clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-29-2007, 03:35 AM

This will probably be mostly my friends in here in the end, but everybody is welcome. Be nice to people who come in, stay in character, and try to be literate. And follow the rules.

Ah, carnivals. Who doesn't like them? Bright lights, loud noises... Okay, maybe no one who's epileptic. There's also a constant war of smells battle each other, pop corn vr french fries, hot dogs vr hamburgers... And the shows! Clows making balloon animals, magicians pulling rabbits out of anything, musicians singing their hearts out, dancers flailing in the flash of lights... And games! Oh so many games with poorly made toys to be given out and boyfriends trying to win their girlfriends such things. It may be expensive, but, it's fun.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2007, 03:39 AM

"yay a carnival! I'm such a sucker for carnival food, probably because it only comes around once a year! Funnel cakes, corn fritters, candied nuts, cotton candy (so many C's!) Oh I'd eat my weight! I'm also a total fan of the rides, the ferris wheel especially! ^__^ It's a huge dream of mine to be on the ferris wheel with someone I really like and get stuck at the top so I can freak out about the height and have someone to cuddle with." The girl had been off shift for awhile and was chatting up the ride opperator, who seemed more interested in the whirring gears of the massive machine than in anything the girl said. "Ya know? there's just something about carnivals thats just so...romantic."

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-29-2007, 03:44 AM

Speaking of magicians, one was finishing her shift. She put her rabbit back in it's cage after a few small children had nervously crept up after the show and pet it. She was done for now, some one else got her spot for a while. She took off her over-coat with tails that hang down to nearly her ankles and stuffed it in her trunk with a bunch of other props. She wasn't sure if it was safe to wander around and explore the carnival in her vest and top hat, running the risk of having more kids rush her, but, she always wanted an excuse to roam around like that, so, why not?

She slammed the trunk of her car closed, and made sure the window was open for the rabbit, and it had fresh food and water before running into the depths of the carnival like a kid in a candy store, trying to scope out some good rides. It was then she spotted a friend of hers chatting up one of the ride operators, grinned, and waved before tripping on her own two feet and doing a face dive into the dirt. "Ouchies"

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2007, 04:01 AM

"oh and my other favorite thing is the...oh my God are you ok?" The girl abruptly ended the conversation with the ride attendent, which he seemed relieved about and ran over to where the girl had fallen down. "I thought it was you waving to me, but the face plant cemented it! Here let me help you up! Did you trip on the coat tails? or maybe there was a hole on the ground..." The girl held out her hands for her fallen comrade and frowned. "You really should be more carefully silly."

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-29-2007, 04:37 AM

Eri smiled sort of meekly, as she was helped to her feet by her friend, and laughed sort of nervously, "Yeah, I should, specially when I juggle knives and saw people in half periodically, but, no one has yet to be horribly murdered or wounded on my behalf, so, no harm no foul, right?" She dusted off her costume and frowned at her coat tails, "I should have these shortened... So," she said, breaking to a new topic, "Find anything extra awsome?"

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2007, 04:53 AM

• Evan looked around as he sniffed the air, taking in all the wonderful scents of the carnival.
    "Mmm..Corndogs," He said as he ripped some cotton candy off of the paper cone.
    He loved being around all of the people of the carnival but the one thing that he loved the most was his food.
    Evan felt as if he was being drawn to the corndogs as he walked, throwing away his half-eaten cotton candy in the trashcan beside the corndog booth.
    Sitting down on the bench, he looked up at the woman and smiled.
    "Can I get a corndog?" He asked.
    The woman smiled as she dipped the hotdog in the batter and in a few minutes Evan had a steaming hot corndog infront of him.
    "Ouch!" He said as he got up, taking a bite out of the corndog.
    Evan hopped around as he fanned the outside of his mouth.

((Hope you don't mind that I joined. ;33))

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2007, 05:16 AM

Bippy smiled "Well as long as they don't know your a clumsy silly then its ok right?" Helping her friend up she helped dusting Eri off. "Yeah those are wicked long sweetie you should get those fixed...and I was just talking to the ferris wheel opperatior though he's kind of a jerk he totaly wasn't paying attention to me when I spoke to him...don't you hate that?" Bippy put a hand on her hip and sighed. "So what do you want to do while your off?"