Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-16-2013, 02:06 AM

Syndarion stared at the Dragon that had approached. The Dragon was black, and obviously strong. Syndarion had a feeling that, getting on his bad side, was not a good idea. When asked who he was, Syndarion did not speak, but raised his wing. His saddle held the Mark of the Forsworn, indicating who he allied himself with. He had hoped the Black dragon did not attack him out-right.

(I think I should explain a bit about the Forsworn. I've told Wolfie some, but I think I should Elaborate more. Forsworn are Bad/Neutral Affiliated. They fight only for those that pay the best, or when Interest's align themselves. They Disregard Morality, to become the Ultimate killing Force. My guy has reasons for this, as does his dragon, but I shall reveal that later. They are Basically Mercenary's.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-16-2013, 04:48 AM

Rosemary couldn't help but grin a little at the banter between the girl and dragon."Very well,I shall speak plainly.Miss,I am Rosemary Hunter,leader of the new Dragonriders,and I am searching for people who cooperate with dragons to help me.Our cause is to make peace between humans and dragons,and we need help from all sorts.My question to you is,would you please join us?" She asked.She didn't get an answer just yet,however,as a white dragon landed and a man jumped off.He was clearly forsworn,and asking for her.She knew all too well what that meant.She crossed her arms."Yes,I am indeed.And what,may I ask,do you want with me?" She asked calmly.Though it would be hard to tell,she was poised,muscles bunched and ready to leap into action if a fight broke out.

Galebrind looked up sharply when the newest dragon landed.It,and the human who rode it,had a disturbing presence about them.Gale sat up and bared his teeth when the dragon lifted it's wing and revealed itself as forsworn."A traitor,then.You are unwelcome here,and outmatched.For your own safety,I suggest you take your human and leave." He said threateningly,his voice pitched only just above a growl.Being still adolescent,Gale was not yet a large dragon,but he was big enough to be considered a threat.He was about the same size as the traitor,and his build showed him to be clearly faster.If Galebrind and Jack both decided to attack,the other dragon would have a very difficult time getting away safely.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2013, 05:30 AM

Syndarion looked at the Dragon, with a look of disgust. "Hm, 3 against 1. Kind-of Hypocritical, don't you think?" He said, acid in his voice. "You Dragon's are all the same, as with you dragon riders. You speak of Honor, and Morality though you abandon it when it suits you. I'm ashamed- no, disgusted, to call you my kin. "He said, growling at the dragon.

"Syndarion! Calm yourself "Dverya yelled to his dragon, then faced Rosemary. "Forgive him. Me and him have a particular....hatred for dragons, though that's not the case here. I''m only here for you, the rest don't matter. I have no Quarrel with them. "He said, pulling his hook out, and taking his crow-bar into his other hand. "I haven't introduced myself. I am Dverya Dreth, First and Leader of the Forsworn. "He said, getting into a combat stance. "Forgive me for this, but this Ensures a better life for me and my partner, away from this dust-land. I need to kill you. "He said, his face becoming void of Emotion.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-16-2013, 06:52 AM

It hadn't been long before the other female that Rosemary had tried to get onto the dragonriders group had replied only to speak up about how she wasn't supposed to speak to strangers. This had nothing to really do much with Raven as he had stayed silent and kept most of his attention onto the other male that had asked if this woman was indeed Rosemary or not. All the while back where the dragons were still residing, after Jack had asked for a name and reason to why this large white dragon had shown himself, only to receive not even a single word from him Jack had slightly become impatient. The only thing the white dragon seemed to had shown was right when he had raised his large wings to reveal the symbol of him being the dragon of the Forsworn.

Just seeing the symbol, a low growl had escaped from Jack's lips as he tightened up his wings against his own back lightly. From what Galebrind had said was true indeed, dragons who had joined the Forsworn were close enough to be considered traitors of their own race since they had killed other dragons as well as humans for their own reasons. It was true that Jack had hated other humans as well, but never once would he actually want to lay a claw upon his own race, unless they were betraying the other dragons. When the white dragon had spoken up to say that he was disgusted to consider these other dragons as his own kin, Jack hadn't bothered to wait a moment before stomping one of his feet into the ground. Instantly, as the foot that slammed into the ground hit the floor a small crater was immediately formed only around the shape of Jack's foot. "Don't you dare speak badly of your own kind! If it weren't for my human's orders..I would show you the error of your ways to betray your own kind." The large black dragon spoke out in a near roar-liked tone.

