Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-06-2017, 04:09 PM

Immy: I have some time before I have to leave, I'll try posting ^^
Hmm..at the moment I'm just kind of winging it. I have an idea, but I'm just playing with her mom. - she might be a tad bit crazy.. No worries, I'm pretty flexible :p

The woman shook her head as Reid went on asking questions about who her daughter like to be around. "No, no, no.. My Karen leaves friends at school. Once though, there was a girl she liked to visit often." The woman was muttering for a moment, then raised her head to see the agents. "Amber?" She voiced softly, simply repeating the name. "My daughter knew an Amber..but I don't know what she looked like." She was mostly muttering. The woman glanced at Amber, who was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Soon, the woman was shaking her head and she sat down on the couch. "That Amber went off to college, left my Karen broken up like a shattered jewel.. She began to close herself off at home. I wanted to help her..tried to get her to talk to a Doctor.." The woman sighed. Amber watched her carefully. So, the mother couldn't help them? Or was she playing victim of a lost child?

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 04:12 AM

Nova_Alchemist: not sure what my gal is going to do, her and hotch are quiet ones. So that doesn't help XD and then she doesn't want to always follow others around either. But she is currently close by, stalking in a ghost like sort of way is kind of her best skill.

"Are you sure there isn't anything that could help us locate her? Mind if we check out her room to see if it gives us any leads?" Morgan asked as Reid seemed to move closer but more in front of Amber hoping nothing would stir up, if so he and Morgan would instantly move in to defuse a situation. Though they weren't even sure this woman would do anything to begin with. So far no leads and more dead ends. If they couldn't get to the room - no guarantee it would do anything - then that would make them curious and cautious as well.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-15-2017, 04:59 AM

Immy: I thought she went off somewhere? O.o''
Also, is that guy still creeping around?

The mother wasn't very found about the guys being in her daughter's room. She paused, then shook her head and looked at Amber. "I don't want you in her room, just the girl. Only Agent Amber is allowed to go in there. Nobody else." The woman was muttering again. She seemed pretty determined to keep the guys out. Amber glanced at Reid, having noticed his look, and simply nodded lightly. At least one of them could have a look, and she had her phone if she did find something. The woman told Amber where her bedroom was, and Amber cautiously went where the woman told her.

Walkimg into the bedroom, she began to diligently look for any and all clues to help them find Karen.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 05:09 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I almost started thinking I was replying to Naruto XD Until I read your comment and looked at the title.
Wait what guy? And let's just say my girl is good at staying out of things but she knows to stay close >.> She's the one person you wouldn't know is there until she wants you to know. Fyi its her best skill yet is sneaking up on others out of now here XD I do this in everyday life almost haha.

Karen's room seemed pretty up kept for a girl who apparently hated her life then again that was usually a sign in one way or another. The room itself had a bed, bookshelf, desk with an unused computer that didn't seem like had been turned on in years, and a trunk at the end of the bed.

Reid kept the woman talking to him to keep her (Amber) safe and wondered if they should have used her last name instead of her first name for safety reasons. Morgan was looking around trying to figure out if anything was out of place or unusual for a home of this type.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:29 AM

Immy: wasn't there someone watching them? O.o
Thought they were a creeper or stalker xD

The woman was talking with Reid, but she had picked up on what he was doing and was mostly just going along with it. She still seemed pretty unstable, but not totally insane or anything.

Amber first searched the trunk at the foot of the bed, after using a bobby pin to pick the simple lock. It was dusty, but she didn't really find anything as she searched. She blinked when she found a dead cell phone and picked it up. She couldn't turn it on so she bagged it to take it back with them. If there was anything on the phone or the computer, Garcia could use the phone to get anything off of the computer. Then she went about searching the bookshelf.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2017, 05:36 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Dunno. I think so. But I'm gonna have to re read it. After this post I am going to bed, I work a morning shift tomorrow.

Reid figured with how easy this was going that it had gotten the woman's attention but it worked for the time being. Morgan noticed something was a tad off but with the woman in the room there wasn't much they could do except wait for Amber to return.

A tapping sound could be heard at the window as Rane was on the outside of it being quiet as she could kneeling on the window frame of the second floor. "Find anything yet?" Rane had lost track of anyone she noticed earlier and figured it was time to go from ghost mode to solid mode. It was sometimes merely a game for a her. (she is talking to amber fyi)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:43 AM

Immy: haha, alright and g'night :3
I can't think of anything so I'll post later today xD

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-15-2017, 05:14 PM

Immy:

The woman sat down on the couch as Reid continued to talk, more so appearing to be staring into space, or zoning out for a moment. "My baby.." She murmured quietly, getting up from the couch and wandering into the kitchen to get a glass of water or something.

