blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2012, 02:53 AM

It’s Halloween and you have carefully picked out the costume you are going to wear tonight. Maybe you are going to a party, going out to scare little kids or maybe just going trick or treating, but things didn’t turn out the way you planned. You’re not sure how or why, but somehow you ended up in another world and have actually become what you dressed up as for Halloween. Will you be able to find a way back home or will you be stuck here forever? Or maybe you don’t want to go back and are happy here.

This is a casual roleplay so there is no need for a character profile unless you want to make one up. Please try not to leave anyone behind, but I know it's hard not to sometimes.

Want to do some chatting out of character? Then come over to the OCC thread.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-31-2016 at 04:14 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2012, 03:52 AM

Rayne Knight

Rayne had her day all planned. Halloween was second favorite holiday of the year and she made it a point to dress up in original costumes and either go to at least one haunted house or something similar. Most of the day went by quickly for her. As evening approached she smiled to herself skipping off to her bedroom to start getting ready to go out. This year was going to be a little different for her since she was going to be out with her boyfriend. She was sure he'd approve of her costume that had taken her so long to make. It took a while, but she was finally ready to go right before her boyfriend arrived.

As usual the late October evening was cool with a slight winter chill in the breeze. The sun was just starting to set as the pair set out for their evening of fun. Their first stop was close by so they decided to walk. As they walked Rayne began to feel light headed. What happened afterwards was all a blur. When she awoke she was lying in the grass by some bushes. The only light she had was coming from the two moons. “Two moons? How is that possible,” she questioned herself, rubbing her aching head. Her head hurt and all she could remember was the feeling of lightheadedness that had suddenly came over her and feeling hot. After that a bright light flashed, surrounding her before she passed out. “Josh were are you?” She called out several times to no reply.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 11-03-2012 at 05:10 AM..

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-04-2012, 09:59 PM

Dragon, a nickname given to her many years ago, was getting ready for her first Halloween party. She was being a sexy demonic cat creature because she loved to mix and match different creatures.
It was a cool, crisp night of Autumn. Dragon's favorite type. The moon was big and bright in the sky. A breeze seemed to pull her down the path. As she made her way towards the party, she began to feel dizzy and light headed. She had the feeling of falling for a couple moments before blacking out completely.
When Dragon awoke, she looked upwards first and noticed two moons. She blinked in confusion and looked around. All she could see was a thick, dark forest, with a few patches of sky and moonlight shining holes throughout. She tried to think back, but could not remember much besides the feeling of falling and a bright light.
Dragon climbed up a tree, hoping to get a better view that way.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-09-2012, 02:47 AM

(( blueblackrose: - No one else is posting. T_T ))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-09-2012, 03:15 AM

((dragoness129: I know, it's so sad. I was waiting to see if someone else would post. I'll get another post up in a little bit.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM

((I'm going to try to do something a little different hehe))

Devon had always been slender and had delicately curved hips that from behind made him look like a woman. He didn't mind, in fact he grew his red hair out to his shoulders and often dressed as female characters for halloween. He really had no gender identity to speak of and could pass for either so he saw little wrong with it. This time he dressed as his character from a mmorpg he played. An assassin witch who used both blades and blue fire to destroy her enemies. Of course the short skirt made it so he had to be very careful to play the part of a woman but that just added to the challenge and the fun.

He grinned to himself as he gazed at his long feminine legs in the mirror. God had gave him beautiful legs and if he felt like showing them off he would! He nodded and fixed the hood with his long fingered, artistic hands before he headed for the door. He gripped the fake dagger he had made in one hand, the smooth plastic painted with a shiny metallic paint that made it look like silver. He was always careful to stress realism after all. As he stepped out the door, however, he'd find he was grateful to have it as he fell into a dark abyss and was soon lacking a less literal sword he'd become rather use to in his eighteen years of life.

He let out a groan as he hit the ground with a thud, his gaze rising to the sky. He frowned, however, as he felt his thighs were a little too close together. Many had said he must be a woman in a mans body, that was clearly no longer a problem. He was now a she... and there was no mistaking any part of devon for a man. The now she reached down, checking to find it was real. The words 'what the hell' escaped her soft lips only to find it was not devon's voice. Devon had always been androgynous but now it was the rather cutsy voice from the rpg. She bit her lip and looked down her own top to see the fake breasts were no longer fake but very very real.

"well....... i guess this will be the most realistic costume i've ever worn" Devon joked with ... herself. She pushed herself into a standing position and leaned back into the tree she had landed near. She tried to sort out what had happened and ultimately decided this had to be a dream. Yes, that was it. She hadn't really pulled out of bed at all. This was just a dream. It wouldn't be the first time he was a woman ina dream.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 01:49 AM

Rayne found herself alone in such a strange looking place. The trees and bushes were a charcoal or ash color instead of browned and their leaves plum, burgundy, orange or black. It was clear to her that she wasn’t in the world she knew. Before deciding on a direction to look to see if Jason was here or anyone for that matter she looked herself over. The fabrics of her costume seemed to be better quality now, her fangs now real and her wings real as well. It seemed that she had really become the dark angel she had dressed up as. A small smile formed on her black lips.