While back at the home, when the male Raven had most of his attention focused upon received his answer that this woman was indeed Rosemary. Raven had tilted his head curiously to when he had pulled out the crowbar, the black-haired male became all the more curious when the male named Dverya had stated that killing Rosemary would make a better life for him and his dragon. Immediately when the man had taken his fighting stance, Raven had pulled up his own blade close toward his body. "I suggest you take your leave, Dverya. If you have come to do battle with her...your battle will also be with me." He had stated coldly, Raven hadn't spoken up as a way to protect Rosemary but simply at the fact that causing a battle at someone's home would've caused much chaos around the area and that was something the black-haired male couldn't afford to create right at the moment, it would give the dragonriders a bad reputation just to know that they would start a battle and create chaos everywhere they went.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2013, 03:04 PM

"I do not seek conflict with you, Young Dragon-rider. I am only here to ensure a better future for my partner. I do not condone unnecessary blood-shed. I may be a Mercenary, but we still have our code's, just like any other soldier. "Rverya said, getting ready to fight both of them, now that a full conflict was inevitable.

Syndarion let out a barking laugh. "Ha! You use the word 'Traitor' loosely, don't you?! Did it ever stop to occur to you that maybe I was the one 'betrayed'?"He asked, folding his wing's, and getting ready to take flight. Though he had many years on this Dragon, Syndarion still wanted to be in his element when fighting the both of them.

"Syndarion, don't bother. "Dverya spoke up. He looked at his partner. "They wouldn't understand, so it's best not to waste breath on them. "He said, focusing his attention back on Rosemary and the male.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:17 AM

"There has to be a reason he is here. Why not hear him out first before we jump into a fight I do not want my mother involved in." Sky said she had always been the voice of reason and in that moment she thought it foolish to start fighting. ''Sky is right you can't just start a fight especially so near a village." Finx said resting her hand on her dragons muzzle.

CheerioMornings
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2013, 02:14 AM

(( So annoyed. Had a post written up for Ara then my computer decides its time for updates and restarts without letting me save it. -____- ))

Andraus

Old 06-17-2013, 02:50 AM

"Finally! I meet another Dragon and Rider with Common Sense. "Syndarion said, sensing Sky's young age. Syndarion thought that this dragon may not be all that bad. Syndarion then look at Rverya. "She's right, Partner. Remember the Law of the Jungle. 'When ye fight with a wolf of the pack ye must fight him alone and afar, Lest others take part in the quarrel and the pack is diminished by war.'."Syndarion said.

(That's the Code that the Forsworn follow. They Follow the 'Law of the Jungle' as a sort of Guide-line.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-17-2013, 03:14 AM

Gale stood up on his hind legs,chest puffed and wings spread out.It was clearly a challenge."You dare act as if you were betrayed? Self-righteous fool! Forget three against one.Since it is my partner you wish to destroy,I will be the one to fight you.I am Galebrind,rider of the wind,master of the skies,and I will not tolerate your slander any longer!" His tone was one step from a roar.

Rosemary stepped forward,placing one hand in front of Raven to hold him back."It seems our goals are not that different.In forming a new group of Dragonriders,I hope to create a better world for my partner and myself,and for everyone.So,unfortunately,I cannot allow you to kill me.I also cannot allow you to start a fight this close to a human civilization.If you wish to engage in combat with me,I ask that you do so in a more remote area.Gale! You will not fight here.We will fly,and if you really must,you can fight this dragon as I fight his human." She called,forcing Gale to growl and settle down a bit."So,what do you say? Will you leave now,or will you follow me and fight somewhere safer?"

Andraus

Old 06-17-2013, 03:24 AM

"It seems you understand Our law's better than most. I am glad to see you honor our Code's. "He said. He honestly felt sorry that he had to kill this women. She may have been a Wonderful ally. But this was to ensure his partner a better life, away from the Ash-lands. This was something that he believed, that he had to do. "I shall honor your Request, as I know that fighting this close to your pack, will only lead to your Pack diminishing to war. "He said, and whistled. He then got on Syndarion.

