccer (football!!!!) and in that way he lands in the world of the hooligans.
First he's realy scared and had never fight before in his entire life. But at his first
fight he felt realy strong (he's a small guy) so he wants more.
But then someone get jealous that a 'Yank', thats what they call him, just can
steal the show, and stuff get out of hand.

I think this was a pretty interesting movie. I thought Dutch people were realy dirtbags
during/after football games, but in this movie, they wait for eachother or go to
special locations where's no police, to fight eachother XD
And it was also funny to see cute little Frodo fights like a maniac XD
(he's just 5 foot 8 inches, (168 cm), thats 2 cm bigger then myself :'D)

angel_of_joy
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2007, 02:32 AM

last movie in theaters i went and saw was... um... i think 300, i can't really remember because the last times i've been to theater was to see operas via satalite from the Met. which is really fun and i love those kinds of things. we saw the barber of Seville. it was fantastic. 300 was good to but nothing beats the opera in my mine.

the last movie i rented was the last emperor for a paper i had to write and it was alright, it was very long and historical and got really boring fast but there was a lot of great content so i recommend it to anyone who likes history and mainly east Asian history

Ahmuhmia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Ahmuhmia Send a message via MSN to Ahmuhmia

Old 04-17-2007, 06:59 PM

Last movie I saw was 300. :3

8/10.

superkatti
le déesse de l'animaux de la for...

Old 04-17-2007, 07:02 PM

Disturbia. It was not scary, and it was not that good.
2/5 or 4/10.

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-18-2007, 07:16 PM

dante's peak!! its awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i luuuuuuv it! it neva gets old

Cyzzane
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Cyzzane Send a message via Yahoo to Cyzzane

Old 04-18-2007, 10:37 PM

The Last Mimzy - it was interesting if a little bit cliche. I could guess where things were going the entire time but it was an entertaining flick and I enjoyed it for the most part.

I give it 3 of 5 chocolate stars ( I ate the other two!)

X-thrax
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 11:11 PM

I watched "Nacho Libre"
7/10. It would have been a lot more better if it wasn't by Nickelodeon.
But that one part where Jack sings is pretty funny. XD

I ate some bugs,
I ate some grass
I used my hand
To wipe my tears.

XD

Mary
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-19-2007, 12:24 AM

I saw Pretty in Pink a few days ago. It was really good. I give it 5 stars. ;B

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2007, 03:07 AM

I watched Memoirs of a Geisha the other day and really enjoyed it. I had read the book about a year ago and thought it was brilliant, so this was a movie I'd been looking forward to seeing. There were a few differences, but overall, it was just wonderfully made and I enjoyed seeing the story brought to life in visual format!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-20-2007, 11:17 AM

The last movie I saw was Wild Hogs...it was funny but not much to the story so I give it 3/5

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 01:41 PM

I, Robot!!!!!!!!!

i luuuuuuv this film its sooooooooo gd!!!
will smith is still hot even tho he's gettin older, mmmmmmmm lol!!
wot gets me is how much the world cud really change by 2035!!! woohoo

ChochoGami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-20-2007, 06:23 PM

Meet the Robinsons

I was a bit apprehensive at first about seeing it. The previews looked humorous and the animation looked smooth, but was afraid that it would be like Chicken Little (cute show, no substance). This was not the case and I loved it.

4.5/5

Yumi Mei Flower
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Yumi Mei Flower

Old 04-20-2007, 06:40 PM

The Persuit of Happiness I would give it an 8 out of 10 they did a very good job on the movie it was great! but it still wasn't the best movie I've ever seen.

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2007, 07:49 PM

I watched "See no Evil" on DVD, last night... I'd give it a 2.5 of 5... It was watchable... But not really great.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-21-2007, 09:15 PM

Hot Fuzz

Oh man. This movie had me giggling and frothing like a madwoman from pure delight. It's funny, it's violent, and DUDE. It's the Shaun of the Dead crew. you honestly can't lose. They even mock Shaun of the Dead! How awesome is that? I haven't gone to and enjoyed a movie this much since... Shaun of the Dead. xD Seriously. It had the perfect blend of cracky British humor, violence, and suspense. And yet it feels like every generic action movie ever.... only British. And awesome.

My rating- 10/10. You honestly can't miss this one. Some of the gore scenes may be a bit extreme for some, but it's so worth going to watch anyways.