Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-21-2013, 02:19 AM

He felt the brush of the blade. A 'thin' line of blood came from his neck, as it barley scrapped his skin. "I may not be faster....-"He crouched down slowly, and grabbed a handful of dirt and ash. "But I'm Smarter, and obviously stronger. "He said, tossing it into her face. He would than remove the Left-hand blade, and pulled it into his left-hand. Thankfully, he was Ambidextrous, so using both his hand's was no trouble. He than parryed the two blade's. He would keep their weapon's lock, to buy himself a small amount of time, so that he could plan the next move.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-21-2013, 04:16 AM

Rosemary was not about to fall for such a simple trick.Letting him take her left hand blade,she flipped backwards to avoid the dirt cloud."Stronger,perhaps,but certainly not smarter." She said,pushing her blade against his.Then,just when it seemed her blade would break,she spun backwards,using his strength yet again to push her own body to the side and twirling like a ballerina.Her right arm flung out and her sword struck at his side,hard.It was the flat,rather than the blade-a blow designed to hurt but not wound.She then jumped back and flung two tiny throwing knives,the most visible one aimed at his feet to make him jump,the other aimed at his head.If he jumped,the blade would his his neck.If not,it would hit his forehead.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 AM

Rverya cringed, obviously feeling a rib crack from the blow. However, he used this to his advantage. He crouched down, and planted his blade so that the first dagger clinked off it, avoiding his foot, and he narrowly missed the Second dagger. He then put his hand on his side. "It's been a long time sense I've had a rush like this, sense I've had to work for my kill.....I enjoy this to no end!" he said, grinning through the pain.

He wished he remembered to grab a Vial of King-Cobra venom, so that he could use her own fallen dagger against her, but he then had an Idea. Grabbing the dagger, he tossed his crowbar in the air above her, and ran at her. He parrayed her blade against, but then used a Cross-Maneuver, which consisted of trying to use his strength to push her blade away, and using the dagger to back up to blade, to prevent it from breaking.

The second part of Said Maneuver was to toss her blade away, throwing the dagger away in the process, and than blocking a Retreat by placing his Blade at her opposite side., while she was occupied with her front side. He than grabbed his crow-bar he tossed, and brought it down, attempting to stun her with a heavy attack.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-21-2013, 05:17 AM

Rosemary had to think fast.She caught the crowbar and jammed it into the ground.As he swung towards her,she jumped and landed with one foot balanced on the top of the crowbar,for just a split second before she jumped again and landed behind him,grabbing her fallen sword.She then crouched and spun,one leg out in a sweeping roundhouse kick designed to knock his legs out from under him.She noticed a bit of blood trickling down her side-his blade had nicked her slightly.As her kick was in the works,she brought her swords up and crossed them,just in case he fell towards her,or to block any counterattack.Vaguely,she wished she had brought her gun-ax,but her twin blades were definitely a better match for this opponent.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2013, 11:36 PM

Rverya saw no way to avoid the Knock-down, but managed to use it to his advantage. Planting his sword in the ground, when she tripped him, he used his Momentum to spin himself, and launch a kick straight at her. Once his attack landed, or she blocked, he would stand back up, holding his side. Rverya thought this fight was getting more pointless by the minute. They were both wearing themselves out, their skill's evenly matched. If he had any hope of winning, of securing a better life for himself, he had to think fast.

He then pulled the blade from the ground, and started spinning, pressing his blade to the ground. The Dust and ash from the ground started to rise up, and after awhile, formed into a small cloud, blanketing the area. He couldn't see much better than she probably could, but this would give him an advantage to dodge, and possibly strike her without her knowing, making this a-lot easier. This was a Cowardly move, but he was running out of option's.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:41 AM

Rosemary blocked the blow and backed up.She was sure this fight was going nowhere fast.Just as he thought that,the man did something strange.He spun his blade into the ground,creating a rather large dust cloud.Now,neither of them could see very well.Rosemary had to smile.How clever of him.Good thing for her,Gale had insisted upon training her to fight without using her eyes.Pulling a strip of cloth from her shirt,she tied it around her eyes so that she wouldn't be distracted by anything she looked at.Then,centering herself,she listened carefully.She heard him,his breathing,not too far away.Grinning,Rosemary took out another two throwing daggers and tossed them,one to either side of him.The goal here was to make noise,so that he wouldn't know which direction she was coming from.At the same time the daggers landed,she moved,creating three simultaneous sounds,all from different directions.She them headed for him,blades raised,and jumped.With her feet forward,she aimed a flying kick directly at where his chest should be.If it landed,she would use her weight to push him to the ground and place both blades,crossed,over his throat,leaving no place for him to go.