Syndarion gave the Dragon a Seething look. "Justify? No, I only speak the truth. You Dragon's speak of honor and pride, but when the stakes demand it, you abandon it, to suit your own needs. I feel disgusted to call Lizards like you my own kind. "He said, flying off. He would follow Rosemary, to a place where they could fight in peace.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-17-2013, 03:36 AM

Listening to the words from this new male stating that he had no intentions to fight Raven, he had slowly lowered down his blade to his side once again. Even though this new male had no intentions of battling against him, if Rverya had decided in the end to randomly attack Rosemary, Raven would've stepped into the battle anyway and helped to defeat this opponent. However, from the man's words it had almost seemed rather strange that this man wasn't exactly horrible but rather misguided that he only wished to find a better life for himself and his dragon. There was nothing wrong in that, when the other female's dragon that Rosemary had tried to get to join the dragonriders stated that they should listen to Rverya's intentions and as well from the female human stated that they couldn't fight around here, Raven had only turned his gaze over toward her for a moment.

In silence, right when Rosemary held her arm in front of Raven to stop him from trying to fight Rverya here, the black-haired male had only taken his attention onto her for another moment. Without so much as another word, when the two had agreed to fight in a more safer area that was away from the human village, Raven turned his attention back onto the other human female. "I suggest you come along. It will give you a chance to know..who you will want to side against..and decide your future." Were his last words as Raven made his way over toward Jack who was furious at the white dragon's words. By the time Raven had approached his dragon partner, he placed his metal hand onto the scales of his black dragon. Immediately Jack turned his gaze down toward his human partner only to see that Raven had his face hidden from underneath his hood by this point. Obviously enough, he was disappointed at something so the black dragon had gave a small huff of cold air to calm himself down. Soon enough, Raven had climbed onto the back of the large black dragon as he awaited to see where Rosemary would fight this new male and white dragon as he would follow them to where they would decide to do battle with one another.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:11 PM

"No my mother will stay were she is safe." Sky said " I don't trust him he might attack my mother next." Finx frowned "You want to be a part of the dragonriders right? Well we might as well start know. No buts Sky we wanted this ever since you first talked to me." Sky nodded then frowned "But you hate flying." "I'll be fine." Finx said "As long as you don't go to fast." she carefully mounted Sky.

Clara watched as her brother practiced with his sword feeling amazed that he could move that swiftly well still holding on the sword. She sighed softly they had moved on again closer to a village that had been burnt by dragons she hated the spot but Cal seemed to be enjoy the silence.

((hey Cheerio if you want my characters can meet up with yours))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-18-2013, 03:11 AM

Rosemary nodded and mounted Gale.The dragon,instead of answering the white dragon,lifted off and followed Rosemary's directions.She led the others towards a burnt out section of what used to be a forest.It was a huge space where nothing grew anymore,large enough that from the ground,not even the dragons would be able to see the end of it.It was nothing but ash and soot,and the occasional charred bit of wood or bone.Rosemary guided Gale to descend directly into the center of it,where they landed with a puff of ash and Rosemary dismounted.She turned,and she and Gale faced where their opponent would land.

Andraus

Old 06-18-2013, 03:33 PM

When they landed, Dverya looked at his Arsenal. A Crow-bar, a .45 auto-pistol, and a Grapple hook. He took his Robe off, as it would only get in the way, and revealed a Thick set of Leather armor. Light enough to keep him fast, strong enough to protect him from most attacks. He looked at his Pistol, and shook his head. He then placed it back on the saddle. This girl didn't seem to have a fire-arm, so he would show the exact same Curtesy. When he fought, he fought with a small sense of Honor, otherwise where's the dignity? If she didn't use a fire-arm, he wouldn't either. He wanted to fight on equal terms.

Syndarion landed, and looked at Gale. "This is a fight between Wolf and Wolf. The pack has no place to take part in the conflict, otherwise it shall turn into a blood-shed. We shall fight once they are done. Do you agree to this?" He said, trying to keep civil.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-19-2013, 01:10 AM

Finx landed and slid to the ground "Oh my body, head area" "Are you alright mother?" Sky asked rubbing her head against Finx's "I will be." Finx answered grimacing.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2013, 02:43 AM

Galebrind lifted his head and snorted slightly."These terms are acceptable.I agree." He said,deciding to stay civil rather than throwing insults.

