Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2008, 02:06 AM

Damien stuck his tongue out at Q and flipped him a very impolite finger. It wasn't the dog that he was upset with. It was Q. He was such a damned prick. But Damien resisted the urge to say that. He knew Eri wouldn't want him to, so he kept his mouth shut.

Eri meanwhile looked at Q a little sadly. She knew that it must hurt him to see Chip like this and be unable to do anything. She nodded and kissed the dog's cheek.

"I promise it'll be quick and it won't hurt him at all."

She closed her eyes and pet the dog as she concentrated on its life force. It wasn't the individual injuries that she focused on. Instead it was him as a whole. She felt the warmth of life that was inside of him and coaxed it to spread more throughout the body, easing it throughout every limb and every inch of him. She could feel it building in strength as she pushed her own powers gently through and threaded them with Chips.

When she opened her eyes, Chip was completely healed and wagging his tail happily.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-08-2008, 02:18 AM

"Ah yes, I can see who is the mature one around here..." Q replied towards Damien with an arrogant grin. "Really now, temper temper silly little peacock." Q even made a task tsk as he shook his head.

Perhaps, really, Q just did not know how to deal with people, but whatever the case was he seemed to enjoy bantering with Damien. He blinked however, seeing Eri toss him a sad look. "Now do not look at me like that!" Q replied, shaking his head. "That is the LAST way I want people to look at me." He said this with emphasis, shaking his head as he instead looked towards Chip.

And, moments later, where when Chip stood hole he licked Eri's face. Q, meanwhile,could be seen with the faintest hint of a warm smile. Realizing he was doing so, he coughed a slight and absently looked away a moment.

"Eh... thanks," he said begrudgingly, and watched a slight longer as Chip woofed and continued to lick Eri with joy. Right before bounding over towards Q and jumping upwards. Out of reflex forgotten Q caught the rather large dog in his arms, and Chip proceeded to lick Q.

Q, meanwhile, wore a look behind his shades of surprise. "I remember you..." he said quietly towards Chip, and any who heard it might wonder what exactly he was talking about. He frowned a slight then, gently setting Chip down.

"Well yes this is all well and good and all but now who am I going to summon to carry my belongings?" he grumped. Chip whined softly, tilting his head to the side... right before plopping onto the ground belly up and waiting for someone to rub his belly now that he had one once more.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Eri smiled at seeing how well her work was recieved. Chip was happy and she knew that Q was too, despite any way he may act.

"No need to thank me. It was my pleasure." She grinned widely and looked up at Damien. "Go get something for him to eat out of the kitchen. Actually, get something for both of our guests. I'm sure they're both hungry."

Damien growled and glared at Eri. "I'm not some errand boy for the necromancer. Or his corpse dog for that matter."

"Damien, his name is Q. The dog is Chip. You should be nice to them. If you are, then they'll be nice to you. Just remember that."

"Whatever," he grumbled as he went into the kitchen.

"I'm glad you like the way he turned out," Eri said, motioning to the dog.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2008, 12:36 AM

Q couldn't resist the opportunity as he gave a slightly evil grin. "Go on boy, fetch!" he called, quite wickedly amused.

"WOOF!" Chip agreed, wagging his tail. Q leaned down a slight to scratch behind the dog's ears without thinking about it, to which Chip closed his eyes and wagged his tail harder.

Q blinked a moment. "Yes... well... it is better than having rotten flesh crumble apart if I even tried to pet him..." Q replied with a shrug. He thought a moment upon something, as though debating something. "Besides... seeing him this way reminded me of something I had forgotten," he added. "He deserves to be happy," Q added, patting the dog's head. "He should not have to suffer for my own mistakes." Chip whimpered lightly then, licking Q's hand.

"Yes yes I know you don't blame me silly mutt," Q commented, before shaking his head.

"Well, that is enough sentiment for the year I believe," he lamented, shaking his head. "Good Mr. Peacock wasn't around to see it anyways heh..." Being around a girl like this was a BAD influence to him, and Q knew it. It was like he could feel bits of his walls crumbling away at her energy and light. He had worked hard for those walls...

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:25 AM

Eri looked up at Q, her head cocked to the side. She could see so much love between him and his dog. It made her wonder what happpened between them. She looked toward the kitchen and could still hear Damien working on making food.

"How did he get like that?"

She knew he probably wouldn't tell her, but she wanted to ask anyways. It wasn't that she felt she deserved to know after helping him. In fact, it wouldn't bother her if he didn't tell her. After all, they had just met. But she wanted to know. Curiosity was one of the big things about her. It was the reason behind how she had found Damien. And Q. She just couldn't resist the tug of curiosity.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2008, 01:35 AM

Q arched a brow, pondering a moment again to himself. Well, she had healed him after all. He looked towards Chip a moment, who woofed towards Eri. "Oh fine..." he replied, shaking his head.

"I do not know the entire story, but I know parts," he replied. "There are... gaping holes in my memory, especially before the past year. The past thing I remember is myself... although looking quite the pansy I am ashame to admit, taking Chip out for a walk in the park. After that... there is a massive blank." He frowned a slight.

"Next thing I remember is when I am as you see ebfore you today. I was prepping a pet graveyward when Chip came running up to greet me. Of course, I was confused. I had no idea where he had come from, or who he belonged to. But I let him tag along anyways." He frowned a slight.

"Knowing the dead as I do... I believe he could not rest until he found me. That for some reason I had abandoned him. Seeing him whole helped me put the pieces together... that is the ONLY reason I am telling you this," Q added, shaking his head.