Amber picked up a diary off of the bookshelf, blinking as tapping sounded from the window. She bagged the diary and glanced at Rane, holding up the bags with the smart phone and diary. "Garcia can pull anything off the phone, and even link it to that computer, if there's anything on it." She said, walking over to the computer. "The computer's dead." She said. Amber glanced at Rane. "That's about all I could find though, the room's been completely cleaned out."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-04-2018, 08:41 PM

Damn its been this long, sorry.

Reid stopped talking when the mother walked away and Morgan wondered why she left. Maybe she needed a moment, she lost her only daughter as it seems and that would be hard on any mother.

"I wonder if they cleaned it out of the goodness of their hearts, but most who lose a loved one tend to clean based on after the spirit is gone for awhile and it's time to let go or leave about a change to make themselves feel better. Then again that's just what I've seen from those who are innocent more than guilty." Rane wasn't sure if the woman was or wasn't guilty.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-31-2018, 06:50 PM

Immy: I never replied to this x.x

The woman stood in the kitchen, leaning over a counter near the sink. She had gotten a glass of water and now she was just thinking. If the guys had decided to get a search warrant, they'd find out she took several medications for many different reasons. The woman was a metal case, should she forget to take her medicine.

---

Amber shrugged lightly. "Maybe we should ask the mother." She said as she took out her cell and sent Spence a text; 'Room's just about cleaned out.. But it's been kept up since the disappearance.' She closed her phone and put her phone up.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 01:29 PM

Sorry its been awhile - too long I must say. I really needed that break though.
================================================

Spencer read the text while waiting for the mother to return. Morgan thought it would be wise to check up on the woman after about five minutes or so of getting water. "Mam, are you alright?" Morgan asked with sudden curiosity which made Reid reply with [okay thanks] and put his phone away. That way if anything happened he would be right there by Morgan's side. The two were like brothers in a way.

Spencer decided to go into the kitchen with Morgan staying behind as if not to freak the mother out if anything were to happen. Then he decided to sneak off to take a look around a few places as he found a purse sitting by the front door. Glancing through without trying to touch much he did find a medication bottle. The label was so worn off it was hard to tell what it was but it was almost half a bottom of small white oval round pills. Nothing else seemed to get his attention so he glanced up to step away from it hoping not to get caught so easily.

Rane sent a text to Hotch [How's office life?] she was bored and nothing was happening for her to intervene with but staying close was her job. She hadn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-02-2018, 04:14 AM

Immy: No worries ^~^ I missed you though, and happy to have you back <3

Karin's mother stood there even after Morgan spoke. She had zoned out, but soon came out of it and glanced at him. "I'm fine, agent." She voiced calmly, sounding a little distant. "How much longer is she gonna be up there? I don't like how much time she's taking. There's nothing up there." She said, leaning away from the counter and beginning to walk towards the main room again.

Amber kept looking around some, as to be thorough. She didn't want to miss anything that could help them. Anything at all.

---

Hotch was a little busy when he received the text, so he hadn't responded to the text. He'd look at it once his affair was sorted out.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2018, 12:32 PM

Nova_Alchemist: sorry. Every time I go to reply I'm tired and don't feel like it or can't think of anything. Going to watch some criminal minds to get back into character while I reply/write to this.

An envelope was sticking out from under the dresser as it was sealed up. Hardly been able to be seen by most who would just walk by not noticing it. The room was way too nicely done up for a teenager who had just went missing, even if she was a young adult, it still wouldn't explain why everything looked so clean. There were no photographs in the room nor was there anything of value (good grades, art work, thesis, etc). It was all too perfect.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-23-2018, 09:16 PM

Immy: you're fine hun, I'm glad to hear from you :)

Amber barely noticed the envelope, and when she did, an eyebrow arched. "Why hello there.." She murmured quietly as she slowly knelt down and picked it up with a baggie. She wouldn't open it here, rather she'd take it back as evidence, since clearly someone wanted to hide it. She glanced at Raine. "I'm gonna join up with the guys and tell them about how clean the room is." She said casually, taking out her phone and texting Spencer about the envelope. Something weird was going on here, she knew that now. Amber picked up her other bag of evidence, containing a cell and something else, before taking leave out of the girls room.