Rosemary drew her twin blades and stepped forward one,two,three steps as was customary.She didn't get into a fighting stance yet,as she would follow the rules of chivalry and shake hands with the opponent first.After that,then they would both turn, retreat two steps,turn again and get into fighting stances.Then they would fight.Turning around,turning their backs on each other,was a symbolic gesture to signify that neither would dishonor themselves by attacking when the other's back is turned.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-19-2013, 04:24 AM

Soaring through the air at top speed, the large black dragon had followed from behind Galebrind with his gaze only directing down toward the floor every once in a while to see where they were headed. Throughout the entire time Jack had flown through the air, it had seemed at first the group of dragons were first flying over what seemed to be a large forest with lush trees and much wild life down below. However, that soon changed just as quickly when the smell of burnt wood and ash had come to the black dragon's attention. Once reaching the strange baron wasteland of what was once a forest but now burnt down, Raven had turned his attention downward as well. Raising a single brow at why they had chosen such a place to fight, the black haired male simply shrugged off the thought before Jack had landed with a loud thud onto the ground.

Raven had immediately slid himself straight off of Jack's side before taking a few steps forward. Crossing his arms as he watched Rosemary and Rverya exchange words with one another, he simply remained silent to watch when the fighting was finally going to begin between the two humans and two dragons. Jack on the other hand at this point had soon laid his body flat down onto the ashed floor of the baron wasteland as he watched from behind his human partner silently as well.

Andraus

Old 06-19-2013, 03:38 PM

Syndarion looked at finx, with a Thoughtful look. "If flying bothers you a-lot, then wear something, that would hold your stomach in place. When it lurches in the sky, along with your body, it upsets it. Wrap a cloth around your waist, and it should ease up the Sickness a-lot. "He said to her.

Dverya Grabbed Gemini's fore-arm. "Praise and Glory, Dragon-Rider. Although our sides differ, and we must be forced into combat like this, I consider you one of our own. You have the Heart of a wolf, with the Fire of a Dragon inside you. I have nothing but the greatest respect for you. "He said to her, meaning what he said. He then stepped back, allowing himself to get into a combat mind-set.

CheerioMornings
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2013, 05:25 PM

"I won't promise that, in the event that something happens and I am required to use it in defense." She said though hoped that was satisfactory. These were hard time, especially lately and she couldn't afford to be honor bound by a promise and end up being killed. When he suddenly asked for her name though, she flt herself grow uncomfortable. "My name is Ara..." She responded a bit hesitantly, glancing away. "Arabelle Luning." She said once more a bit more strongly as she felt the pride of her family go through her, her eyes narrowing as she was reminded of her goals once more.

Ara scanned the area quietly before sighing and giving a nod. She carefully dismounted her horse and pulled her hood back, revealing her brown hair that had been chopped off right below her ears. After carefully inspecting the area, she glanced towards the doctor and allowed a more natural smile appear on her face. "It's quaint" She stated and gently petted her horse's strong neck. Walking forward towards the small horse, she carefully tired the animal's reins to a tree so that he would be shaded and be able to graze.

"In exchange for your generosity and opening your home to me, I'll be glad to do any chores or help work." Ara said as she turned back to face Chance. She untied her cloak, letting it fall back over her shoulders before she caught it and draped it over her horses back. Her armor and clothes were revealed as she did so but she didn't take notice to how the man would react, instead carefully undoing the hinges of her breast plate so that she could remove it as well. "Even though I'm a small woman, I can be quite useful."

She flashed another small smile and removed the sword that was sheathed at her side, resting it against the tree beside her horse.

(( Ugh. Sorry this took so long. ;_;

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-20-2013, 03:18 AM

Rosemary clasped the man's arm and nodded."I have equal respect for you.Clearly,you have a good heart.May the best rider win." She said,and went back to her fighting stance.She readied her twin swords and got into position.Taking a deep breath and centering herself,she made sure she was ready."All right.Since you are the challenger,you get the first move.Do your best to make it count,for you won't get far beyond it." She said with a dry smile.

