ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM

This thread is to talk about your favorite gifts from valentines days (this year or in the past). All the chocolate, and candies (the part that is actually bad for your heart) the sexy lingerie, the cuddly teddy bears, the pretty jewelry! Anything you have given, gotten or desire!

I do not celebrate valentines day but, my fiance and I do celebrate a special day for romance. So this year I bought all this on sale stuff.....chocolate hears, a heart filled with chocolate, a heart tin with a chocolate chip cookie inside, a giant icing cooking, marshmallow hearts, gummy hearts, sweet hearts and a pink fondant cake. I also got her this cute little dog stuffed animal, it had a pillow in its mouth that said "XOXOXO" It was really cute. I arranged everything nicely on the table, used the chocolate hearts to create a little path and I hid under the covers so she would find the surprise before she found me (we do not live together but I was coming over)

Last edited by ana-loli; 02-19-2013 at 08:41 PM..

The Real Nikki
One more time to Pretend.
Send a message via MSN to The Real Nikki

Old 02-20-2013, 03:03 AM

You know what is really bad for my health?

Those assorted chocolate boxes. I'm allergic to tree nuts, so I try to be careful. But I always end up choking on something every time I receive a box for christmas/valentines/birthday/easter. I love chocolate D:

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM

That really sucks, I hope one day they make a nut free version

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-20-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana-loli View Post
I do not celebrate valentines day but, my fiance and I do celebrate a special day for romance. So this year I bought all this on sale stuff.....chocolate hears, a heart filled with chocolate, a heart tin with a chocolate chip cookie inside, a giant icing cooking, marshmallow hearts, gummy hearts, sweet hearts and a pink fondant cake. I also got her this cute little dog stuffed animal, it had a pillow in its mouth that said "XOXOXO" It was really cute. I arranged everything nicely on the table, used the chocolate hearts to create a little path and I hid under the covers so she would find the surprise before she found me (we do not live together but I was coming over)
That is so cute~! Reminds me of the ET Reeses Pieces thing, haha.

One time I was walking home on Valentine's day and I saw one of those street vendors selling V-day stuff for super cheap, one of them was a fake rose with a red thong stuffed inside the middle of the rose. It was awesome.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2013, 01:30 PM

That sounds pretty funny :) I have only seen the champagne bottles like that!

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
That is so cute~! Reminds me of the ET Reeses Pieces thing, haha.

One time I was walking home on Valentine's day and I saw one of those street vendors selling V-day stuff for super cheap, one of them was a fake rose with a red thong stuffed inside the middle of the rose. It was awesome.
I actually want this fake rose... XD

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2013, 05:56 PM

It does sound amusing

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-24-2013, 02:05 AM

Red codpieces for the guys maybe?

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-24-2013, 08:00 PM