The mother was pacing some now. Walking the length of the coffee table front the back, muttering something about wanting the agents to leave now.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2018, 10:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Rane went back outside but this time she was leaning against a tree in the front yard waiting for the others to come out. Closing her eyes she focused on the sounds she would hear as she listened.

Spencer noticed Amber walked back into the living room "How'd it go?" He asked casually already knowing about the text, but it seemed there needed to be some words said before the mother would go off the wall about how long it took Amber.

Silence was unnerving with the way the mother was acting, Spencer and Morgan had picked up on that right away. If it was any other person they would have thought she was just a worried mother.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2018, 12:02 AM

Immy: :p

Amber briefly glanced at Karin's mother, before focusing on her partner. She held up the two bags enough for Derek to see them as well. "I wasn't able to find much, the room was completely spotless. I managed to find a dead cell, and thought Garcia could check it out for us..and I did a sweep of the room, finding an envelope under the bookcase. It could be Karin was in contact with her kidnapper." She spoke calmly. The mother paused and looked at Amber. Under the bookcase? "Were you snooping in my daughter's room, agent?" She asked quietly. Amber blinked and shook her head lightly. "I was just looking for clues ma'am, anything that could lead us to finding Karin. " She explained calmly. "You won't find anything! My daughter kept her life very private, and you- you think you'll find something just by going through her things? " It was very clear that this woman was unraveling.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2018, 12:10 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Watching some shows, and trying to get in back to character for each roleplay.

The boys were watching the discussion and how it went along. Although once things escalated Morgan spoke up "Now mam, we're just trying to do our job in finding your daughter. Amber is right, these could lead us to whoever kidnapped your daughter. There was a thud within the house right after Morgan stopped talking which got his attention. The mother was the only one home and clearly the father wasn't even around recently. Morgan nodded to Spencer who got ready to pull his gun if needed be. Though the boys would prefer not to bring weapons into this, they would if they had to without hesitation.

Rane's eyes flew open to the sound of the mother starting to lose her cool which made her go towards the door of the house, so far no other sounds were being emitted to alert her any farther. Spencer had sent Rane a text to tell her things didn't escalate just yet. They were still in the safe zone, though he was worried what this woman would try to do. "Mam, please calm down-" Spencer began.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2018, 12:49 AM

Immy: it's cool, I'm just used to putting something after the ping lol

Amber did her best to keep her foot firm, she'd have to or the mother would run all over her. When the this sounded, the mother nearly flipped. "What was that? Why do you need your guns out? I-is there someone here?" She panicked. Amber slowly stepped forward. "You're safe with us here.. No one is gonna hurt you." She tried to sooth her anxietly, which quickly back-fired. The mother picked up a glass and turned around to look at Spencer. "Don't you tell me to calm down.. That bastard is probably watching me! Get out of my house, all of you!" Amber bit her lip a little. This wasn't looking too good for them. .

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2018, 01:05 AM

Nova_Alchemist: kay if you get to a point where it's your last post, just let me know. Otherwise I'll sleep around 9pm, but I dont mind staying up either :P It's rare for me to want to roleplay or reply at least with all I've been doing. I should be getting some more time soon. Just working out a schedule that works between art, work, roleplaying, and back into fanficiton.

Rane stayed silent, intervening now would only prove they couldn't do this by themselves and it wasn't that kind of battle just yet. Not the type that would call for her to intervene though she would stay close to the door to wait for them to come out.

Spencer took Amber's hand grabbing it to pull her towards him so they could walk out of the house. His grip wasn't too tight to hurt her but the protection would be felt through the connection of their skin. Morgan followed last making sure to keep an eye on the mother, now they have more than information than they bargained for and no idea how to put it to use. Spencer moved Amber and himself out of the house past Rane as she caught his eye.

Then Morgan followed as Rane kept on their trail to make sure there would be no harm. As far as she knew there was no one around, but the idea of the sound somewhere in the house. Unsure of where. made Rane wonder and making her curious wasn't always a good thing. Rane got to her bike as she listened to the conversation "Let's get out of here" Morgan said as the earth slightly trembled making Rane think of a small tremor from an earthquake possibly. Ignoring that thought she watched as the others climbed into the vehicle and drove off.

