Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-15-2011, 01:23 AM

Aw, thank you, d2 and that's a mighty fine baby Yan you've got there!

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-15-2011, 04:57 PM

Hello everyone. :] It's been a manic few days, sorry I haven't been active much.

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 PM

There's no need to worry about it; plenty of people have been popping in and out and keeping me company as I wait for new users and questers to show up. I should get to browsing the fresh meat and questing forums after I check my subscriptions.

How have the last couple of days been for you, Himalia?

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 07:27 PM

*Jumps in the thread* Owhh a banner contest, i might try that <3

Hmm....15 post, shouldn;t be that hard :o

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 07:37 PM

It shouldn't be. :D As long as I'm online (which ought to be for a while yet) I'll chitchat with you and help you make the count. I saw in your thread in the fresh meat forum that you liked anime and manga, Leanna, so what are some of your favorite series? How did you get into anime and manga?

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 07:43 PM

Erh....Thats quite alot of questions *giggles* Buy i'll answer them gladly <3

I guess it were my 2 best internet-friends (well by that time they were internet friends, but from the same country and we have had loads of meetings <3)...One of them was talking about D.N. angel, and rurouni kenshin and fruit basket and such...

So i wanted to watch for the sake of watching....And then i got a BF with the same interrest and he showed me lots of anime's and such.....dunnow, i always loved watching random cartoons at tv. This is just sooo much better xD

I like cute one the most, just not to bloody. I don;t like things like Naruto or Bleach, but i love Chobits. Would you like my anime watchlist instead, they;re all listed in there XD

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 07:49 PM

That would be really awesome if you're happy to share it. :D

Funny enough, Chobits is one of my partner's favorite anime series and he loves to watch it all the time. I prefer series that are typically geared towards guys; like Mobile Suit Gundam and Gundam Wing, Rurouni Kenshin, and Naruto (I really only liked Naruto up until the Chuunin exams and then dropped the series.).

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 07:53 PM

I've only heard friend of me screw Naruto (they keep up with it) a week ago at a festival :o

Hmm i've been alone for 3 years now. But i've watched.......quite alot xD Currently watching The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi :3

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 07:57 PM

I was watching Natsume's Book of Friends a couple weeks back and I've been looking for a new series to pick up. Any recommendations?

I would recommend Natsume's Book of Friends if you like modern fantasy that features a variation of creatures from Japanese folklore and relatively happy endings. It has the feeling of being a slow moving anime to it but the plot really does chug right along.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 08-15-2011, 08:07 PM

Oh how quaint, a shiny new charity! -gives it a little bit of polish and elbow grease- Best of luck, Scribbled!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 08:09 PM

Hahah, thanks, Crow. We still got the shiny! We're not broken in like the New User's FIRST STOP just yet. I think it might be a couple months before we hit that status.

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 08:18 PM

A bit like Rosario Vampire or Ragnarok the anime? :o

My list :3

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-15-2011, 08:26 PM

The last few days have been pretty good for me actually, I was at a party last night with a few friends and it was great fun! So tired today though, but thankfully I'm not feeling hungover at all, which is always a good thing haha.

How about you, Lore? :]

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 08:29 PM

It's been so busy! On Saturday I had a V:tM game, per usual, and on Sunday I went to a friend's son's birthday party, which was really cool and I got to meet a lot of fellow gamers. Then after the party we headed out of town to visit family and came back this morning shortly before my partner had to go to work.

I haven't seen Ragnarok, Leanna, but I have seen and do enjoy watching Rosario + Vampire! It's kind of cute and mostly silly if you ask me.

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 08:32 PM

absolutely. I have a subscription on the manga <3 And in the newest part they got this awesome new character, she's just sooo cool <3

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 08:34 PM

I don't read a lot of manga unfortunately; I can't read for very long on the computer and it's expensive to pick up at the book or gaming store. So I tend to prefer anime over manga.

What did you think of Kuroshitsuji?

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 08:39 PM

I do both of them, but only on really awesome series O3O

I got....DN Angel, Chobits, Rosario vampire, Dance in the Vampire bund, and most of Ah! My goddess wis i currently discontinue because of re-production and the next volume is just not aviable now >.<

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 08:53 PM

I've got a couple of rubber maid totes full of manga that I've bought over the years but I rarely go higher than the 10th volume of a series and mostly have volumes 1-3 of a lot of different series. I've thought about selling them but I'd like to be able to collect them someday to read. In the meantime, I try to pick them up on discount at the gaming store (used) or when they've got good deals going on at the book store.

Some of mine include Bandit King Jing, Shaman King and Real Bout High School.

Here is my AnimeList.net list.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 08-15-2011, 09:59 PM

Hey, Scribble! :D

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 10:40 PM

Hey, Clair! How are things going for you?

LeannaAnne
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2011, 10:48 PM

Hmm....i just keep ordering several parts at one of the biggest bookstores in the country xD

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2011, 11:08 PM

I can't afford a volume of manga at roughly $10 a pop; I can sometimes manage them at $3-5 a pop. Somehow diapers always end up the priority. That and donating to Menewsha so I can pick up the latest CIs. Which I still need to do this month.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 08-16-2011, 02:12 AM

*huggles the new charity* Hi Lore!

Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2011, 02:39 AM

:D Boo! You stopped by! Now we're all official and fancypants here. :heart: S'not a party until Boo arrives.

Stefan Krieger
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2011, 02:46 AM

Doing alright. :)

A bit angry because people are selling their baby Yans! D< :lol: How could they do that to their babies!? xD