Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianna Fayth View Post
Yes, the eggs of evil. I need to kill them.
LOL they ARE evil - there are sooo many of them!

They are great to hand out to newbies as welcome gifts :D

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:50 PM

I never even though about doing that.lol

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 PM

I should do that one day, and be free of the never ending evil.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 PM

Those eggs are the devil and I'm thankful to be rid of all the ones I had.
I was one of the stupid ones that got the max 15 sets or how ever many it was on both my main and mule and charity mule.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I see, it's good that it's a 12 month contract, but it stinks that they don't treat their employees badly. Good luck with finding a new job.

It can be frustrating. Well it was suggested that I check out some tutorials, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I might ask Xuv sometime.

That would be cool. I'd like to get some advice on the scrub top, male tank and charity ball dress. I don't expect much for the dress because I have to redo the design of it.

I was the owner of The INSANE Asylum charity. Sadly it's been closed since 2009/2010 I think.
They just lie through their teeth and when you try to do what they told you to do, they yell at you saying they said the opposite. They yell at employees in front of each other so that everyone can see what a bad job the person is doing. They say to email there concerns and problems and they will help out but never get back to you. They are very last minute. They make us work on projects to "better the school" extensively for a couple weeks and then we NEVER see them again..... so it was all pointless.... D:

Xuvvie will give you a step by step process - she is REALLY good at that.

I will give you some advice when the event is over :D *wants to concentrate on earning tokens right now* I'll start with the scrub top :D

Awww an insane asylum charity...what a fun name :D sounds crazy XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
I never even though about doing that.lol
lol it's the perfect solution since no one wants to buy them XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
I should do that one day, and be free of the never ending evil.
lol you should! It's fun to say goodbye to the little buggers :D

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Those eggs are the devil and I'm thankful to be rid of all the ones I had.
I was one of the stupid ones that got the max 15 sets or how ever many it was on both my main and mule and charity mule.
lol I was pretty high up in getting the eggs - I don't know how many sets I got but I got a lot XD

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 PM

I felt so stupid for finding all the eggs we were allowed to, i still regert it.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:
I felt so stupid for finding all the eggs we were allowed to, i still regert it.
LOLOL It was exciting at the time though! XD We didn't think it would backfire XD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
They just lie through their teeth and when you try to do what they told you to do, they yell at you saying they said the opposite. They yell at employees in front of each other so that everyone can see what a bad job the person is doing. They say to email there concerns and problems and they will help out but never get back to you. They are very last minute. They make us work on projects to "better the school" extensively for a couple weeks and then we NEVER see them again..... so it was all pointless.... D:

Xuvvie will give you a step by step process - she is REALLY good at that.

I will give you some advice when the event is over :D *wants to concentrate on earning tokens right now* I'll start with the scrub top :D

Awww an insane asylum charity...what a fun name :D sounds crazy XD
That sounds awful. I would be looking for another job as well.

I hope she can help me then.

There is no rush, so take your time. I want to focus on the scrub top because it was one of the things Jelly liked.

It was a crazy place and of course I was the mad doctor that ran it, lol. The INSANE Asylum even had two little mascots named Damon and Mii they were little kids that lived within the asylum and caused all kinds of mischief. I miss roleplaying them, lol.

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:59 PM

That's very true, we never knew at the time.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
That sounds awful. I would be looking for another job as well.

I hope she can help me then.

There is no rush, so take your time. I want to focus on the scrub top because it was one of the things Jelly liked.

It was a crazy place and of course I was the mad doctor that ran it, lol. The INSANE Asylum even had two little mascots named Damon and Mii they were little kids that lived within the asylum and caused all kinds of mischief. I miss roleplaying them, lol.
It's sad because I really adore some of the kids at that school. And they haven't had a music teacher stay for more than a year in 4 years...but I just can't stay there. Not to mention the fact they only pay me for 32 hours a week...I'm supposed to be off on Tuesdays....but they make me go to workshops and stuff on Tuesdays without paying me when everyone else gets paid. They scheduled all of the music productions on a Tuesday and I don't get paid. I'm there a LOT on Tuesdays and put in more hours than teachers who get paid 40 hours a week and I never ever get compensated for it....

Okay! Scrub top it is :D

haha that sounds like a fun charity! I can imagine you giving out scary and creepy items XDD

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote:
That's very true, we never knew at the time.
I think back then, the mentality was to get as many EI sets a possible and hoard hoard hoard. I think that's still the mentality with a bunch of people now but I dunno - guess I changed XD

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 AM

Only four more tokens and I'll have a full EI set xP

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Do it Seiki! You can do it!!! *posts with you*

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 AM

I never had that mindset.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:04 AM

Quote:
I never had that mindset.
Well that's good :D

I was a hoarder - thought I'd hoard and save them to sell for later.