Turning her head back to the house, Rane knew if she wanted to she could go and find the source. However that would put those in the house at risk and get her yelled at. Not that she cared, there wasn't one person that could scold her to make her think twice about her actions. Though it would also go very badly for the case. This was a reason she didn't take on jobs like this anymore. Rane caught eye contact with the mother one last time, she narrowed her blue-green eyes as she turned her head just then towards the road and sped off to catch up with the others. "Well that went well" she rolled her eyes to herself thinking it could have gone smoother.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2018, 01:31 AM

Immy: this might be my last post. Gotta go make dinner

Amber easily followed Spencer when he grabbed her and started walking. When had her mother gotten so squirly? The ground shook, but Amber didn't stop walking. Once they were out in the car, with Derek, Amber sighed and leaned back against the seat. "Didn't know she was so unstable.." She murmured softly, feeling just a tad guilty for the woman. "Hopefully, Garcia can crack open this phone." Amber voiced, glancing at the bag.

The mother paused after they left, before sitting down. She ignored the other woman as she drove passed her house. Good riddance. She got up and went to take more meds.

short x.x

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2018, 01:37 AM

Nova_Alchemist: okie dokie, just watching youtube. If you post again I'll know but thanks for the heads up. ^_^

Morgan was driving as Reid sat in the back seat with Amber, he told Hotch that he would keep her safe and he was going to. "I'd say if it wasn't for Amber, we'd never have gotten into the room." Spencer said as Morgan spoke up next "Yeah, I think something was really wrong with that woman. Any clue why she was like that? Do you know her?" Morgan directed his questions towards Amber.

Rane sent Hotch a text [Coming back, that took an interesting turn. Not good or bad, everyone is safe. They'll explain more when we all get back. Amber found something, not sure what. - R]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-10-2018, 09:46 PM

Immy:
~<3

Amber lowered her blue eyes to her lap, and lightly folded her hands together as the boys conversed. She had to keep it together, or she'd be taken off the case. "Karen's mother has always been a little off- but never like that. If she recognized me, it's no wonder she blames me for Karen's disappearance.. There was hardly anything in her room though, it was like someone went total clean freak on the bedroom." Amber said to them.

---

Hotch glanced up from his desk work to look at his phone when it sounded. He read the text and responded with [Roger.] It was short, but he had his own work to do.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I had to re watch a few episodes, not sure if I'm fully here or not seeing as life is hectic and I've been lazy with all the work I've put through. So here we go it might be short.

"The question is before or after the supposed kidnapping" Reid interrupted the conversation wondering how much the mother knew. "Not only that" Rane's voice came over the radio which surprised Morgan and Reid not knowing she could do something like that. "Don't worry boys, I intercept calls a lot. I just don't tend to respond to them. The mother was upset over something, either she knows something and cannot tell us. Or she doesn't want to tell us. Possibly both if it involves her daughter's life." Rane could play bodyguard forever but mysteries were her weakness.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2018, 08:08 PM

Immy: that's alright, there's no hurry ^~^ I know how crazy life can be, and having a job certainly doesn't make it any easier! x.x I'm happy to hear from you though <3

Amber pinched the bridge of her noes. She was a collage student who usually focused on her books, how she was supposed to know her friend had a wacky mom? She blinked when she heard Rane's voice through the radio, and her blue eyes widen slightly. "That's gotta be it. I've never personally met her father, but her mother always got a little antsy anytime Karen tried to talk about him. Which brings me to believe either her father's got her, or she staged the kidnapping to hide her from her father, and something went wrong or the woman finally snapped." Amber explained as best as possible. What the case, they needed Garcia to process Karin's phone more than ever.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-09-2018, 07:31 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I've been spending too much time trying to prove how good I am to my work place when it means nothing. So what I'm going to do is revert back to relaxing and taking things slow. No point in over working myself each day and night for the little pay I get.

"So the father is unknown, the mother is hysterical or so it seems, and the daughter is missing. I'll see if I can dig up anything while I'm at it. Until then if you need me, I'll be close." Rane switched back to the radio which starting playing some song by someone named 'Adam lambert - never close your eyes' Rane stayed close riding if not side by side then behind or in front of the vehicle. She wasn't about to let her guard down after that incident with Karen's mother.

Morgan called up Garcia knowing if she had something she would have let him know immediately "Got anything for us babygirl?" he asked glad that meeting up code names was ushered away putting it to the side. It was a lame meeting and nicknames were what helped others smile at times if they liked the names. Didn't always have to have a hidden meaning behind them. Of course his had a meaning, but that was for another time.

Rane sends Hotch a picture of him sitting at his desk the minute before the text adding in some words. [All work and no play] now she was just teasing him but she was bored. As a bodyguard there wasn't much for her to do until some action hit, though she would be fine with it after that last uncontrolled event.