Curious she flapped her now real wings, feeling herself lift off the ground. “Awesome,” she whisper to herself. She gained a little altitude and headed off in search of anyone who might be able to help her. Her flying wasn’t the most graceful as she bobbed up and down and side to side. Flying seemed like such a simple and easy idea, but it was harder than she though. After going a few yards she ended up falling out of the sky. Before hitting the ground she ended up going through the branches of a tree. A groan escaped her lips as she laid at the base of the tree. Little did she know that there were others close by.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 AM

Devon might have stayed unmoved for ages but the crashing of limbs soon caught her assassin honed senses. She briefly paused at the mental changes, frowning at them. She had always lived her life as she had wanted, even went she had been beaten as a man for cross dressing and turning on the wrong man who then had to reassert his gender identity by hurting her. To have her body messed with didn't bother her but the fact her mind had changed somewhat....did. Still, she forced the now very real and sharp blade into the scabbard on her thigh before she started to creep forward towards the sound.

"you okay?" she asked after making a few quick observations and calculations. The other girl looked rather confused and clearly could not fly well. In all likelihood she was not all that use to her wings and so she was likely like devon. Someone who had been human only moments before but was now something else entirely. What the other girl was had Devi a little uncertain but not too worried.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 03:09 AM

Hearing a voice her silver eyes darted towards the woman that approached her. The speed she used to stand back up with quicker than that of a normal human and the scratches she had received from falling were starting to heal. “Yes,” her voice was velvety as she spoke. She dusted herself off after licking some from the back of her hand. “So did you end up here from the human world too?”

((dragoness129:))

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-10-2012, 04:22 AM

Dragon noticed a figure bobbing through the sky and crash a little bit away from where she was perched. She clambered down the branches with ease and raced towards the figure. She stopped short and listened with her heightened sense of hearing. There were two females by the sounds of it. She padded closer and listened to the conversation. Not deciding to join in quite yet.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 01:22 AM

"Yeah. Good to know I'm not the only one. You sure you're okay beautiful?" She responded, almost sounding rather flirtatious. It was one thing that often got devi into trouble.... devon's naturally flirty nature. The concern in her voice seemed genuine, however, as those vivid blue-green eyes traveled over the other woman's form. She didn't seem concerned that now she was female and other females may not appreciate it. Then again.... when a he devi hadn't been particularly concerned about what males thought of his flirting with them either. The only concern she had was the prickling feeling in the back of her head that someone was watching them.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2012, 03:52 AM

((hope you guys don't mind me jumping in near the end :))

Erica watched the two girls from a distance. They both looked as if they were dressed up for Halloween like she had been but with perfect costumes. The winged dark angel had fallen through a tree after a short embarrassing flight. Both seemed as dazed as she felt. Erica had been on her way to her best friend's house for the school Halloween party dressed as an orginal superhero when she had suddenly felt dizzy and hot. Next thing she remembered was looking up at the two moons and seeing the strange trees. She had looked down in surprise at her costume. It had been made from cheap parts from things she could find at the dollar store. Now it was a slick, elaborate uniform like the superheroes in the movies wore! She even felt strange, as if something other than blood flowed through her body. If it was electicity like her character, then she could only hope she didn't burn down the forest....

As the two girls conversed, a howl sounded far off, sending chills up her spine. Maybe she should go introduce herself, maybe they could all band together. If they had become their costume characters, maybe others had too - and may dressed up as monsters. She walked slowly over, using the trees as cover. A few feet away, she spoke softly. "Hi, are you from.... the real world?" Her voice shook as she waited for them to answer. She jumped suddenly when something rustled off to the side.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 AM

“I’m perfect darlin’.” Her voice remained velvety as she replied and gave the other female a smile. She could notice a change in her mindset. Normally she would be a little embarrassed by being called beautiful, but it didn’t bother her and she was feeling somewhat playful and flirtatious. This change concerned her, but with being in a strange place maybe it was for the better. Her silver eyes looked the female before drifting over to another female who had walked over. A soft giggle came from her when the new female jumped because of the rustling noise. “That we are my dear.”

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:34 AM

Devi glanced towards the new comer as she sensed her, her hand instinctively lighting aflame. She glanced down in amazement at the flickering blue flame before closing her fist which seemed to make it stop. She said nothing for a moment before looking between the two beautiful women with a smirk. Could Devi count herself, himself once, as the only male or was the body all that mattered? It was a question most people would be concerned with, devi however shook it off.

