k-kawaii
╯╯(ಠ_益&...

Old 06-25-2013, 09:16 PM

Unknown to the people of the human realm there is a world other than there own, and that is known as the Unseen world to those who know of it or have heard stories of it. The Unseen world is a world where creatures of all kinds dwell, most of them are often believed to just be fairy tale creatures. But in reality those creatures are real. Sometimes those creatures pass over into the human world in disguise as humans. No human knows these creatures aren't of the human world except for the Seers.

The Seers are those who can see the creatures of the Unseen world and they also are the ones who protect the human world from threats of the Unseen world. As years have pasted the number of Seers has dwindled and now there are only four Seers in the world where there were ten and twenty in the past generations. This is because for generations the Unseen world's rulers of three generations has been plotting to take the human world as theirs also. So slowly the rulers have sent out assassins to exterminate the Seers until they're extinct.

Now that the Unseen world king has nearly succeeded in assassinating all of the Seers the king see it's time to fulfill his plan in taking the human world as his own. But not if the Seers have anything to say about it.

Of course the Seers won't be fighting alone, there are some Unseen world creatures who have passed over the human side, and that are still in their own world that will fight along side the Seers to fight against the Unseen world's king and his army.

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 05:17 PM ----------

Rules.

1. Listen to me, I am the leader here.
2. Be nice to everyone in OCC, if your character is mean, let them be mean to other characters and what not just don't literally be mean to another character when it's uncalled for.
3. Romance is allowed but don't just immediately pair up your characters. Trust me guys slow romances are much more fun. :)
a. Please only hetero pairings.
4. Drama is allowed.
5. Cussing is allowed just don't do it constantly please.
6. No perfect characters, make sure they have flaws to balance things out.
7. Please don't go ahead of each other, if everyone else is offline and you and another person are on please don't skip a head of everyone.
a. exception to this is if two characters are alone, but the limit of posts you may go a head is six.

8. Nothing less than a eight sentence paragraph. Yes this is semi lit, writers block is understandable but nothing under a paragraph.
9. Have fun and please respect each other.
10. Follow Mene's rules too.

Send me your character in PM titled "Nail Polish" and insert an emote con in your message so I know you've read the rules. And I'll post your character for you :)

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

Seers

They are the ones who can see the Unseen world creatures and they are the protectors of the humans. They have received special powers, such as powers over the elements, and different abilities such as shape shifting, psychic abilities /moving objects with mind, affecting living things with mind, controlling things with mind etc/, and any other magical techniques that may have been passed down to them.

You can make up your own power, but do not make it to god-moddy. The stronger the power is the bigger the weakness.

Also, I don't want to have two characters having the same element. Just so that they have to work together more because their powers are different from each others.

Name.
Nickname. (Not required.)
Age.
Abilities. (Four powers. It can be anything at all, doesn't have to be what I listed.)
Weakness. (Three minimum. Four Max.)
Personality.
Short biography.
Anything else we should know.
Picture. (doesn't matter if it's anime or real.)

Unseen Creatures.

Name.
Age.
Race. (What type of creature are you.)
Special ability. (Only one.)
Personality.
Short biography.
Whose side are you on? (Seers or the Unseen World king.)

Humans.

Only humans can be related to Seers or are Seers friends because humans in this roleplay will be left out kind of since they don't know anything about Unseen World unless directly associated with Seers. I won't be allowing many humans, sorry.

Name.
Age.
Race.
Personality.
Short biography.
Whose side are you on? (Seers or the Unseen World king.)

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

Main Roles that need to be filled.

Seer one: Blake Barclay

SPOILERX

Name.
Blake Barclay
Nickname.
Clay
Age.
Nineteen
Abilities.
Has the power to control earth at will, he particularly likes to control sand. He also has the ability to move animate and inanimate objects with his mind with in a mile radius. Other than that he uses magic to teleport to any where he wants to.
Weakness.
It's hard for him to control earth with water mixed with it, like clay for example. Like stated above, his moving animate and inanimate object with his mind is limited to a mile radius and he often gets headaches after doing so. He can only teleport where he wants to with magic up to four times in a week so he doesn't use teleportation unless he has to.
Personality.
Bit of a smart ass and he's quite rebellious. He prefers to be alone and doesn't like to talk a lot because he doesn't particularly like people. Although he is honest and a great problem solver. He's also very loyal and won't turn his back on those he comes to care about.
Short biography.
As a child he never wanted to be a Seer but seeing as he had to be he sucked it up and faced reality. He trained with his father who was a Seer until the age of nine when his father was killed by the king of the Unseen world's assassin. Ever since he's hated the king and the creatures from the Unseen world that side with the king.
After his father died he was alone since his mother had died when he was three so he learned to fend for himself and he learned how to train himself.
Even though some of the unseen world's creatures side with the Seers and humans he's still very unseasy around them and doesn't like to be around them much.

Seer two. (Reserved)

Seer three.

Seer four.

The Unseen world king.

( These characters can have sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, wives, etc whatever. Just make sure to ask one of these character's owners if you can be their relative ...you know what I mean. lol. )

Other roles will be posted below so every one knows who is who.

Seer family.

Unseen world King's family.

Creature's family.

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 05:19 PM ----------

Updates and what's going on so far.

Last edited by k-kawaii; 06-30-2013 at 09:49 PM..