Then I just decided it was better to give it all away :D

Seiki Nova

Old 02-24-2013, 12:05 AM

I don't actually know what the last event was that I managed to get a complete EI set on my own. I've either been too busy to come on, or not active enough when I was.

Chance has been nice to me this time though.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
I don't actually know what the last event was that I managed to get a complete EI set on my own. I've either been too busy to come on, or not active enough when I was.

Chance has been nice to me this time though.
Chance has been incredibly cruel to me this time XD *keeps losing on ones I shouldn't lose on* I keep losing when they give me something like a queen and I pick lower XD

Seiki Nova

Old 02-24-2013, 12:06 AM

I'm thankful for my hoarding. When I hoarded earlier on in the site, it made it possible for me to own all the commons I own now. I never would have gotten this many commons otherwise. I haven't hoarded in ages though.

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 05:07 PM ----------

That's what happened with me last event chance was available. I would get a jack or a queen and it would be a king, or a 2 or a 3 and it would be an ace. Every. Single. Time. Evil chance!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
It's sad because I really adore some of the kids at that school. And they haven't had a music teacher stay for more than a year in 4 years...but I just can't stay there. Not to mention the fact they only pay me for 32 hours a week...I'm supposed to be off on Tuesdays....but they make me go to workshops and stuff on Tuesdays without paying me when everyone else gets paid. They scheduled all of the music productions on a Tuesday and I don't get paid. I'm there a LOT on Tuesdays and put in more hours than teachers who get paid 40 hours a week and I never ever get compensated for it....

Okay! Scrub top it is :D

haha that sounds like a fun charity! I can imagine you giving out scary and creepy items XDD
That is really sad and I feel bad for those kids. The school you work at is an elementary school right? I would be pissed if I wasn't get paid like all the others for going to those things and having to spend my dad off at the school or doing school related things like that.

It was a very fun and lively place. Here is the remade thread for the charity. I'm not sure where the original is or if it even still exists.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...er-notice.html

Quote:
Good Seiki!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
I'm thankful for my hoarding. When I hoarded earlier on in the site, it made it possible for me to own all the commons I own now. I never would have gotten this many commons otherwise. I haven't hoarded in ages though.

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 05:07 PM ----------

That's what happened with me last event chance was available. I would get a jack or a queen and it would be a king, or a 2 or a 3 and it would be an ace. Every. Single. Time. Evil chance!
I never had that many commons to be honest with you. Until I decided to participate in the previous cycle of Project Mene. Every avvie I turned it had new commons I had just bought for the challenge XD I'm grateful for it. And I was too stingy to buy commons and now I'm like, "OMG COMMONS" XDD

Chance can be your best friend or your worst enemy >.<

Seiki Nova

Old 02-24-2013, 12:08 AM

bbr, did you forget to reply to my post? You quoted it, but there's nothing there haha.

Edit, nevermind. You edited it xP

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 05:09 PM ----------

Maria, Project Mene is great if you want to boost your inventory. You buy all kinds of items for outfits!

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 02-24-2013 at 12:11 AM..

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM

I'm a lurker if more than anything, I'm letting if I get an event set.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
That is really sad and I feel bad for those kids. The school you work at is an elementary school right? I would be pissed if I wasn't get paid like all the others for going to those things and having to spend my dad off at the school or doing school related things like that.

It was a very fun and lively place. Here is the remade thread for the charity. I'm not sure where the original is or if it even still exists.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...er-notice.html

Good Seiki!
It's an elementary school AND a middle school. I teach general music to grades Pre-K through 8th grade in addition to that I teach musical theatre and help with chorus stuff as well. D:

*goes to check out thread*
LMAO a hideous avvie contest XDD

---------- Post added 02-24-2013 at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote:
bbr, did you forget to reply to my post? You quoted it, but there's nothing there haha.

Maria, Project Mene is great if you want to boost your inventory. You buy all kinds of items for outfits!
lol it is! I'm so glad I got over being shy and just decided to try it out :D

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:

Edit, nevermind. You edited it xP

Yeah, I got ahead of myself, lol.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 AM

Quote:
I'm a lurker if more than anything, I'm letting if I get an event set.
I used to be a lurker - that's one of the reasons I never had items and never changed my avatar XD Then I went on a hiatus my senior year of undergraduate college and came back afterwards and just decided to start posting XD

Seiki Nova

Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 AM

I think a lot of people had that problem. I don't know if it was because they were scared of the contest because of what they had seen from judging or whatever, but I think that now that Cora is in charge, she'll open more people up to it. She's friendlier than I am haha!

bbr, happens! And with this post, I now have all five EIs! So excited :D