Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaHeartilly
BLAH! How old are you all anyways?
Does no one get 80's song refernces here?
Almost made one about the blind by the light comment.
Warped up like a dues caught in the night.
All my friends are big 80s fans, sadly I'm not. Well not sad for me xP

I'm an 89ner newly legal xP

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Warlock Engineer

Old 07-31-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apricotbaby
Quote:
And when you walk into a special van for special people without knowing it it's ten times more fun. xP

I'v worn Sunglasses at night while driving. My friend quickly hit me in the head and took them away... and then he put them on D:

LOL, so I guess you could say that your friend hawacked you one for that, hmm? *giggles @ special van for special people*
It hurt and at 70 mph, is considered very dangerous xP

@engineer-Well what about glares and headlights, and ugly people D:
Yeah stupid boy lawlz @ you getting hit though and anyways you can see through sunglasses so you could still see ugly people like this guy who lives across the street from me he's stupid, really fat, and rarely wears shirts outside so when he mows our 70 year old's neighbors lawn who has diabetes we see him out the window complete with excess belly fat and hairy back lawlz that rhymes
10th official post

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 07-31-2007, 09:12 PM

I got the 80s song reference. I am a child of the 80s. Heh.

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 07-31-2007, 09:13 PM

Heh I'm an 87'er, and I don't really listen to 80's music XD

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 PM

I know almost nothing about the eighties...just nothing really except I just caught myself in the middle of this message Phantom of the Opera I luff Phantom of the Opera 1988
11th official post

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock Engineer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And when you walk into a special van for special people without knowing it it's ten times more fun. xP

I'v worn Sunglasses at night while driving. My friend quickly hit me in the head and took them away... and then he put them on D:

LOL, so I guess you could say that your friend hawacked you one for that, hmm? *giggles @ special van for special people*

Yeah stupid boy lawlz @ you getting hit though and anyways you can see through sunglasses so you could still see ugly people like this guy who lives across the street from me he's stupid, really fat, and rarely wears shirts outside so when he mows our 70 year old's neighbors lawn who has diabetes we see him out the window complete with excess belly fat and hairy back lawlz that rhymes
10th official post
Hehe he's gone now, into navy reserves, now at basic, but when he comes back I fear his new hawacking abilities.

Ewww, that's yeah, well at least he's outside, and if he's mowing lawns he's got to be doing some sort of exercise. but.. ew

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 07-31-2007, 09:16 PM

I love Apricot even more now.

All you all are youngins. Well one of you is only 3 years younger than me. But you should all listen t 80's music. Tis with the complete and totally awesomeness. Especially now that so many artist right now are going back to 80's music style and look and feel. Now, excuse me while i danse around to the 80's.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 07-31-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
I love Apricot even more now.

All you all are youngins. Well one of you is only 3 years younger than me. But you should all listen t 80's music. Tis with the complete and totally awesomeness. Especially now that so many artist right now are going back to 80's music style and look and feel. Now, excuse me while i danse around to the 80's.

Woot! I am loved!!! :wink: *dances with Akasha*

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:20 PM

I listen to queen. Does that count for anything xP

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock Engineer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

10th official post
Hehe he's gone now, into navy reserves, now at basic, but when he comes back I fear his new hawacking abilities.

Ewww, that's yeah, well at least he's outside, and if he's mowing lawns he's got to be doing some sort of exercise. but.. ew
He eat's arby's like 24/7 so any sort of exercise he does by mowing is just crushed by fast food like arby's he goes there the most I think...but he's stupid too sometimes he mows his lawn daily like it's his job and the old man has to pay him for practically killing his lawn :o
12th official post

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

I listen to Abba from time to time XD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

*Dance's with Apricot!*

Yes it does, but Queen is not 8's dance music, but still just as awesome!

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
*Dance's with Apricot!*

He was alive during the 80s, I think xP that's good nuff for me xP

@engineer-well... uhh get him a gym membership rofl dunno. Most my friends are skinny like me, but I know a couple over weight kids and they kinda take pride in it, whatev xP

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslayer
I listen to Abba from time to time XD
Abba is disco baby.
A whole different era of music. Kids.

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
*Dance's with Apricot!*

He was alive during the 80s, I think xP that's good nuff for me xP

@engineer-well... uhh get him a gym membership rofl dunno. Most my friends are skinny like me, but I know a couple over weight kids and they kinda take pride in it, whatev xP
We aren't even friends with him and if I even DID get him a YMCA membership it'd be trouble because he probably wouldn't pay and two he wouldn't even go there so therefore no workout for fat Tony
14th official post

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-31-2007, 09:29 PM

*shakes head @ the silly boys and continues to dance around with Akasha* Woot, you're a great dancer!

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM

why are you counting your posts?
You could always check your posts in your profile if you really must know how many you have posted. this will be number 2231 for me.

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM

Oh god don't talk about fat Tony DDDx He's an alcoholic, he wouldn't pay for a gym membership lmao.

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
why are you counting your posts?
You could always check your posts in your profile if you really must know how many you have posted. this will be number 2231 for me.
He's just being silly.

Fat tony must be fa-mouse. Probably not as famous as Choklat Reign but whatever floats your boat. Hopefully, it's not chocolate rain.

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:37 PM

I just realized, I haven't eaten anything all day. o.o; and I'm not even hungry.

sigh, time to make myself a bowl of meat and rice. Asian meals always sound so funny in english.

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:38 PM

I wanna float on chocolate

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslayer
I wanna float on chocolate
not this kind of chocolate O.O :3nod:

bslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 09:48 PM

Awwww. *floats on cake batter instead*

PepsiHolic
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to PepsiHolic Send a message via MSN to PepsiHolic Send a message via Yahoo to PepsiHolic

Old 07-31-2007, 11:01 PM

HI!
:D

Warlock Engineer
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 10:08 PM

I just got back after about a day xD
15th official post