YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2013, 02:42 AM

Steven smiled, he liked it when is instincts were correct. "I think you know what I mean by that." He said dropping his voice. "Don't worry kid I'm on your side, not with those guards or anything." Steven looked at the kids reaction a second time, he was worried about more than a strange man talking to him, "So, names Steven, yours?" he asked while glancing over the kids shoulder to keep a look out for the female. Steven after a moment stuck out his hand. He was hoping the boy in front of him would not think him too cold for being so blunt, and not having the most welcoming voice.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-22-2013, 04:30 AM

This guy was odd. Asking for his name, saying he knew what he ment...What was he getting at? Did he have an ulterior motive? At the moment, Torii's mind went to protecting Ari more then himself. When he hand was gestured to him, he slowly took it. "Torii" he says after a moment, not trusting this guy for now. It was indeed odd to have someone come up to you with no explination. Was he like them? Really like them...if so what did he do? Why was he here and why would he approach the two of them...well him like this?