Chip whined a slight, looking from Q towards Eri. It was clear that Chip had a differing opinion than Q did.. and that Chip DID remember the missing pieces as well.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 03:15 AM

That's so sad, she said looking over at Chip. He definitely seemed like the loyal type. And he was so adorable! She reached over and pet him gently. She wanted to say she was sorry to hear of his problems, but she knew him well enough to know that he didn't want her pity, so she said nothing, and simply pet Chip.

"Here you go your royal highnASS," Damien said as he set a plate of rice and thin steak slices on Q's lap. He was slightly nicer as he set a plate steak slices in front of Chip.

"Where's mine?" Eri exclaimed. Pouting slightly.

"You can get your own. You know where everything is. I don't even eat! There's no reason for me to be serving everyone!"

Eri pouted and threw a pillow at Damien's face. "Bully."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2008, 03:45 AM

"OOooh, nice one. Where did you pick that barb at? The trailer park?" Q asked, giving a vicious smirk. "Or perhaps the flea market?" If the plate status bothered him it did not show, for Q started in on his food just the same.

"What? No sauce?" he asked Damien. "My my, cutting corners I see..." Chip, meanwhile, one couldn't really see his face as he had dived into his plate! All one could see was the canine's always wagging tail.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 11:38 PM

Damien growled and flipped Q a very impolite finger. He then settled into the couch, folding his arms over his chest.

Eri looked between the two of them and gave a very long suffering side. Those two acted like such little kids. But she knew why Damien acted the way he did. He was very possessive over her. He always had been. And she loved him for it. He was her protector, because she had been his in his time of need.

She got up and went to the kitchen. She didn't want to leave the two boys alone, but she needed food and she didn't want to ask Damien to get her some. She wandered through and got started making herself a sandwich, humming to herself as she did

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 12:37 AM

"You know... I could very easily take that finger off," Q said innocently, giving a charming smile as he said it. Chip woofed, setting his paws on Q's chest.

"Hmph. Well I could, and it would be easy," he scoffed. Chip whimpered a slight, before jumping over and landing on the couch beside Damien, tail wagging. Before anyone could stop the canine, Chip licked Damien's cheek and woofed again.

A lick which left plenty of spit all over Damien's face and sent Q nearly howling with laughter. "At least SOMEONE in this room likes you," he commented between his laughs. "You have a little soemthing on your face you know..." he added, quite getting his jollies in. It was just too easy!

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:43 AM

Damien got up from the couch quickly after the dog licked him, his entire body shaking with anger, his eyes turning a dangerous shade of bright red. He looked at Q for a moment and then simply left the apartment. He left the building all together and only calmed down when he was outside.

He didn't like that creature being in the apartment. He had no reason to be there. He was just some stray that Eri had picked up no doubt. He was so used to being the alpha male, that having someone else who obviously fancied himself as such, drove him nuts. He paced down the street, his hands shoved in his pockets.

Back inside the apartment, Eri came out of the kitchen holding a ham sandwich between her teeth and a bag of chips and two Diet Pepsis in her hands. She looked around and sat on the couch as she set down the chips and sodas, handing one of them to Q. She immediately noticed Damien's disappearance and looked at Q.

"What happened?"

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 12:50 AM

Q took the pepsi and sipped it, giving a shrug. Chip, who was whimpering a slight, came off of the couch to sit in front of Eri now, tail still wagging.

"I have no idea," he replied simply. "Chip licked him, as dogs do. threw a few barbs his way, expecting a banter. He sort of ruined my fun though by shaking, eyes going red, that sort of thing. The sort of stuff I assume intimidates a normal human being," he added, taking another sip from his soda nonchalantly.

"You ask me, he has a few unresolved issues," A added, smiling a slight. "But I assume that is the sort of thing you two shall work out. Me, I'm having a seat by my dog and enjoying this pepsi," he added, going over to sit on the couch.

Chip however blocked his way, whimpering again. "What?" Q demanded, a look of exasperation crossing his face. "Hmph, okay, then maybe a seat alone. Stubborn dog..."

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 01:17 AM

Eri sighed and took a bite of her sandwich. "Please let up on him a little. He's trying to be nice. He's just a little possessive of me is all. I'm his only family, really. Not actual family. But family just the same. She for me to bring someone in who he thinks might hurt me, it worries him. He shows worry by being mad at you. So please just let up on him? Try to be nice? At least until he gets used to you."

((Sib, I don't know if you've seen this, but it is HILARIOUS!!! Go here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rX_O...eature=related ))

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 01:29 AM

Q arched a brow. "Gets used to me?" he asked. "You act as though I am staying. I told you, just for the night. I am not the sort who stays in any one place long. There are.. reasons for this," he added, shaking his head.

"So, all will be better for you two come tomorrow and you needn't worry. Sounds good right?" Q asked, smiling a slight. Chip whimpered softly again, looking up towards Eri.

"Besides... nice is not really in my vocabulary these days. And that is the way it should remain. Necromancers do not smile, or play nice. We are sarcastic little bastards who play with the dead for the living. Ever met a nice one? Yeah, neither have I. That's just the way things are."

Chip growled a slight, as though he disagreed. Of course, being a dog, he could not speak. But his expressions said a lot just the same. Chip was proof that Q wasn't as cold-hearted as he was making himself out to be right now. But why? Why put on an act?

((Oh ow... the part with white and nerdy made me nearly barf laughing :3))