Andraus

Old 06-22-2013, 03:09 AM

Rverya Had not survived as long as he had, without learning all the trick's of the Trade. He wasn't an Idiot, he was a trained Mercenary. In situation's like this, he was well prepared to Deal with Dust, Smoke, and fire clouding his Vision. He focused solely on the sound of her breathing, hearing the several distinctive sound's from from all direction's. She was trying to confuse him, and it was working half-way. With all the sound's, it was harder to focus on her breathing. However, he managed to focus just in time to dodge the attack, but had to fall back. This hurt 'a-lot' thanks to his cracked rib. He did get back up, managing to suck in the pain, and shouted out. "How long can you keep fighting like this?! We're getting nowhere quickly. I have too much on the line to loose this!"he said, crouching down.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 03:49 AM

Rosemary hit the ground hard,but thankfully managed to roll back to her feet.She turned towards the sound of his voice."I can keep this up as long as I need to! You're the coward who tried to blind us both! Anyway,I have just as much on the line as you do.I'm not quitting." She said firmly.She decided then that she had no choice.It was taking too long,and she had to finish this.Rosemary had one,just one trick up her sleeve.She never used it,but right then she saw no other way.Drawing on her energy reserves,the girl focused.The tattoo on her arm started to tingle and glow a soft blue.Raising her swords,she started to spin them.They,too,started to glow,until it looked like she was holding two glowing disks.She then brought the swords together with a huge clash,and a spark ignited a fire.Using the swords,Rosemary directed the huge blast of fire towards her opponent.Even if it didn't kill him,it would be sure to cause burns,even if he dodged.

((Let's stop now,give everyone a chance to catch up.))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-22-2013, 04:15 AM

Raven the entire time had stood on the side lines as he watched the battle around him progress further and further. It had seemed almost as though these two were equally matched quite well. Even while he had watched, it had almost been as though he had went into a trance-like state as he shook his head multiple times to rid his thoughts about anything that might get in his way of the battle. However, that didn't stop his memories from flooding back in as he could still remember the battle with his mother and father against the large dragon that decided to attack their home. Clenching down onto his claw-like hand to create a ball of a fist, Raven held back any urge to say or step into the middle of the battle.

Even after Rverya had stated that he had too much riding on losing the end of this battle as well as hearing the samething from Rosemary, both of Raven's eyes had instantly widened up in shock. His efforts to try and keep his memories down were completely useless by this point, their words of fighting for something they couldn't and didn't want to lose was just the same as how Raven's parents had fought to the end of their lives just to protect their only son. Grinding his teeth violently, Jack had seen what his human partner was going through as he turned his attention back onto the fight for a moment. There was no doubt, this battle was hurting his human partner but Jack hadn't done a single thing as he simply continued to watch.

The sudden burst of flames from Rosemary's weapon was probably the final thing that caught Raven to step in. The blast of fire was an easy reminder of the fight against the dragon and his parents. "Jack! Now!" This was the first time Raven had actually yelled in quite a long while, hearing his human partner's words the large black dragon quickly stomped back up to all four his legs as he took in a deep breath before exhaling it deeply out in a large gust of frozen air and snow. It was almost as though a large blizzard had consumed the land in front of Raven and his dragon. With the extreme temperature dropping at an alarming rate and the powerful gust of winds, Jack's breath was easily able to stop the blast of fire before it would reach Rverya.

Once the black dragon had closed his lips, the area in front of them had now been covered in snow as the dead trees had instantly frozen with ice. The baron wasteland black ground in front of them had now been surrounded in snow just far enough that it should be able to reach the end of the white dragon's tail. Raven at this point had easily shown much rage that he normally wouldn't be caught showing any emotion to anyone but his dragon. "Thats enough, out of the both of you!!...honestly! What are you two fighting for?!...You! Rverya! You fight to get a better life for your dragon and yourself! Could you simply be anymore selfish!?..you fight only for your own future?...yet you would dare think that the way of the dragonriders is wrong? The dragonriders..we wish to find a better life for both dragons and humans together!...if you kill Rosemary, you would simply be no better then a simple criminal! I mean, where did you even start your life? Were you born out of the same woman as your dragon partner?!...no. You started off on your own just as your partner did...! If you truly want a better life for both of you, then start by learning how badly you treat others..do you think honestly the world shall accept you anywhere with your money if you find yourself into a world of nothing more then death?...as for you Miss Rosemary. You call yourself the new leader of the dragonriders..but yet, you would easily engage in such a battle with another human and dragon without so much as negotations of how to stop this from ever beginning." Raven had stated his words as he slid his claw-like hand further into his sleeve to keep it hidden from sight before continuing.