Andraus

Old 06-20-2013, 04:14 AM

He didn't need her pushing, he was already analyzing the Situation. There was minimal to no cover, She was obviously a skilled swords-women, and Her build suggested Adept-level strength. He decided the best course of action : Motionless. He knew giving away his first attack would most likely lead to a counter, and get his weapon's knocked away, so he had to be careful.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-20-2013, 06:11 AM

Rosemary raised an eyebrow.So,his first move was...to not move? He was clever,she'd give him that.But that made her first course of action rather difficult.She could wait him out-but that could take too long.Or,she could attack.If he was smart enough to force her into the first move,he was probably an adept fighter.She would have to use all her skills.With a slight shift in stance,she darted forward,fast enough that anyone who blinked may have missed it.Her left hand sword slashed from right to left,across where his chest would be.Simultaneously,her right hand sword jabbed forward,towards his stomach.Her aim was so precise that if the his landed,he would be dead two ways.However,that was only half the plan.The first move was what everyone saw.The real move was what no one would see-her feet shifting course ever so slightly at the very last possible second,her right hand sword jabbing downwards into the dirt as she used the blade to vault herself up and over her opponent,twist,land on her feet with both swords in hand,and make a scissor slash for his back.All of this would happen in the blink of an eye.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-20-2013, 07:07 AM

(CheerioMornings: waiting on you hun and didn't know if you forgot or not and I understand that things come up)

Chance nodded his head, he expected as much but he had to at least try to get her to agree, well at least he let her understand the terms of his home. He pushed his glasses up his nose once more, before waking his way to an older male that was near them, smiling softly to him. "Defending yourself is completely different from going off and attacking people and creatures." he said to her, he was going to say dragons but he had to stay away from that word, after all it sent most people into a panic and none of the ones that were here, were any different. "I am glad to see that your doing well Mr. Carson. How is your wife doing?" he asked the man as he checked his eyes, only to move to take his pulse after wards.

"She is doing much better. Manage to get the house all cleaned and fixed." the old man said to in him in a gruff, gravelly voice that seemed to be far away compared to most but it was clearly that he was a grandfather by the way he talked fondly to everyone, though it could have just the way he was talking about his wife.

His eyes calculating for a few moments before he smiled even more, helping the male up as he started to move towards the house only to stop once spoken too. "Well Miss Luning, I am glad to have you here. The stables is just over there if you would like to rub down your stallion or gelding." he said to her as he smiled, he could tell that Laila was nowhere to be seen so she must be staying away until it was much safer for her to come home or something had caught her interest. His attention was soon drawn back to Ara as she took her cloak off, he had to admit that she was very capable of handling her self, she was also very attractive.

"You have delicate features, your bone structure from looking at you tells me that you haven't broken any bones or if you have they have been set properly so that they healed correctly. No visible scaring, well defined muscles which mean you are far more used to manual labor than the normal female. So i can safe assure you that i have no doubt about your capability of doing hard work and are not as delicate as you seem." he said to her before he eased the frail man onto a bench next to his home, it had a piece of the roof jutting out so as to provide shade. At to seeing her armor, he had to try hard and keep his composure, after all she could have just been wearing it for protection much like the sword that she carried but that was none of his business.

"If that is the case and you really want to help then how well are you at making tea?" he asked her as he straighten up, moving onto the porch to start stringing up the medicinal herbs so they could dry out in the sun before he used them for anything. He couldn't help but give her a smile back at the one she gave him.

Last edited by Kilia; 07-19-2013 at 10:45 AM..

Andraus

Old 06-20-2013, 03:26 PM

Dverya did not blink.

He watched Carefully as The women made her move. Using his crow-bar, he managed to re-direct the sword, avoiding instantaneous death. The second attack, he could not prepare for. However, though he felt the attack, his armor managed to save him from any severe Cut's to his Artery's. Acting fast, as he would only have a small amount of time, he rushed back, grabbing one of her blade's with a crow-bar. He then attempted to knock the blade away, with a quick and strong yank.

However, that was only the First part. The second part, while she would be focusing on her right-hand blade, he would use his grapple hook, which had a steel-reinforced cable, and wrapped it around the left hand blade. He would than yank it away with as much force as he could muster, pulling it into his hand.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-21-2013, 01:58 AM

Rosemary was not fooled by his actions.Figuring out quickly what he was doing,she tossed her right hand blade into the air,making it spin and twirl.While it was up,she ducked and thrust her left hand sword forward,using the force of him pulling it to give it momentum as it attempted to pierce the armor at his throat.She knew it wouldn't work,however.He was clearly too fast.But while he was busy trying to dodge the sword tip at this neck,she would quickly roll away and land in a crouch,just in time to catch her right hand blade as it fell."You're fast.But not fast enough."