"I suppose we should all introduce ourselves, I'm Devi" She suggested as she gave each a smile. She was curious about the new comer but more concerned about the howl then she would admit. Just why had they been brought here for? and if humans from the real world had been brought here, maybe something not so human had been brought from somewhere else. There could be more then just monsters with human minds out there.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-11-2012, 04:58 AM

Dragon's tail twitched quietly. She was curious about the reaction if she was to show herself now, but thought it would be better to wait until hearing more from the group. Her new found cat-like stealth was wonderful, she purred in her mind about how lovely it was to be a creature she had invisioned. The power of her demon blood coursing through her veins and fueling her desire for more. This was something she would not admit to herself though, no need to take things out of her control with strange emotions and longings. She kept this well guarded within herself under a strong-willed lock and key, using precautions to make sure it could not escape.
As the group worked up to the introductions, she could sense something masculine about the one member who called herself Devi. Maybe it was something from the past, from the real world. She gave an inward laugh as she caught herself calling the real world past, as if it had been a lifetime ago, when in actuality, it had only been no more than an hour.

((This would be fun to continue, maybe it could be moved after the event ends.))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 AM

“I suppose you’re right.” She thought for a moment considering whether to give her real name or her character name. After all what she had become was one of her original characters that she rped with. It didn’t really seem to matter if it was her real name or not. How would they know anyway? “I am Rayne,” she told the others and without any thought giving a small curtsy. Such an action came natural the dark angel she was now.

Another howl came from the distance, but seemed to be a little closer this time. Inside she shivered slightly. Was it another person from their world that had dressed up as a monster or something for a different world? Of this she wasn’t sure, but she could feel that there was something very dangerous out there somewhere lurking in the mist and darkness.

((If you guys want we can try continuing it after the event ends.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 05:32 AM

((sounds good to me XD so that's three out of four anywho))

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2012, 06:11 AM

((yes please! Let's continue!! :))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 06:22 AM

((Alright, we'll do it then. Well I need to be getting to bed so goodnight.))

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 AM

"I'm.....Electra," she spoke uncertainly. Her face turned red with embarrassement at jumping at a noise, though it wasn't for fear. Unknowingly she had jumped into a slight fighting stance - something she hadn't ever known how to do before. Glancing at the others, she could tell they were also slightly confused. If she had her character's knowledge of martial arts, then she would probably have all of her superhuman abilities! Hopefully she would fare better than Rayne with her flying.

That second howl was definately closer. "Perhaps we should get moving. Whatever that is may not be friendly." Erica studied the shadows, memorizing their positions. One of her abilities was a danger sense but it wouldn't help her at the moment. Ever since she had woken up it had been going crazy. She could only hope that she could trust her companions.....

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-15-2012, 03:12 AM

((You guys can move on without me if you want because I found a place to move to and well now it's crunch time on me to get things all packed up. So I probably won't be around much, if any until after we are settled in my new place. Sorry for this.))

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 09:46 PM

(( dragoness129: Staria: do you guys still want to do the story? We can keep it going a little until BBR gets back....))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 PM

Devi's senses were finely tuned even in the real world but her inhuman assassin's had been even more so. It helped that she always put a few stat points in the aura sense ability, which made her character be able to sense things better and alert her to enemies nearby....particularly those in the shadows unsurprisingly. She'd always wondered how it would really work and most ignored the perk. Devi had realized, however, the assassin's low health made it most useful as one could avoid the surprise attacks of various demonic and find ghostly entities in the game.

Now, the soft sound of a purr would show her just how it worked. It sounded as if it was right next to her ear and she could 'feel' what direction it came from. She closed her eyes a moment, pressing into the strange feeling. She could then see a 'glow' in the shadows around the one who called herself dragon as well as glows around each of the people around her. Each had it's own color and 'feel'. Rayne and this person hiding seemed to have similar specks of what looked like tiny black stars... She found herself distracted as someone spoke, however.

" Pleasure to meet you all. I'm less worried about the one who might be coming and the one who is hiding less then a few feet from here...." She murmured in reply. She put a hand on her hip, relaxing casually as she let her other hand fall loose to her size... and conveniently next to her thigh holster. The thin blade would be easy to remove and likely throw. If she had her shadow sense ability she should have her aim too. She'd actually trained in judo, after getting beat up a few times in the real world due to a boy who wasn't sure how to react to mistaking Devon for a true female, so the physical abilities would likely come faster. The magical ones she wasn't as sure and had a little trouble trusting honestly...

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-11-2013, 12:11 PM

((blueblackrose: Staria: Superstition: Sorry, I lost Internet for a while so I was not able to continue. But I would Love to pick up from where we left off if you all are. 6 months is the Necroing mark, so we are still in time to revive it.))

Dragon was a bit surprised that one of the group members detected her presence. She paused a moment, before speaking aloud even though she thought it might startle some in the group, "Well now, it seems you have very alert senses also." She slowly stepped forward from the shadows to reveal herself. "My name is Dragon, though it is not what I am in this world." She waited a minute for them to take in her appearance, then purred, "Pleasure."

She appeared like this, but with a black cat tail, instead of the one shown, and claws extending from her fingertips.

Last edited by dragoness129; 08-12-2013 at 04:33 AM..

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2013, 07:13 PM

((I'd love to continue! But I have to travel to get to internet and I'm starting a new job so I will be posting far between))