"I may not be as experienced as the previous dragonriders or the last leader of the dragonriders...but I know and understand the intentions of them. We dragonriders are to find peace for all dragons and humans to live together as one. Is battle really needed?...I understand bloodshed cannot be avoided sometimes..but is it truly the first coarse of action we must take? What shall the world think of us if they had seen this. They will think of the dragonriders as nothing more then simple tyrants that will kill any and all who dare oppose the so-called justice of ours." Finally once black-haired swordsman had come to an end, Jack had remained silent as he gaze was now directed upon each of the humans around them. "If you two cannot finish this battle here and now, I will fight both of you myself...and show you the errors of your own ways." Raising his normal arm forward, Raven revealed his blade as a way to state that he was more then ready to fight either one of them, even if he was a dragonrider. The fight would not be to kill his opponent but rather to show them how pointless the battle would be in the end if either one of them had won.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 06:05 AM

((Well...that works!))
Rosemary straightened up,panting.All the sweat that had coated her moments before was frozen now,and chipping off.Listening to Raven's words,she lowered her head in shame."My comrade...you are right.I let my pride get in the way of better judgement,and for that one or both of us could have payed the ultimate price.You are wise to have stopped us before it got that far,and I thank you." She said to her fellow Dragonrider.She then turned to her opponent."This battle is over.I am sure we will meet again,but for now it would be wise for both of us to retreat." She said.

Galebrind,having maintained a stony silence the entire time,finally sat up and stretched his wings."Wise indeed,young human.Your point is well taken.It would be foolish for me to fight this other dragon.We are of the same race,and killing each other will not accomplish either of our goals.I respectfully decline to fight you,then,white one." He said,adding the last bit to the white dragon.

Andraus

Old 06-22-2013, 06:46 AM

Rverya watched the dragon intervene on the fight. A lucky choice, for Rverya, for the blast would have killed him. Rverya only raised his head when the Dark haired male asked where he came from. Rverya used Rosemary's sword to bring himself up, and looked at him. "You honestly want to know how I started? Then fine. Let's take a trip down Memory Lane.....I'm over 30 year's old, so I was around when the Dragon rider's were still in their golden age. I was raised as a Farm boy, living on the Border of Dragon Territory. We were getting by, but Just barley."He said to them. "Then, Dragon's showed up. Dragon slayer's from what used to be a Military around here fought them, but left my family to fend for themselves. I'm guessing you could See how that turned out. "He said.

"So, After We were betrayed by what were supposed to be the people defending us, I set out, like any Idealistic Man, to join the Military, and change the way thing's were. "He said, and pulled a Set of Dog-tag's from around his neck. "You think all That skill is Natural? I was trained to fight like that, It's how I grew up.......Sergeant Rverya Dreth, 108th Dragon-slaying Division, Serial Number 41642505. "He said, putting them back.

"Then, We went on a Mission, To destroy a Nest of Dragon's From the Sun-scale clan. Just as we we're finishing the last of the nest, We got hit hard by Dragon's. My Own Team left me to die in those cave's. "He said, sitting down on a rock, and rubbing his side. "After I barley got out, I set off to find my own path......That's how I met Syndarion. "He said, looking at the White Dragon. "Syndarion was nearly killed in a raid on a Separate Nest and, like me, was left for dead. His wing was torn, his body was covered in bullet holes and arrow's, and he was barley conscious. It took 2 day's to actually get him awake, and barley alive. Syndarion told me that he owed me his life, and agreed to be my partner. "He said, looking at the White scaled Lizard.

Syndarion looked up. "He was Apprehensive, to say the least. Like many, he did not trust my kind, after what happened with his family. However, We we're doing this Out of Personal safety, because We knew we'd not survive without each-other. This quickly developed into a Friendship."He said to them. He then looked at Gale "I'd rather not fight you either, but understand this : This is our escape. The death of those around us, save us."Syn said to Gale. "This World had provided nothing for us, and left us to die. Why should we extend that same Mercy to others? "He said to Raven.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-22-2013, 05:51 PM

Once Raven had finally finished up his words on how he wished to express how he felt about the whole fighting between a dragonrider and this other man who closely resembled the same thoughts of a mercenary, the black haired swordsman had exhaled a deep sigh to gain back his focus. His own breathing slowly enough returning to it's normal steady pace once again, he had only turned his attention upon Rosemary as she had thanked him for stopping the battle. Without even a word toward her, Raven had began to make his way straight back over toward his large dragon partner before jabbing his blade into the ground and pressing his palm against the scaly skin of Jack's front leg. "Thank you, Jack." His words were silent but only slightly loud enough for the large black dragon to be able to hear his human companion's words.

Soon enough when Rverya had been the next to speak up, Raven couldn't help but bite down onto his lower lip at the fact how dragons also attacked the home of this man's. Even during the time when Raven had his home attacked as well, the dragonriders seemed to had refused to come to the aid of his home village. Quickly turning his gaze back onto Rverya, his expression had remained the same as it showed much calm in his eyes but his heart was burning with rage for this man. "So, you fight against your own kind..against the new dragonriders and everyone around you..because of what happened to you in your past?...do you think that you are the only one who has suffered great losses? You were betrayed because of the previous dragonriders..and so, you would immediately judge the new generation for what the past ones have done?.." he had asked as he began to clench down onto his claw-like fist tighter and tighter the more he spoke as a way of holding down his rage that built up within him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2013, 02:10 AM

((Okay let's make this clear.The previous Dragonriders disappeared HUNDREDS of years previous to this story,so no one here was betrayed by them!!!))

Andraus

Old 06-23-2013, 02:13 AM

(Never said my guy was. Said my guy was betrayed by Military, and I know that's still around. Also, Happydeath won't post again until tomorrow. His internet is down.)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2013, 03:44 AM

((Wolfie already knows that.Gonna wait for everyone else.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2013, 01:50 PM

(i more or less am waiting on cherrio)

CheerioMornings
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2013, 04:13 PM

( Sorry for taking so long. I'm having computer troubles as well. ;_; ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2013, 04:45 PM

(awww *huggles Cheerio* that is okay i understand just take your time hun)

Andraus

Old 06-28-2013, 02:43 AM

(I understand everyone's having computer trouble's, but could we please hurry this up? I really don't want this to die.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:00 AM

((Idk what to post))
Rena sat stirring her cauldron humming softy under her breath. "Oh my looks like the dragons are already arguing with one of there own kind how wonderfully juicy I wonder if I could stir things up. Its to bad I swore I was neutral." she sighed she really hated rules.

Finx sighed "Are we done fighting with him?" she walked up to the guy "Look that's nice that you got thrown out of whatever gentlemen's club but why take it out on us I mean really?" she turned to the other dragonriders "Can we leave know?"

Sky let out a soft chuckle her mother could be impatient and she could tell her patience was growing thin with everyone. "Mother is right we should go off some place we can talk properly."

Cal and Clara were gathering fire wood when they felt the presence of a dragon causing them to freeze. They knew they couldn't challenge the dragon by them selves but if the dragon attacked they would defend themselves.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-29-2013, 04:10 AM

Rosemary turned to the woman. Yes, we can leave now. So, will you join us, or will you decline? It's your choice." She said. She hoped the girl would join, but of course she would never force her.

Galebrind shifted and settled his wings. He couldn't wait to fly again. It was close to dinner time, and he really wanted to get back to base so he could find some food.

Andraus

Old 06-29-2013, 04:59 AM

"I could use someone like her in the Forsworn. Especially after what happened to most of us. "he said to her. "We don't play by the restriction's that most do. We follow our own path, and we defend those who call our brother's, and Sisters. To be a Forsworn, is to be accepted into a brotherhood tighter than blood. "He said to her.

"Like with the Female, We'd not force you to join. I hope you will, but we cannot force you to make the Decision. It is not ours to make. "He said to her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:51 AM

Finx sighed "I'm sure what I want to do every since I first found Sky I've wanted to be a part of something bigger to make a difference." she glanced at Sky who tilted her head as if to say she didn't know either. "I'll go with the Dragonriders for know and if I don't like it I'll come find you.''

((really hard to type with a kitten asleep on half the keyboard.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-01-2013, 02:18 AM

Rosemary smiled. "We are proud to have you with us." She said to the girl. Then she turned to address the other Dragonrider as well. "We should get going. I'm sure the dragons are hungry, and there is plenty of food for all of us back at base." She said.

Andraus

Old 07-01-2013, 06:28 AM

(i have no idea what i should do)